Islam At Its Finest....Check the link..

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Islam At Its Finest....Check the link..

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 17th, 2004, 5:06 pm

On this site http://www.ogrish.com you can find muslims at their finest. Killing non combatants in a rat pack with a knife.....Oh I just see why we cant all just get along....Muslim Holocaust Time...

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Islam At Its Finest....Check the link..

Unread post by sexy365 » July 18th, 2004, 1:28 pm

Based on some of your replies it seems like you have a problem with the noi do you? And if so why?

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » July 18th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Thats the real enemy.

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » July 18th, 2004, 5:02 pm

What do you know about REAL islam?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 18th, 2004, 7:28 pm

Capo wrote:What do you know about REAL islam?
What's the "real" Islam and what's the "fake" Islam?

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 18th, 2004, 9:05 pm

Didn't know there was another kind?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 19th, 2004, 2:32 am

It's the same thing as with extremist christians being racist, y'all know about that well it's the same thing within islam. There's extremists in that too making their own group extremist and distorting the Quran so it fits their needs. Comon now, do you really think all muslims are like that?? Islam's a religion of peace, open it up and read some Surates (if u even know what they are) before judging a whole religion where the majority just 'tries' living peacefully. I can't believe the majority up in here really thinks they're the enemy and you just go dissing a whole religion most of you know just so lightly.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 5:47 am

You know them by their fruits....Islam is a religeon that has done nothing in term of good for the world. Christians chase people around and try and feed them and vaccinate them and on and on and on.....My problem with the NOI? Their complete joke, The Fruits Of Islam???? Itend to forgive a lot of them because they remind me of those dreaded college activist types, young and dumb. But is devisive, its not a love based religeon. It is not of God...Not how I see it.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 19th, 2004, 7:44 am

STOP DISSING ISLAM ACMEWHITEBREAD

go to http://www.harunyahya.com and look this site but stop act like a member of KKK alonso look this site you will understand what is REAL islam man =)

TERORISTS AREN'T MUSLIMS!!!

Why you don't want to understand these fucking words??
you should start a new gang SONS OF HITLER alabama reprezent dirty south !! with dirty niggaz to burn! and if these niggaz are muslim cut their head up!!

pliz just shut the fuck up

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 8:17 am

You know whats funny? How many people on this board beside myself have lived in a muslim country? Stupid americans thinking they know something. When I was in Legion we used to catch these guy regular torturing people for reasons you would not belive. F$ck Islam! As for shut up? Your an amateur punk a$$ bi^tch. You think anyone, anywhere is afraid of you? You know how many muslims I have dropped? I spent a lot of time on the Algerian border, used to creep along the border of Niger& Libya and I left a lot of vulture meat out that. Raggedy a$$ muslim maggott's. This is not a racial confilct, this is a religeous conflict. Muslims prey on the weak, both physiaclly, and spiritually. If you dont accept their ways, your done in many cases. Course being that you probebly have never lived outside the US, what do you know? Nada Puto. Lets keep this real, Islam may have tenents of peace but they people who practise it are so poorly educated and moronic they belive any intepratation you throw at them. The point is specifically this. We as a country do not need them here. At all, in any color shape or whatever. The way to stop terrorism, is to remove the terrorist. Its so simple it would never be done. Now that's all on New World Order Bush/Clinton type guys shoulders. Im just happy to see that there is no way you can make a claim for peace while they are sawing the heads of innocent people. I dont see a big uprising of what you would call peaceful muslims against this. Probebly because they are afraid of reprucussion's. Now there is a true testament of faith huh brother.....
Ship them out and then nuke them out of existance, we need the space.....

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 8:29 am

Oh I just noticed your a french fry....ah hah. I see. So what are you doing in Leone? Immigr'e d'ecume! Obtenez de nouveau A votre trou de rat....
For non french speaking...Immigrant scum, get back to your rat hole...
Oh the history of Algerians in France. This speaks to to French stupidity...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 19th, 2004, 11:21 am

Acme, God loves people all over the world including those caught up or born into false religious belief systems. If you align yourself with God and real truth then you are involved in a spiritual battle of leading and helping lost people find truth and salvation. If you are really his then he will plant love, hope, faith, patience into your heart and guide you in his mission of redemption.

Certainly defense of our country, family, and home is expected today in America (hasn't gone to the point where it isn't yet and don't see that point coming in my lifetime) and we all have a responsibility to use our power to improve same. However, when you try to fight a spiritual battle of truth in a civilian environment as if you are fighting a man made war in the flesh (ie the world) as an active soldier discharging man made missions, you aren't doing any good. You're just alienating the very people God wants to change. It's a common mistake and you see people here make that mistake all the time. What drives these racists of all races and false religious systems is hatred, bitterness, and pain. I hope you make successfully make the change.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 19th, 2004, 2:32 pm

Man I lived in Morocco for 6 years as a child and grew up among muslim arabs so I know pretty much about that culture and the customs and holidays and whatnot, the everyday life PLUS of having the privilege of having some of my family members who are moroccan so it wasnt like i was an outsider. Not once have I ever felt left out even if I'm catholic so I'm only speaking on what I know. What you saw was an exception and I suppose being in the legion you were inevitably attracted to those things. Plus, I'd even say that while in Morocco I felt less discrimination than even on this continent, even with 'blacks'. People invite u to eat and whatnot just for the hell of it even while in a market and I strongly believe that is because of their strong faith in Islam that theyre so helpful and real, that they realize its all up to Allah at the end of the day and that theyre nothing compared to him, being humble, what u know about that. Between the US and Morocco (as my example), I'd say the US thinks its got more authority than 'God' or else this discussion wouldnt be happening nor would these comments be said. If u say fuck islam than you would mean at the same time fuck all religions? Who are u to pass judgement.

Also, talking about French comments. My uncle who is span-french lived in his childhood (up to 19 years old) in Morocco until he had to flee becoz they were killing eveyrbody becoz of the independance. He saw horrors (such as slitting a pregnant's belly open to kick the foetus around) himself, yet isnt it strange that even though he lived it and had to exile he never says such stupid comments as f islam even if it would be so 'natural' for him to say so. u gotta understand that horrors happen in times of ignorance everywhere but in no way can u generalize all muslims and say f them.

also saying islam never invented anything, maaan that just proves u know nothing of its history. just name a few its coz of arabs n islam that such inventions like astronomy, chemistry equipment, concept of zero, Arabic language, and the magnetic compass were invented

Here's some more info on Islam for y'all, I don't see nowhere where Islam is as dangerous as some extremist KKK mentality or shit like that u should rather take care of first before even start trying to sell the idea that Islam = Devil. makes no sense whatsoever

The followers of Islam, or Muslims, follow the word of Allah, their one and only God, through his words in the Koran. Mohammed, the founder of Islam had a very immpressive life, being orphaned at age 6, then having a revelation of Gabriel, then starting a religion that now has over a billion followers and is the 2nd most populous religion, behind Christianity.

The major Muslim holiday is Ramadan, where devout Muslims will fast for the 9th month of the Islamic calendar. The crescent and star is the main symbol for the Islam religion. This can sometimes be found on top of minarets and on stamps and Muslim flags.

One of the many unique structures of the Islam religion is the five pillars of Faith:

1.)Shahada -the belief that there is one and only one God

2.)Salaat -where the Muslims have to pray five times in the direction of Mecca

3.)Zakaat -the charity for the poor

4.)Ramadan -where the Muslims fast during the 9th month

5.)Hajj -the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim is supposed to travel

If these five "rules" are followed and other rules are obeyed then a Muslim may enter Paradise when they pass away.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 20th, 2004, 3:04 am

Acmewhiteshit LOLLOLOL
lololoolloll ahahaha why guys like you open their mouth when they are behind a computer?? You're just a bitch .. you insult Islam but you know nothing about this religion.

I have lived in Algeria =) and i'm 100% from algeria
You have a problem with the terrorists no with the muslims and if you want to talk about that with somebody go in a lil town in algerian country and meet some cats from GIA your head will be cut immediatly..
That the big problem for white people from the surburbs they think Terrorist = Islam and that is a joke..

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 4:59 am

Your the joke, if algeria and islam are so wonderful, why are you in France? I know why, because the best Algeria and Islam combined have created there is just another 3rd world ghetto. I was stationed in Corsica, been to Algiers maney times, its a dump......Vous etes dans les emplacements de fusil de la legion francaise de foriegn, au revoir...
For my english speaking friends, You are in the rifle sites of the French Foriegn Legion....goodbye. As for Islam, if terrorism doesnt equal islam, why have not any muslim been heard screaming fo an end to the terrorism? There may be small examples of it, but muslims were cheering in Jersey City as they watched the twin towers go down. You know what just bring your puny little a$$ to Ca. and talk out your neck to my face....your dog stuff.........punk

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 9:36 am

I know that the only reason why you type all of these things is because your protected by the computer, but if you where in front of me you'll have nothing to say. That's cool though there are thousands of people like you. Wow technology is full of bs.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2004, 10:31 am

Umm.. why is that sexy? Would you try to slap him or something??? Maybe leave your rings on???

I'm not down with his views at all but seriously how do you know he's not everything he says he is???

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 20th, 2004, 11:07 am

lol why i'm in france because FRANCE got the better social protection..
In algeria there are no work , but France is open and let us work..

LOL I can imagine your a lil white boy from brentwood...

If you knew where I from and what I saw in my life you'll shut up ..

But you know I don't give a fuck about what you said about us, your just a blond blue eyed racist.. just go in your NICE house with your beautiful blond bitches and your nice Bmw.. lol
Listen eminem and keep you for a Original White Gangsta from LA yeahh.. White power aryan brotherhood reprezent =)
Guys like you shut their mouth when the saw niggaz or latinos and when you saw a arab ( in the Tv of course)you take him for a terrorist.. :)

That very funny! Me I hate the skinheads and the racist and when i see these cats , i don't do the bitch like guys like you with niggaz and latinos, I keep my body alive with my honeys.. keep that in your mind .

Anyway think what you want about muslim just if you are a man if one day you see an arab look like a homeboy in cali just tell him : Fuck arabs if you will do that you will not a bitch, but i think you will be smash and you'll cry like a baby.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 11:14 am

Well what is it I said I was anyway? I was simply pointing out a fact, Muslim are not holding giant marches against terrorism? Is that an insult?
Algiers is a total dump? Go check it out..There are many accounts of mudslims in Jersey City right across the water cheering as the twin towers fell. Hell some black dudes were arrested for beating some a$$ on them.
As for my background in Africa, spent 5 years there, I have seen things in my life there that would make American Blacks ashamed they ever called themselves African American. Unspeakable horror's. But you think I hide behind a computer.....Really I am interested, what exactly would you do to me if you met me in person. I know you dont like free speach, thjats obvious. Cause the truth hurts.....I know white christians have been anything but stellar often in the past. And they have made up for it in countless ways and have earned their redemption. Muslims are they most embarrasingly ignorant people on the planet. I just get the biggest belly laughs out of Fara con man! He is a total crack up. But then I was made in a lab by a black scientist who spilled the jar on the ground and whitey got away. Please go crawl back under your rock.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 20th, 2004, 11:21 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Well what is it I said I was anyway? I was simply pointing out a fact, Muslim are not holding giant marches against terrorism? Is that an insult?
Algiers is a total dump? Go check it out..There are many accounts of mudslims in Jersey City right across the water cheering as the twin towers fell. Hell some black dudes were arrested for beating some a$$ on them.
As for my background in Africa, spent 5 years there, I have seen things in my life there that would make American Blacks ashamed they ever called themselves African American. Unspeakable horror's. But you think I hide behind a computer.....Really I am interested, what exactly would you do to me if you met me in person. I know you dont like free speach, thjats obvious. Cause the truth hurts.....I know white christians have been anything but stellar often in the past. And they have made up for it in countless ways and have earned their redemption. Muslims are they most embarrasingly ignorant people on the planet. I just get the biggest belly laughs out of Fara con man! He is a total crack up. But then I was made in a lab by a black scientist who spilled the jar on the ground and whitey got away. Please go crawl back under your rock.
LOL

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 11:42 am

Algerian Camel F*cker, I know why your there, because your country is a piece a krap. Yeah Brentwood, uh huh. Actually if you all want to know, I live in Paramount Ca. bout 5.0 miles from south compton. Right by Dog Patch. Im in the construction buisness and have never asked anyone for anything. As for my confrontations with blacks or brown, what do you know in France you faggot? I have plenty of south sider friends. You dont know anything about what goes on here. You live in gunless france. You have no clue what going on here....Your a wanna be maggott. I hate M&M and all rap music. Yes france is better than Algeria, cause they are not muslim scummmmm........But we have saved frances a$$ twice, if it were not for America, the french would be speaking German, and your a$$ would have never set foot in france..........

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 12:10 pm

Right now I feel so good that I won't let nothin or nobody bring me down.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 1:41 pm

sexy365 wrote:Right now I feel so good that I won't let nothin or nobody bring me down.
Smokin' some of that Rasta' ganja Sexy?

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 1:50 pm

No I don't smoke ganja, no alcohol, no meat, and no pills.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 1:55 pm

~ p e a c e ~ I was only tryin' to start some rappin', I'm also feelin' good.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 1:59 pm

all right

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2004, 2:05 pm

Paramount's real. I've been through there many times. Paramount Blvd goes right into Compton boys and girls.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Sexy, I'm reading "EL NOBLE CORAN" en español, I got it from this person I know from work. We made a deal that I'll read the KORAN, and He will read THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE, then we would have a true discussion. I'm also reading some history from H.G. WELLS and I'm currently just about where the Seljuk Turks come into play in ISLAM. I've found out from these sources as well as prior ones, that there was a lot more tolerance in the olden days on the part of Islam towards non-beleivers of the faith, such as having educated men of all the worlds faiths in the highest courts and offices of Islam, and they had great centers of learning were even schollars from the Byzantine Orthodox and Roman Pontificates, as well as "Jews" came to for learning. Very interesting to say the least.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2004, 2:38 pm

Yes it is interesting. This is what I've been saying to everyone. Let's investigate real facts with respect for each other and an eye on not dumbly debating things just to debate them or twisting facts either to support your position with ulterior motives. Just discovering real truth even if it doesn't feel good. Good for you lonewolf. Keep after truth bro.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 20th, 2004, 2:41 pm

some more other info in discoveries made by islamd

http://www.muslimheritage.com/day_life/default.cfm

------------------------

"Did you know?
The word 'Coffee' comes from the Arabic 'Qahwa' & the word 'Sugar' comes from the Arabic 'Sukkar'. Guess it all adds up to the best drink of the day!"

"Did you know?
The word 'Aorta' (the major artery through which blood is carried from the left side of the heart) comes from the Arabic 'Avarta' & the word 'Cornea' (the tough covering of the eyeball) comes from the Arabic 'Cornea!' Wherever you go, whatever you see… home is where the heart is!"

"Did you know?
The word 'Orange' comes from the Arabic 'Narang' & the word 'Lemon' comes from the Arabic 'Limun'. Bitter or sweet, it all sounds tasty in Arabic!"

"Did you know?
The word 'Spinach' comes from the Arabic 'Isabanak' & the word 'Artichoke' comes from the Arabic 'Al Kharshuf'. Makes your 'meat & two veg' sound exotic!"

"Did you know?
The word 'Syrup' comes from the Arabic 'Sarab' (meaning fruit drink) & the word 'Sherbet' comes from the Arabic 'Sarba' (meaning drink). The thirst for Arabic words can never be quenched!"

"Did you know?
The word 'Safron' comes from the Arabic 'Zafaran' & the word 'Jasmin' comes from the Arabic 'Yasamin'. The Arabic language is full of fragrance!"

"Did you know?
In the early 16th Century CE, the Muslims Khair-ud-Din, known in the West as the pirate Barbarosa, rose to importance amongst the Muslims. He successfully counteracted the piratical activity of Christian pirates in the Mediterranean. He was so successful that in 1516 CE, he accepted service under the Ottomans and with the Turkish fleet, captured Algiers from the Spanish. In 1536 CE, he was appointed Admiral-in-Chief of the Turkish naval forces!"

"Did you know?
In the 13th Century CE, the Muslims surgeons Az-Zahrawi and Ibn Zuhr performed hundreds of surgeries using inhalation anesthesia with the use of narcotic soaked sponges placed over the face.
600 hundred years later, inhalation anesthesia was used by the American C. Long who is credited with its discovery!"

"Did you know?
In June 1757, the forces of Siraj-ud-Daula, the courageous 'Nawab' of Bengal, outnumbered the British forces led by Clive. Clive schemed behind the scenes and made a pact with Mir Jafar, the Commander of the Bengal forces, to betray his leader. During the battle, Mir Jafar switched sides at a crucial point in the battle. The British forces won the battle and Mir Jafar was installed as a puppet ruler. The British had gained an irreversible foothold in the India sub-continent which subsequently led to the conquest of all India. Clive was made a Baron, some people said he was the 'wealthiest man in England!' He committed suicide in November 1774."

"Did you know?
In the 11th Century CE, Abu Ali Hasan Ibn Al-Haitham, known in the West as Alhazem, discovered that white light consists of various rays of coloured light!
Isaac Newton discovered this 600 hundred years later!"

"Did you know?
The Chechen tribes reverted to Islam from the 17th Century onwards. Since then, they have been fiercely independent & have been fighting Russian domination since 1785."

"Did you know?
In 651 CE, the Byzantine Emperor attacked the Muslim held city of Alexandria by sea with 600 vessels!
The ensuing naval battle that took place was called the 'Battle of the Masts'.
The Muslim's, under the command of Abdullah bin Sa'ad, defeated the large Byzantine fleet.
The Byzantine Emperor fled to Syracuse in Sicily where he was assassinated by the infuriated people!"

"Did you know?
In the 9th Century CE, the Muslim scientist Ibn Faras not only invented, but constructed and tested a flying machine! This was 700 years before Leonardo the Vinci even thought of one!"

"Did you know?
Askiya Muhammad, the ruler of Songhay (which covered the whole of the Niger Valley and included Timbukto) went to Hajj in 146 CE! Under his rule Timbukto became a great centre of Islamic learning."

"Did you know?
Al-Biruni produced a book on Geology in the 11th Century CE. In it, just one of the things he noted was that fossils found on mountains indicated a watery origin of the Earth. Leonardo the Vinci, who is credited as being the 'Father of Geology', observed this 500 years later!"

"Did you know?
In 1787 in North America, the 'Peace & Friendship Treaty' was signed between the European settlers and Abdel-Khak and Muhammad Ibn Abdullah who represented the Cherokee Indians!"

"Did you know?
In the 13th Century CE, the Muslim scientists Ibn an-Nafis and Ibn al-Quf correctly described that blood flows throughout the body and described the functions of the heart and its valves.
William Harvey, who is credited with discovering this, described it 300 years later!"

-----------------------------------

Well If you study the Battle of the Ditch and the strategy that the Muslims used to defend Medina which was thought of by Salman Farsi (ra)...you will find that it is similar or if im not mistakened EXACTLY the same strategy the ALLIES and AXIS used in WWI, "Battle of the Trenches".

We call the strategy of the "Ditch", they call it "Trenches", they stole our war strategy.

And interesting fact, Umar ibn Al-Khattab (ra)'s leadership strategy was so amazing and great that they (the kufaar) actually taught an 80 page book on Umar Ibn Al-Khattab's leadership skills in Europe till the last century. SubhanAllah, He was the first one to be called Amir Ul Momineen and the Rasool (SAW) said "If there was to come a prophet after me, it would be Umar"

And the Muslim's war general Khalid Bin Waleed (ra) who NEVER lost a battle, even when he was a non-muslim (won battle of Uhud), he was a war tactical genius and they teach HIS strategies till today.

----------------------------------

I am sure you know that Muslims in middle ages has provided bases for the scientific advances of West. Since the bases for all of the invention for last 500 years are Muslims, then Muslims indirectly invented all of them.

Would all of these invention be possible without mathematics of Al-Kwarzimi, without decimal system.
Where would be computers without algoirthms, and algorithm is introduced by "Al-Khwarzimi"

http://forums.gawaher.com/index.php?s=3 ... 5692&st=15

-----------------------------------

Dr. Meyerhof writes in "The Legacy of Islam" (P.132): "Muslim doctors laughed at the Crusaders' medical attendants for their clumsy and elementary efforts. The Europeans had not the advantage of the books of Avicenna, Jaber, Hassan bin Haytham, Rhazes. However, they finally had them translated into Latin. These translations exist still, without the translators' names. In the 16th century the books of Averroes (Inb Rushd) and avicenna (Ibn Sina) were put out in Latin translation in Italy and used as the basis of instruction in the Italian and French universities."
http://home.swipnet.se/islam/articles/H ... iences.htm

all this is just a few things muslims have contributed to mankind. but the bottom line is, Islam is a religion and at its core isnt made to do inventions so trying to prove muslims didnt contribute to nothing to show that Islam is useless makes no sense whatsoever. if you believe in God, what's YOUR reason ACME? also if muslims haven't contributed these last few hundreds of years is because the its been in social disorder all along, the Crusades, the situation not so long ago with many wars and whatnot but basing on its past, Islam bears its fruits, you have to be blind to not see it.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 2:47 pm

That's great that your open minded enough to open up into anothers religion. Even if you don't agree with it respect it! the Qur'an is a great book! So is the bible!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 3:00 pm

I have'nt yet gotten to the part where many have told me is in the Koran, that it says of non-beleivers of Islam somewhat of the following 'if you can't convert the infidel non-beleiver, then away with their heads'. Now I know about all those injustices to say the least commited by many religious bodies of many faiths including Christianity, but my question is more specific as to wether it is in the Koran?, and why is it in there? For what reasoning or purpose? Is it to be taken literally? Or allegorical? I'll tell you, I would really have a problem with this teaching. I know there's teachings in the Christian Bible that have passages or stories with some very harsh punishments or whathave you, but they served a purpose in its era and locallity, as well as to teach values and morals, that is why I would 1st give the opportunity for Muslims to educate me per say on this question. ANYBODY that knows !