RAIDERS!!!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

RAIDERS!!!

Unread post by E`S`T » March 21st, 2004, 9:47 am

what about them Raiders signing Warren Sapp?? Good move or another "old veteran" player???

Also, do you think they should trade their draft pick "down" or who should they draft???

Personally I think signing sapp is pretty good. And I think they should draft a "QB" like that Eli Manning or Rotheslinger..I forgot his name. Any thoughts???

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: RAIDERS!!!

Unread post by Impala » March 22nd, 2004, 11:34 pm

Great move...Sapp has alot of good years in him left and last year our defense sucked.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 23rd, 2004, 6:26 am

hey homie, who do you think they are going to draft or who do you think they should draft???

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 11th, 2004, 12:13 am

HELL YA THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! Im a huge fan.Its great they got sapp.They mite have a deal on the table with corey dillion, which would be hella tight.If they get dillion they should draft a QB if not then they should get a RB, but if they get larry fittsgarold and have him tooter by rice and brown............whatch out! Im going to the guy next year against tampa any one else gunna go to a game?

Sirez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sirez » April 24th, 2004, 11:31 pm

First of all the raiders are the sh*t and arent sh*t,theyre average.But we will jus have to see how they do this comin season.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 2nd, 2004, 4:27 pm

^^^
If their defense is tight like it should be with Sapp and the other additions, then they only have to worry about offense. Gannon is old and that injury may have limited his mobility. They have the offense to carry then through their division (losing Garner was painful..DAMN), but they need to focus on the D.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

KC will be their only threat in the AFC West this year. Denver committed suicide, and Dego is Dego...LOL.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » July 17th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Raiders signed kerry collins!! And to add to there D they pick up Ray buchanon.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 18th, 2004, 9:35 am

^^^
The Kerry Collins deal is nice....gives room to get rid of Gannon and that contract and hopefully let Tuaposo (spelling) develope properly.

Ray Buchanon's best days are waaaaaaaaaay behind him. He is one of those Dione Sanders disciples from the ATL. He used to be a threat at corner, now with injuries and laziness, he will probably be relegated to safety. Woodson is still the star at the CB position for the silver&black.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 27th, 2004, 9:09 am

TRAINING CAMP IS A FEW DAYS AWAY...LETS GET THIS THREAD POPPIN.....WHAT ARE PEOPLES VIEWS OR CONCERNS...ARE WE GONNA BE 9-7, 8-8, 10-6??? WHAT ARE THE STRENGHTHS AND WEAKNESSES???

PERSONALLY, I THINK WE HAVE A GOOD CHANCE WITH SOME NEWER FACES. KC IS THE ONLY THREAT IN OUR DIVISION. WE COULD SNATCH A WILD CARD OR COMPETE WITH KC. I'M GLAD MIAMI LOST RICKY...I HATE THAT TEAM. SILVER AND BLACK ALL DAY EVERYDAY

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 29th, 2004, 10:08 am

RAIDERS 2004-2005 SEASON

4-12

GANNON TOO OLD
FARGAS- FAST AS HELL, BUT UNPROVEN
PITTMAN-??WE'LL SEE
RECEIVERS-WORST GROUP OF RECEIVERS IN THE LEAGUE
O-LINE- BETTER

DEFENSE- SHOULD BE PRETTY GOOD BUT THEY'RE GONNA BE ON THE FIELD ALL DAY.

THE SILVER AND BLACK IS GONNA BE BLACK AND BLUE

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 29th, 2004, 12:59 pm

^^^
Hating on the Raiders :shock:

Who is your team....the 49ers :?: :?

Raiders will have a better record then those busters. 49ers will be lucky to finish 3rd in the division :D

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 29th, 2004, 1:36 pm

I WOULDN'T BE SAYIN SHIT HOMIE THE WAY THE PLAYED LAST YEAR, AND WHO THEY GOT COMIN BACK. SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS THAT WARREN SAPP WAS A GOOD PICK UP, BUT AIN'T GONNA HELP YOUR SORRY ASS OFFENSE.

49ER'S WON'T DO MUCH THIS YEAR BUT WE'LL BE ABOVE .500, THE RAIDERS IN MY OPINION WON'T, BUT WE'LL JUST SEE.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 29th, 2004, 4:09 pm

49ers will barely make .500 if they do. Your division even though weak, has teams with better talent then the 49ers. I think Seatle will win the division, followed by the Rams....49ers and Arizona will battle for last place.

Now the RAIDERS...They will have only KC to deal with (like I wrote a few posts ago ^^^^). Denver is done, traded their franchise to the Redskins and Diego is Diego. KC will be a force on offense and if their D has caught up, they will be favored to win it all.

We had injuries and a bad coach...that spells disaster in the league. If we come back motivated (well coached) we have a shot at the AFC West and you know how hungry NFL vets can be in the playoffs....

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 30th, 2004, 1:55 pm

HEY GTS WHAT ARE U TALKING SMACK FOR TONTO?? THE FUNKY 9ERS HAVE TIM RATTAY AS THEIR QB????? TIM RATTAY??? WHO'S HE?? AND WITH TO GONE, U FOOLIOS ARE HELPLESS...FIRST THEY GET RID OF MARRIUCHI AND RELY ON DENNIS ERICKSONS "MIAMI" DAYS TO HELP THEM OUT, NOW THEY ARE STUCK ON STUPID WITH PETERSON HOLDING OUT AND NO OFFENSE WHATSOEVER...WHO'S THEIR WEAPONS??? I'LL ADMIT, GANNON IS OLD AND SOMEWHAT QUESTIONABLE, I DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF RICE AND BROWN BEING HIS TARGET RECEIVERS, BUT JERRY PORTER IS A BUDDING STAR, AND KERRY COLLINS HAS SOME GOOD YRS LEFT IN HIM. WE JJUST NEED TO FIND A STRIDE AND HIT A GOOD STREAK AND THINGS CAN LOOK DIFFERENT FOR THE SILVER AND BLACK...TRUST ME HOMIE, U VATOS IN THE BAY NEED WAY MORE HELP THEN THE RAIDERS. BUT WE'LL LET ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...SEE U 8/14...THATS WHEN U FOOLS ARE GOING DOWN...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 2nd, 2004, 8:16 pm

WHATS GOING ON WITH EVERYONE??? THE PRE-SEASON IS A WEKK OR SO AWAY AND NO ACTION ON THIS THREAD?? WHERE ALL MY SILVER AND BLACK PARTNERS AT??? I'M HYPED ABOUT THE RAIDERS "NEW" ADDITIONS AS WELL AS THE COACHING STAFF...I KNOW THERE ARE SOME FANS OUT THERE...SEASONS ALMOST HERE, HOLLER BACK.....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 3rd, 2004, 9:44 am

THE WAIDERS SUCK….I’M A 49er FAN…HAHA…YEESSIIR….I GOTS FAM FROM SAC, FRISKO, AND SAN JO, AND WE ALL 49er FANS….BEEN ONE SINCE THE MID-80’S….I STAY TALKING SH@@ 2 THIS CAT I WORK WITH FROM OAKLAND BOUT THAT 2….HAHA

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 3rd, 2004, 11:24 am

TomTom wrote:THE WAIDERS SUCK….I’M A 49er FAN…HAHA…YEESSIIR….I GOTS FAM FROM SAC, FRISKO, AND SAN JO, AND WE ALL 49er FANS….BEEN ONE SINCE THE MID-80’S….I STAY TALKING SH@@ 2 THIS CAT I WORK WITH FROM OAKLAND BOUT THAT 2….HAHA
^^^Yeah the 49ers do suck. You are right about that. Wasted franchise threw away all of their talent. They will finish what last in the NFC West. No chance that they will make the playoffs.

While the Raiders, well if we get past KC, will have a chance to do some damage this year :D.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 3rd, 2004, 3:05 pm

WOW THAT'S A BOLD STATEMENT GOING OFF THE WAY THE RAIDERS PLAYED LAST YEAR. IF YOU GET PAST KC, PLEASE IF YOU CAN SCORE A TOUCHDOWN THIS YEAR.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 3rd, 2004, 3:23 pm

Bold statement, no, just FACT!

49er division (NFC West) has 2 playoff caliber teams....they are not one of them.

RAIDERS division (AFC West) has only 1 playoff caliber team..KC. If we bounce back as we should (healthy QB, good running, and solid D) we have a real shot. Denver, Diego...are out of it.

What in the hell is good about this years 49er squad :? :?: I mean other then Peterson, who is there that you can even say is good :?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 4th, 2004, 8:44 am

THE 49ers WILL BE BACK 2 SHOW YALL WHAT’S UP..BET WE HAVE A BETTER SEASON THEN THE RAIDERS…

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 4th, 2004, 9:48 am

YOUR ALL TYPICAL RAIDER GROUPIES, QUITE TALKIN SHIT AND LET THE PLAYERS PLAY.

HERE YOU GO RAIDERS AND 49ERS WILL SUCK THIS YEAR, ARE YOU HAPPY.

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE PRIDE IN YOUR TEAM, JUST LIKE I RIDE WITH THE NINERS. BUT QUITE TRYIN TO HYPE YOUR TEAM UP,

HERE'S WHAT I KEEP HEARIN FROM RAIDER FANS:
"IF WE DO THIS, IF HE PLAYS BETTER, IF THIS DILDO GETS REMOVED FROM MY ASS I CAN RUN FASTER, IF WE GET PAST KC."

FACE IT LAST YEAR YOU HAD A BELOW AVERAGE DEFENSE, NO RUNNIN GAME, NO PASSING GAME, AND NO BLOCKING. SO I DON'T WANNA HEAR HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO TURNIN THINGS AROUND.

AFTER AUGUST 14TH THEN LET THE SHIT TALKIN CONTINUE.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 5th, 2004, 10:12 am

HEY FOOLIO, WHY ARE U HATIN??? THE RAIDERS ARE ONE OF THE MOST WINNINGEST FRANCHISES IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL AND U TALKING MASA?? YEA LAST YEAR WAS A BAD YEAR BUT WE ARE NOT THE LIONS...YOUR TALKING LIKE WE'VE BEEN DOWN AND OUT FOR 20 YRS...I THINK YOUR MAD BECAUSE YOUR FUNKY 9ERS ARE LAME AND THIER COACH IS LAME. I'LL TELL U ONE THING THOUGH, I'D TAKE OUR QB'S THEN TIM RATTAY!!!! LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL...

HEY "RAIDER HATER" READ THIS TONTO, http://www.profootballhof.com/history/t ... hise_id=23
WE ARE ONE OF THE WINNIGEST FRANCHISE IN THE HISTORY OF ALL MAJOR SPORTS!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, FROM THE TIME AL DAVIS TOOK OVER IN 1963-NOW, WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST WINNINGEST FRANCHISE IN ALL MAJOR SPORTS. FROM 1963-1992, WE WERE THE WINNIGEST FRANCHISE IN ALL SPORTS. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT WE ARE THE MOST WINNINGEST TEAM ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL AND WE HAVE BEEN IN SUPER BOWLS IN THE 60'S, 70'S, 80'S, AND 00'S. SO PLEASE STOP WITH THIS "HATIN" GOIN ON. U SOUND SILLY AND JEALOUS. YOUR SAD BECAUSE YOUR TEAM IS FROM THE "GAYEST" CITY IN AMERICA...LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL......

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 5th, 2004, 11:07 am

GTS wrote:QUIT TALKIN SHIT AND LET THE PLAYERS PLAY.
^^^I agree with this, it is almost time.
GTS wrote:HERE YOU GO RAIDERS AND 49ERS WILL SUCK THIS YEAR, ARE YOU HAPPY.
^^^Wrong....49ers will SUCK, correct. RAIDERS, naw homeboy. I have a feeling they are going to make waves this year.
GTS wrote:AFTER AUGUST 14TH THEN LET THE SHIT TALKIN CONTINUE.
^^^True.

We shall see with the recent removal of Tim Brown and with the Cowboys getting rid of Quincy Carter (both players are rumored to be headed to Frisco) we will have an interesting year indeed.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 5th, 2004, 2:10 pm

S-DOOBIE-

WHATEVER YOU SAY SCRAPA. AND SAN FRANCISCO IS GAY, THAT'S VERY ORIGINAL HOMIE, CAUSE THERE'S NO FAGS IN SMELL A RIGHT? YOUR JUST A CONFUSED 35 YEAR OLD TRAMPA THAT HAD HIS SHIT PUSHED IN BY YOUR PECKERWOOD PAL TOO MUCH. WHY DON'T YOU TALK ALL BIG AND BAD WITH YOUR TONTO SHIT WHEN YOUR IN STOCKTON ESE. THAT'S RIGHT YOU KNOW IT'S MUCH SAFER TO DO IT BEHIND A COMPUTER. GROW UP HOMIE.

AND BY THE WAY YOUR A TYPICAL IGNORANT RAIDER FAN.

WE'LL SEE AUGUST 14TH

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 5th, 2004, 2:12 pm

ANOTHER THING S-DOOKIE WHY IS IT THAT THE RAIDERS CAN'T SELL OUT A SINGLE GAME. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THEIR GAMES ON TV MOST OF THE TIME UNLESS THE NETWORK BUYS THE REMAINING TICKETS THAT DIDN'T SELL OUT?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 5th, 2004, 2:15 pm

HEY LEVA, WHY DO U RESORT TO NAME CALLING AND DISSING SURENOS?? THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAIDERS OR 9ERS...DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS?? POOR BOY, GO GET A HUG FROM YOUR DADDY AND I'LL BET HE'LL TELL U TO GROW UP AND QUIT WHINNING. SEEMS LIKE U COULDN'T HANDLE THE FACTS I BROUGHT TO THE TABLE AND SO I'LL LEAVE U ALONE SO U CAN SUCK YOUR THUMB AND MOPE AROUND...LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLL....GROW UP ESE, AND REMEMBER U JUMPED ON THIS "RAIDER" THREAD DISSIN AND NOW YOU CRYING. IT'S ONLY FUN AND GAMES U LAME....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 5th, 2004, 3:57 pm

DOOKIE

YOU DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING TO THE TABLE. GANNON IS OLD, FARGAS IS A BRIGHT SPOT (POTENTIALLY WE'LL SEE IF HE COMES THROUGH), YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOO RECEIVERS, AND YOUR OFFENSIVE LINE NEEDS HELP. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY DID TWO YEARS AGO, JUST LIKE YOU MIGHT OF BEEN SOME HARDCORE HARBOR ESE, BUT THINGS CHANGE.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 5th, 2004, 4:55 pm

Back on topic.........

GTS what do you mean "NO RECEIVERS" :? you forget there is a guy named Jerry Rice on the squad....also the potential you say Fargas has, Jerry Porter has just the same (if not more). The O-Line is solid and has gotter better (remember the draft).

Face facts, the RAIDERS have a much better shot of winning this year then the 49ers. Let the reality sink in homeboy.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 5th, 2004, 6:43 pm

THANKS CONMAN, HANDLE THIS LITEWEIGHT...

KRAZEDNUTT

Unread post by KRAZEDNUTT » August 6th, 2004, 2:46 am

ANYBODY HEAR. THE RAIDERS JUST RELEASED TIM BROWN. HE WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL LOS ANGELES RAIDERS. I'VE BEEN DEPRESSED ALL DAY CAUSE OF THIS SHIT. EVEN WORSE OUT OF ALL TEAMS HE'S THINKING OF JOINING THE COWGIRLS. IT'S BEEN A FUCKED UP DAY.

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 6th, 2004, 5:45 am

Cant wait till the season starts, the Raiders got a great roster

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 6th, 2004, 9:33 am

YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR OWN ARGUMENTS DOOKIE?