Eighteenth Street Gang history in Los Angeles

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Eighteenth Street Gang history in Los Angeles

Unread post by Snowman » September 8th, 2003, 7:34 am

I am very curious about the 18th streeters. Where is their main turf? What are their rivals and why? What is the normal gangster's daily life? How many members in each click? What's the age layout etc?

Tell me everything, man. I just need to know.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Eighteenth Street Gang

Unread post by alexalonso » September 9th, 2003, 7:30 am

they started out near 18th and hoover, pico-union district is their original hood

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2003, 8:00 am

Is that the hood in war with rolling 20's bloods and BPS. Is 18th and hoover also their biggest hood?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 10:16 am

XV3 started on Arapahoe and 18st around 1967. They were originally started as a click of Clanton 14st. The wanted to become Clanton 18st, but were rejected by Clanton, so later dropped the Clanton and became 18st. The ironic part is that Clanton no longer holds down any of there original territory. They lost all of Pico Union/Central LA, which was once controlled by C14st only. There second hood In Mid City area was later taken over by Mid City Stoners/Lil Criminals. So basically the Original hood which controlled West/Central LA lost all there territory

XV3 began to grow rapidly in the mid 70's until know. In my opinion it is because they basically will allow anyone to join. They beleive in quantity, Not quality. Their first hood to expand was in North Los Angels County, with a second "east side" hood spring up in El Sereno/Rose Hill area. Their "south side" click later sprang up in Cudahay.

XV3 can now be found in several states plus Countries like Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala etc

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » September 9th, 2003, 10:33 am

is 18th st, surenos?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2003, 10:48 am

yes 18street is Surenos.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 9th, 2003, 11:21 am

thanks gibby , i heard about the fact that clanton 14 use to acept only chicanos members so all new imigrants salvodorians guatemalians who wanted to join clanton did their own gang ,so basicely 18 st was made of 14 st rejects lololol thats funny when you know that clanton are nearly extinct now .also 18 st were radicaly diferent from other traditional chicaanos hoods they acepted member from all races were slangin chiva and jump 10 on one when the others were fighting one on one like james dean , and were fast recruiters , their technik was to take over small hoods and to force the members of local crew to claim 18 ,they recruited a gang of taggers crew like that ... but the year 94 was their year they was on every news everywere , i always wonder why since we have cv ofa and cv bkm or cv m4l who use to be crews why the 18 st never settle in compton or watts ??? they did in lynwood and south gate and sc both esat and west even inglewood but i wonder were in inglewood

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 12:17 pm

bgCASPER wrote:thanks gibby , i heard about the fact that clanton 14 use to acept only chicanos members so all new imigrants salvodorians guatemalians who wanted to join clanton did their own gang ,so basicely 18 st was made of 14 st rejects lololol thats funny when you know that clanton are nearly extinct now .also 18 st were radicaly diferent from other traditional chicaanos hoods they acepted member from all races were slangin chiva and jump 10 on one when the others were fighting one on one like james dean , and were fast recruiters , their technik was to take over small hoods and to force the members of local crew to claim 18 ,they recruited a gang of taggers crew like that ... but the year 94 was their year they was on every news everywere , i always wonder why since we have cv ofa and cv bkm or cv m4l who use to be crews why the 18 st never settle in compton or watts ??? they did in lynwood and south gate and sc both esat and west even inglewood but i wonder were in inglewood
Sup Capser. Nah the issue wasnt really based on Clanton only letting in chicanos, because back in the late 60 there wasnt that influx of Central Americans yet. That didnt happen till later on on the late 70s and 80s. Pico Union was prett much chicano back then. But yeah 18 did jump in alot of writter crews like KWS,OFA etc. The thing about 18 is they recruited anyone. Punking people in, forcing in little kids, paisas, homless, drugies, street vendors, prostitutes, transvetstites, anyone they could basically and thats how they grew so quickly

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 9th, 2003, 1:03 pm

One of their cliques share the turf with the Geer Gang Crips.
These are the directions: Santa Monica Interstate (N) Jefferson (S) La Cienega (W) La Brea (E).
In this ‘hood they claim “Smiley Dr” and (MAYBE) “Alsace Ave”.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 9th, 2003, 2:48 pm

Ha Ha Gibby damn...too funny, but it's true though...LOL. They did jump a lot of taggers in though. Hey, did OTL turn mostly into RSL? Didn't a lot of OTR's, AOB, BSA turn gangster after peace treaty?

18 on the Westside:Tiny Locos around Hamilton High area. Locos click. Rimpau Blvd. Gangsters by Wilshire Police Station. Smiley Dr/Alsace click between Jefferson and Washington, from Fairfax/Lacienega to La Brea. There used to be HGS, Hollywood Gangsters in the East Hollywood area or by Hollywood High. Hoover Locos on Hoover from Olympic down to Pico. Columbia Lil Cycos in the Pico/Union area, they were getting a lot of media attention. SBGS for Spring & Broadway Gangsters in downtown, I doubt they are still around. RSBS click. Rancho Park click, but I don't know if that even exists anymore. Rancho Park is next to Century City, so how the hell that happened I don't even know. 54LS click. I can't remember the rest that sprang up, but those are the main ones. 18 banged against all varrios in the LOS. At one time they got along with RSL when they were small, but when they got too big and people started seeing them more than 18, that's when the beef started. Despite the many stories, 18 is still there. Actually, 18 got along with a lot of hoods in the beginning, even MS at one time, until they started warring. Today, there isn't one neighborhood that gets along with them.

18 on the Northside: MVGS Mid Valley Gangsters. I don't know much more about their northside clicks. They were a lotta paisas up there trying to rep against a lot of "hometeams" up there like Pacas, Blythe, Barrio Van Nuys, San Fer, even Vineland Boys.

18 on the Southside: PWWS Peewee Winos, TWS Tiny Winos, they got clicks in Cudahy, South Gate...there was one around Inglewood too, forgot the name but somewhere like on the border of Inglewood and another city. Most of the SS clicks banged against Florencia down there, that was the main rival, but pretty much everyone else was against them too.

18 on the Eastside, Gibby spoke about it. I never ran into 18 in the Eastside.

But yeah, 18 is the deepest varrio numbers-wise. I've met a lot of people that "used" to be from 18 today that you wouldn't suspect of being gang bangers. I've met all kinds of 18 from different clicks that didn't get along with their own kind. They always play "18 with a bullet" too...LOL. Hey, it's a classic, I listen to it too!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 9th, 2003, 3:05 pm

18 also got a small click in Hollywood on Las Palmas. It's not an offical click but like 10-15 of them live on the block. I used to live on Franklin and Highland. About a block away from them...They chill on that street.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 3:19 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Ha Ha Gibby damn...too funny, but it's true though...LOL. They did jump a lot of taggers in though. Hey, did OTL turn mostly into RSL? Didn't a lot of OTR's, AOB, BSA turn gangster after peace treaty?

18 on the Westside:Tiny Locos around Hamilton High area. Locos click. Rimpau Blvd. Gangsters by Wilshire Police Station. Smiley Dr/Alsace click between Jefferson and Washington, from Fairfax/Lacienega to La Brea. There used to be HGS, Hollywood Gangsters in the East Hollywood area or by Hollywood High. Hoover Locos on Hoover from Olympic down to Pico. Columbia Lil Cycos in the Pico/Union area, they were getting a lot of media attention. SBGS for Spring & Broadway Gangsters in downtown, I doubt they are still around. RSBS click. Rancho Park click, but I don't know if that even exists anymore. Rancho Park is next to Century City, so how the hell that happened I don't even know. 54LS click. I can't remember the rest that sprang up, but those are the main ones. 18 banged against all varrios in the LOS. At one time they got along with RSL when they were small, but when they got too big and people started seeing them more than 18, that's when the beef started. Despite the many stories, 18 is still there. Actually, 18 got along with a lot of hoods in the beginning, even MS at one time, until they started warring. Today, there isn't one neighborhood that gets along with them.

18 on the Northside: MVGS Mid Valley Gangsters. I don't know much more about their northside clicks. They were a lotta paisas up there trying to rep against a lot of "hometeams" up there like Pacas, Blythe, Barrio Van Nuys, San Fer, even Vineland Boys.

18 on the Southside: PWWS Peewee Winos, TWS Tiny Winos, they got clicks in Cudahy, South Gate...there was one around Inglewood too, forgot the name but somewhere like on the border of Inglewood and another city. Most of the SS clicks banged against Florencia down there, that was the main rival, but pretty much everyone else was against them too.

But yeah, 18 is the deepest varrio numbers-wise. I've met a lot of people that "used" to be from 18 today that you wouldn't suspect of being gang bangers. I've met all kinds of 18 from different clicks that didn't get along with their own kind. They always play "18 with a bullet" too...LOL. Hey, it's a classic, I listen to it too!
Sup Dusty. I never heard about any OTRs turning into bangers. I know the BSAs turned into Barrio St Andrews. I know they were claiming B.ST.Andrews as early as 92 cuz I was busted with a guy from BSA. As a matter of Fact the vato looked pinoy. Ring a bell? I never even heard of OTL. I know that alot of STN K2S 213 were from RW

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 3:20 pm

samdoobie wrote:18 also got a small click in Hollywood on Las Palmas. It's not an offical click but like 10-15 of them live on the block. I used to live on Franklin and Highland. About a block away from them...They chill on that street.
Thats XV3 HGS

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 9th, 2003, 5:52 pm

West Up's Gibby, yeah it could have been. Only pinoy I knew from AOBSA was NIXER he got shot by 18 as a matter of fact and is paralyzed sitting on wheels.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 5:53 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:West Up's Gibby, yeah it could have been. Only pinoy I knew from AOBSA was NIXER he got shot by 18 as a matter of fact and is paralyzed sitting on wheels.
Sup Dusty. Did he have a couple tats?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 9th, 2003, 5:54 pm

Gibby, every heard of a pinoy hood named Mabuhay Pinoy 13? They were cool with RW and some even got jumped into MP13. THey are from NorthEast L.A., in the Eagle Rock/Cypress Park area.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 5:56 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Gibby, every heard of a pinoy hood named Mabuhay Pinoy 13? They were cool with RW and some even got jumped into MP13. THey are from NorthEast L.A., in the Eagle Rock/Cypress Park area.
Yeah I remmeber MP13. They used to be in Highland Park too. Ran into a couple of them back in the "lacy alley" days. The had cholos and pinoys

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 9th, 2003, 5:57 pm

I don't know, couldn't tell you, he was just a lil tagbanger back then, one of the lil homie's buddies.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » September 14th, 2003, 10:30 am

I know about theyr history and about clanton street and all that, but what about them now? Who are theyr top people and what does theyr lifes like etc. Who is the biggest enemies out of MS and F13 and Blood and crp sets? Do you get XV3s fighting eachother?

I want to put all this info into an artical or something.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 15th, 2003, 4:40 pm

I dont knoe about Latin Beefs but their Biggest bLOOD beef is BPS and Rollin 20s...I dont knoe about crips because they tend to be cool with the majority of crip sets...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 16th, 2003, 2:08 am

THE EIGHTTEEN'S I VIEW THEM AS HOOVERS THEY HAVE A LOT OF ENEMIES THEY MAYBE DEEP, BUT TO ME THAT'S IT, BECAUSE I NOT ORIGINALLY FROM SOUTH CENTRAL L.A., BUT WHEN I DO GO OVER THERE OVER BY THE NH 20'S AND I ALWAYS HEARIN STORIES ABOUT THOSE FOOLS GETTIN RODE ON.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » January 20th, 2004, 5:03 pm

Gibby wrote:"Sup Capser. Nah the issue wasnt really based on Clanton only letting in chicanos, because back in the late 60 there wasnt that influx of Central Americans yet. That didnt happen till later on on the late 70s and 80s. Pico Union was prett much chicano back then. But yeah 18 did jump in alot of writter crews like KWS,OFA etc. The thing about 18 is they recruited anyone. Punking people in, forcing in little kids, paisas, homless, drugies, street vendors, prostitutes, transvetstites, anyone they could basically and thats how they grew so quickly"

Hey Gibby you gotz your info wrong ese and a f*(k U for the disrespecting comments ese! From your other posts i presumed you had more sense, knowledge and respect than this. The Big XV111 ese did grow with tagbangers,and assimilating other small neighborhood and some down ass vatos with an occasional defect, but that other chit you wrote is out of line. 1OLDSCHOOL

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 20th, 2004, 5:27 pm

1OldSchool wrote:Gibby wrote:"Sup Capser. Nah the issue wasnt really based on Clanton only letting in chicanos, because back in the late 60 there wasnt that influx of Central Americans yet. That didnt happen till later on on the late 70s and 80s. Pico Union was prett much chicano back then. But yeah 18 did jump in alot of writter crews like KWS,OFA etc. The thing about 18 is they recruited anyone. Punking people in, forcing in little kids, paisas, homless, drugies, street vendors, prostitutes, transvetstites, anyone they could basically and thats how they grew so quickly"

Hey Gibby you gotz your info wrong ese and a f*(k U for the disrespecting comments ese! From your other posts i presumed you had more sense, knowledge and respect than this. The Big XV111 ese did grow with tagbangers,and assimilating other small neighborhood and some down ass vatos with an occasional defect, but that other chit you wrote is out of line. 1OLDSCHOOL
Orale. Slow your roll , this isnt cyberbanging. Did I call 18 faketeen, panochaocha etc etc etc. NO, so dont take what I said as a diss. I stand by my statement as I know it to be true. Are you telling me your neighborhood, or should I say vatos from your hood have not forced people in??? Are you saying that thier are not drugies, paisais, street vendors etc from XV3. And for your information I have seen prostitutes and tranvestites from XV3 on Alvarado and in TJ. So dont act like I let the cat outta the bag. People from Los can confirm this tambien. Belive it or not your neighborhood has a rep for jumping anyone in, and I didnt start it. Now let me make this clear, IM NOT SAYING XV3 DOESNT HAVE STAND UP FIRME VATOS. They do because Ive meet and known some, BUT IN MY OPINION they got big because they jumped in alot of people who other neighborhoods wouldnt except. 1OLDSCHOOL do you mean to tell me there is a major weed out the bad seeds of XV3 here and in other countries like Mexico, Guatamala, El Salvador etc. Are those heads schooled in the traditional manner??? Youre acting like a fanatical religous person who cant see anything wrong with what their involved in. Im sure you have firme homeboys and homegirls, Ive known some, but dont act like 18 doesnt have thier share of strange gente,because most hoods do, WF included. So dont think Im excepting the hood that I banged for because Im not. You wanna point something out about WF to get it off your chest, go ahead. Incase you didnt know I stopped banging almost 10 years ago. If your right Ill agree and if your wrong then chale, but Ill still think that 18 grew because of the reasons I stated and If you dont think so then we got a difference of opinion and thats fine with me. Also dont thin I have some speacial hatred for 18 or something or because WE WERE (as in times past, NOT ANYMORE) enemies because i banged alot harder against EG, PF, VNE and other east Los hoods and I never dissed them on this board cus its not in me anymore. I dont care if your from or were from 18, EG, RSL, Black, White etc etc etc. I judge people by thier deeds not because of where they grew up or who they hung/hang around with. Get it. Alrato. Paz

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » January 20th, 2004, 8:55 pm

Gibby wrote: "I stand by my statement as I know it to be true".
'your neighborhood has a rep for jumping anyone in"

Ese no bullchit! ive NEVER seen a transvestite vato in the neighborhood on Alvarado or tj or anywhere else for that matter claimin, i doubt it was legit. I wont dispute that there may be vendors, or there may be a veterana hype undercover doing her thing or a few rogue mocosos jumping in paisas that get checked later or even tecate homies hustlin. NEVER heard of or seen a forced jumpin either and what are you doing hittin up a transvestite ese? you hittin them up for something? you probably got lost in hollywood off santa monica. But you know what ese some hoodz and people talk alot of chit and spread rumors on the net and anywhere they can either because their jealous, mad or who knows maybe they got their ass beat down or capped by the homies or maybe their jinas left them for a 1-8er, who knows. ive been around since 1987 in the hood and ive kicked it just about everywhere.. from the the west on hoover,6th-alvarado,kenmore,cherokee etc to the the east on moonstone/huntington to the south in cudahy even tj and rosarito, ive never been to the north but i gots many homies there. Your comments are bullch#t and sound more like bitterness & rumors than facts ese theres no perfect angels in the hood either. fact is There's no facts to back that masa about transvestites or forcing little chavalas in period! as far as the hood in south america i cant comment on that. Rumors are just that Rumors. fu(k netbangin & masa talkers.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 21st, 2004, 10:43 am

1OldSchool wrote:Gibby wrote: "I stand by my statement as I know it to be true".
'your neighborhood has a rep for jumping anyone in"

Ese no bullchit! ive NEVER seen a transvestite vato in the neighborhood on Alvarado or tj or anywhere else for that matter claimin, i doubt it was legit. I wont dispute that there may be vendors, or there may be a veterana hype undercover doing her thing or a few rogue mocosos jumping in paisas that get checked later or even tecate homies hustlin. NEVER heard of or seen a forced jumpin either and what are you doing hittin up a transvestite ese? you hittin them up for something? you probably got lost in hollywood off santa monica. But you know what ese some hoodz and people talk alot of chit and spread rumors on the net and anywhere they can either because their jealous, mad or who knows maybe they got their ass beat down or capped by the homies or maybe their jinas left them for a 1-8er, who knows. ive been around since 1987 in the hood and ive kicked it just about everywhere.. from the the west on hoover,6th-alvarado,kenmore,cherokee etc to the the east on moonstone/huntington to the south in cudahy even tj and rosarito, ive never been to the north but i gots many homies there. Your comments are bullch#t and sound more like bitterness & rumors than facts ese theres no perfect angels in the hood either. fact is There's no facts to back that masa about transvestites or forcing little chavalas in period! as far as the hood in south america i cant comment on that. Rumors are just that Rumors. fu(k netbangin & masa talkers.
QVo. Look man Im not going to go back and forth with you about this. Im telling you what I seen in times past. Maybe they were drag quenns, maybe they were claimers, maybe ther were just ugly hynas, maybe they werent from XV3. Since youre from 18 you should remember Roberto, a vato who would sell in the blue stairway of Alvarado and 12th. This was back in about 89. Well anyways I knew the dude and would score from him. Well onetime I was trying to slang a pullout and went looking for him about 3 am. To make a long story short he sent me to Bonni Brae, behind Alvarado to some taxi drivers. At that time of night there was some weird chracters around there. While doing the transaction some qevrarita looking vato and what looked some some drag quenn we scoping us out. Maybe it was just an ugly hyna but it looked like a transvestite to me. They started whistling and throwing up 18 and calling fools to roll on us. To make a long story short we handled our business and split. Nothing happened. Now I dont know who that person was, if they officially got in, if they were a man etc but it looked like a drag quenn and a qevrarita vato claiming 18st to me. Now your wasting your time trying to make jokes like "you probably got lost in hollywood off santa monica." Is that supposed to hurt my feeling or piss me off ?LOL Then you said "Your comments are bullch#t and sound more like bitterness & rumors than facts ese theres no perfect angels in the hood either". Dont flatter yourself man, 18 has never layed a hand on me. Look up my post since Ive been here. I never disrespected any hood. Like I told you before I banged hard against east side barrios like EG, PF, CF, TMC etc etc etc. Yet when their names have been brought up in this site I never disrespected cuz I could care less about whos from where or trying to continue some plato I stopped caring about 10 years ago. I dont care about banging, but if someone ask my opinion about a hood and my only experiance is a bad one, then thats what Im gonna speak about. So dont flatter yourself by thinking I have some special hatred for 18 because thier big and bad or because they did blah blah blah. As a matter of fact on this sight before we talked about C14st losing thier hood to 18. In my opinion C14 got hood jacked. They were an established barrio, and an new upstart hood called 18 took them out. Thats my opinion. Im I dissing C14st ? NO. Thats just the way I see it. Vatos from C14 will say differently that they moved away or their homies got locked up blah blah blah. As far as im concerned they got taken out, aint no two ways about it. For whatever reason they lost that war. I have respect for them as and old traditional barrio, but hey that doesnt change the history, as far as my opinon of what happened. Now thats my experiance. Now if you took what I said as disrespect, I already dont you that wasnt my intention. If you wanna stay mad or dislike me thats cool too. But im not going to go back and forth about this anymore on this thread. If you feel the need PM me. Alrato . Paz

picman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by picman » January 22nd, 2004, 8:03 am

The only 18st click i've seen on the walls in the last couple of years on the north side is NS 18st Cons.
I see it spread around pretty good though. They seem to have been beefin with Boys From The Hood(BFTHx3) and the NS Alley Locos set around Sherman way and Coldwater lately.
ALS has been in that area for at least 8-9 years. That's when i used to live there and they tagged A LOT. Interesting though, lately when i go through there there's a new crew tagging up places that would ALWAYS have an ALS on it.
Getting off topic now gonna go
Peace
Last edited by picman on January 22nd, 2004, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

picman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by picman » January 22nd, 2004, 8:07 am

Oh yeah, and as far as Hollywood goes i see HGS on a pretty regular basis still, but primarilly around the western-ish part of Hwd Blvd.
Kinda hard to really tell by the walls in Hollywood though cause they got that freakin army of people painting over stuff every day cause of the tourists.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 22nd, 2004, 12:26 pm

From my experience, 84-90...the 18's I knew from TLS were firme. But there were busters every which way, it don't matter which hood. I didn't really like the Rimpau's. Not that they did anything to me to dislike them, but I had a homie who stayed there that had an older brother from the SBGS click of 18st, the youngsters of Rimpau just didn't give Vet's no respect...regardless of click or whatever. It was like everybody was their own separate mini-gang from each other. Then 18 got too big with all these tagbangers they jumped in, those dudes had no class whatsoever. Just the way I see it. But they got some firme homeboys, but then they also got some fools too.

This is the net dog, no need to catch feelings on here.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2004, 11:55 pm

18TH STREET IS JUST OUT OF CONTRAL PERIOD THEY BE LOCKED UP TOGETHER AND THEY BEAT THER OWN SELVES UP 18TH STREET
IS A GANG THAT FIGHTS ITS SELF THEY MAY BE DEEP BUT THEY DO GET THER ASSES BEAT CONSTANTLY AND THATS A FACT

BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY DO ALOT OF CRAZY STUFF THEY PUT IN MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR WORK THEY JUST CRAZY

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 1st, 2004, 12:14 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Ha Ha Gibby damn...too funny, but it's true though...LOL. They did jump a lot of taggers in though. Hey, did OTL turn mostly into RSL? Didn't a lot of OTR's, AOB, BSA turn gangster after peace treaty?

.........THE RANCHO PARK CLICK IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE RANCHO PARK COMMUNITY...ITS THE PARK NEXT TO DORSEY HIGH SCHOOL BETWEEN KING BLVD/EXPOSTION...THE NAME OF THE PARK IS RANCHO PARK..THATS WHEE THEY HUNG INTIL THE BPS WAR BROKE OUT...........I THINK THEY TURNED ALSACE LOCOS

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 28th, 2004, 9:08 pm

mangler
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:20 am Post subject: SMILEY DRIVE/ ALSACE LOCOS 18ST
SMILEY DRIVE/ ALSACE LOCOS 18ST?

BIGG LISTO
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:02 pm Post subject: Re: SMILEY DRIVE/ ALSACE LOCOS 18ST
The main 2 XV3 clicks in this area are Smiley Drive Gangsters and Alsace Gangsters. Lil Locs are a smaller click of 18 but they arent as deep. They are all about 13-16 years old. Any older LLS are locked up. Actually SDGS,ALS and LLS are the only clicks 18 has in this area but I do know that some of the RPK's and the CLC's do live and kick it around this side. As far as the Tiny Malditos and the PWee Winos I havent noticed them around hear except maybe a XV3TMS tag on a stop sign in front of the pad that has been their for years.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 28th, 2004, 9:12 pm

caineIsignz
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:16 am Post subject: Where did 18th street originate?
Looks like a HUGE gang. Are they mostly Mexicans?
Looks like they are all over US, and in South America and in Mexico.
Where did 18th street originate?

wcrockets
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:12 am Post subject: Re: 18th Street
Use the Search button up top and type in 18th Street.

style
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:30 pm Post subject: Re: 18th Street
http://www.xv3gang.com if you havent seen their site.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”