Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gangs

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 8:26 am

i don't get it why blk gangs fight mexicans gangs but don't fight white gangs wat the mexicans have done to the blk gangs to have started this beef.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Why blk gangs fight mexicans but don't fight whites gang

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » July 8th, 2004, 9:45 am

what white gangs?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 9:52 am

Aryan Brotherhood Aryan Nation Aryan women Nazi Low Riders SkinHeads Ku Klux klan N other white gangs.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » July 8th, 2004, 10:09 am

in la there are no white gangs, sept lil wanna bes like persian crime family and some othas in west la. Unless ur talkin bout then pen, but white gangs aint pushin nothin on the streets out here.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 8th, 2004, 10:11 am

THOSE AREN'T REALLY STREET GANGS PER SAY. ESE GANGS. BLOODS, CRIPS, ETC. HAVE TURF, SPOTS, HOODS, ETC THAT CONENCIDE WITH ONE ANOTHER. MOST OF THE DRAMA IS IN LOS ANGELES AND IT'S SURRONDING CITIES. THERE AREN'T MANY WHITE GANGS THAT HAVE THE SAME TRAITS AS BLACK AND LATINO GANGS. THATS WHY WE DONT FIGHT THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST INSIDE OF LOS ANGELES. KKK???? THE NEAREST RED NECK THAT BELONGS TO THIS SH_T IS IN IDAHO OR SOMETHING. AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE LIKE IN BUM FU_K SAN BERNADINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES. THEY WOULDNT LAST AGAINST BLACK OR ESE GANGS. NOT TO MENTION, ESE'S HAVE A WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH AB IN JAIL.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 10:13 am

ok but why EME mexican mafia be backin up Aryan Brotherhood

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 8th, 2004, 10:18 am

BOY, ARE YOU A NARK OR SOMETHING??? THE EME AND AB GET ALONG BECAUSE THEY SHARE THE SAME ENEMIES. NF AND BLACKS. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. OCCASIONALLY WHITES AND ESE'S HAVE PROBLEMS BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME, THEY'RE COOL.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 10:23 am

iight iight iight.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 8th, 2004, 10:27 am

ACTUALLY THE REASON IS THE SUR NEED THE WOODS TO FEND OFF US AND THE BROTHAS. ASK DOOBIE.

YOU GUYS SHARE THE SAME SPOONS IN THE PEN RIGHT DOOBIE.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 8th, 2004, 10:43 am

COME ON ESE, THIS COMING FROM A GUY WHO LIVES IN AN AREA WHERE SURENOS ARE RUNNIG RAMPID. LOL. YOUR JEALOUS THAT WE DONT HAVE "RED RAGGERS" DOWN HERE BUT YOU GUYS HAVE SURENOS UP THERE. QUIT THAT HATING AND STICK TO THE TOPIC.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 8th, 2004, 10:53 am

ACTUALLY THERE ISN'T ONE SCRAP SET IN VALLEJO, SO CHECK YOUR FACTS HOMIE. WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE BROTHAS SMASHIN ON ESE'S DOWN SOUTH.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 11:10 am

iight

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 11:11 am

i ain't worried about that black on black crime

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 8th, 2004, 11:17 am

DIABO I WAS SPEAKING TO S-DOOBIE.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 11:22 am

My bad

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 8th, 2004, 1:00 pm

And dont the white gangs like AB live out in the woods and stuff aint no blk gangs gonna be lookin for white gangs up in the woods lol

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 8th, 2004, 1:14 pm

lol

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 8th, 2004, 7:35 pm

GTS wrote:ACTUALLY THERE ISN'T ONE SCRAP SET IN VALLEJO, SO CHECK YOUR FACTS HOMIE. WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE BROTHAS SMASHIN ON ESE'S DOWN SOUTH.
ok ther my not be a SOUTHS1DER! in vallejo but you cant deny that they aint in the north and about you saying brothas smashing southsiders
down here lol im black and i can tell you that us blacks dont even worry
about the mexicans down here and when we do go at it with them its a loosing battle bekuz we been fighting and killing each other for soo long we weakin each other and it makes it easier for the southsiders

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 8th, 2004, 8:47 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE LIKE IN BUM FU_K SAN BERNADINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES.
not really any white gangs out here either. ese's are the gangs out here, with a few black gangs here and there. but i did see a couple of white guys with AB tats on their heads but that wasnt in the city it was somewhere in the moutains. no real gang of whites run anything out here.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » July 9th, 2004, 3:22 pm

killjoy right niccas kill niccas its the same down in daygo. we so used to poppin each other. thats like all we know. niccas is strong but you got to look at it is almost triple the population of blacks than mexicans. the y got the connects and shit hell mexico is right here. feel me if africa was to the west yeah it would be some difference.

this may sound fucced up but look at niccas are niccas hair different skin different anatomy a lil bit different. we don't have really other cats that have features like we do except maybe samoans maybe thats why we always get along with them.

look at a mexican and a white dude sometimes you can mistake them i gotta homeboy time tatted up head shaved looked straight like an ese till he open his mouth.
numbers homie i love my race niccas and i think we could be raw just numbers don't add up and we don't sticc together. we need to just start sticcin together but who knows homie

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 10th, 2004, 1:33 pm

D.X wrote:WHY IN HELL IS THE BLACK AND BROWN AGAINST EACH OTHER???? US BLACK AND BROWN FOLK HAVE THE SAME STRUGGLES AND BOTH OF OUR ANCESTORS HAVE RECIEVED THE SAME DAMN TREATMENT FROM WHITE FOLK!!! HOW IS MY BROWN BROTHER GONE GO AND SIDE WITH WHITE FOLK BUT HATE YOUR VERY OWN BLACK BROTHER??? I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO SILLY STREET CODES EITHER, IT'S NO EXCUSE TO KILL YOUR OWN BROTHER!!! WHITE FOLK IS PLAYING ALL OF US, IT'S THAT SAME GAME OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER, YOU REALLY THINK WHITE FOLK GOT LOVE FOR ANY OF US??? THEY GOT US KILLING EACH OTHER AND THEY SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT HOW EASY WE ARE TO BE FOOLED BY THEM. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHEN I WENT TO LA COUNTY JAIL FOR THE FIRST TIME AND MY BROWN BROTHER WAS KICKING IT WITH WHITE FOLK, BUT HE COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME, THIS IS INSANE, WHITE FOLK HATES YOU TOO BROWN BROTHER!!! DON'T LET THEIR TRICKS FOOL YOU TO DIVIDE YOU FROM YOUR BLACK BROTHER. THEY KNOW WE ONE PEOPLE AND IT IS THEM THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE TO DEFEND FOR THEMSELVES, HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF SIDING WITH THE ENEMY??? THEY HAVE KILLED, RAPED, SLAUGHTERD AND STOLE ALL OR LAND FROM OUR ANCESTORS. THINK ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING, WHITE FOLK HAVE ALWAYS USED TRICKS TO DIVIDE THE COLORED PEOPLE.

I REMEMBER BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNG, JAIME, JESUS, MARIO, RICARDO, JESSE, etc..etc.., THESE WAS MY HOMIES, WE RODE BIKES, PLAYED BALL WITH EACH OTHER, HAD PIDGIONS AND EVERYTHING "TOGETHER", AND NOW WE CAN'T GET ALONG??? WHO STARTED THIS??? STOP LETTING WHITE DIVIDE US. WHEN I PICK MY SON UP FROM SCHOOL WHO IS IN THE FIRST GRADE, I WATCH HOW HE PLAYS WITH ALL THE HISPANICS AND THEY REAL COOL, THEY NOT DIVIDED LIKE US. OUR BABIES ACT BETTER THAN US PARENTS. WE TEACH THEM THIS BULL!@#$ THAT WE CAN'T GET ALONG!!! I SEE IT EVERYDAY I PICK HIM UP FROM SCHOOL, THEY BEST FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER!!! TO MY BROWN BROTHER AND MY BLACK BROTHER, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP, WE NOT ENEIMIES, I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY HISPANIC BROTHERS, EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE TOOK OUT MY HOMEBOYS, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ONLY BEHAVE THIS WAS OUT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND IGNORANCE.

HOW CAN WE EVER THINK OF KILLING OUR OWN,BUT WE NEVER THINK OF RAISING A FINGER TO OUR REAL ENEMY. THINK ABOUT THIS. I'M NOT SAYING HARM WHITE FOLK, BUT SINCE YOU GIVE THEM A PASS "EVERYDAY", I KNOW WE SHOULD BE ABLE GIVE OURSELVES A PASS. AND WE HAVEN'T DONE NOTHING TO EACH OTHER COMPARED TO WHAT WHITE FOLK HAVE DONE TO US ALL FOR "HUNDREDS" OF YEARS!!!
THINK ABOUT THIS BLACK AND BROWN BROTHER!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » July 25th, 2004, 12:08 am

DX: Good post homie.

It's called SELF HATRED! I've always wondered why us Mexicans bang on each other but we fear and seek acceptance from white people? We're taught to love "the man with the whip" or be punished.

I'm not saying to attack anybody or hate anybody based only on skin color but it's true, most white people hate our guts. Ever notice how when people of color move in...white people move out ------>? I believe everybody shares some fault though in that phenomenon.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 25th, 2004, 10:57 am

ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:DX: Good post homie.

It's called SELF HATRED! I've always wondered why us Mexicans bang on each other but we fear and seek acceptance from white people? We're taught to love "the man with the whip" or be punished.

I'm not saying to attack anybody or hate anybody based only on skin color but it's true, most white people hate our guts. Ever notice how when people of color move in...white people move out ------>? I believe everybody shares some fault though in that phenomenon.
I commend you rollin el heavy, you one of the few on here who know how it really is on these streets, so many people on this site sayin they white and that they not racist or they love everybody!! All I'm sayin is that in THESE STREETS...I HAVEN'T MET TOO MANY GOOD ONES!!! I'M WILLING TO BET THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE WHITE FOLK ON HERE ARE NOT IN THESE HOODS THAT WE IN, SO THEY ARE IMMUNE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THESE STREETS. I KNOW WHAT WE(BLACK AND BROWN) DEAL WITH ON A DAILY IN THESE STREETS AND ALOT OF TIMES OFF THE STREETS LIKE ON JOBS. THIS NOT RACIST TALK, I KNOW WHITE FOLK HAS BEEN DOIN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND CONTINUE TO DO. WE THE BLACK AND BROWN GOTS TO GET OUR S!@# TOGETHER, BECAUSE IN THE END IT'S JUST GOING TO BE US AGAINST THEM!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 25th, 2004, 11:49 am

D.X wrote:
D.X wrote:WHY IN HELL IS THE BLACK AND BROWN AGAINST EACH OTHER???? US BLACK AND BROWN FOLK HAVE THE SAME STRUGGLES AND BOTH OF OUR ANCESTORS HAVE RECIEVED THE SAME DAMN TREATMENT FROM WHITE FOLK!!! HOW IS MY BROWN BROTHER GONE GO AND SIDE WITH WHITE FOLK BUT HATE YOUR VERY OWN BLACK BROTHER??? I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO SILLY STREET CODES EITHER, IT'S NO EXCUSE TO KILL YOUR OWN BROTHER!!! WHITE FOLK IS PLAYING ALL OF US, IT'S THAT SAME GAME OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER, YOU REALLY THINK WHITE FOLK GOT LOVE FOR ANY OF US??? THEY GOT US KILLING EACH OTHER AND THEY SITTING BACK LAUGHING AT HOW EASY WE ARE TO BE FOOLED BY THEM. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHEN I WENT TO LA COUNTY JAIL FOR THE FIRST TIME AND MY BROWN BROTHER WAS KICKING IT WITH WHITE FOLK, BUT HE COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME, THIS IS INSANE, WHITE FOLK HATES YOU TOO BROWN BROTHER!!! DON'T LET THEIR TRICKS FOOL YOU TO DIVIDE YOU FROM YOUR BLACK BROTHER. THEY KNOW WE ONE PEOPLE AND IT IS THEM THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE TO DEFEND FOR THEMSELVES, HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF SIDING WITH THE ENEMY??? THEY HAVE KILLED, RAPED, SLAUGHTERD AND STOLE ALL OR LAND FROM OUR ANCESTORS. THINK ABOUT WHAT I'M SAYING, WHITE FOLK HAVE ALWAYS USED TRICKS TO DIVIDE THE COLORED PEOPLE.

I REMEMBER BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNG, JAIME, JESUS, MARIO, RICARDO, JESSE, etc..etc.., THESE WAS MY HOMIES, WE RODE BIKES, PLAYED BALL WITH EACH OTHER, HAD PIDGIONS AND EVERYTHING "TOGETHER", AND NOW WE CAN'T GET ALONG??? WHO STARTED THIS??? STOP LETTING WHITE FOLK DIVIDE US. WHEN I PICK MY SON UP FROM SCHOOL WHO IS IN THE FIRST GRADE, I WATCH HOW HE PLAYS WITH ALL THE HISPANICS AND THEY REAL COOL, THEY NOT DIVIDED LIKE US. OUR BABIES ACT BETTER THAN US PARENTS. WE TEACH THEM THIS BULL!@#$ THAT WE CAN'T GET ALONG!!! I SEE IT EVERYDAY I PICK HIM UP FROM SCHOOL, THEY BEST FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER!!! TO MY BROWN BROTHER AND MY BLACK BROTHER, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP, WE NOT ENEIMIES, I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY HISPANIC BROTHERS, EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE TOOK OUT MY HOMEBOYS, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ONLY BEHAVE THIS WAS OUT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND IGNORANCE.

HOW CAN WE EVER THINK OF KILLING OUR OWN,BUT WE NEVER THINK OF RAISING A FINGER TO OUR REAL ENEMY. THINK ABOUT THIS. I'M NOT SAYING HARM WHITE FOLK, BUT SINCE YOU GIVE THEM A PASS "EVERYDAY", I KNOW WE SHOULD BE ABLE GIVE OURSELVES A PASS. AND WE HAVEN'T DONE NOTHING TO EACH OTHER COMPARED TO WHAT WHITE FOLK HAVE DONE TO US ALL FOR "HUNDREDS" OF YEARS!!!
THINK ABOUT THIS BLACK AND BROWN BROTHER!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » July 25th, 2004, 11:48 pm

D.X wrote:
ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:.
I commend you rollin el heavy, you one of the few on here who know how it really is on these streets, so many people on this site sayin they white and that they not racist or they love everybody!! All I'm sayin is that in THESE STREETS...I HAVEN'T MET TOO MANY GOOD ONES!!! I'M WILLING TO BET THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE WHITE FOLK ON HERE ARE NOT IN THESE HOODS THAT WE IN, SO THEY ARE IMMUNE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THESE STREETS. I KNOW WHAT WE(BLACK AND BROWN) DEAL WITH ON A DAILY IN THESE STREETS AND ALOT OF TIMES OFF THE STREETS LIKE ON JOBS. THIS NOT RACIST TALK, I KNOW WHITE FOLK HAS BEEN DOIN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND CONTINUE TO DO. WE THE BLACK AND BROWN GOTS TO GET OUR S!@# TOGETHER, BECAUSE IN THE END IT'S JUST GOING TO BE US AGAINST THEM!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
The enemy is ignorance. People fear what they can't understand and what they choose not to understand. Whites been systematically "bangin" on brown and black for at least 400 years and it continues to this day whether we realize it or not. I think the question has been answered.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 26th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Oh DX, such a drama queen you are. In the end it will you blacks and mexicans against whites? I lived for 5 years in your original hood, Africa. Over here you have infustructure, rather than shitting in a ditch we have sanitation services, you can go to the kitchen and turn on the water, a hot shower, gas for cooking, mass transportation, work, ( if you want it ), computers in your house, wait, did I say house? Yes, we live indoors, we have places that have food readily available at all times for not a lot of money, we have SO MUCH LUXURY. And its the white man's design that brings it to you. You would bitch if you were hung with a new rope. Yeah Mexican and other latinos wanna ride with the woods. Because they are smarter than you...You offer them ideology and starvation, we offer the above and so much more....
your no competition for us at all. And in the end, we control the real firepower, so keep dreamin fool. Whitey is a resiliant MOFO, we will take and take your BS, untill we dont anymore and then its lights out for blacks like you who just whine and cry and snivel and sob. If your so black, go live in Africa. They might literaly eat you for lunch....lol. Your a weak man..

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 27th, 2004, 8:47 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Oh DX, such a drama queen you are. In the end it will you blacks and mexicans against whites? I lived for 5 years in your original hood, Africa. Over here you have infustructure, rather than shitting in a ditch we have sanitation services, you can go to the kitchen and turn on the water, a hot shower, gas for cooking, mass transportation, work, ( if you want it ), computers in your house, wait, did I say house? Yes, we live indoors, we have places that have food readily available at all times for not a lot of money, we have SO MUCH LUXURY. And its the white man's design that brings it to you. You would female if you were hung with a new rope. Yeah Mexican and other latinos wanna ride with the woods. Because they are smarter than you...You offer them ideology and starvation, we offer the above and so much more....
your no competition for us at all. And in the end, we control the real firepower, so keep dreamin fool. Whitey is a resiliant MOFO, we will take and take your BS, untill we dont anymore and then its lights out for blacks like you who just whine and cry and snivel and sob. If your so black, go live in Africa. They might literaly eat you for lunch....lol. Your a weak man..
Wht don't you come out and say you don't like Blacks and then I would respect you. Look here Blacks aren't afraid of Whites so miss me with that nonesense and do you really think Whites going to be control forever dream on and The civilizations that they did built you better recognize who help them built them. You are always comming with that racist shit but come to a board where there real Brothas at and see how fast they would ride on your ass. Your not busting a grape and sick of hearing the crap out of your mouth. Your martial arts training won't save you neither so come with the real and then I will respect you more. By the way The U.S.(White man) didnt start shit with China when that plane crash like they do with the Arabs. Remember all powerful civilizations falls and this one going to fall as well.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 27th, 2004, 8:57 am

You may be dreaming too ablackmanlooking. Everyone will turn on everyone in the end.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 27th, 2004, 9:30 am

wat chu mean homie everyone ain't gonna turn on eachother every race gonna stick together

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 27th, 2004, 4:51 pm

Kemosave wrote:You may be dreaming too ablackmanlooking. Everyone will turn on everyone in the end.
Your a sugar coat co signing ass Bitch always talking nonesense. I hope I live to see the day so I take u out first(lol).

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 27th, 2004, 5:34 pm

To answer the original questions.

My opinion:

Blacks and Mexicans tend to share the same spaces or live closer in proximity. When you take the gang element out of it, you basically just have poverty. People tend to compete for services and territory regardless of the race. Poor people tend to fight over scraps left over by society. Put thousands of people in a small area or city and the competition becomes greater.

The same scenario can be said in prison. Small space, lot's of people, high competition...boxing over the smallest of scraps.

Off topic:
As far as Black Americans going back to Africa. It ain't gonna to happen to soon. The Africans are tryin' to get out of Africa. Most African Americans would not survive there.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 27th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Off topic:
As far as Black Americans going back to Africa. It ain't gonna to happen to soon. The Africans are tryin' to get out of Africa. Most African Americans would not survive there.

First of all Were not going anywhere and why should we anyway when this country foundation was built on our sweat blood and tears. Tire of that lame argument and maybe The European should go back and live in caves.