Interracial Dating or Marriage

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Interracial Dating or Marriage

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 4:40 pm

Would you date or marry someone outside of your race?

Does it bother you if others do or do not?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Interracial Dating or Marriage

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 28th, 2004, 4:50 pm

Yeah it bothers me. Im not sure why. I think the creator made distinction for a reason. Race mixing at least makes white people black, all race mixing destroys the white race. Raceless...Its like if you go to the zoo and all the birds are blue. Hey Im not about giving my opinion to mixed race couples though, and trippin. But it just doesnt sit well with me. Hell you asked, and I want to be honest. Im not sure if its just a natural feeling that I was born with, or it was learned. Anyway, I aint about hatin though cause its really none of my damn buisness.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 28th, 2004, 4:59 pm

Not at all. I believe we are all human beings made in God's image. But sin entered the heart and mixed with freewill and you get what we got today: a royal mess.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 28th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Common Sense wrote:Would you date or marry someone outside of your race?
^^^No (sex yes but marry NO). I prefer and crave the Chocolate, but getting head from a hispanic or white girl is not all that bad. I would like to sample all different races.....but you know the saying....IT IS ALL PINK IN THE MIDDLE! :)
Common Sense wrote:Does it bother you if others do or do not?
^^^No. To each his/her own.
Last edited by Conman on July 28th, 2004, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 28th, 2004, 5:46 pm

No it doesn't bother me, but I prefer black girls for alot of reasons....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 6:24 pm

I think alot of people are fascinated about the other side. Differences attract some people together.

Remember Strom Thurmond? Now that was a hell of a secret. You youngin's who are not politically savvy...ask the old guys about Strom Thurmond. He had a mint julip in one hand..and a chocolate truffle in the other...LOL.

Halle Berry...A beautiful bi racial woman.

I think behind closed doors most die hards will go there.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 28th, 2004, 6:52 pm

Ya know, I can appreciate whatever flavor works for you. For me its not a concious descision, I just do back flips for hot blondes. Maybe thats why I am married to just a fucking 10+! Big old bolt on titties. PERFECT ass, does yoga 5 nights week, she is so goddamn smokin! Im out!

Hey girl get that ass on daddies lap!

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 28th, 2004, 6:56 pm

im the product of interracial "dating". i dont have a problem with someone dating or marrying outside of therir race. I wouldnt have a problem dating outside of the race. but i like blac/k and latina women so i usually stic/k to those.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » July 28th, 2004, 7:06 pm

i wouldnt do it,and it does bother me to an extant,whenever i see it,but this is a free country,and people can do what they want.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 28th, 2004, 7:40 pm

Hell yeah. I am a product of a racially mixed family (black/puerto rican .....scotch/Irish, cherokee) I wouldn't trade it for the world. I feel it gives me an open,honest, and fair minded view of the world. I have friends that range from the likes of Acme and Shadow Rider, to Sadaam and DX and in between.
Common Sense wrote:Does it bother you if others do or do not?
Hell No!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 7:48 pm

shadoworder wrote:

i wouldnt do it,and it does bother me to an extant,whenever i see it,but this is a free country,and people can do what they want.
Why does it bother you Shadoworder?

Why do you care about someone else's relationship?

I'm not being mean..I'm just curious about where this comes from

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » July 28th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Shadow is a damn racist, by the way he insults black people on this forum...

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 28th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Well it bothers me as well Im not sure why. Well I think it just doesnt seem right with nature to me? Also for those of you who are of the biblicle persuasion, a bastard in the bible in it's Hewbrew form means a mixed race person. It refers to nation, which the root word of that is ethnos, which taken further apart is what we pronounce as ethnic, and is ver y accuratly a mixed race person. I do not know for the life of me how the feel good judeo christian's ever deciphered a fatherless child? Plus you know what, another honest answer, since we are being honest. I always see for instance big ol fat white girls getting played for there money and car and apartment by black dudes. Im not blaming the black dude, hey if you can sleep with the big ones, you should get paid. Just something about it seems really lame. And for the most part in my expirience at least, black dudes mostly get the ones white boys wont touch. I aint rrying to insult anyone, cause I have seen white guys getting just punked over some black and white mixed chicks so...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 28th, 2004, 11:03 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Well it bothers me as well Im not sure why. Well I think it just doesnt seem right with nature to me? Also for those of you who are of the biblicle persuasion, a bastard in the bible in it's Hewbrew form means a mixed race person. It refers to nation, which the root word of that is ethnos, which taken further apart is what we pronounce as ethnic, and is ver y accuratly a mixed race person. I do not know for the life of me how the feel good judeo christian's ever deciphered a fatherless child? Plus you know what, another honest answer, since we are being honest. I always see for instance big ol fat white girls getting played for there money and car and apartment by black dudes. Im not blaming the black dude, hey if you can sleep with the big ones, you should get paid. Just something about it seems really lame. And for the most part in my expirience at least, black dudes mostly get the ones white boys wont touch. I aint rrying to insult anyone, cause I have seen white guys getting just punked over some black and white mixed chicks so...
Well Acme...I don't know why somone's happiness would bother you. Most people (with sense) usually hook up because they are comfortable, compatible, and they like each other. Not for racial reasons. Most people are most comfortable with their own race, because that's what they know.

You do have a group of people that was raised in a dating melting pot. Most common in melting pot society's such as the U.S. and the U.K.

I have know White guys that exclusively like Black or Latino women, because they are bored with white women. They've had that most of their life. I know black guys that exclusively date non-Black women because they are bored with Black women.

You have men and women who date whomever they want because they like the variety and the experiences. Nothing wrong with that.

Marriages and children: Well I think we are all mixed up to a certain degree. There's a new DNA test that came out this year. They can pinpoint where your ancestors are from almost to an exact science. Funny thing about it. The White researchers that developed the test, had tested themselves and they found that they had lineage in Africa. It could have been several hundred to a thousand years but nevertheless it was traced to Africa. A Black man in New Orleans was tested..only to find out he had no Black ancestors at all. He had been living his life as a Black man and genetically he has no black genes whatsoever. He's dark skinned, uses Black vernecular speech, and he lives in the black community. Turns out his ancestors are from eastern asia. So the researcher feels you race has alot to do with how you live your life.

People have been mixing for centuries. The different cultures of Europe and North Africa. Genetically speaking we really don't know what we have in us until we are tested. The test cost about $600.00 If I can find the link I will post it.

As far as the fat White girl with the Black guy. It's all relative. Many Black men like larger women. Many White men prefer smaller women which I believe started in the 1960's with that anorexic looking model Twiggy. Larger White women didn't have a chance after that. So some market themselves to other men..some being Black. You can't blame 'em. You don't want them.

Now the ones getting played. That's another story. These are dysfuctional White women hooking up with dysfuctional Black men.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 29th, 2004, 10:15 am

You have to put that in it's proper context ACME. You're trying to apply an old testament (age of law) verse in it's old testament context to a new testament environment (age of grace) without understanding the difference and it's a common mistake. In those days, under the law, God instructed the Jews not to intermarry with foreign people lest they be draw off to serve other Gods. Today, under grace, that translates as not being unequally yoked with a nonbeliever in business or marriage for example. Same point but it's never been about race it's always been about God jealously wanting to be first in humanity's heart for our eternal good and his plans. Get it?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 29th, 2004, 10:26 am

blah, i dont feeling fighting anymore. I have spent significant time studying the bible in the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic, in one the highest religeous learning institutions in America. I am comfortable with my opinions. As for why interacial couples give me a weird feeling? I dont know...could be nature? But what do I know? I have a friend, he always says, you wanna be right? or you wanna be happy? So you all be right today, Im just wanna be happy today.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 29th, 2004, 11:13 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote: As for why interacial couples give me a weird feeling? I dont know...could be nature? But what do I know? I have a friend, he always says, you wanna be right? or you wanna be happy? So you all be right today, Im just wanna be happy today.
It could be stemmed from your circle of family and friends. We are usually weird about the things we are not used to. I have always known interacial couples of one sort or another. So it doesn't bother me. I actually find most of them to be quite happy. I have other friends from parts of the country where it is less likely, so there understanding/tolerance is different from mine.

I think you hit the nail on the head about being happy today. There thousands of miserable ba$$-terds in the world and they all love company. You can tell those types that post on this forum.

You have one life...you might as well enjoy it. Your one of the lucky ones, to be married to woman your still very attracted to, and to have kids to watch grow up. That's more than alot can say that visit this site.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » July 29th, 2004, 7:46 pm

Common Sense wrote:
shadoworder wrote:

if you are a nationalist,and you love your race,it will bother you to see someone of your race stepping out with someone different,thats all.im sure many feel that way,even when race isnt a factor,im sure that if a puerto rican kid,sees a girl from his neighborhood dating a mexican,or a jewish father finds out his daughter is dating a catholic,the feeling will be similar.i guess its like someone of your tribe is lost forever,even if its someone you dont know,you feel a connection to them because they are the same as you.i dont say that with any malice or hate,i dont obsess about it when i see it,nor would i ever harrass anyone who is in a mixed race relationship,this is a free country,and people have every right to do what they want dating-wise,and i completely respect that.but thats how i feel.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 29th, 2004, 7:49 pm

shadoworder wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
shadoworder wrote:

if you are a nationalist,and you love your race,it will bother you to see someone of your race stepping out with someone different,thats all.im sure many feel that way,even when race isnt a factor,im sure that if a puerto rican kid,sees a girl from his neighborhood dating a mexican,or a jewish father finds out his daughter is dating a catholic,the feeling will be similar.i guess its like someone of your tribe is lost forever,even if its someone you dont know,you feel a connection to them because they are the same as you.i dont say that with any malice or hate,i dont obsess about it when i see it,nor would i ever harrass anyone who is in a mixed race relationship,this is a free country,and people have every right to do what they want dating-wise,and i completely respect that.but thats how i feel.
I can repect that. Thanks for answering my questions.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 31st, 2004, 6:42 am

Here is the type of chicks they usually get, so thats why it doesnt bother me that much to be honest..

http://groups.msn.com/WHITESINGLEWOMENW ... oebox.msnw

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 31st, 2004, 9:12 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Here is the type of chicks they usually get, so thats why it doesnt bother me that much to be honest..

http://groups.msn.com/WHITESINGLEWOMENW ... oebox.msnw
What do you think about Tiger Woods girl?

http://www.stevegranitz.com/GalleryList ... +Nordegren

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 1st, 2004, 11:46 am

I think if you watch a million crows fly by, every now and then you will see a white one.....

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 2nd, 2004, 10:25 am

Acme, now was that necessary. Tiger and his wife are happily living their life of bliss ignorant of the fact there is at least one person couching their relationship in those terms. My goodness.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 2nd, 2004, 2:42 pm

I don't find anything wrong with MIXED RACE.

Infact just cause i look Black doesn't mean i'm fully AFRICAN.
A lot of White people don't get this.

To my knowledge people been mixing 1000's of years b4 North America was stumbled upon by the Europeons.

I have Chinese in me (my fathers side) and you White people would probably just think i'm another Black dude.

Theres so many mixed people in this world due to 100's of past generations. So why do you people even have a problem with being mixed when the Micronesians in the Pacific have been mixed with Black and Oriental for the last 10,000 or so years???? (Though they LOOK more Black than Oriental, doesn't mean they are not mixed!)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2004, 4:42 pm

First of all, NO TO MIX COUPLES!!! WHO CREATED THIS?? WHO RAPED OUR MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS, GRANDMOTHERS?? IT AMAZES ME HOW BACK IN THOSE DAYS (AND SOMEWHAT NOW) BLACK FOLK WAS HATED, WE WAS TOLD WE STINK, AND WAS DIRTY, BUT HOW IS IT IF WHITE FOLK THOUGHT OR THINK THIS, THEY STAYED UP IN OUR SISTERS?? HOW CAN THIS BE?? LOOK AT THE HYPOCROCY OF THIS ENEMY!! I'M REALLY TRIPPING AT ALL THESE ON HERE WHO STAY DEBATING WITH ME ON RACE AND RELIGION, AND ACCUSE ME OF HATING, BUT DAAAAMN, I JUST STARTED READING THIS TOPIC AND MOST OF THESE THAT DEBATE WITH ME ARE SAYING "NO" TO MIX COUPLES!! LOL..WHAT THE F!@#?? SO SOME OF YOU DO AGREE ON SOMETHING THAT I AGREE ON..LOL!!! I ALSO TRIP ON THESE BROTHERS ON HERE WHO KNOW THEY GOT A "BARBIE" AND THEY ALL SENSITIVE ON HERE SAYING "THEY THINK GOD MADE ALL COLORS, LOVE IS BLIND etc..etc.. LOL I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU BROTHERS DON'T WANT A SISTER, SHE BEST AND FIRST WOMAN ALLAH(GOD) CREATED FOR YOU BROTHER.
I KNOW, I KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR "BARBIES", PATHETIC!!!

AS FOR ME, NEVER DATED A "BARBIE" AND DON'T WANT TO!! MY SISTER IS THE BEST AND IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME!!! KOBE SHOULD OF THOUGHT LIKE ME THAT NIGHT..LOL / WE REFUSE TO LEARN FROM OUR HISTORY WITH THEM!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » August 2nd, 2004, 8:42 pm

Here's a funny irony to this situation. Many of the people revered by many Black Muslims and Black Nationalists in America............. are people who are obviously racially mixed. Go to google images and take a look at W.D. Fard
Elijah Muhammed
Malcom X
Huey Newton
Louis Farrakhan
Without an intermariage of some sort you would not have these people to worship.There are also a great many of people that are mixed race that are great achievers from the Egyptian civilization, Harappa/Indus Valley Culture, Sumerians, Etruscans, Minoans, Greeks, Romans, Europeans, and Americans and the list can go on.
What's also ironic is to have Black Muslims and some Black Nationalists to adopt the name and religion of another "slave master"......the Arab.....who enslaves black folks that look like you, TODAY in places like the Sudan. The Arabs in Africa in some places continue to actively put the boot of oppression on the black Africans and ENSLAVE them, so how would you want to adopt these "devil's" relgion, name and culture? People that are lost sometimes look outwardly to get their salvation and get even more lost instead of finding it in the most obvious place.......within.
Most mixed couples today have not occured out of a rape situation. Not all, not even most, of these interacial marriages of yesteryear were rapes as well.
Why do some people have such a heart attack about racially mixed people and couples? Is it your "inferiority" complex and fear?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 2nd, 2004, 9:53 pm

I somehow also notice that Tiger has a small amount of cash as well and that works wonders with any female. The point was not to curse Tiger and his woman. It was driving home the point that 85% of all cases where black dudes are boning white chicks, the white chick is a reject hefer
You Dig?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 2nd, 2004, 9:58 pm

Also, once again the most honorable, rightous, soul king, nuggah of the universe DX had to pipe in and do his usual rantings. I just love the rape propoganda. Like all these white dudes was rapin black chicks. He makesit sound like it was an every day occurance just all out plunder of the nubian princesses. What pea brained buckwheat he is. Did it happen, oh sure I bet it did here and there. But look at any rape stats of today and see what the numbers are in comparison. Nuggahs rapin white chicks is a 100 times more than the white guys rapin black chicks........so who is the devil?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 2nd, 2004, 11:17 pm

NYorker wrote:Here's a funny irony to this situation. Many of the people revered by many Black Muslims and Black Nationalists in America............. are people who are obviously racially mixed. Go to google images and take a look at W.D. Fard
Elijah Muhammed
Malcom X
Huey Newton
Louis Farrakhan
Without an intermariage of some sort you would not have these people to worship.There are also a great many of people that are mixed race that are great achievers from the Egyptian civilization, Harappa/Indus Valley Culture, Sumerians, Etruscans, Minoans, Greeks, Romans, Europeans, and Americans and the list can go on.
What's also ironic is to have Black Muslims and some Black Nationalists to adopt the name and religion of another "slave master"......the Arab.....who enslaves black folks that look like you, TODAY in places like the Sudan. The Arabs in Africa in some places continue to actively put the boot of oppression on the black Africans and ENSLAVE them, so how would you want to adopt these "devil's" relgion, name and culture? People that are lost sometimes look outwardly to get their salvation and get even more lost instead of finding it in the most obvious place.......within.
Most mixed couples today have not occured out of a rape situation. Not all, not even most, of these interacial marriages of yesteryear were rapes as well.
Why do some people have such a heart attack about racially mixed people and couples? Is it your "inferiority" complex and fear?

nyorker, your whole understanding of Islam is wrong, where did you learn your info from? As far as those leaders who you named, it was none of there choice to be mix-raced, and because they are mixed, doesn't mean that It is ok to be with white women or any other race. If we traced our roots back, I'm sure we all mixed, but how did this happen? WAS IT BY FORCE??? I don't even have to respond to "that other persons" remarks, the more he says, the more his true colors come out, that's how they all are, let white folk keep talking and their real feelings will come out. Anyway, It doesnt surprise my that you have your view on mix-couples because you said on another post that your are mixed and have a beautiful white woman, I know why exactly you are sensitive to this issue, you have one yourself, I understand your postion clearly. I'm sure all of you who are for mix couples have had or has a white girl or other. Of course you agree on mixing, but remember, don't think the old days are over, you still can't go anywhere with your barbie doll on your arms, and you all know this is true!! Remember white folk killed us for even "LOOKING" at their woman, and I honestly, that's one thing I agree with them on, they protected their women, we need to be the same way with our sisters, but we let anybody run up in here, white folk killed for their women. Oh, we don't worship those you named, those are men(flesh), but a couple of those you named are backed by Allah(God) himself, and that can't be disputed!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 3rd, 2004, 8:51 am

Lol.. an NOI member giving traditional Islam lessons. Farrakhan has been slowly moving his herd more toward traditional Islam in an attempt to gain more power with the mainstream, however, NOI has always been a cultish spinoff of Islam.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/4222/noi.html

Farrakhan's purpose very simply is to convert as many Black men as possible to The Nation Of Islam. Like all cult leaders, this self-styled "prophet" wants as much power as possible and to this end is urging Black men to enter into submission under his authority. He is the new slave master. I guess some Black men feel it is better to be a slave to Farakan and a false belief system getting their sense of worth from the new master than to simply be their own man. They want to be told what to do rather than examine truth and learn how to make decisions. They are willing to ignore the obvious discrepancies because they think that horse has the best chance. Part of his strategy, as seen at the million man march for example, is to tell Christians that after all Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Muslims worship Allah, Christians worship Jehovah, and Allah and Jehovah are actually the same God. One of the speakers at the march stated this plainly. Of course this is simply not true and they know it. It is a lie meant to increase their power with those who do not know the difference. Nothing more.

The Christian doctrine which Islam most fiercely attacks is the doctrine of the Trinity of the Godhead. Islam's sacred book the Koran, is divided into chapters and verses and the chapters are called Suras which, along with the verses are numbered so that specific passages may be easily found.

Sura 4 verse 169 says that Christians worship three gods; God, Jesus and Mary. Sura 5:73 denies that there is a Trinity in the Godhead and says that those who say that God is a Trinity will be severely punished. "Surely they are disbelievers those who said: Allah is one of the three in a Trinity. But there is none who has the right to be worshipped but one God (Allah). And if they cease not from what they say verily a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them."

The Saudi government distributed a book entitled "Christian Muslim Dialogue." This book is a blatant attempt by Muslims to proselyte our service men and women to Islam.

On page 16 of this book is the statement: "The Trinity is not biblical. The word Trinity is not even in the Bible or Bible dictionaries, was never taught by Jesus and was never mentioned by him. There is no basis or proof in the Bible whatsoever for the acceptance of the Trinity." The Koran says that Jesus Christ was a son of God like anybody else is a son of God but that he is not God the Son. Sura 19:29 says "It is not meet for Allah, that he should have any son. Allah forbid!" The book "Christian Muslim Dialogue" says on page iii "The reader will be surprised to learn that in the Bible Jesus never claimed to be God."

Islam sees Jesus Christ as a prophet of God who otherwise is no different from other men. The Koran says in Sura 43:59 "Jesus was no more than a mortal whom (Allah) favored and made an example to the Israelites." According to Sura 61:6 the main significance of Jesus is that he prophesied the coming of Mohammed. All Muslim commentators teach that Jesus' promise of the coming of the Comforter in John 16:7 is a prophecy that Mohammed would come.

The Bible, God's holy word, teaches that Jesus Christ was and is far more than "a mortal." Colossians 2:9 says of Jesus Christ "For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily." In John 10:30 the Lord Jesus Christ says "I and my Father are one." In John 14:9 the Lord Jesus says "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father." In Matthew 17:5 God the Father said from heaven in an audible voice concerning Jesus Christ: "This is my Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Hear ye him."

In Matthew 22:42 there is a question upon which hangs the eternal destiny of every person in this world. "What think ye of Christ? Whose Son is he?" Take away the deity of Jesus Christ, the fact that he is the Son of God and God the Son and salvation is impossible. I John 5:10-12 says, "He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."

Islam teaches that God is not the Father of Jesus Christ but the Bible says that he is, therefore the God of Islam is not the God of the Bible. Islam teaches that the Holy Spirit is not God. It teaches that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel and that through Gabriel God gave his revelations to the prophets. In the book "Christian Muslim Dialogue" on page 18 we find these words: "Read Matthew 1:18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Compare (this) now with Luke 1:26-27. ‘And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.’ So in the miraculous birth of Jesus, Matthew mentioned the Holy Ghost and Luke mentioned the angel Gabriel. What is the Holy Ghost then? The Holy Ghost is then the angel Gabriel...Then God is God, the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel, and Jesus is...let me help you: Jesus is a prophet, son of Mary."

The Bible, God's holy word, teaches that God is a Trinity. He is three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet he is one God. In Matthew 28:19 the Lord Jesus says, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name (singular) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" One name yet three persons in that name. I John 5:7 says "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

The Bible speaks of the Father as God, it speaks of the Son as God and it speaks of the Holy Spirit as God. Yet Christians do not believe that there are three Gods or to quote the Koran that God is "a third of three." The Bible says in Deuteronomy 6:4 that "the Lord our God is one Lord..."

Christians worship the God of the Bible who is the Triune God. This is the only God who exists. The God of Islam is not a Trinity, therefore the God of Islam is not the God of the Bible.

I could easily go on for several books pointing out obvious differences between Islam and Christianity. So is the god of Islam the God of the Bible? NO! Are Allah and Jehovah one and the same? NO! According to the Bible Allah is not God, Mohammed is not his prophet, and the Koran is not the word of God. Islam is a false religion and utterly without power to save from sin because it doesn't recognize Jesus Christ as the Savior! No person, no matter how religious or how sincere he may be can possess truth or salvation apart from Jesus Christ the Savior!

The function of Islam in practice does somewhat fill a thirst for religious practice and fellowship with likeminded people which God designed us for but that is all it does. It cannot deliver one into salvation.

The Person and work of Christ is the crucial divider between Christianity and Islam. Christ's death is the perfect and only sacrifice which God will accept in behalf of sinners. Acts 4:12 says "There is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved."

In this ecumenical age most people want to emphasize the resemblance and similarities between Islam & Christianity. The two religions do share many historical persons and events in common but still there is an unbridgeable gulf between them. There is no possible compromise between biblical Christianity and Islam in truth.

"Men say that I am evil. But evil existed before me. Therefore how can I be evil." -Farrakhan

Well Farrakhan, it's like this. If you do evil things like tell lies, draw men's lives into submission under you in the name of a false belief system, that alone is pretty darn evil. Anything on top of that just makes it worse. Now go do something good.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/4222/noi.html
Last edited by Kemosave on August 3rd, 2004, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 3rd, 2004, 9:19 am

Well trying to keep the thread from going to far off topic.

Do you believe Farakan as ever dated or fornacated outside of his race?

Do you think he would go there if given the opportunity discreetly?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 3rd, 2004, 9:39 am

I read the first few lines of "kemo" post and just stopped because he I can tell he haven't heard any of our leaders latest lectures dealing with the subject of moving to so-called "traditional" Islam. I have to ask you which lectureshave you heard, and which one did he say he was trying to go towards the east? I recommend you see the new lecture, "The Guide and the Guidance" where some of the top Islamist teachers are in the audience and he blast them on how they are twisting the Quran and Islam up!!! See what you are doing is the work of the enemy and spreading more PROPAGANDA!!!! with these little quotes from someone who not even in the NOI!!!! I am taught to go directly to the source if you want to know the truth!!! I won't even read the rest of your comments on this issue and "no sense" your post is not worthy of a answer either. You all will learn who are leader is very soon!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.