Baldwin Park barrios

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

Baldwin Park barrios

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 19th, 2004, 8:55 pm

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: Baldwin Park barrios

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 19th, 2004, 9:05 pm

I believe there's a South Side Bolen Parque also ?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 20th, 2004, 1:41 am

Yeah they newer started in the mid or late 90s

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 21st, 2004, 3:11 pm

There are more hoods in Baldwin Park than that Alonso. You forgot

WF
18st
22st
EMF
MP13

This is how it was in the mid to late 90s anways, not positive about now, but those other hoods mentioned were making noise before in BP.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 21st, 2004, 3:27 pm

GIBBY wrote:

WF
18st
22st
EMF
MP13

This is how it was in the mid to late 90s anways, not positive about now, but those other hoods mentioned were making noise before in BP.

i was in BP yesterday and i seen an EMF tag but i thought it was just cause one of them was passing through.....i didnt know they had all those others their too.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2004, 5:46 pm

GIBBY wrote:

WF
18st
22st
EMF
MP13

Gibby, 18ST & 22ST in Bolen Parque were they og gangs from the area or transplants from L.A. ? And what does MP13 stand for ?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 21st, 2004, 9:26 pm

Hey Gibby,
those hoods ar just tranplants with a few people there though aint they? I never heard of any other established hoods except the North and East, but I could be wrong. Its alot of EMF's cuzz they next door and they so damn deep

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 22nd, 2004, 3:25 pm

lonewolf wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

WF
18st
22st
EMF
MP13

Gibby, 18ST & 22ST in Bolen Parque were they og gangs from the area or transplants from L.A. ? And what does MP13 stand for ?
Nah 18 and 22nd were transplants. Alot of vatos from the tagging crew KHA got into 18 and they were deep for a minute in BP. MP13 stands fro Mabuhay(sp) Pinoy 13 or Mexican Pinoy 13. They were a mixed Chicano/Pinoy hood from West Los/ Nela area. They probally died out a bit, but they made noise in the 90s.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 22nd, 2004, 3:26 pm

rocstar wrote:Hey Gibby,
those hoods ar just tranplants with a few people there though aint they? I never heard of any other established hoods except the North and East, but I could be wrong. Its alot of EMF's cuzz they next door and they so damn deep
ESBP and NSBP are the most traditional established over their but alot of other outside hoods made moves in BP...Yeah EMF is deep and have been for a long time

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » June 25th, 2004, 9:12 am

FINALLY SUMTIN I CAN FUKIN RELATE TO
AYE ROCSTAR UR RIGHT ESBP N NSBP ARE the ONLY REAL GANGS IN BOLEN
AND GIBBY I THINK IT WAS UR RIGHT BOUT KHA THAY BE JOININ GANGS TOO. I THINK ALSO MAYBE TSU AND DNC. AND HAVE YALL HEARD BOUT COS?? NEW KREW? BUT I GREW UP N BOLEN/ ES. AND ES AND NS the ONLY 2 BANGING. DO OTHER FOOS BE LIVIN IN BOLEN FOR SUMWHERE. PROBABLY BUT THAY AINT BANGIN the STREETS. I WANA KEEP THIS DUSCUSSION A LIVE CUZ I GOT MAD LOVE FOR BOLEN. ALRIGHT PZ.
STAY UP

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » June 25th, 2004, 9:13 am

OOH WAIT..NOOO THERE ISNT A SS BP! FROM WHAT I HEARD IT WAS SUM BS SUM FOOS LOCKED UP STARTED N TRIED BRINGIN TO BP BUT THAY GOT PUNKED SICK. BUT I HEARD ITS MORE BS.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » June 25th, 2004, 9:15 am

GIBBY wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
GIBBY wrote:

WF
18st
22st
EMF
MP13

Nah 18 and 22nd were transplants. Alot of vatos from the tagging crew KHA got into 18 and they were deep for a minute in BP. MP13 stands fro Mabuhay(sp) Pinoy 13 or Mexican Pinoy 13. They were a mixed Chicano/Pinoy hood from West Los/ Nela area. They probally died out a bit, but they made noise in the 90s.

OH MY BAD DOGG U SED IN the 90'S MAYBE BUT IM the NEW GEN. U FEEL ME?SO I KNO WSUP CUZ IM FROM BOLEN AND IM A YOUNG VATO
BUT YA BAK IN the 90S I WAS IN ELEMENTRY. HAHA. BUT YA LIKE I SED LETS KEEP THIS TOPIC ALIVE

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » June 30th, 2004, 11:23 am

CAN SOMEBODY PLZ REPLY. YALL TALK BOUT PUENTE, LA, MONTE,AZUSA,LB, ALL the HOODS EXCEPT BOLEN. CMOM MAN WE NEED LOVE TOO HAHA WELL AIGHT THASS IT PZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 10th, 2004, 5:35 pm

What does TSU, DNC, COS, KHA stand for ?

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » July 12th, 2004, 4:01 pm

lonewolf wrote:What does TSU, DNC, COS, KHA stand for ?
TSU, TEARIN SHIT UP
DNC, DOWN N CRAZY
COS,CRIMINALS OF SOCIETY, CONSTANTLY OUT SMOKIN
KHA,KINGS HAVE ARRIVED

THOSE ARE the ONLY MEANIN I KNOW. IM SURE TSU, DNC, N COS GOT MORE N I'LL FIND OUT. AIGHT .PZ
ALL KREWS. KHA N DNC BEEF IT
KHA KOO with TSU ALONG WITH COS

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 12th, 2004, 8:34 pm

Thanks for the info Young1Azek. But if I'm understanding you correctly, these are crews and not "Barrios" correct ? The reason I post the question is that the topic is about Bolen Parque Barrios, and when crews are included in the list, then you would have a whole mess of them in just about any city or neighbothood, and granted some crews turn into gangs, but if they are not there yet, I for one would be o.k. without them on the gangs lists and gangs maps that Alonso is trying to compile.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » July 13th, 2004, 4:25 pm

yeah i get u but somewhere up on these post someone sded bout sum foos from KHA joinin gangs. and KHA is connected to TSU and COS and i kno sum of them might have ties to ESBP.
cuz from what i kno

KHA,TSU,COS might be koo E/S
or maybe just KHA

and DNC with N/S

get it?

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 2nd, 2004, 2:05 pm

AW MAN THIS DIED OR WHAT I WANA KNOW WUT PPL GOTTA SAY BOUT BOLEN PZ

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 9th, 2004, 12:19 pm

someone speak on bolen..cmon

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 9th, 2004, 5:01 pm

I've read many posts that say that there is only NS BOLEN & ES BOLEN, but I've heard that there is also a SS that started in the late 80's - early 90's, down here in my neighborhood in TJ down the street from my pad, there is a couple of brothers that claim South Side Bolen Parque also. I don't socialize with them too much but I would like to know if anybody knows for sure if in fact there is a SSBP and how deep they are, and what cliques they have?

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 10th, 2004, 12:28 pm

lonewolf wrote:I've read many posts that say that there is only NS BOLEN & ES BOLEN, but I've heard that there is also a SS that started in the late 80's - early 90's, down here in my neighborhood in TJ down the street from my pad, there is a couple of brothers that claim South Side Bolen Parque also. I don't socialize with them too much but I would like to know if anybody knows for sure if in fact there is a SSBP and how deep they are, and what cliques they have?
thanks for bringing it up..from what i know..and i know a lot bout bp. there is ONLY NS and ES. SS i heard something of somefoos who got locked up and tried starting it up but thay got checked. thats from what i heard. now from what i know is that there isnt a SS. and if there is and im slippin up then damn. thay aint bangin enuff. cuz i dont ever see em up or and thay aint makin n e noise at all. so im pretty sure SSBP is nothing. unless someone can get me wrong. if i happen to run into some old foos i know from E/S i'll ask em wsup. but my answer to ur Q is i dont think so. also i aint to sure bout them vatos in ur neighborhood. aight hit me bak up. late

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 10th, 2004, 2:31 pm

What I know about those 2 brothers is that they were locked up due to their business enterprise, so they decided to chill down here after being released, but continue in their ways setting up a store, and some of the people that come down to their pad look real hardcore. They do claim "SO x SIDE BOLEN PARK". I would hit you up with their names and placasos, but I don't think it wise, never know who is interested in more detailed info. In fact they've mentioned some of my Homies names that they did time with, so I really do beleive they are legit. But you're familiar with your part of town, so I'll take your word on them not being around anymore.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 11th, 2004, 11:03 am

lonewolf wrote:What I know about those 2 brothers is that they were locked up due to their business enterprise, so they decided to chill down here after being released, but continue in their ways setting up a store, and some of the people that come down to their pad look real hardcore. They do claim "SO x SIDE BOLEN PARK". I would hit you up with their names and placasos, but I don't think it wise, never know who is interested in more detailed info. In fact they've mentioned some of my Homies names that they did time with, so I really do beleive they are legit. But you're familiar with your part of town, so I'll take your word on them not being around anymore.
oh i see...n' yeah u dont know who be sniffin round here...but yeah so S/S was somethin bak in the day..before my time..and that wasnt long ago..remember in young as f..k...but in BP i know que pasa . n e thing that happens in the streets im sure to know bout. and i'll triple check today.alright. alrato

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 11th, 2004, 12:50 pm

alright my apologiez...ok i asked an older foo and from what he told me...SS is something..actually there more then something..there supposably really koo foos but not to be fucked with..but i was right on one thing..there foos who have been in prison..n they dont really bang there more of like what u said..a buisness u know...theres like 20 of em from what im told too...so those foos u know or whatever thay real n s..t...my bad for f____n up the info...any more questions..hit me up..alrato

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » April 11th, 2007, 11:04 pm

Ramona Blvd separates ES BOLEN from NS BOLEN.
ES BOLEN OG Clika is los CHARROS, followed by
DUKES, LOCOS and RASCALS. Their Color is Blue.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 11th, 2007, 11:09 pm

If you think about it, even though its called ES Bolen, isn't a good amount of their turf really SS and South West side of Bolen...? That neighborhood where the 10 and 605 meet Ive always considered ESBP.

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re:

Unread post by angfsgv » August 25th, 2017, 3:46 am

RuthlessCray wrote:If you think about it, even though its called ES Bolen, isn't a good amount of their turf really SS and South West side of Bolen...? That neighborhood where the 10 and 605 meet Ive always considered ESBP.
Eastside Bolen is everything south of Ramona, and Northside Bolen is everything north of Ramona. KHA is also in the outskirts of both their hoods, as they're in the area on Vineland between Badillo and Pacific and between Ramona and Los Angeles west of Stewart (the heart of this area is Palm/Filhurst). That southwest area of the city is the heart of Eastside Bolen's hood, like the northeast area is the heart of Northside Bolen's hood.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”