sUGe DID IT...

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
C

sUGe DID IT...

Unread post by C » May 16th, 2003, 5:46 pm

i think that suge knight had alot to do with tupac's murder i think the he had alot of the LAPD working on his side and he got them to do it for him. and then he just made it seem like an east coast west coast thing.
think about it... who's someone nobody would ever suspect did something?
the PIGS!!!!
and then i heard that one cop was going to go out and investigate wha really happened and he got clapped the next week!

ps- REST IN PEACE TUPAC!!!
THUG ANGEL.... ..FOREVER!!!!!!

snapper

Re: sUGe DID IT...

Unread post by snapper » September 10th, 2003, 1:50 am

Suge knight probbaly did have 2pac killed, he had and still has cops workin for him. And death row records would hav lost millions if 2pac left so they got him killed

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 12th, 2003, 1:55 am

BOTH OF YOU SQUARE AZZ NI99AZ DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT, BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK NOW DEATH ROW IS LOSIN MILLIONS NOW AND THEY ARE STILL SELLIN 2PAC stuff.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 12th, 2003, 8:08 am

lol my nigga yg lolol death row is losing millions and you are losing your time with those rap groupies documentary watchaz lololol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 15th, 2003, 12:44 am

HAS ANYBODY READ THIS MONTH'S XXL MAGAZINE WITH TUPAC'S MOTHER. WELL IN HER INTERVIEW THEY ASKED HER WHO DOES SHE THINK KILLED HER SON AND HER RESPONSE WAS "HE ALREADY DEAD" BASICALLY SAYIN THE ORLANDO ANDERSON DID IT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 21st, 2003, 8:41 am

no on this topic homie you got a trust me ain't got no conspiration on this one its not like biggie who was killed by croocked ass piru cop ...

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 9:13 am

then im lost. suge definately had a lots to do with it in my mind. but i read in the VIBE book on tupac, Orlando Anderson was the gunman. And his ass was dealt with because of it. But then I hear about these crooked ass cops thats paid off to kill motha-fuckas. So im divided on my decision...Im open to ALL opinions.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 21st, 2003, 9:34 am

thats cool homie ... but checc all previous post about this topic you will have the southside point of view ...

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 12:07 pm

aight i can digg it. and naw, i aint read that XXL joint, but i would like to. juss to get a bigger understanding of the shit.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 12th, 2003, 4:10 am

DEEZ IZ WHY I THINK SUGE DID IT: ONLY TRU IF 2PAC WANTED 2 QUIT FROM DEATH ROW. FIRST IF 2PAC WUZ GONNA QUIT HED AZKED 4 SUM MONEY OVA THE RIGHTS OF the NOT RELEASED SONGZ AT the TIME HE DIED DEEZ WUZNT DEALT . SECOND the CRIP THAT STOLE the DEATH
ROW WHAT IZ HE DOIN ALONE IN the HALL KNOWIN THE MOB PIRUZ & 2PAC WUZ THERE?? AND 4 ROBBIN A 150000 $ CHAIN U JUZ KICK the HOMEBOY?, I THINK IN CPT THEYD KILL 4 THAT OR AT LEAST SHOOT BULLETZ IN the LEGZ ! THIRD: WHY SUGE TELLZ 2PAC 2 GET the BULLETPROOF VEST OFF ? AND WHY HEDIDNT WEAR IT WHEN the SHOOTING OCCURED ? ONE OFTHA MOB TOOK IT ? WHAT YA THINK THEM SSCC WUZNT GONNA REVENGE ? FOURTH : WHY ALL DEATH ROW CARS GO IN LINE IN the TRIP 2 CLUB 662 ? THEY DIDNT THINK THAT CRIP THEY JUZ KICKED COULD COMEBACK & DO A DRIVE BY ON EM ?
FIFTH : WHY the CRIPS (I THINKIZ CLEAR WHO SHOT ) JUST KILLED 2PAC ? WHY THEY DIDNT SHOOT OR KILL SUGE KNIGHT WHO WUZ A BLOOD ? SIXTH : YAFEU FULA OF the OUTLAWZ, SAID HE SAW WHO SHOOT AND HE COULD IDENTIFY IN A ROW OF SUSPECTZ, IVE BEEN SAID HE SAYS : " SUGE DID IT " IN A 2PAC SONG IN ONE OF HIS " RELEASED ONCE DEAD" CD´Z ( 7 DAY THEORY ? ) , HE IZ MISTERIOUZLY KILLED IN A NEW JERSEY PROJECT, AINT THAT SHIT STRANGE ?

MAY B SUGE DID IT , BUT HE STILL REPRESENTZ BLOOD , SO KEEP IT BLOOD, AND ALWAYZ THROW the B´Z IN the AIR, BOME ON !!!!!!!!!

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 16th, 2004, 11:46 am

snapper wrote:Suge knight probbaly did have 2pac killed, he had and still has cops workin for him. And death row records would hav lost millions if 2pac left so they got him killed
DEATHROW HIRED ALOT OF LAPD POLICE TO BE BODYGUARDS,BUT DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT SUGE KNIGHT HAD TUPAC KILLED?TUPAC WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING DEATHROW.HE WAS PLANNING ON FORMING HIS OWN RECORD LABEL.SO PAC LEAVING DEATHROW WAS A BIG ASS LOSS TO SUGE KNIGHT.BUT I CAN'T PROVE THAT SUGE KILLED PAC AND EITHER CAN YOU ALL THAT THINK SUGE HAD PAC KILLED.

Storm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Storm » August 16th, 2004, 6:00 am

Sounds like someone's been reading 'LAbyrinth' by Randall Sullivan.

I tend to take a lot of the stuff sourrounding 'Pac's death as conspiricy theories but Biggie's mum thinks enough of the Cop involved to have a case going through the courts based on the evidence that is used in the book re the death of her son.

alleyezonme

Unread post by alleyezonme » August 16th, 2004, 3:25 pm

Y.G. wrote:BOTH OF YOU SQUARE AZZ guys DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT, BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK NOW DEATH ROW IS LOSIN MILLIONS NOW AND THEY ARE STILL SELLIN 2PAC stuff.
they are only sellin remixs of tupac.

they can't release unheard of tracks by tupac
because tupac mum sued them for all the tracks!!!

suge knight did do it and also got Biggie smalls killed!!

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kenni » January 15th, 2005, 11:48 am

hmm, true.. but on a other note, why would he get him killed?

Masta-Ace

Unread post by Masta-Ace » April 20th, 2005, 3:58 pm

kenni wrote:hmm, true.. but on a other note, why would he get him killed?
-Tupac was planning on leaving Death Row to start his own Label, So with 2Pac gone Suge wouldn't be making any more money off of him, So obviously with him dead everything related to Tupac would get Suge alot of money.
-Death Row owed Tupac over 3 million in Royalties
-Tupac fired Suges favored lawyer David Kenner
Theres alot more reasons that I can't remember..

Also, Did any body think that the LVPD were involved?
Think about it: It was the night of a tyson fight, On the night of boxing events in Las Vegas theres Police everywhere. How come the police didn't give chase to the white Cadilac?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 20th, 2005, 5:04 pm

more power to Suge - i hope the row come out of that post lawsuit slump

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 20th, 2005, 6:39 pm

hahhahha some of you guys crack me up, How can you be a "Thug" Angel.
ahahah Confused Double standerd. All I can do is Lough.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 20th, 2005, 6:46 pm

she dont own those cuts anyways if pac had a deal for those cuts with deathrow they belong to deathrow simple as that