Original Harlem Crip, Rollin' 30s

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: July 20th, 2003, 5:13 pm

Harlem 30's

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 3rd, 2003, 12:37 pm

Why do the 30's crips wear Detroit tigers hats?

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by bgcasper » August 3rd, 2003, 8:31 pm

they have a click named denker park ,so thats probably the reason why .

User avatar
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 268
Joined: August 2nd, 2003, 1:31 am
Location: EastSide 82nd Portland

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by lewis503 » August 4th, 2003, 10:34 pm

its cause there called the 3r-Ds.thats were the d come from in 30s

Anonymous20

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 5th, 2003, 2:48 am

lewis503 wrote:its cause there called the 3r-Ds.thats were the d come from in 30s
What do ou mean? I have no idea what you are saying. Are you talking about the hat? Casper already explained why they wear that hat and he is correct so what r u saying?

User avatar
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 268
Joined: August 2nd, 2003, 1:31 am
Location: EastSide 82nd Portland

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by lewis503 » August 5th, 2003, 9:34 pm

never mine man.my bad.....................why are the harlem crips called that if there from LA and why are the eastcoast crips called that?

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by bgcasper » August 6th, 2003, 6:26 am

Originally the name of this neighborhood in the mid 1970s was the Harlem Godfathers.because their leader was a gangsta that came from the east and was known as harlem godfather i forgot his name .

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: August 7th, 2003, 8:49 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by pico » August 20th, 2003, 6:05 pm

What is this set's colors? Just the traditional blue?

yayeeyayee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: September 8th, 2003, 7:40 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by yayeeyayee » September 8th, 2003, 8:09 pm

their colors is just blue

Big Phil and Waterhead Bo r some famous OGs from Harlem 30s

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Stone » September 9th, 2003, 2:36 pm

I don't know if their colors have changed but in my day they wore khaki tan pants, black t-shirts, and blue rags. brown and black flannels with tan dickies. The scrap with all bloods and NH crips. main rivals NH Rollin 40's, NH Rollin 20 B's, and my hood.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 3:00 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Ridah » September 9th, 2003, 7:00 pm

I live in the Harlems so I can add some info....

Main enemies are the Rollin 20s, BPS, city and jungles, Fruit town Brims, and the Rollin 40avenues...but they beef with all 40 sets...

The 40s wear baby blue so they tend to wear NAVY blue...but basically blue, and sometimes brown pants or khaki colored...

They wear the D for denker park, and the aves wear it because they tend to refer to their hood as DIRT GANG..all 30s do..in turn if ur from DENKER your main purpose is to wear that hate for denker affliation, if ur from 30s but another set u rep the hat for the dirt gang alias...

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 3:00 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Ridah » September 9th, 2003, 7:04 pm

and they DO NOT beef with the NHs..infact they are cool with the 60s and most hoodstas, besides the 40s which is a farely new beef, not new but it started in 96....

yayeeyayee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: September 8th, 2003, 7:40 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by yayeeyayee » September 9th, 2003, 8:07 pm

they get along with WS TNBG, 51TGC, ES 43GC, 52 HOOVA, EASTCOAST, ES ICG, YFC, ES RTC, AND ES PJWC.

they dont get along with 40s, 20s, Black P Stones, VNGs,

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Y.G. » September 10th, 2003, 1:44 am

HOW LONG HAVE THE 60'S AND 30'S BEEN GETTIN A LONG BECAUSE IM NO EXPERT ON THE 60'S AND 30'S, BUT I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAYZ 30'S WAS GETTIN ROLLED ON BY THE 20'S AND 60'S.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 3:00 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Ridah » September 10th, 2003, 9:20 am

I dont knoe how long but i was with Tiny Jean from 30s yesterday, and he was kiccin it with Tiny Scoobie and cappilla from 60...they hit up 30 x 60s in the 30 aves and nobody, not even the denkers, have crossed it out...

they are not or to my knowledge NOT cool with LB rollin 20s bEcAUSE numba 1 they dont like 20s period, crip or blood, and number 2 they dont get along with some long beach hoods..i have had numerous 30s say to me and i quote with no disrespect "a twinkie is a twinkie regardless of wetha hes a blood or hes from LongBeach crip".....pleez dont abbreviate when yall type it gets confusing....SPELL OUT THE WHOLE HOOD NAME.....

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Stone » September 10th, 2003, 4:20 pm

The 60's ride more on GC's then anyone else. So you say the 60's are cool with the 30's? I'd have to see it to believe it.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 10th, 2003, 5:01 pm

tiny luke from harlem crip told me they get along with insane rollin 20s long beach now

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 3:00 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Ridah » September 10th, 2003, 7:45 pm

Good lookin on the info wattscrackin...Im pretty sure ur correct cuzz my homies from 30s havent spoke on the lb20s in awhile, and u knoe how that stuff be, they beefin and in a week they could be trucin, u neva knoe...Ill have to ask TinyJean.....

Stone....YES I knoe for sure they get along with the 60s...I mean they arent close allies but a couple of 60s kick it in the hood with the 30 aves...and they tagg their shit up....no disrespect but for ex. R60s x 30s 20 BPSk is what you can see on a wall on 30th and 4th avenue..and if you go to Jefferson and 5th you will see the same tagging on a wall, both locations right in harlem 30 hood....I see it everyday when I go to the weed spot...

Thats why sometimes my peeps from the 4s say they dont really like 60s even though its a hoodsta thang...cuzz the 60s claim to be trey enemies but they tend to be cool with 30s,who are 0s but at the same time show respect to the tre, which makes it look like the 60s are playing both sides....even though i think the 6s see it as a 0 thang so they dont feel weird about bein cool with the harlems, and they arent really concerned with the 40s and who they beef with seeing as they are two seperate hoods, on the same card....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Y.G. » September 16th, 2003, 3:06 am

I REMEMBER A DUDE FROM THE 6-O'S SHOULD ME HOW THE DISS HARLEM, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW HARLEM THROWS THERE HOOD UP WITH BOTH FIST AND THUMBS UP IT WAS A WAY HE UP AND ENDED UP THROW UP 6-0'S; IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN, BUT I KNOW SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SEEN IT BECAUSE I SEEN IT A COUPLE TIMES.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 3:00 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Ridah » September 16th, 2003, 8:40 am

Y.G. wrote:I REMEMBER A DUDE FROM THE 6-O'S SHOULD ME HOW THE DISS HARLEM, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW HARLEM THROWS THERE HOOD UP WITH BOTH FIST AND THUMBS UP IT WAS A WAY HE UP AND ENDED UP THROW UP 6-0'S; IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN, BUT I KNOW SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SEEN IT BECAUSE I SEEN IT A COUPLE TIMES.
thats all fine and dandy, BUT THEY ARE COOL WITH 30s...Mannnn the 60s always claim they dont like harlems but trust me, there is no 60/30 beef...its 40 and 30s....Mannnn...its like cats dont believe me...I live in the heart of harlem hood...Nuttyjoe from harlem crip has a big bro from 60...trust me...I wouldnt post false info...if the status of the two hoods goes from peace to beef again Ill let yall knoe, but for now, their cool....

deron
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: January 10th, 2004, 8:38 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by deron » January 10th, 2004, 9:13 pm

any of yall know what happend to that rappin nigga Lil Keke Loco from Harlem

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by worldwide » January 17th, 2004, 1:03 pm

i'm familiar with the 30's lil ke-ke loco was involved with my aunt for 10 yrs. them brotha's is deep. especially them one's on denker an 39th st.
ke-ke loco is floatin around out there some where. i remember
big harlem hilly. big sherlocc, harlem rat,g-rat and a numerous amount of others. ke-ke told me about the beef with the 40's but he leaned more
towards the beef with the 20 b's.
they do get along with longbeach 20's and insanes. dislikes are mainly expressed with individuals rather than a whole hood. most beef's only
concern where death and gun play is involved.
i banged insane for 12 years and when i was out there i met a lot of harlems and not one of them expressed any beef or dislike for longbeach.

deron
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: January 10th, 2004, 8:38 pm

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by deron » January 18th, 2004, 9:53 am

worldwide good luckin. I've tryin to get info on keke loc for years
1st nigga I know bangin on wax

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by worldwide » January 18th, 2004, 12:30 pm

my brother still keep in contact with keke from time to time i havn't
seen him myself since last year when i was home on leave from germany
he's supposed to be working on a new album, as far as a release i have no info on it but when i do get it you'll i'll post it in the forum
peace

MenaceloC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 7:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by MenaceloC » January 18th, 2004, 7:26 pm

[quote="Tray"]this one loc tried to tell me there was 30's on the eastside is it true "i like net bangin"?[/quote]

I don't know about that but are School Yard Crips 30's in LA? Cuz where I'm from they is.

MenaceloC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 7:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by MenaceloC » January 18th, 2004, 7:28 pm

Are SChool Yard Crips 30's? Cuz where I'm from they iz.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 525
Joined: November 20th, 2003, 4:19 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town
Location: Texas

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 18th, 2004, 7:48 pm

naw...they just kick it together alot

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 151
Joined: August 24th, 2003, 11:35 am
Location: from L.A. to the N.O.

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by jb7777 » February 9th, 2004, 4:24 pm

Dont they call Harlem the dirty 30's

Anonymous20

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:31 pm

yayeeyayee wrote:their colors is just blue

Big Phil and Waterhead Bo r some famous OGs from Harlem 30s
Big Phil R>I>P. Dayum, Waterhead Bo was from 30's. Then I know I'm getting old (Memory lapses) I thought cuz was a baller from Hoova!

Anonymous20

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:34 pm

Y.G. wrote:HOW LONG HAVE THE 60'S AND 30'S BEEN GETTIN A LONG BECAUSE IM NO EXPERT ON THE 60'S AND 30'S, BUT I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAYZ 30'S WAS GETTIN ROLLED ON BY THE 20'S AND 60'S.
Beefs with 30/60 30/90 are off and on. Did you see C Walk? 30 vs 60's football game in 90 hood. 2002.

Anonymous20

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:42 pm

Ridah wrote:Thats why sometimes my peeps from the 4s say they dont really like 60s even though its a hoodsta thang...cuzz the 60s claim to be trey enemies but they tend to be cool with 30s,who are 0s but at the same time show respect to the tre, which makes it look like the 60s are playing both sides....even though i think the 6s see it as a 0 thang so they dont feel weird about bein cool with the harlems,
LOL. Wow, never heard it from that perspective. I've always heard that the 30's play both sides because some claim trays and some of the DP's claim 0's. The Original 30's claimed 0's. They were part of the Rollin 0 car.

They also have the "h" connection, for the Harlem Hoover affiliation. And many of them love the 83's for TRAYS. Read Monsters book he tells an old story documented. Further, the 30's get along with 90's which are Neighborhoods. And I guess they get along with NH62EC and NH111 which is more indicative of the 30's have more affiliations with major enemies of both cars.

So I agree with your assessment, not the first one you alluded to.

Anonymous20

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:45 pm

Y.G. wrote:I REMEMBER A DUDE FROM THE 6-O'S SHOULD ME HOW THE DISS HARLEM, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW HARLEM THROWS THERE HOOD UP WITH BOTH FIST AND THUMBS UP IT WAS A WAY HE UP AND ENDED UP THROW UP 6-0'S; IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN, BUT I KNOW SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SEEN IT BECAUSE I SEEN IT A COUPLE TIMES.
I have some old footage from 1988 where a 6-0 throws up the Harlem Sign then turns the right fist down and snaps it then throws up NH.

Thats how you dis Harlem but I haven't seen it done in nearly 16 years! SO I doubt any young cats know how or ever seen it done.

Anonymous20

Re: Harlem 30's

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:51 pm

Ridah wrote:
Y.G. wrote: BUT THEY ARE COOL WITH 30s...Mannnn the 60s always claim they dont like harlems but trust me, there is no 60/30 beef...its 40 and 30s....Mannnn...its like cats dont believe me...I live in the heart of harlem hood...Nuttyjoe from harlem crip has a big bro from 60...trust me...I wouldnt post false info...if the status of the two hoods goes from peace to beef again Ill let yall knoe, but for now, their cool....
Typically you're right. However, there are a few personal beefs and with each generation of youngsters comes new beefs rather than comradory.

Many Harlems have kicked it in 60 hood over the years without incident. But the flipside; there have been party's in 30 hood, or incidents on Crenshaw and in jail where its on. The same could be said about the 60/43 or 30/90 except the 43 don't hang in 60 hood.

By the same token, I know some B-Dogs who hang in 30 Hood it doesn't mean they get along with 30's nor does it mean all 30's/Bloods get along. 60's can go in SGC or SY hood and chill but they are arch enemies, feel me. But overall you're right, they get along (most of the time) because it a historic friendship (Love Hate relationship).

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”