New York (Long Island)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Anonymous20

New York (Long Island)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 3rd, 2004, 7:14 pm

Yo whats the deal with this I hear MS13 is here on the island and they rep the sur13 deal? Any of this hold true or just a buncha wanna bes?

Anonymous20

Re: MS13 in West Bury LI ?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 3rd, 2004, 7:37 pm

yes its true, was it not discussed on Bill O'Reily show on FOX?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 3rd, 2004, 7:43 pm

i dunno bro i dont really watch TV that much so :-? but yo anyone know any of em ?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 4th, 2004, 9:28 am

So I guess no one knows about anything up here in NY huh? :-?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 6th, 2004, 11:06 am

ms 13 put in wurk in LI

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 6th, 2004, 11:12 am

I heard 18st is out here on the Island too. Do 18st and MS13 get along or are they always at eachother? n does anyone know where on LI they are? I aint never seen no taggn up around the 631 area.

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » October 7th, 2004, 11:00 pm

na foo 18 & MS alwayz be blastin eachother. well in the westcoast they do.i dunno bout the eastcoast.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 8th, 2004, 7:25 am

I know MS13 are out in Queens I asked some fools from a old writing crew out there cause MS tags were up out near Flushing, then some P.R. folks from out there a seperate time and they all said they had heard of MS13 and they put in work.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 8th, 2004, 8:52 am

Ms 13 is all over Long Island....There low key but believe me, There deep a F-ck....It aint no chance you f_cking with one.....You may think one is around, but you blink and they'll be at least 10 or more surroundin you n shit......But as far as Westbury, Theres MADDD Bloods out there......

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 21st, 2004, 2:13 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:Ms 13 is all over Long Island....There low key but believe me, There deep a F-ck....It aint no chance you f_cking with one.....You may think one is around, but you blink and they'll be at least 10 or more surroundin you n shit......But as far as Westbury, Theres MADDD Bloods out there......
^ true story, i had multiple altercations with MS13 over in that area back in 99'. They are also deeply rooted in areas of southern jersey

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:38 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

Re: New York (Long Island)

Unread post by 311 » February 7th, 2005, 6:20 pm

theres

g shine-gkb
nine trey gangstas
brim
denver lane
tree top piru
esup
outlaw
black p stone
g 45
and 18 street is in hemstead, i fought these niggas, im ntg

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 7th, 2005, 6:27 pm

i chill in hempstead long island

its no real bangin out there no real gangs like bloods and crips just teen gangs reppin neighborhoods over there is basically the hempstead heights and terrace ave section of the town vs the parkside section i chill with parkside. they just fight each other in different neighborhoods its this area called d-block too who trys to get in the beef but noone pays them any attention cuz they soft, its also some el salvadorian gangs 18st was in hempstead but ended last year it wasnt many of them in hempstead dunno bout other Long Island towns but theres ms-13 and s.w.p over in hempstead, but hempstead isnt nothin real serious

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » February 7th, 2005, 11:31 pm

from what i heard Freeport is mostly bloods n uniondale is mostly cips

any1 have any info on em

Unread post by 311 » February 8th, 2005, 7:03 pm

FREEPORT IS EVERYTHING.

ROOSEVELT IS BLOOD, THATS WERE MY SETS AT. VELT LANE
IS MIXED.

CENTRAL ISLIP-MAINLY BLOOD YOU CANT GO NO WHERE WITHOUT SEEING RED BANDANAS GIRLS AND BOYS.,AND MS 13 BUT YOU GOT BUM ASS CRIPS AND LATIN KINGS.

BRENTWOOD- BLOODS, CRIPS, LATIN KINGS, NETA, MS 13 IS THE MOST

MASTIC-BLOODS.

GREENPORT- MURDER UNIT(A CRACK SELLING SQUAD) AND BLOODS

HEMPSTEAD- EVERYTHING

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 10th, 2005, 10:16 am

TO ME LONG ISLAND HAS ITS BAD HOODS BUT THEY'RE NOTHING LIKE BROOKLYN AND QUEENS I RATHER STAY IN LI THEN STAY IN BK OR QU I WANT TO RAISE A FAMILY .3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 14th, 2005, 10:14 pm

311 wrote:theres

g shine-gkb
nine trey gangstas
brim
denver lane
tree top piru
esup
outlaw
black p stone
g 45
and 18 street is in hemstead, i fought these niggas, im ntg

was g 45, esup , and outlaw ?

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 14th, 2005, 11:53 pm

word that outlaw shit is in NY niggas aint really up on it in this board i suppose. They blood affilated over in LI?

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 15th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Freeport got some bloods.

and wyandanch got a couple too they dont bang much there tho, its mostly drugs and just neighborhood clicks but they beef alot over there and shit pops off once in a while.

Unread post by 311 » February 16th, 2005, 10:55 am

G 45 IS NINE TREY GANGSTA BLOOD SOLDIERS
OUTLAWS ARE BLOOD
ESUP IS BLOOS
EAST SIDE UNIVERSAL PIRU

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » February 24th, 2005, 2:27 pm

and real bloods dont claim fins and stars.

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » February 25th, 2005, 7:45 am

Brothers charged in Roosevelt shooting

Email this story
Printer friendly format

BY JOSEPH MALLIA
STAFF WRITER

February 25, 2005

With a second arrest this week, Nassau police have charged two brothers in connection with a Roosevelt shooting that detectives think may have been sparked by a Bloods-Crips gang rivalry.

Tyjuan and Tyquan General, of 83 Forest Ave. in Freeport, were charged with second-degree attempted murder in the Feb. 18 shooting of Jamal Dancy, 18, of Roosevelt.

The 3:46 p.m. shooting took place after an argument among a group of men, including the victim and the General brothers, the police said. Tyquan General, 20, "fired several rounds from a handgun into the group on Valentine Street and Park Avenue, Roosevelt, striking the victim once in the back and arm," a police statement said.

"Detectives report the shooting was likely Bloods / Crips gang-related," the statement said.

Det. Sgt. Gregg Lesmeister said the shooting was still under investigation. "There were indications that it was gang-related, but as yet we're not 100 percent sure," he said. Lesmeister said initial evidence indicates the two men arrested may have been members of the Bloods, but further details were not available yesterday.

Tyquan General was arrested near the shooting about 45 minutes later. He was arraigned Feb. 19 in First District Court in Hempstead Village, and remanded without bail to the Nassau County jail.

Tyjuan General, 19, was arrested at 10:05 p.m. Wednesday, and was charged with second-degree attempted murder, first-degree criminal use of a firearm and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon. He was awaiting arraignment yesterday in First District Court, the police said.

Neither the General brothers nor their family could be reached for comment yesterday.

Dancy was taken to Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries, the police said. Dancy could not be reached for comment yesterday.

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » February 25th, 2005, 7:48 am

Roosevelt man's killer still at large

Email this story
Printer friendly format

BY DENISE M. BONILLA
STAFF WRITER

February 24, 2005

Police are searching for the killer of a Roosevelt man who was shot just a few doors away from his home on Tuesday.

Police identified the victim as Jermaine Frye, 23. Neighbors heard shots about 5:30 p.m. and found Frye lying in the road, near Willett Place and Washington Avenue, said Homicide Det. Sgt. Herb Daub.

Residents reported seeing a man jump into an older model car and speed off, Daub said. Frye was taken to Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, where he was pronounced dead at 6:31 p.m.

Frye's mother, Debra Saunders, said her son was attacked with a baseball bat about a month ago and had a metal plate put in his head at Nassau University Medical Center. "He didn't know who did it" that time, she said, and she did not know whether that attack was related to this one.

Daub said police recovered multiple shell casings from the scene but were awaiting autopsy results yesterday to determine how many times Frye had been shot. Daub said Frye, who was unemployed, lived at home with his mother. Neighbors said Frye moved into the neighborhood several months ago.

Barry Nelson, a neighbor who said he was friendly with Frye, heard four or five shots and ran outside to find Frye lying facedown in the street. Nelson, 40, said he called 911, went over to Frye and asked him if he was all right. Nelson said Frye gasped, but there was no other response.

Nelson said Frye never caused any trouble. "We'd talk about music, girls-just regular guy stuff," Nelson said.

Saunders said she would be making funeral arrangements for Frye today at the Carl Burnett Funeral home in Hempstead. She said her son previously worked as a cashier at Jones Beach. He had hoped to move to Texas where other family members lived, she said.

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 25th, 2005, 7:51 am

purplecityhello wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:Ms 13 is all over Long Island....There low key but believe me, There deep a F-ck....It aint no chance you f_cking with one.....You may think one is around, but you blink and they'll be at least 10 or more surroundin you n shit......But as far as Westbury, Theres MADDD Bloods out there......
^ true story, i had multiple altercations with MS13 over in that area back in 99'. They are also deeply rooted in areas of southern jersey
aint nothing low about them nicCuz go 2 batshore brentwood or any part of islip them nicCu own store junCyard i even seen a law firm 4 ms dudes they taking hoods ova spanish hoods mainly at this rate they'll flood the bronX in no time

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » February 25th, 2005, 7:58 am

Ms-13 isnt shit on Nassau Long island bloods done more killing then Ms-13

Unread post by 311 » February 25th, 2005, 7:03 pm

NI99A YOUR BUGGING
MS IS G'D UP.

BUT ME AND MY BLOOD BROTHERS HAVE REDRUMED MOSTLY ALOT OF THESE BITCHES

abraham

none

Unread post by abraham » July 15th, 2006, 2:07 pm

wu tang clan from staten island. they usta bang DMD crew dickin em down. Method man however was affiliated with the people nation. most of the clan is from park hill public housing projects, somewhere in nyc. they talk about urban black life in the projects always in their rap songs.

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » July 15th, 2006, 10:10 pm

Farmingdale is Cripped Out

Babylon Is Cripped Out

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 16th, 2006, 9:25 am

Kanar$ie Fine$t wrote:Farmingdale is Cripped Out

Babylon Is Cripped Out