Main Street Crip in Detroit Michigan

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Main Street Crip in Detroit Michigan

Unread post by alexalonso » July 7th, 2004, 3:31 am

In 1996 i heard that a Milkman from Main Street Crip in Cali went to Detroit and started MSC there.

Is it still active in Detroit?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Main Street Crip in Detroit Michigan

Unread post by mr. chill » July 7th, 2004, 8:44 am

alonso wrote:In 1996 i heard that a Milkman from Main Street Crip in Cali went to Detroit and started MSC there.

I know on the eastside there is a lot of crip hoods, im sure that if someone from LA came and started a crip gang here, im sure they still active. one of my brothers good friends lives on the eastside and knows some crip and GDs so ill ask him bout Main St crips and ill get back to u.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 7th, 2004, 8:48 am

here is a map of detroit gangs at the bottom of this page, I dont think its perfectly accurate though, but it does show how the eastside is mainly crips and the westside is mainly bloods

http://members.tripod.com/~undergrundmu ... dex__.html

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 7th, 2004, 8:51 am

ALONSO I KNOW A FEW SPECIFIC MAIN ST CRIPS FROM LA THAT ARE IN THE PEN OUT HURR…I KNOW U SAID FOR DETROIT THO..JUST WANTED 2 MAKE THAT POINT…
BUT THEY GOT POPPED LEFT AND RIGHT BY THE FEDS…FOOLS WAS PUSHING WEIGHT LIKE A MOFO YA HEARD ME…AND DOWN HERE CLOWNIN ALL THE TIME…YEAH I KNEW THESE NIGGAS…COCKY A** NIGGAS WHO USED 2 BRAG SAYIN CATS ROUND HURR COULDN’T FADE THEM AND WHAT NOT….THEY CAUGHT A LOT OF FLACK FROM SKY-LINES, AND FAMILY’S THO…

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 8th, 2004, 7:34 am

TomTom wrote:ALONSO I KNOW A FEW SPECIFIC MAIN ST CRIPS FROM LA THAT ARE IN THE PEN OUT HURR…I KNOW U SAID FOR DETROIT THO..JUST WANTED 2 MAKE THAT POINT…
BUT THEY GOT POPPED LEFT AND RIGHT BY THE FEDS…FOOLS WAS PUSHING WEIGHT LIKE A MOFO YA HEARD ME…AND DOWN HERE CLOWNIN ALL THE TIME…YEAH I KNEW THESE NIGGAS…COCKY A** NIGGAS WHO USED 2 BRAG SAYIN CATS ROUND HURR COULDN’T FADE THEM AND WHAT NOT….THEY CAUGHT A LOT OF FLACK FROM SKY-LINES, AND FAMILY’S THO…
WHERE U FROM AGAIN TOMTOM?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 8th, 2004, 8:02 am

OKC,OK HOMEY…BUT YEAH I KNOW SOME MAIN ST NIGGAS, FROM LA 2 DOGG…

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 8th, 2004, 8:57 am

TomTom wrote:OKC,OK HOMEY…BUT YEAH I KNOW SOME MAIN ST NIGGAS, FROM LA 2 DOGG…
AIGHT COO, OH YEAH IM LEAVIN FOR LITTLE ROCK TOMAROW SO ILL TRY TO MAKE OVER TO HIGHLAND COURTS AND SEE WHAT UP with YOUR OLD HOMEYS, DO U THINK ID BE STRAIGHT ROLLIN UP IN THERE, OR DO NIGGAS UP IN HIGHLAND TRIP ON STRANGERS, CAUSE I KNOW THE ONLY REASON IM GOOD WHEN I GO TO WHERE MY GRANDMA LIVES IS CAUSE THEY KNOW MY GRANDMA LIVES THERE AND IM FAMILY, CAUSE I KNOW NIGGAS IN LITTLE ROCK DONT PLAY

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 8th, 2004, 11:30 pm

yo TOMTOM holla at me homey bout lil rock cause i love the rock and if u want me to find some shit out for u i will be able tooo

holla back before tomarow evening around 5 pm eastern time

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 15th, 2004, 12:19 pm

DAM DOGG…MY BAD PEEPS..BEEN AWAY…BUT SO WHAT’S UP HOMEY….ARE THE WSP’’S STILL OUT THURR RIDIN ANDWHAT NOT…AND WHAT BOUT MY HIGHLAND COURTS NIGGAS….???…

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » October 7th, 2007, 6:13 pm

detroit niggas aint on the blood and crip tip period if they is they real young and aint making no noise niggas n the D love paper

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 7th, 2007, 6:48 pm

cbo woods wrote:detroit niggas aint on the blood and crip tip period if they is they real young and aint making no noise niggas n the D love paper
According to this map in 2002 there were alot Crips and Bloods.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » October 7th, 2007, 6:58 pm

Japanese Concrete sounds interesting

LMAO at ICP

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » October 7th, 2007, 9:57 pm

japanese concrete im guessing what come to mind with me is japanese stands for japanese people and concrete meaning their turf?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 7th, 2007, 10:42 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:japanese concrete im guessing what come to mind with me is japanese stands for japanese people and concrete meaning their turf?
like the concrete jungle.

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » November 9th, 2007, 4:14 pm

yea its a few bloods and crips, younger niggas but they aint making no noise the d is about murder and money niggas dont bang out here like that is was la crips on the eastside but they had them thangs it wanst no gang shit itz about paper

UrbanStreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by UrbanStreets » December 10th, 2007, 1:46 pm

A gangster from Detroit would murder a gangster from LA.

Quit the LA boosting. I haven't even been e member here for an hour and it's already pissing me off. LA isn't that hard or that great, I was bron and raised there.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 11th, 2007, 1:36 am

UrbanStreets wrote:A gangster from Detroit would murder a gangster from LA.

Quit the LA boosting. I haven't even been e member here for an hour and it's already pissing me off. LA isn't that hard or that great, I was bron and raised there.
Where? You must have gotten your ass played with to be so angry about LA now. Every post you have is about how weak LA natives are. Saying a gangster from Detroit would murder a gangster from LA is ridiculous. What does that mean? You are obviously very offended people criticize NY and the fact that there gangs are LA based and their gang members look up to rooty poots from out here. You as much from LA as I am from NY son.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 11th, 2007, 1:57 am

LMAO @ Insane Clown Posse

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » December 11th, 2007, 2:52 pm

they aint from detroit the from burbs detroit is gangsta ass hell beleive me not saying la or ny aint i've been to la them fools be gettin in out there I like the westcoast every nigga that i have met from out there is cool peoples cant say the same about ny niggas is cocky and disrepectful but i do have a few ny niggas thats my dogs thats just how they do in ny they out they mind out there

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » December 11th, 2007, 3:01 pm

that map is some police bull they aint banging like that here with no colors you have crews 7 mile dogs,7 mile 20\20's,purtain ave,schoolcraft,8 mlie sconeys,fenkell ave,6 mile la's thats just a few from westside that color thing aint down here period if it is its young niggas that aint gettin no more therefor they are not factors out here in these streets "will my real d niggas give me some help on this they got the d mix up we do our own thang"

getmoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by getmoe » December 21st, 2007, 12:20 am

thats tru the d dont do colors im a vice lord from fenkell ave but its money we on pa fa fmk 6mile 7mile 8mile prock scb nfl zone 8 detroit shit

TrealTalk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Little Rock

Unread post by TrealTalk » February 17th, 2009, 12:20 am

TomTom wrote:DAM DOGG…MY BAD PEEPS..BEEN AWAY…BUT SO WHAT’S UP HOMEY….ARE THE WSP’’S STILL OUT THURR RIDIN ANDWHAT NOT…AND WHAT BOUT MY HIGHLAND COURTS NIGGAS….???…
they got WSPs and nigggas still banging Highland Park Piru but their proojects got tore down in like 1998 or 97 oor some shit.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 1:17 am

alexalonso wrote:In 1996 i heard that a Milkman from Main Street Crip in Cali went to Detroit and started MSC there.

I BEEN UP THERE..........WE HAVE AN ALKN SET IN DETROIT........RIGHT NEXT TO THEM COBRAZ AND COUNTS........COUNTS ARE REAL BIG IN DETROIT.......SO ARE THEM GD'Z...........BUT THAT SPOT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT IS NOT........AND I REPEAT IS NOT A GAY ASS CRAPPY CRABBY CRIPPLE SET.........THAT SPOT IS RUN Y GD'Z AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING OF THESE GAY ASS CRIPPLE PUSSY MADE CRABS CRAWLIN IN the DETROIT AREA.........ONLY KINGZ,GD'Z,COUNTZ,COBRAZ,VICELORDS,STONES,BUNNIES,AMBROSE,4CH'Z,BD'Z,SD'Z,IG'Z,SURENOS-13'Z,NORTENOS-14 AND BLOODS.......BUT NO GOOFY ASS CRIPPLE BITCH CRABZ.........CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND WERE the ONES WHO RUN DETROIT

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 11:02 am

Why did I have a feeling you would say that about C's? You must have had a bad experience.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
alexalonso wrote:In 1996 i heard that a Milkman from Main Street Crip in Cali went to Detroit and started MSC there.

I BEEN UP THERE..........WE HAVE AN ALKN SET IN DETROIT........RIGHT NEXT TO THEM COBRAZ AND COUNTS........COUNTS ARE REAL BIG IN DETROIT.......SO ARE THEM GD'Z...........BUT THAT SPOT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT IS NOT........AND I REPEAT IS NOT A GAY ASS CRAPPY CRABBY CRIPPLE SET.........THAT SPOT IS RUN Y GD'Z AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING OF THESE GAY ASS CRIPPLE PUSSY MADE CRABS CRAWLIN IN the DETROIT AREA.........ONLY KINGZ,GD'Z,COUNTZ,COBRAZ,VICELORDS,STONES,BUNNIES,AMBROSE,4CH'Z,BD'Z,SD'Z,IG'Z,SURENOS-13'Z,NORTENOS-14 AND BLOODS.......BUT NO GOOFY ASS CRIPPLE BITCH CRABZ.........CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND WERE the ONES WHO RUN DETROIT

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 2:49 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]Why did I have a feeling you would say that about C's? You must have had a bad experience.

AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE???AH MY LITTLE CHEERLEADER???NEUTRON the ONLY C I KNOW OF........ARE the ONES IN the CHI.......NOT SUM IMAGINARY 6 LEGGED GAY ASS GANG THAT HAILS FROM GAY ASS LONG BEACH AND THEY BARELY DON'T BE BY ANY BEACH IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND WHOM BARELY CAN'T STAND UP ON THEIR OWN 6 LEGGS DUE TO BEIGN CRIPPLE AND GAY......the ONLY C'Z I KNOW ARE the ONES THAT DO EXIST IN the WHOLE MIDWEST REGION...........CAUSE I HAVE SEEN THEM..........I HAVE CONFRONTED THEM AND WHOM I HAVE COMBAT IT WITH THEM AND WHOM I HAVE GONE IN SO MANY WARS WITH THEM..........AND THOSE ARE THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ AND THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTZ..........NOT NO GAY ASS 6 LEGGED CRIPPLE ASS CRABZ THAT BE CRAWLIN INTO NIGGAZ NUTZ.......MUCH LIKE YOUR DOING THAT RIGHT NOW......AHAHAHAHAHAAA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 6th, 2013, 12:22 pm

I don't know, you tell me, if your retarded ass can. I don't know what gay stuff you're watching, but you can keep that to yourself.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Why did I have a feeling you would say that about C's? You must have had a bad experience.

AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE???AH MY LITTLE CHEERLEADER???NEUTRON the ONLY C I KNOW OF........ARE the ONES IN the CHI.......NOT SUM IMAGINARY 6 LEGGED GAY ASS GANG THAT HAILS FROM GAY ASS LONG BEACH AND THEY BARELY DON'T BE BY ANY BEACH IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND WHOM BARELY CAN'T STAND UP ON THEIR OWN 6 LEGGS DUE TO BEIGN CRIPPLE AND GAY......the ONLY C'Z I KNOW ARE the ONES THAT DO EXIST IN the WHOLE MIDWEST REGION...........CAUSE I HAVE SEEN THEM..........I HAVE CONFRONTED THEM AND WHOM I HAVE COMBAT IT WITH THEM AND WHOM I HAVE GONE IN SO MANY WARS WITH THEM..........AND THOSE ARE THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ AND THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTZ..........NOT NO GAY ASS 6 LEGGED CRIPPLE ASS CRABZ THAT BE CRAWLIN INTO NIGGAZ NUTZ.......MUCH LIKE YOUR DOING THAT RIGHT NOW......AHAHAHAHAHAAA

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 7th, 2013, 4:57 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]I don't know, you tell me, if your retarded ass can. I don't know what gay stuff you're watching, but you can keep that to yourself.
NAH BITCH.......U KEEP the TO YOUR GAY ASS SELF..........AND BITCH the ONLY FAGGOT IN HERE IS U......CAUSE FOR ONE NEUTRON.........YOUR A FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER WHO WANTS TO BE A BANGER AN YET PUSSY........YOUR STILL A HOMO ASS NEUTRON AND SECOND BITCH..........U ALONG WTH YOUR MOMZ BOTH SUCK DICK.......SO YEAH BITCH U KEEP YOUR HOMO ASS TENDECIES TO YOUR BITCH GAY ASS AHAHAHAHAHAAAA.......AND STILL ALKN

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2013, 10:10 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't know, you tell me, if your retarded ass can. I don't know what gay stuff you're watching, but you can keep that to yourself.
NAH BITCH.......U KEEP the TO YOUR GAY ASS SELF..........AND BITCH the ONLY FAGGOT IN HERE IS U......CAUSE FOR ONE NEUTRON.........YOUR A FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER WHO WANTS TO BE A BANGER AN YET PUSSY........YOUR STILL A HOMO ASS NEUTRON AND SECOND BITCH..........U ALONG WTH YOUR MOMZ BOTH SUCK DICK.......SO YEAH BITCH U KEEP YOUR HOMO ASS TENDECIES TO YOUR BITCH GAY ASS AHAHAHAHAHAAAA.......AND STILL ALKN
YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE FUNNY HUH? LOL AT THIS FVCKING JOKE!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » April 14th, 2013, 1:36 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I don't know, you tell me, if your retarded ass can. I don't know what gay stuff you're watching, but you can keep that to yourself.
NO I DON'T THINK I'M THAT FUNNY.........BUT YO MOMMA IS MORE FUNNIER WHEN SHE'S SUCKIN DICK

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 14th, 2013, 9:05 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
NO I DON'T THINK I'M THAT FUNNY.........BUT YO MOMMA IS MORE FUNNIER WHEN SHE'S SUCKIN DICK
Yall can go to the other forum to post dumb ass comments like this. I suggest yall take your internet hoodie off, relax, and think of something forward to post. If not leave this site and kick rocks.