What usually takes to become a crip member

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
kimbo

What usually takes to become a crip member

Unread post by kimbo » May 6th, 2004, 11:21 pm

Just wanna know what it takes to become a crip and also if the well known crip sets let other race than blacks in

sayru

Re: What usually takes to become a crip member

Unread post by sayru » May 7th, 2004, 12:29 pm

JUMPED IN
but my whole family claim blue and my uncle became one in prison so he could put me on so i guess family or homies that can jump you in

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 7th, 2004, 9:21 pm

My friends cousin got

jumped in and busted a mission

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 8th, 2004, 2:44 pm

2 join have balls to do shit

blue

Unread post by blue » May 12th, 2004, 11:16 am

i got jumped in

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 13th, 2004, 9:33 pm

IT REALY DONT TAKE NOTHIN TO BE A CRIP ANYWHITE BOY CAN WHER BLUE AND NOT GET PULLED OVER BY THE PIGS LOL

BUT IT TAKE SOMETHIN TO BE A BLOOD THINK ABOUT IT EVERYTIME YOU SEE A BLOOD NIGGA YOU SINCE DANGER AND EVEN THE POLICE HARRAS US MORE THEN ANYBODY AND FOR A CRIP THAT CRIP BS IS A DAMN FASION STATEMENT EVERYBODY WONA BE A CRIP THERS THIES GAY H-ES IN VIDEOS WITH CRIP OUTFITS WALKIN SIDEWAYS
( CRIP WALKIN LOL) AND EVEN COMMEDIANS KISS THEY A-S

SO HERES HOW YOU CAN BECOME A CRIP

WHER BLUE
C WALK
DISS BLOODS
JUMP PEOPLE BUT DONT HANDLE YOUR OWN
AND UMMM LETS SEE WHAT ELS OH YEAH KILL YOUR OWN HOMIES TO
LOL

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 13th, 2004, 9:49 pm

LOL. The color blue is why crips spread so fast. People prefer the color blue over the color red. I guess because red is too bright. That's why crips will always be more popular and outnumber bloods in Cali and the whole US. Most youths who don't live in a Blood controlled neighborhood, and decide they wanna bang, would rather walk around in baggy blue jeans and a blue shirt, than bright red pants. Probably why you have Mexican's claiming sur in Northern California too. LOL. I doubt most of these guys are from south cal, they just prefer wearing blue instead of red. A lot of people might try to make it sound a whole lot more dramatic than that. But when it comes down to it, gangsters put so much emphasis on "the look", blue is going to be the most favored over red most of the time.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » May 14th, 2004, 3:41 am

i got homies that are crips and bloods also and i aint never met a punk from neither sides..i do know dudes that seem to underestimate bloods just cause they dont see bloods that often but i tell them thats a fatal mistake...thats one props i give to bloods they united..crips are hella strong but when crips kill other crips it puts a badname on any organization where there members war with one another...

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 1st, 2004, 10:34 am

I GOT PUT ON THE SET BY HEADIN UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHOWANTED TO BE ON FOR 2 MINUTES. WE HAD 3 BIG HOMIES STAND AROUND US IN A CIRCLE. IF U STEP OUT THE CIRCLE A BIG HOMIE WILL SERVE U. YEA I DONT LIKE THAT HOW CRIPPIN IS LIKE A FASHION STATEMENT NOW. BUT WHERE IM AT THE BLOODS OUTNUMBER THE CRIPS. MORE PEOPLE THAT DONT BANG WEAR BLUE OVER RED.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » June 11th, 2004, 11:19 am

swsw wrote:LOL. The color blue is why crips spread so fast. People prefer the color blue over the color red. I guess because red is too bright. That's why crips will always be more popular and outnumber bloods in Cali and the whole US. Most youths who don't live in a Blood controlled neighborhood, and decide they wanna bang, would rather walk around in baggy blue jeans and a blue shirt, than bright red pants. Probably why you have Mexican's claiming sur in Northern California too. LOL. I doubt most of these guys are from south cal, they just prefer wearing blue instead of red. A lot of people might try to make it sound a whole lot more dramatic than that. But when it comes down to it, gangsters put so much emphasis on "the look", blue is going to be the most favored over red most of the time.
BUT U ALSO GOTTA REMEMBER THAT SURENOS STARTED BEFORE NORTENOS AND CRIPS STARTED BEFORE BLOODS, SO WHATEVER STARTS OFF FIRST TENDS TO BE ON TOP MORE, I GUESS...

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 11:40 pm

Don't have any idea who your father is, watch to much BET while growing up, shop at DEMO and listen to gangsta rap written and performed by people who make money off stupid people like yourselves.

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 28th, 2004, 4:49 pm

That was racist. You know white people make the rules and all that money being made is by them.That is why rap all sounds alike today. The man puts out what he wants to hit the streets. We are just falling for it. Rap about something positive, you'll never be on the radio. Why is that? I would really appreciate it if you took that PECKERWOOD shit somewhere else!NO PEACE

Ger5005

Unread post by Ger5005 » June 29th, 2004, 3:13 am

Ridah what did you mean by a big homie would serve you???

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 29th, 2004, 4:11 pm

^^^^ you dont know what it means. maybe its true what Monk says about you bein a pig...you wanna know a lot of little things.