ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 4th, 2004, 11:13 pm

Time for a muslim holocaust........Just love they way they kill civilians. Punk ass camel jockeys.

Anonymous20

ISLAM

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 5th, 2004, 1:34 am

Those people dont represent the entire Muslim population so I think your comments will be considered a bit offensive. But I understand your frustration, but cool it, ok?

Anonymous20

Re: FUCK THAT CURSED WRETCHED ISLAM..

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 5th, 2004, 4:20 pm

The hell are you talking about acme? I got muslim family up in mine and have no problem at all living among muslims even in their country and with their customs. Damn shame you can't be more open than that, remember if it weren't for them you wouldnt even be able to count or have an alphabet just to mention the tip of the iceberg haha It's incredible how this board attracts so much racism, unbelievable.. Your loss

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 6th, 2004, 8:50 am

A loss I can live with. Todays Muslims dont even speak out against chopping the heads off non combatants. When the so called " christians " were miss treating blacks in this country there was at least active christian opposition to it. I guess you could say todays muslims are like the Klan of Islam. No big deal, I hope they keep up with their antics, worse is better for now. Crossing my fingers for more action from them then we can take it to the streets and let em have it..

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 7th, 2004, 11:12 pm

I understand completly, the attitude of the people on here who disrespect Islam. This was the so-call presidents plan!!! There is an all out attack on Islam. I just wonder what those of you on here who disrespect Islam, has to say about those so-called christian terriost, the KKK!!!! They swear up and down they believers in Jesus, and they have commited worst acts than those beheadings!!!! WHO IS SPEAKING ON THESE SO-CALLED christian TERRIOST!!!! THEY BEEN KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR "HUNDREDS" OF YEARS!!! WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE ABOUT THIS???? What most people fail to realize is that there are so-called extremist in every religion!!! But most people don't want to even think or have a conversation on those who hijacked the bible and it's true teachings and twisted it to their personal beliefs. It's amazing how people are QUICK to denounce Islam, but do you know the evil, terriost things done in the name of Jesus??? Hell, even bush claims to be a so-called christian. Do you think he is representing that so-called religion well, is bush praticing forgiveness and love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek like white folk taught us(Black folk) that so-called christianity was about?Hell no!!! bush has these troops killing people and dying themselves for nothing!!!! Who is upset about this???

Someone said the Muslims are not speaking on the conduct of those who committed those beheadings. I challenge all of you to take the blinders off your eyes and take your fingers out of your ears and listen to the best example of a Muslim, The Most Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan!!!! I'm sure most of you are brainwashed by what the media has said about God's man and can't even stand to hear his name, but I advise you all to hear his latest lectures on what is coming to America and on those in the east who have strayed from the true teachings and beliefs of Isalm. Muslims!!! THINK ABOUT THIS, WHY HAS THERE BEEN A TOTAL BLACK OUT ON MINISTER FARRAKHAN LATEST LECTURES ON THE WAR AND BUSH?? WHAT IS IT THAT THE MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT DON'T WANT TO BE HEARD??? I'M TELLING YA'LL, WHOMEVER THE GOVERNMENT TRIES TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM, YOU BETTER TRY TO LISTEN TO THOSE WHO THE GOVERNMENT HATES, THESE ARE THE TRUTH TELLERS AND AMERICA KNOWS WHO IS TRYING TO AWAKEN THE WORLD WITH TRUTH AND THEY HAVE COMPLETLY KEPT HIM OUT OF ALL MEDIA!!! But also, study up on America's foriegn policy and see why America has just about lost all of it's friendships around the world. Believe me those who are commiting those acts of violence in the east are wrong, but they have legitimate reasons to be angry with America. Also, America has troops in Holy land where the Prophets were born, read your bible!!!!, see what it says about when this time comes!!!!

I applaud Micheal Moore on his movie(9/11), he exposed bush and America for what it really is. Maybe you all will believe it now since white folk has put the truth out there, because most of us(Black folk) won't believe anything unless white folk say it. But all Micheal Moore did was say what Minister Farrakhan has been saying for years!!!! I'm telling ya'll, you better listen to our Minister. America's time is getting shorter and shorter!!!! It's insane that those on this site and all over the world are arguing and talking about gangs and all that foolishness, while America is on it's way out!!!

WAKE UP BLACK AND BROWN MAN AND WOMAN!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!!

D.X

P.S.
Go to wwwfinalcall.com and read Minister Farrakhan's letter's to bush and his latest lectures on America's future!!!! Don't be afraid, and stop letting the media form your opinions on our Minister, read and hear his divine words for yourself(without soundbites like the media uses to make you all form a negative opinion about the Nation of Islam), and then form an opinion for yourself.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 8th, 2004, 8:40 am

Farrakhan is an idiot, and not even a real muslim. He is a BLACK MUSLIM. This is basically a bastardized version of the true religion, not the same as Islam. Just a black power movement under the disguise of religion.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 8th, 2004, 9:12 am

As I have said ^^^, here is someone who is expressing an opinion on our leader, but did not use one fact in their post. I have a few questions for you: For one I'll just assume you are white folk, based on your response. Don't you all see whenever Minister Farrakhan name is mentioned, the name calling and disrespect comes quick. To Black folk, I know this next remark will offend some of you because of how much you love white folk, but whatever, "most white folk hate the Minister just like satan hates God!!! Notice how their responses come in so quick at the slight mention of his name!!!! white folk know who is trying to redeem the Black and Brown people, so they can't stand him for what he represents.

Question 1 to so-called panik: What is Islam??

2)What is a "real" Muslim? And bring facts and proof of what you saying!!! Bring something here in it's complete form that the Minister said or did that shows he not a "real" Muslim. Are you saying those who are in the east who are doing what they doing are the "real" Muslims.
Show me in the Quran where it back's your statements!!!! Or are you spewing false words on here to help do bush's work??? The truth is being manifested everyday on who the devil is. Even white folk is denouncing bush and this government!!! Even white folk is agreeing on what our Minister has been saying for years!!! It's a new day!!!! The masses is waking up to what The Nation has been saying for years.

To those of you here who will read these post by those who speak ill of Minister Farrakhan and The NOI, go to finalcall.com immediatly and see for yourself and hear for yourself what our leader has to say!!! Listen to his press conference that he is giving for free on this site that he did "IN Washington DC" recently and see what he exposed about these so-called neo-cons, and bush!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 8th, 2004, 9:23 am

damn, you are a fool. I got nothin but love for black folks. I got no problem with muslims. I got no problem with any race. But Farrakhan is a racist, and most of what the black muslims preach is racist. Islam is not a racist religion. Nowhere in Islam does it say to hate white people. Only the black american muslims believe this. You are an idiot. And for the record, Fuc- Bush, and his daddy. Reagan too. I supported Clinton, and although I don't really like gore, I voted for him. And if I was still allowed to vote, I would vote against bush this time too.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 8th, 2004, 10:23 am

Once again^^^^ where are the FACTS??? Stop using baby lanuguage and speak on truth!!!! Answer my questions please???? Where and who said to hate white people??? Show us on here, what statement proves your comments(NOT SOUNDBITES EITHER)!!! Name one thing that you heard that the Minister or any memeber of the NOI say about white folk that's not true!!!! And support your answer with facts. BRING ON THIS THREAD PROOF OF MEMBERS OF THE NATION OF ISLAM GOING OUT AND KILLING OR HURTING WHITE FOLK(OTHER THAN WITH TRUE WORDS)!!! If we hate white folk don't you believe we would be out harming them and burning crosses or whatever on their lawns, oh yeah, that's what white folk(the real haters) do to us Black folk. It sounds like you REALLY hates some whites, the way you cursing some of them on here. And you think Clinton is better??? What was the condition of the world when he was president??? No different than when any other person was president. You also making that typical statement " I love Black folks" come on now, you love us as long as we think like white folk and behave in negative ways. But let us start loving ourselves and stop using the n word and start speaking on slavery and start talking as I and other conscious black folk talk, then you don't have "love" as you said for us. Miss me with that tired line of "I love all races, or I have Black friends". Do you "love" Bro. Malcolm X? Marcus Garvey? Fredrick Douglas? Even with Martin Luther King Jr., he was preaching holding hands and singing and living with white folk and white folk straight took him out for "EVEN THINKING" of being in peace with them!!!(Oh, and for speaking out against the Vietnam war, as Minister Farrakhan is speaking against the current war on Islam) This is not racsist talk, this is actual fact, WHITE FOLK DID THIS TO THIS MAN AND MANY MORE OF OUR(Black folk) LEADERS WHO WANTED PEACE!!! MLK was for the whole human family and white folk hated him for this!! WHY, WHY, WHY??? Anybody that's for Black folk is hated!!! History and your comments proves this. We (Black folk) have been trained also to hate ourselves also, here you have on this site other Brother's attacking Islam. Don't ya'll know Brother's, Islam is your original religion? Take some time and study and I don't mean study so-called religion, study HISTORY and you will see what you what you once was. I GUARENTEE THIS!!!!

Also, you didn't respond to my questions or anything I said about one of the first haters of a race, and terriost, the KKK. You can't argue with what I'm saying, you can't prove white folk is not evil and didn't enslave and brutally slaughter, rape, mutalate, skin and burn alive us people of color. PROVE THEY DIDN'T!!!! You even saying f!@# bush and others. bush and his family and reagan and clinton and others only did what they were created to do. Do you know what that is???

ONCE AGAIN, GO TO FINALCALL.COM AND READ AND HEAR FOR YOURSELF IF WHAT MINISTER FARRAKHAN AND WHAT WE BELIEVE IS RACIST!!!! EVEN THE SO-CALLED LEADERS AND SCHOLORS OF ISLAM IN THE EAST ARE BEARING WITNESS TO THE TRUTH MINISTER FARRAKHAN IS SAYING, SO WHO ARE YOU TO DENOUNCE OR SAY WE NOT "real" MUSLIMS??? YOUR IGNORANT RANTS ABOUT NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE PROVE YOUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, PROVE WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING ON OR STOP WASTING SPACE ON HERE!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 8th, 2004, 11:28 pm

I dont believe in Islam but I do agree with some of the things that the NOI says from time to time. Its definately true that most europeans of America only trutly accept you if your willing to submit to thier ways and culture, but the minute you show a sign of being for your people and you express these views your labeled an extremist or rascist, no one calls whites rascist for celebrating st. Patricks day or Christmas or the 4th of July which are their customs but if us so-called minorities such as the negroes,hispanic, or Native Americans denounce these days and dont celebrate them because these customs arent apart of our original culture somethings wrong with us. Thats true brotha why doesnt Amerikkka give as much tribute to Malcom X as they do MLK? why? Because Malcom X was a real brotha that was strictly about his people no questions asked. So they would rather push a softer image of a negro through MLK since he wanted to unite with them and they still blew his damn head off with a powerful sniper rifle proffesionally, the bullet went under his chin and severed his spinalcord that brotha didnt have a chance of survival, they did that to make an example out of any other ni***r that might start an uprising after him to not even think about it. And then they cant even honor him on his official birthday its ah damn shame. This country doesnt truly care for our people how in the hell is Bush gonna spend BILLIONS of dollars on the war in Iraq and you still have millions of homeless blacks and hispanics starving here in the ghettos of America and has the nerve to say he liberating Iraq muthaf**ka liberate us here thats living in poverty under your oppresive Government

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 9th, 2004, 12:38 pm

#1, any group that would use the word "devils" to describe a race of people is no better than the klan. #2, you are still an idiot saying that Islam is the original religion of black people. Islam didn't even exist until the 7th century, and the only reason any blacks ever followed it was becassue arabs came in killed raped and pillaged northern africa and forced them into it.
#3 You're also an idiot for keeping that support reparations shi- on your posts when we already went down that road and you couldn't support your own damn argument.

As for the holiday thing, you are confusing racial prejudice with religious prejudice. This country is overly biased on towards the christian religion. I'm an atheist and I don't celebrate those days either, and I get just as much shi- as you do. Probably more becasue my lack of belief in god, so quit whining. And as for S.t Patricks day, that's just a stupid example. That is an Irish holiday, not an accepted national holiday, you still go to work, school, etc. And Only Irish people take it seriously, other races just use it as an excuse to get drunk in the middle of the week.

MLK? He had a good message I guess, but again, I'm not religious, so I thought his ideas on race were OK, but not on religion. But in his personal life he was a F'ing deralect. If he was around now doin what he did, he would have been the laughing stock all over the news. The media was just much more polite back then. He was F'ing hookers right and left, and transvetite hookers at that.

Malcolm X? I thin he had a good message too, AFTER the nation kicked him out. He realized that the nation was overly racist, and was basically just making it's leaders rich off of bullshi-. But then when he changed his message, y'all (black muslims) killed his ass. You got a lotta nerve even bringin him up. Anyway, like I said in another post. Go home, read a book. And maybe you need to find a girl, or beat off to get rid of all this misdirected frustration.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 9th, 2004, 1:20 pm

1st off talking to a fool that doesnt believe in God on a religious furom is like talking to a mule. It hears you but its too damn stubburn to really digest or understand what your saying. You missed my whole point that I was getting at when I brought up these customs. My point is most of this european controlled society will only truly accept you if you totally conform to thier ways and beliefs just like to get a job you have to speak so-called proper english, cut your hair short, shave your face alot of the time and wear certain clothing to fit in and even get the job. If your conversation isnt about issues concerning mainstream society I garuantee your co-workers and bosses wont want to hear a damn thing you got to say because many so-called white ppl are very closed minded when it comes to other nationalities. Just like you got white women talking about how Arab women are oppressed just because Arab men dont let their wives run around like half naked whores like the women of America or that Islamic law is to strict because if you are guilty of murder your executed publicly if these knucklehead thugs saw the public penalty of murder I bet you they would straighten they asses up. Someone that hates truth when it comes to the faults of his ppl and himself always tries to take the issues brought up way into left field, this type of proud attitude is why many caucasions arent aquitted from the acts of thier forefathers because instead of saying im sorry my ppl were wrong they make excuses and try to say well its your problem now. Just like Clinton is gonna go way over to Africa and say slavery was wrong and make a so-called apology to them what about apologizing to the millions of us over her who are the direct descendents of the slaves that pride in him wouldnt let him apologize to who the apology was due he made it to some ppl who dont know jack about what happened here, and again the so-called negroes here in the U.S. aint african any damn way so stop using that tired excuse that your own ppl sold you into slavery. We are two different ethnic groups of ppl. I do agree that the NOI sold out Malcom and killed him after being paid by the Feds to do it and Farrakan did have a hand in it and they should give him more tribute because he is the man who built the NOI but before he was killed he found out his true nationality and found that it stems back to the holy bible which is what Muhammed was originally teaching in Arabia and after his death Arabs took his teachings and ran with it and published the Koran years after his death we must realize that God didnt give us religion he gave us Laws statues and commandments to follow. For you brothas that are into islam look at your practices and compare them to the Levitical laws of the Holy Bible and look at the similarity Muhamed wasnt coming with anything new he was coming with the same teachings that were given to the Israelites but over the years after his death his original teaching were twisted and called Islam just like how Christ teachings were twisted and later called christianity. Psalms 14;1 The FOOL hath said in his heart there is know God. So really almost anyword said by someone of this nature isnt even valid

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 9th, 2004, 1:52 pm

Well, G bka C.rum. I wasn't addressing you at all, so that whole post was to D.X.'s dumb ass. And don't call me a fool just becasue I won't blindly base my life on a book that you admit is "twisted". That is the problem with religions as a whole. None of them exist in their original forms. So, even if any one of them, or all of them were the true word of god, they no longer can be because they were edited and rearranged by man. I believe that all religions are man made. If you choose to believe that they is some sort of higher power, more power to you, but if you truly believe the Old, New testament, or the Koran are the word of god, then I can only assume you are a weak minded individual that feels the need to have religion as a crutch. And yes, Mohammad believed the bible. If you were to look at the religions, The Jews believe the Old testament is the truth, and anything after it is false. The christians believe the old testament, and the new testament and believe anything after that is false. Islam in its original form believes in both the OLD and New testaments with the only major exception being that mohammad believed Jesus to have been just a prophet like Moses, not the son of god, and the Koran is like Part 3 to the story. And yes, mohammed's view was a little different. He chose to include in his teachings, some original books that were left out of the bible becasue they were banned by the church, and he did add a few of his personal opinions too. But all in all, the three religions are very much the same.

And as for getting a job, america, just like every other place in the world goes through changes. A few hundred years ago, men had to wear long wigs and wear tights and be clean shaven to be taken seriosly, and if a female showed her anke she was a slut. Then a hundred years later, it was suits, and beards for the guys. You have to accept that there are certain styles that people follow, and depending on the job, you may be seen by the public, and the company wants to project a certain image. I got a bald head and braids in my beard. So, I work somewhere where nobody sees me. I sit at a desl and do business over the phone. I am on probation so my options are limited now anyway. When I get off, I will shave the beard, and get a better job. That is why all of my tattoos are above my forearm, and none on my neck. I want to be able to get a good job if necessary. You act like you want to go get a nice office job with a big afro, scraggly beard, and a khaki suit. That is ignorant, and not even race based. A white guy with long ass hair and a scraggly beard and tattoos wouldn't get the job either. This just taked a little common sense, nothing to do with race.

As for the muslims oppressing their women, it's true. Don't you think that a woman should have the right to dress like a whore if she wants to? Without the threat of being killed? And you know that you left a few things out. You can also be beaten nearly to death for riding a bicycle, or dancing, or even listening to music. If that's how you want it, get a plane ticket and join them. Personally, a life without music, and girls dressed like whores sounds like hell to me.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: #%@& THAT CURSED WRETCHED ISLAM..

Unread post by el tio » July 9th, 2004, 2:00 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Time for a muslim holocaust........Just love they way they kill civilians. Punk ass camel jockeys.
Just like many WHITE people view all HISPANICS & BLACKS with disdain......many of us are stereotyping all MUSLIMS as the same.

I love those shows on TV where they pull over kids that look like bangers......and then once they find out the kids are clean.......those same kids start dissin' the po-poh because they're messin' with them. They're not smart enough yet to figure out that if you dress like a banger you'll get treated like a banger.

It's the banger's fault the rest of us get harrassed.

And it's the radical Islamist fault that the rest of Muslim's get viewed that way.

It's too bad but that's just the way it is. Until blacks/latins stop banging, stealing, fighting, etc..... White's will always think the same of ALL OF US. And until the Radical Islamist stop blowing themselves up we will think the same of most Muslim's.

I totally understand your frustration AcmeWhiteBread. But we can't sink down to that level.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 9th, 2004, 2:30 pm

Youve just help further prove my point mr. panik. According to your peoples customs its ignorance for a black man to wear a fro which is how our hair grows and forms naturally and wear his beard. whats wrong with me wearing a baggy khaki suit as long as its clean not to say all of us wear khakis and chucks but the majority likes to wear more baggy loose fitting clothes but again like I said we have to conform to your ways to be truly accepted. Just because a black man wears a fro doesnt make him unkept or bummy looking, and thats a lie about a white man not being able to grow his hair on the job many corparate business men have long hair that just keep it in a ponytail a black man will not get away with this unless he relaxes his hair. Hell many places recently just started letting black women wear thier hair in corn-rows if thats not racist you tell me what is? And name the country where youll be beat to death for riding a bike, they listen to music they just dont listen to the wicked music that we listen to over hear, you say its ok for a woman to dress like a whore well in that case wheres it wrong if a group of men take her into an alley and treat her like a whore. in this foolish world your living in where you say you should be able to do whatever you want who is to say whats right and wrong then? Why is it wrong for them to beat a man half to death if they dont like the music hes listening to? why is it wrong to rape half naked women and murder seeing that your saying do whatever you feel like. You have to understand the very laws and morals you justify your beliefs from come directly from the bible so without applying it you have chaos it has nothing to do with being weak. The bible has already proved its valid by historical finds that cant be denied how can you deny the chariots of pharoah that were found in the red sea and the pyramids and many more artifacts. Your people are the ones that have taken it and used it as crutch to base thier world conquest on since they twisted its original teachings to fit thier NWO plans but have shown themselves to be hypocrites and liars if they were truly moral people why did only a select few of the catholic priest go to jail and there are 1000's of cases hypocrites who have no morals but in your world thats probaly ok too molesting children huh. I said the teachings have been twisted not the book itself, get it right and stop trying to twist my words, I would love to go somewhere else but I would have to get permission and a passport to leave this hypocritical place, you ppl tell us to go back to Africa but would they really let us if we wanted to go? Hell no they wouldnt because this country would shut down without us

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 9th, 2004, 5:03 pm

SOME OF YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

First of all, to this so-called "panik", (and if you are white folk, I know exactly why you are in "panik" mode, time is just about up for satan), look at your responses, such childish behavior. It's killing you to hear us Brother's put this truth out about white folk!!!! And you know what, SO WHAT it offends you, I'm going to keep spreading this truth to my people(Black and Brown folk) about this enemy of freedom, justice and equality!!! Anyway, based on your post, (which I don't even read all of), you really are not even worthy of a response, but I will give you one more. Remember, baby language doesn't impress me. Where is the Facts?? Bring on here something, anything, to back what you saying.
You said Islam was not our (Black folk) original religion or way of life? You didn't even explain what Islam is yet. What is Islam and a Muslim??
To those of you here, remember this, EVERYTHING america stands for is the direct opposite of what Allah(God) says!!! America says you are "free" to be and do whatever you want, how can this be when the God America says to believe in give them laws on what not to do??? What God says to be and do whatever you want??? What is all this God bless america stuff?? Why would God bless a nation that is the complete opposite of what God says??? God is not "blessing" america, he is hitting us with all types of diseases, hail storms, fires, mudslides, earthquakes, massive deaths, etc..etc...and the worst has yet to come!!! I recommend you all read the "Fall of America" written in "1973" by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and read what he says way back then what will soon come to america, and compare it to what is going on today. Islam in it's right interpretation doesn't allow you to live based on man's law, but Allah(God) law. america is not use to obeying God!!! american's can't even fathom how other countries base their laws on Gods words. That's why america is worst than any wicked nation of the past!!! And Allah(God) destroyed those wicked nations for disobeying his laws!!! If those nations were bad and was destroyed what is america worthy of??? I don't even have run down the list of this nations filth, I'm sure we already know what goes on here. I can't go any further with you, cause I don't know what else your post say, it's makes know sense to read your words, you start your post off on a ignorent level.

As far as the NOI killing Bro. Malcolm, I can always tell those who just read the book or saw the movie. They say the same old tired stuff. Did you get your facts from the government? Or from someone in the NOI? Who told you what you saying??? Tell me this, have you viewed or heard about the letters that Bro. Malcolm wrote "himself" to the NOI before his death?? I won't go into what the letters said on here, and I don't want to tell you everything, you need to do your own research on what you saying. Did you see or was you there at Minister Farrakhan's lecture that he gave with Bro. Malcom's wife and family on stage with him and he broke down that whole situation and admitted to what could lead people to suspect him?? Come on now, you have to know these things before you speak on this topic!!! You said he found his true nationaility??? What are you talking about??? You said he built the NOI??? Come on now, what was Bro. Malcolm before he came to the NOI?? What was the NOI, before Bro. Malcolm?? And after him??? I really want you to answer this one, WHO TAUGHT BRO. MALCOLM EVERYTHING HE KNEW?? AND WHY IS IT THAT AMERICA HAS TOTALLY KEPT BRO. MALCOM'S TEACHER OUT OF THE HISTORY BOOKS?? YOU CAN'T GIVE ALL THE CREDIT TO WHAT BRO. MALCOLM LEARNED AND TAUGHT ALL TO HIM, WHO WAS THAT "ONE" PERSON WHO TAUGHT AND TRAINED HIM?? WHY DON'T THE GOVERNMENT WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MAN WHO TAUGHT HIM??? ALSO, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT AS MUCH AS BRO. MALCOLM KNEW, HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WAS WHITE MUSLIMS??? YOU ALL GOT THE CORUPT VERSION OF YOUR STORIES. DO YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON BEHIND BRO. MALCOLMS LEAVING THE NOI??? AND WHEN YOU STUDY THOSE THAT WAS IN THE NOI AND LEFT, WHAT WAS THEIR EVENTUAL DESTINY??? DO YOU KNOW WHO TAUGHT MUHAMMAD ALI??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AFTER HE LEFT THE NOI?? MOST OF YOU HAVE THE SAME TIRED STATEMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT, BUT I SUGGEST YOU VIEW THAT LECTURE AND GO TO FINALCALL.COM AND CLICK ON THE LINK THAT SHOWS YOU THE ACTUAL PAPERWORK ON THE COINTEL(I assume you know about this group, if you don't, research them also) AND WHO THEY WAS FOLLOWING AND TRYING TO DESTROY......GO READ IT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE HOW THIS ENEMY WORKS TO DIVIDE ANY OF US WHO TRY TO UPLIFT ALLAH'S(GOD) PEOPLE!!!! THIS IS ACTUAL FACT, NO MAKE UP STUFF TO IMPRESS ANYONE, ACTUAL FACTS!!!

Someone spoke on the Quran and the bible, read the bible again and read of where Jesus speaks on the one to come after him and the book he mentions will come, since some of you are pretending to be religious scholors, you should know the versus and chapters. And most of you amaze me, by disrespecting Allah's(God) man, when those so-called scholors in the east have recoqnized who our leader is and bear witness to the truths that he has learned and speaks. I'm sure none of you here, are no where near knowing about Islam like those so-called scholors or masters of Islam in the east and most of them won't even denounce our leader and you with very limited knowledge will dare call our leader out??? That is insane!!! I know this much, america knows who our leader is and he his the only person on this earth to call out this government for what they are and told the government what is coming to america real soon, where is any of your leaders or preachers or whatever at right now??? Who else is speaking for the people of color and even the poor whites??? Most of these other leaders are getting their little grants from the government and they remain silent. Our leader is out exposing satan and this wicked government!!! Will you all listen or will you be like those in the past who laughed and mocked those who warned the masses and then eventually got destoyed with the wicked??? NONE OF YOU HERE CAN DENOUNCE OUR LEADER OR OUR FAITH IN ISLAM, TIME IS ALMOST UP AND THE TRUTH IS ABOUT TO REVEALED, AND THE CRAZY PART IS THAT WE ALL HAVE A FAITHFUL WARNER IN OUR MIDST TODAY AND MOST OF US ARE MOCKING AND LAUGHING AT HIM.... WHEN THESE WINDS START BLOWING, AND THAT TRUMPHET SOUNDS, DON'T CLAIM NOONE EVER TOLD YOU TRUTH!!! WAKE UP BLACK AND BROWN MAN AND WOMAN, AS THE SCRIPTURE SAY, COME UP OUT OF HER(america) MY PEOPLE.

ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLAH FOR COMING IN THE PERSON OF MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD, AND ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLAH FOR THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD AND FOR OUR LEADER TODAY, THE HONORABLE MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN...ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

MUCH RESPECT TO THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE ON THIS SITE WHO ARE SEEKING TRUTH AND WISDOM.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
Last edited by 'X' on July 9th, 2004, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 9th, 2004, 5:34 pm

^^Have you ever been on a pilgrimage yet to the Mecca?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » July 9th, 2004, 7:01 pm

Panik wrote:Farrakhan is an idiot, and not even a real muslim. He is a BLACK MUSLIM. This is basically a bastardized version of the true religion, not the same as Islam. Just a black power movement under the disguise of religion.
If Farrakhan is a idiot then your a under cover racist. And as far as him not being real Muslim your wrong again. The Muslim world accept him as a Muslim and He have travel around the world to Muslim countries. Do you know the orgins of The NOI?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 11th, 2004, 11:11 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
Panik wrote:Farrakhan is an idiot, and not even a real muslim. He is a BLACK MUSLIM. This is basically a bastardized version of the true religion, not the same as Islam. Just a black power movement under the disguise of religion.
If Farrakhan is a idiot then your a under cover racist. And as far as him not being real Muslim your wrong again. The Muslim world accept him as a Muslim and He have travel around the world to Muslim countries. Do you know the orgins of The NOI?
The NOI is realy low in numbers right now because many are just either leaving or becoming Orthodox, such as Muhammd Ali, Malcolm X, and even Elijah Muhammad's son, W.D. Mohammed.

I would not call Farrakhan an idiot, but he is having problems with retention, but i listen to him when they do Our Saviours Day. I am also good friends with Tony Muhammed, he comes to the hood alot. and London Carter who is a gang intervention worker. I am sure all LA muslims may know Tony and London.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 12th, 2004, 8:05 am

NOI is an Islamic cult.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 12th, 2004, 8:11 am

^^^^I disagree with this statement. Low in numbers where? The NOI is all throughout the world now. We have Bellievers in countries where there was none before. And besides it's Never about number's. How many members do these churches have and how many do you think are actually doers of the word? NUMBERS? That's nothing!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 12th, 2004, 9:19 am

DX, Maybe you should read my posts, and some history books too. That is your problem. Your mind is closed to the truth. You keep repeating baseless statements on your religion and just make yourself look stupid. Gbk whatever, you're lucky your hangin in the farmland dog cuz I'd slap the shi- out of your ass. You got the nerve to try to say I would agree with cild molesting just becasue you can't hold up your end of an argument. Little bitc-. And what about the decent african muslims who buy and sell slaves, and cut the clits off of their daughters. This is all good huh? Both of you need to get out of this country if it bothers you so much.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 13th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Im still down for the muslim holocaust. Not for any particuler reason other than that idiot bush could have saved my tax money on the war by just nuking the whole middle east. As for Farrakhan, he has suckered all the NOI people for their snaps ya know what Im saying? I used to sit and do cocaine with a bean pie sellin NOI dude when I lived in west LA. What a sight we were. Me an obvious peckerwood doing lines of cocaine with this guy with a funny hat on arguing religeon and race in between lines...!
Glad Im clean and sober now...LOL LOL LOL ! Our chicks would look at us and go, you to mutha fuckas is crazzzzy! LOL LOL LOL ....shut uop and bring me a brew! Just kill them off and let's get back to evolution rather than de evolution........

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 14th, 2004, 12:03 pm

Panik wrote:DX, Maybe you should read my posts, and some history books too. That is your problem. Your mind is closed to the truth. You keep repeating baseless statements on your religion and just make yourself look stupid.....
I don't agree with either you or DX....BUT....he's not the one looking stupid here.

Just give it a rest already Panik. The only people that ever got your back are Saddam and Capo. And nobody ever agrees with them anyways. And the one's that did got run by Alonso..........hmmm wonder why.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 14th, 2004, 12:23 pm

tio, are you still typin? Why don't you just edit out my post if you don't like what it says? Isn't that how you win your arguments? you're a trick too. How bout this. You just don't post on any thread I'm postin on. Don't nobody care what you got to say.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 14th, 2004, 12:29 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Time for a muslim holocaust........Just love they way they kill civilians. Punk ass camel jockeys.
WHY ALL THE HATE,WHO RATTLED YOUR GAGE :?:

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 14th, 2004, 3:40 pm

Panik wrote:tio, are you still typin? Why don't you just edit out my post if you don't like what it says? Isn't that how you win your arguments? you're a trick too. How bout this. You just don't post on any thread I'm postin on. Don't nobody care what you got to say.
LMAO

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 14th, 2004, 4:38 pm

NYorker wrote:
Panik wrote:tio, are you still typin? Why don't you just edit out my post if you don't like what it says? Isn't that how you win your arguments? you're a trick too. How bout this. You just don't post on any thread I'm postin on. Don't nobody care what you got to say.
LMAO
Almost forgot about your other beeyatch nyorker.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 14th, 2004, 6:29 pm

MIke89, I hate them cause they are taking up space on a perfectly good planet. They are maggotts of the lowest order. The best they can do is torture women and children. Plus my BS government has my money being spent on them when I couldnt give two Sh!ts what happens to them. And thats how they feel about anyone that is not Islamic or more precisely, their version of it. THe worst kind are the black american ones. I just love when " In living color" was on TV and the Wayans brothers clowned them.
The white mans attention has been distracted from his own destiny by being bothered with the swarthy third world scum. We have spent billions, lowered our own educational standards, turned our countries into some macabre sh!it pot trying to help them and I am just sick of it all! We should be educating our children in even more advanced ways, we should be able to enjoy our cities with having to read stupid graffiti and hearing gun shots. And at the forefront is the new threat, ISLAM. SO F&CK THEM, TIME TO CANCEL QUANZAA AND START BLASTING ALL THE PUNKS HERE AND THERE.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 14th, 2004, 6:41 pm

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:
LMAO
Almost forgot about your other beeyatch nyorker.
El Tio LOL.....you are the true beeyatch on this board....and the one this has his mouth massage the cojones of your neo-con masters. pinche' puta

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 14th, 2004, 9:30 pm

el tio wrote:
Panik wrote:DX, Maybe you should read my posts, and some history books too. That is your problem. Your mind is closed to the truth. You keep repeating baseless statements on your religion and just make yourself look stupid.....
I don't agree with either you or DX....BUT....he's not the one looking stupid here.

Just give it a rest already Panik. The only people that ever got your back are Saddam and Capo. And nobody ever agrees with them anyways. And the one's that did got run by Alonso..........hmmm wonder why.
Hey Tio, there is no need to use the word stupid here. You a mod on here so you should be setting a better example.

ACME i would agree with some of what you are saying, but there are more intelligent ways to open up the dialogue on the subject so that people would take your points more seriously.

Also KWANZA is not connected to ISLAM so I dont know if you are just hating on black expression or if it is truly a criticism of fundamental Islam. If it is there was not need to throw the KWANZA comment in there.

I hate fundamental Islam too... it is brutal, barbaric, uncivilized, unforgiving and unrepenting but i can't paint that broad stoke over all of Islam.

I am also concerned with how our black brothers have gravitated towards Islam in large numbers...there are many reasons for that that I dont have time to go into, but their same criticisms of America and Christianity can be leveled against Islam as well, only many dont know it.

For example, Arabs were mass enslaving Blacks long before Europe under the banner of Islam and continue to do so today. Many of our brothers dont know that history, and much of North Afirca has not only been colonized by the Arab, but it has been permanently transfored into Arab societies. Technically they are outsiders occupying a foreign land, Black Africa. And if you ever visit Egypt and take one of those tours of the pyramids, they will try to tell you the BS that Arabs built the pyramids (sometimes), when everyone knows they did not.

But lets keep it cvilized on this thread or I am going to have to regulate this ish.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 14th, 2004, 11:13 pm

Thats true thats what I dont quite understand either is that many brothas act like the Arabs didnt start Islam and are saying Allah uachbad and such, thats Arabic thats not our native tongue so this is another mis-leading doctrine. When someone can justify negros speaking of Arabic and running around the Kabba 7 times and bowing down to that stone which is Idolatry which the Quran condemns i'll maybe have a more open hear towards Islam. Politcally I like Farrakan though, but spritually our brothas need to come back to the Most High and Christ. And if you talk about Slavery U have to include the Arabs into having to pay up as well who are the very same founders of Islam.