Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Texas gangs

Unread post by Digital_Designs » March 17th, 2004, 3:05 am

THALOCPASADENA wrote:IS THERE ANY RAYMOND CRIP'S OUT THERE?
nope....Ive known of one and that was it....

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 17th, 2004, 11:37 am

Digital_Designs wrote:
THALOCPASADENA wrote:IS THERE ANY RAYMOND CRIP'S OUT THERE?
nope....Ive known of one and that was it....
WE'LL C FAMOUS THERE IN AMINUTE

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 18th, 2004, 9:42 pm

THATS REAL LOL

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 23rd, 2004, 10:07 am

Mission- I talked to some DPDs in my apartments last night.They were saying that ESL is stronger than ever,alot of youngstas.They also said that this summer is gonna be crazy,I mean they were stressing that shit.Crime is outta control here 4 real yall.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » March 23rd, 2004, 11:56 am

Yeah your right Monkeywrench, I can tell the streets are really heating up, around my hood I am seeing alot of upstarts , MAZ,CS,SW2,CMF. I finally saw some Latin King grafitti, on the corner of Caroll & Bryan, about 2 weeks ago, I go by there everyday and as soon as I saw it, ESH had already crossed it out. ESH are gettin really active again, Some of the older cats are gettin out of prison and pushing the youngstaz to get busy.Gang Activity goes virtually unotice by the media, If you go the DPD website they have weekly crime stats and a couple of weeks a go we had 9 murders for that week, but the papers and t.v news only mentioned 2 so shit goes unnoticed by the average joe. Peace!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 25th, 2004, 9:15 am

I’LL BE THERE THIS SUMMER HOMEY…I’LL BE IN FUNKY-TOWN, AND MAKE A SOME TRIPS 2 DOWNTOWN DALLAS 2 GET ANOTHER TATT….AND 2 GET with SOME HOES, CAUZE YALL GOT SOME BAD AZZ HOES YA DIG….I’LL BE ON THE STRIP OFF S.BERRY IN FUNKY-TOWN CAUZE THAT SH-T JUST POPS LIKE A MUG….YALL DON’T NEVER HANG ROUND THAT AREA???…I MEAN I NO DALLAS IS WAY BIGGER AND MORE POPPIN…JUST SAYIN U KNOW…AND WHAT SETS RUN O.D. WYATT HI, AND EVERMAN HI???

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » March 27th, 2004, 1:05 pm

Yeah we do got mad hoes, White,Mexican,Black, Cuban,etc..Whatever your Looking for.LOL I haven't heard of any of those highschools, are they in Dallas? It's been 10 yrs since I've been in highschool,and I dont have any lil homies in highschool either, so I really dont know 100% who is runnin what. All I can go by is the activity on the street.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 28th, 2004, 9:24 am

NAW THERE IN FUNKY-TOWN…O.D. WYATT LOOKED LIKE THE AREA IT WAS IN WAS PRETTY HOOD 2…BUT YEP I’LL BE ON THE STRIP ON BERRY ST. FLOSSIN A LIL SOMETHIN HOMEY…

LOST ONE

Unread post by LOST ONE » March 29th, 2004, 7:30 am

TomTom wrote:I’LL BE THERE THIS SUMMER HOMEY…I’LL BE IN FUNKY-TOWN, AND MAKE A SOME TRIPS 2 DOWNTOWN DALLAS 2 GET ANOTHER TATT….AND 2 GET with SOME HOES, CAUZE YALL GOT SOME BAD AZZ HOES YA DIG….I’LL BE ON THE STRIP OFF S.BERRY IN FUNKY-TOWN CAUZE THAT SH-T JUST POPS LIKE A MUG….YALL DON’T NEVER HANG ROUND THAT AREA???…I MEAN I NO DALLAS IS WAY BIGGER AND MORE POPPIN…JUST SAYIN U KNOW…AND WHAT SETS RUN O.D. WYATT HI, AND EVERMAN HI???
I STAY IN the SOUTH SIDE OF FORT WORTH AND FRUM WHAT I SEE THE CRIPS RUN WYATT I DONT KNOW ABOUT EVERMAN THOUGH. EAST OF 35 IS MOSTLY BLACKS WEST OF 35 I IS MOSTLY MEXICAN. NEW HOMEBOYS ARE GETTIN JUMPED IN SO I THINK THIS SUMMER WILL BE CRAZY

SOUTH SIDE
SUR 13
KANT STOP WONT STOP

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 30th, 2004, 9:01 am

AW SO U STAY ON THE SOUTH,FUNKY-TOWN HOMEY…MAN OFF BERRY ST. THEM CRIPS DO BE DEEP ASS HELL…THEY BE ALL UP AND DOWN THAT BLOCK TOSSIN CANDY 2 SMOKERS, AND THANGS….I WAS POSTED AT SOME LQ STORE OUT THERR ONE SUMMER WITH SOME OF MY FEMALE RELATIVES….MAN SHE HAD ME AND MY HOMEBOYS DEEP UP IN CRIP’HOOD…IT WAS A LOT OF ESE’S HANGING OUT 2….BUT U KNOW THEY GOIN ALWAYS BE DEEP….BUT YEAH WE WAS OVER THERR WITH RED THROWBACKS, AND AIR-FORCE-ONES, AND WAS CATCHIN ALL KINDS OF FUNNY LOOKS FROM NIGGAS AND THINGS….SO THE BLOODS RUN E.BERRY ST???

Unread post by Guest » April 4th, 2004, 1:09 am

Mission wrote:As far as Oak Cliff goes, When I was in the Mix, in the early 90's, South Oak Cliff(The Overton Area) used to blood, I dont know what sets.To be honest I dont think that many brothers in general are banging nowadays. I am all over the city all the time and I just dont see hardly any blood or crip grafitti anymore.They maybe reppin, but I guess its on the DL. As far as Arlington goes Arlington aint that hard at all. It's not very big so when someone gets killed its front page news,I'm not saying there aint fools out there that are down but in general it's pretty weak.
ECHO that.......

LOST ONE

Unread post by LOST ONE » April 21st, 2004, 8:53 am

TomTom wrote:AW SO U STAY ON THE SOUTH,FUNKY-TOWN HOMEY…MAN OFF BERRY ST. THEM CRIPS DO BE DEEP ASS HELL…THEY BE ALL UP AND DOWN THAT BLOCK TOSSIN CANDY 2 SMOKERS, AND THANGS….I WAS POSTED AT SOME LQ STORE OUT THERR ONE SUMMER WITH SOME OF MY FEMALE RELATIVES….MAN SHE HAD ME AND MY HOMEBOYS DEEP UP IN CRIP’HOOD…IT WAS A LOT OF ESE’S HANGING OUT 2….BUT U KNOW THEY GOIN ALWAYS BE DEEP….BUT YEAH WE WAS OVER THERR WITH RED THROWBACKS, AND AIR-FORCE-ONES, AND WAS CATCHIN ALL KINDS OF FUNNY LOOKS FROM NIGGAS AND THINGS….SO THE BLOODS RUN E.BERRY ST???
SHIT I HAVENT MET A DOWN ASS BLACK BLOOD IN FORT WORTH YET AND IVE BEEN LIVIN HERE MY WHOLE LIFE. THERE ARE A FEW BLOODS AT MY SCHOOL BUT THEY BE KIKIN IT with CRIPS. THE MEXICAN BLOODS GET MORE DOWN THAN THE BLACK BLOODS. I HEARD THAT ALL THE BLOODS BE IN the EAST BUT I WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE I NEVER LEAVE the SOUTH SIDE BUT ITS MOSTLY ALL CRIPS
THEY GOT HOOVALAND 5X2 AND EASTWOOD 4X3RD / POLYWOOD? AND SOME MORE BUT I REALLY DONT GET INTO ALL THAT

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 21st, 2004, 8:52 pm

DAM HOMEY…WHAT BOUT THEM STOP-6 NIGGAS…THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS KEEPING IT HOOD…BUT DAM MAN NO DOWN DAMUS???..SO WHO DO THOSE CRIPS FUNK WITH…???…I KNOW THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME LIKE “THIS NIGGA MUST NOT BE KNOWNIN”…BUT I MET SOME BLOODS FROM STOP-6 , AND E.BERRY ST…THEY’D BE LIKE “WE BAD WE RIDAHS”, AND I’D BE LIKE “WHAT BOUT THEM SOUTH-SIDE NIGGAS”, AND THEN THEY’D BE LIKE “F-CK THEM NIGGAS WOOPTY-WOOP THEY KILT SO AND SO”…AND MY RELATIVE ALWAYS ASK ME WHEN WE’RE GOING 2 S.BERRY “DON’T BE ALL FLAMMED UP AND SAYIN BLOOD CAUZE THESE NIGGAS WILL KILL U”..AND I RESPECT OTHER NIGGAS HOODS SO I TRY NOT 2 SLIP OUTTA POCKET LIKE THAT… SH-T I DON’T EVEN BANG SO IT REALLY MAKES ME NONE YA DIG…BUT I’M ALWAYS INTERESTED IN WHO’S PUTTING IT DOWN THO… DAM I’M A HAVE 2 GET ON THEM NIGGAS BOUT WOOFIN 2 ME LIKE THAT…LOL..

Unread post by Guest » April 27th, 2004, 3:48 pm

Im from houston, tx and im a 59 bounty hunter. There are also tree tops, tangos, vicelords, bloodstones, and pirus here. Then u got the 52 hoovers who we always get into it with on federal rd. The crips i know of here are 52's, rollin 60'2, 357 crips, and latino crips(LTC). This is in houston, other places in texas i dont know too much about dawg.

Alex

Unread post by Alex » April 27th, 2004, 9:12 pm

I grew up in Ft. Worth in the early 1980's. I am white but ended up in two of the alternative schools (CPA and METRO) and started hanging out. At CPA it was all VWS. I remember one VWS dude telling me on the bus about how I don't wan't to be gettin' off near Rock Island. I just got back from McAllen and may be moving there. Seems a lot calmer than Ft. Worth.

Champ

Unread post by Champ » May 5th, 2004, 9:21 pm

I'm from Houston Acres Homes to be exact I'm a 52 Hoover we got ETG's Latin Kings
BGD
RSC's
Dieru
RTC
Blood Stone Gang
But it don't go down like it use to but the Slobks tryin to start it back up though.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 6th, 2004, 1:55 am

west side disney land r u serious lmao or u messin around

Boobie

Unread post by Boobie » June 17th, 2004, 8:32 pm

I Guess You Kids Dont Know About the H-town Gangs huh?

Homstead Rd...Black Disciple

Champ

Unread post by Champ » June 20th, 2004, 10:52 am

Nigga I know the bKout H-town gangs If U knew what U wuz talkin bKout I did mention yo clic Jus like I know they slobKin Trinity Gardens. Like I said the last time I'm Acres Homes 52 Hoova till I die. and the southwest Spice Ln. BD's the only BD's dats holdin it down. Far as Homestead Yall gets no respect on dis end. What U know bkout LCP (Lincoln City Posse). I know U kow bkout 52 Hoova. Ask dem niggaz from Trinity Gardens bkout gettin knocced out at the Masonic Lounge on West Montgomery. Ask dem 5th Ward niggaz bkout gettin mopped at platinum on Sundays when the name was Chocolate Town!

Boobie

Unread post by Boobie » June 20th, 2004, 11:57 am

Say My Niccah,I Was At the Masonic Lounge Wen All that Shyt Went Dwn...An Platnum City My Niccha...An Yea Im 4rm the 4 Too Kid,Matta Fact Most Of My Family Live In the 4...I Moved 2 the Stead Wen I Was 10 So Yea I Knw How the 44 Run My Niccha....Was You At the Humble civic Center Last Weekend,Cuz niccah the Stead Was In that Bytch Deep Slaughter'n Niccah Ya Feel Me...But Dont Come At Me with the I Dont About Setz Bull-Shyt Kid Ya Feel Me....Get Back At Me...

Homestead Rd.....Black Disciple

Champ

Unread post by Champ » June 20th, 2004, 7:36 pm

Naw I wasn't there what part of the Acres U from I stay in Lincoln City I now U remember how it used to go down every Sunday every Sunday at LC Park.

Boobie

Unread post by Boobie » June 20th, 2004, 11:41 pm

O Yea 4sho Dem Block Parties Use 2 Be Hit'n 4sho..But Im 4rm Antione Kid By IKE....But Shyt I Use 2 Live In TYG,Kashmere Gardens,An5th Ward Dwn Liberty Rd....

Homestead Rd....Black Disciple

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 7th, 2004, 8:45 pm

Any gangs from southside Houston?

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 7th, 2004, 8:51 pm

whats the damn deal new to this here so ima answer what i thinks relavent. yeah we got all mannerisms of gangsterism in h town. Southside down in hiram clarke been keepin it bloody since the late eighties thats hiram clarke family territory(IFGBs).Southpark you got wesley square piru,my closests homies were CMGs out there.Out in the north bloody nickel was flamin so is trinity garden.these are gangs i know been there for a minute.most of h town though during these times were crip this was through the early ninties when h town was straight bangin.now all kinds of dawgs is poppin up everywhere.thats another story though.if this post is still alive and i get a reply ill school you on htown gangsterism

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 7th, 2004, 8:53 pm

whats the damn deal new to this here so ima answer what i thinks relavent. yeah we got all mannerisms of gangsterism in h town. Southside down in hiram clarke been keepin it bloody since the late eighties thats hiram clarke family territory(IFGBs).Southpark you got wesley square piru,my closests homies were CMGs out there.Out in the north bloody nickel was flamin so is trinity garden.these are gangs i know been there for a minute.most of h town though during these times were crip this was through the early ninties when h town was straight bangin.now all kinds of dawgs is poppin up everywhere.thats another story though.if this post is still alive and i get a reply ill school you on htown gangsterism

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 7th, 2004, 8:55 pm

fatlaces wrote:whats the damn deal new to this here so ima answer what i thinks relavent. yeah we got all mannerisms of gangsterism in h town. Southside down in hiram clarke been keepin it bloody since the late eighties thats hiram clarke family territory(IFGBs).Southpark you got wesley square piru,my closests homies were CMGs out there.Out in the north bloody nickel was flamin so is trinity garden.these are gangs i know been there for a minute.most of h town though during these times were crip this was through the early ninties when h town was straight bangin.now all kinds of dawgs is poppin up everywhere.thats another story though.if this post is still alive and i get a reply ill school you on htown gangsterism
What about the Hispanic gangs?

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 7th, 2004, 9:03 pm

hispanic gangs currently with bang status would be southwest cholos,some M.S, to the southeast you got 52 hoovers damn near 100 % hispanic crip gang, to the east you got denver harbor and lil red, to the north you got latin kings plent of BDs and GDs to the west that are hispanic some 707s back to the south that are waning out LRZ13 damn near defunct same with ANB these are gangs that I know been out for a minute plenty of more but usually hood gangs that aint just straight ridin

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 7th, 2004, 9:15 pm

Champ

Unread post by Champ » July 8th, 2004, 9:26 am

52 hoova was mostly black I stay in Acres Homes 52 HOOVA. In my hood it was Rollin 60's, 83 gangstas, and the 2 blood sets was tree top Piru and 59 bounty hunters. Then in Greenspoint used to be Playboy Crips. Studewood was mostly 52 Hoova. Then I think on the east Federal Rd. still claimin 52 Hoova. But everythang you said about the fifth and dem other hoodz is what I remember. We used to get into with Fifth all the time. But the last I heard they was beefin with Studewood. My bangin dayz over but I'm just sayin how it was when I was in the game.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » July 8th, 2004, 10:14 am

What part of Houston does Varrio Cottage Grove claim?

jbrazy

Unread post by jbrazy » July 9th, 2004, 2:08 am

funky town has a lot of gangs that are based out of cali you got 21 st street bloods 457 bloods tree top piru neighborhood rollin 20s etc. eastwood piru too many too name alot of gd's latin kings crips of verious sets and sur 13

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 9th, 2004, 11:44 am

on the northside that may be true what you say of them 52s but on the southeast side lioke telephone and wayside the 52s are eses. SEC,crip cartel 52 hoova all out of southeast. yeah most my info based on early to mid 90's thats when i was young and active now days it aint like it used to be but dont get it twisted another wave of bangin on its way. I want to mention that mo city was also flamin with Killa Klan there was also rolllin 60s that wat too never heard of cottage grove