B Brazy from Denver Lane

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
buga

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by buga » June 12th, 2004, 12:01 pm

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
Blood learn how to spell!!!!!! not trying to B' funny but we can't read your meeage! BIG Buga BPSN

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 15th, 2004, 1:19 pm

buga wrote:
capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
Blood learn how to spell!!!!!! not trying to B' funny but we can't read your meeage! BIG Buga BPSN
WELL THE MAN SAID A PASADENA RAYMOND CRIP KILLED HIM AND THATS A 100% FACT. AND SPEAKIN OF SPELLIN , WHATS THE HELL IS A "MEEAGE"? CUZZ YOU SHOULD CHECC YO OWN C4 TRYIN TO CLOWN SOMEONE ELSE, LOL...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » June 15th, 2004, 4:52 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:
buga wrote:
WELL THE MAN SAID A PASADENA RAYMOND CRIP KILLED HIM AND THATS A 100% FACT. AND SPEAKIN OF SPELLIN , WHATS THE HELL IS A "MEEAGE"? CUZZ YOU SHOULD CHECC YO OWN C4 TRYIN TO CLOWN SOMEONE ELSE, LOL...
DAMN, THATS A SHAME

MA$E
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MA$E » July 7th, 2004, 11:14 pm

does anyone got a picture of B Brazy they can put up

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » July 8th, 2004, 3:11 am

[img]http://mi.bpcdn.us/Gang-Violence/b-brazybip3.jpg[/img]

B-Brazy

Rest In Peace, blood

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » July 8th, 2004, 3:17 am

p0rk wrote: if you cant see uhm copy and paste
http://mi.bpcdn.us/Gang-Violence/b-brazybip3.jpg
for b-brazy

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 8th, 2004, 4:45 pm

UMMM I DONT THINK THATS B BRAZY. DIDNT HE SPORT ONE OF THEM OL SCHOOL JERI CURLS?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2004, 5:29 pm

nicca was killed in a hotel room. the Relativez siad it in a interview they did @ dubcnn.com

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » July 9th, 2004, 12:00 am

yup green eyez said the ese's killed him

the inglewood 13's popped him at a hotel

and that is b-brazy in the picture he had some curls too sometimes but like he said in one of his songs "curl or braids, bitch its braze, dick for days"

RIP

MA$E
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MA$E » July 9th, 2004, 4:47 am

it the album booklet which 1 is he

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » July 9th, 2004, 12:11 pm

Whats up all I got to say bout B Brazes death is....damn. Down here in texas Damus had luv for Blood, we didnt have to know him personally cause thru his raps we knew him blood had charisma and real live talent. Its a damn shame blood restin in peace now. some of us felt like one of our own dawgs passed. SA WOOOO!!!!!! B-braze rest in peace homie

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » July 9th, 2004, 4:48 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:UMMM I DONT THINK THATS B BRAZY. DIDNT HE SPORT ONE OF THEM OL SCHOOL JERI CURLS?
that is BBrazy he wore his hair in braids and the old school JERI CURL.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 14th, 2004, 2:07 pm

Ace2 wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:UMMM I DONT THINK THATS B BRAZY. DIDNT HE SPORT ONE OF THEM OL SCHOOL JERI CURLS?
that is BBrazy he wore his hair in braids and the old school JERI CURL.
OH OK, LOL. YEA WHEN I SEEN THE ALBUM COVER I TOLD MYSELF THE NIGGA with THE CURL THROWIN THEM SIGNS HAS GOT BE BRAZY, LOL...

spook

Unread post by spook » July 16th, 2004, 9:33 am

just finished watching his video off bangin on wax on the Damu Rydas v.s. Nationwide Rip Rydas

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » July 19th, 2004, 2:21 am

MAN I HEARD THAT NIGGA GOT KILLED IN INGLEWOOD BY SOME NHp's

REAL SHIT IT WAS FROM A GOOD SOURCE THAT NIGGAS NAME WAS MONTAE'

AND HE USED TO COME OUT TO THE I.E HE GOT A CRIP BROTHER THAT RAP

I 4GET THE NIGGAS NAME

BUT HE WAS A HARD LYRICIST............ U CAN SEE " BEX BRAZY"

ON SLOBZ 187 CRABZ 187 FOR A SHORT MINUTE

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » July 19th, 2004, 2:47 pm

YP wrote:MAN I HEARD THAT NIGGA GOT KILLED IN INGLEWOOD BY SOME NHp's

REAL stuff IT WAS FROM A GOOD SOURCE THAT NIGGAS NAME WAS MONTAE'
this is far from the truth blood so stop spreading false rumours such as this. So tell Montae he is full of sh&t and a liar

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2004, 2:11 pm

THIS DUDES DEATH ISNT FUNNY BUT THIS IS A FUNNY TOPIC. U HAVE THIS CRAB CLOWN FROM RICE KRISPIES TAKING CREDIT FOR AN "INTERNET" RUMOR. AND THESE RICE KRISPIES DON'T AREN'T EVEN ON THE SAME PAGE. ONE SAYS THEY DID, THE OTHER SAYS THEY DIDN'T. LLOOOLLL...HEY DEEP THROAT, U NEED TO CHECK FACTS BEFORE TAKING CREDIT. BUSTER. AND U HAVE OTHER DUDES CLAIMING ESE'S, PIRUS, HOBOS, MONKEYS, EVERYONE AND THIER MOTHER, CLAIMING TO KILL THIS DUDE. SO, WILL THE REAL CULPRIT, SPEAK THE TRUTH. WHO DID IT??

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 12th, 2004, 3:35 pm

UH OH LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP. DAMN I MUST HAVE YOU PISSED OFF PRETTY GOOD FOR YOU TO BE RIDIN MY DICC SO HARD, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANYWAY MR TOSTADA ITS U WHO NEED TO CHECC FACTS. NO ONE FROM PRAC CLAIMED BRAZYS DEATH. IF U FOCUS ON THE WHOLE CONVERSTAION AND NOT JUST MY POSTS (MR DICCRIDER) U WILL SEE THAT. I ONLY TOLD DUDE WHAT CAPONE SAID CAUSE HE WAS ACTIN LIKE HE COULDNT READ CAPONES SPELLIN. NEVER TOOK CREDIT FOR IT DUMMIE. AND THE HOMEBOY NEVER DENIED OR TOOK CREDIT, HE SAID HE DONT KNOW BUT EITHER WAY KEEP THE HOOD OUT THE MOUTH. THATS WHAT WAS SAID SO WHAT THE HELL U SPEAKIN ON? U LOOK STUPID AND U TRYIN WAY TOO HARD CUZZ. RELAX, HAVE U A SIESTA, MAYBE A TACO OR TWO AND NEXT TIME KNOW WHAT U TALKIN BEFORE U GET TO SQUAWKIN... :wink: :P :roll:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2004, 3:47 pm

NOW U ARE BACK PEDDLING TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS. SO SHUT YOUR FAKE KRISPIE ASS UP. U GOT CLOWNED NOW SHUT UP. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE ONLY TACO YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IS YOUR HOMIE WHO GOT SMOKED..
:lol:

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 12th, 2004, 4:05 pm

NAW DUM DUM ITS YOU WHO back PEDDLIN TRYIN TO TALK ON CONVERSATIONS THAT ARE MONTHS OLD AND U STILL NOT FOLLOWIN IT RIGHT, LOL. CLOWNED? I WONDER HOW, PLEASE TELL ME. U TALKIN LOUD AND AINT SAYIN NOTHIN. I'M THE ONE WHO JUST HAD TO BREAK THE CONVO DOWN FOR YOUR ILLITERATE ASS. AND OH YEA I'M EATIN TACOS AND TOSTADAS ALL DAY. (DROPS SOME GROUND BEEF, SALSA, AND CHEESE ON THE GROUND FOR THE HOMEBOY) AND TACO EATIN EM TOO... :wink: