North Carolina gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
blkjopker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: North Carolina gangs

Unread post by blkjopker » February 10th, 2004, 2:24 pm

I should have strolled down, did not know they already had a post for Nc but i made one. I was trying to find out if any knew of the gangs here, like i said mostly just hustle here.

elonhooper

Unread post by elonhooper » February 12th, 2004, 11:08 am

picman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by picman » February 15th, 2004, 12:29 am

Interesting. A documentary on NC gangs in Durham.
If elonhooper(an NC school, with a basketball reference) is actually posting and not just slangin an ad, I'd like to talk to you.
as far as blkjopker's question goes...
This is what i know from the Charlotte and Raleigh papers and NC gang investigators websites.
In NC in General...
Los Surenos
Mara Salvatrucha
Latin Kings
18thst
Orphans
both Blood and Crip(well established since the early to mid 90's, usually associated with People or Folk)
Eight Trey Gangsters
Black Gangster Desciples
Vice Lords
So many local "home-grown" crews i shouldn't even start.
In General what's happening is where the people are. Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, Fayetville, Greensborro and Winston Salem.
What interests me is the explosion in places like Rocky Mt, Ashville ect.
The smaller towns that still hold regional signifigance. Places that are seeing crews from DC and Virginia, Atlanta and Nashville showing up and starting some serious @#$%.
I'd REALLY like to start a conversation about the lesser-known towns that are now seeing REAL, organized gang activity because it's so foreign to those places. It's something new.....
Hope this helped

blkjopker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blkjopker » February 20th, 2004, 8:15 pm

Yo did not know that NC was doing it like that, im from fayetteville and in my old neighbor hood (hollywood heights) use to be str8 up gangsta. It has calm down some what but seems to be picking back up, but no where like it use to be. But thanks for the info picman and yotc.

spikey_2008

Unread post by spikey_2008 » March 18th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Im in sanford nc and our biggest gangs r sur 13 and 606.Now sur thirteen aint that bad now cause me and my click(606)got in a big fight with them at West lee middle school.Now mostly we 606 and some crips.Usually 606 dont be rollin round the crip since we bloods.thats y we also go by bloodysix.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 27th, 2004, 5:37 pm

i knew they had trg up in nc but i didnt know dey were locked up

YOTC

Unread post by YOTC » March 28th, 2004, 8:33 am

spikey_2008 wrote:Im in sanford nc and our biggest gangs r sur 13 and 606.Now sur thirteen aint that bad now cause me and my click(606)got in a big fight with them at West lee middle school.Now mostly we 606 and some crips.Usually 606 dont be rollin round the crip since we bloods.thats y we also go by bloodysix.
if u really believe what u wrote u really need to get out into the streets more because i grauntee u that your click of middle school friends aint one of the biggest gangs in sanford and yall definately not going to shut down sur-13 because of a middleschool fight sur-13 is one of the most dangerous and largest gangs in NC and yall was probably just fighting with some of the real sur-13's little brothers

kingd662

Unread post by kingd662 » June 4th, 2004, 6:46 pm

im from winston-salem, we got some staight up fakes out hear claming shotgun or southside crips. As far as the spanish sets their real like sur 13 rubia or villians. thats it

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » June 9th, 2004, 9:39 am

im from Richmond County where gangs are small. It's more of a neighborhood thing. Drug money claims most of the violence. But know I live in Lumberton a few miles south of Fayetteville and there are gangs on the south side and all over. Last month a highschool kid got killed. The next day another got killed. One was claimed blood and one crip. School was closed early because of fight between the two gangs. Now you hear more and money about them. The growing by influencing people to join because theres nothing to do and no jobs. People here believes Crime Pays.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 9th, 2004, 11:27 am

The west coas thas big influence here w/ bloods, crips, and surenos.

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 11th, 2004, 12:35 pm

In NC, there are mad crews. Every neighborhood has its crew. Small towns like Lumberton, Raeford, Rockingham, Hamlet and even the Indians in Pembroke got gangs. Bloods and Crips are in larger cities Fayetteville is hell! Durham and Charlotte aint no different from any ther city in America. Mexicans moving to NC like crazy and they doing there thing.

Recently heard of Folks in Lumberton and Fayetteville. Alot of Asians in NC also. There are towns in NC with populations of 8000 to 20000 but have as much as 20 murders a year. Might not seem like alot but for a small town it is. Dobbin Heights in Richmond Co. barley has 1500 peolpe but almost every day you hear of things popping off.

It like this, a crew from the projects in Rockingham beef with cats from Hamlet and you got different projcts in each town beefing with each other. Small towns arent really big on the B's and C's thing. Its my hood and your hood. But n*ggaz in North and South Carolina get ill. Believe that.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 12th, 2004, 1:30 pm

i gotta homie that jus moved down to Raleigh niCCa came back up hea like the blood niccas there are real deep where the crip hood there @? what part of Raleigh?

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 13th, 2004, 8:44 pm

In Raliegh, I dont know. But they deep in other citys. Lumberton, Fayetteville, Durham, Charlotte and I think Wilmington. Durham real!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 14th, 2004, 3:59 pm

dirtysouth01 wrote:In Raliegh, I dont know. But they deep in other citys. Lumberton, Fayetteville, Durham, Charlotte and I think Wilmington. Durham real!
WHAT GANGS ARE IN WILMINGTON?

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 16th, 2004, 11:03 pm

About 2 yrs. ago some Bloods where in a club in my hometown and popping off at the mouth. I guess they thought that since we didnt bang, we were cool with that shit. My boy was drinking having a good time when one of them dudes punched him. My boy fucked him up til the rest of his crew jumped on him. After that, shots fired. My other boy and his brother had went to the cars and shot up the club. They hit two of those catz and one other person.

Well the dudes were arrested after they drove there boys to the hospital and had mad guns and drugs in the whip. They made the paper and all were listed to be from Wilmington.

I also heard some catz in the 'Ville speak bout some bloods in the Port City. But I dont know if they deep or if its justa few catz doing it for show.

You from NC or got ties here, demote?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 17th, 2004, 9:19 am

dirtysouth01 wrote:About 2 yrs. ago some Bloods where in a club in my hometown and popping off at the mouth. I guess they thought that since we didnt bang, we were cool with that shit. My boy was drinking having a good time when one of them dudes punched him. My boy #%@& him up til the rest of his crew jumped on him. After that, shots fired. My other boy and his brother had went to the cars and shot up the club. They hit two of those catz and one other person.

Well the dudes were arrested after they drove there boys to the hospital and had mad guns and drugs in the whip. They made the paper and all were listed to be from Wilmington.

I also heard some catz in the 'Ville speak bout some bloods in the Port City. But I dont know if they deep or if its justa few catz doing it for show.

You from NC or got ties here, demote?
well I was just down in Wilmington a couple weeks ago cause my friend got relatives there that got this beach house, but one of his cousins lives down in the hood of wilmington, so I figured there were gangs up in there, I was just curious to see which gangs were there, but good looks on the info, and sorry to hear bout that club incident, why do niggas always gotta start shit for no reason

oh yeah whats your hometown?

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 17th, 2004, 12:44 pm

Jealous niggas. Cant stand for another nigga to do better than him. You havin fun drink and chillin, my crew doing there thing and your crew a bunch of bum as niggas. Step your game up. Feel me? You know how that goes.

Gangs havent got big yet but its getting there. NC full of crazy ass people. I know crazy as Indians that shoot for fun. Mexicans coming in by the thousands. Niggas been here wildin'. I just a matter of time til someone comes over from Cali or NY or Chi-town and introduce niggas to that shit. Niggas love to fight and shoot and wild out in NC. Gangs here but you want really know whos in a gang. They dont flag as much.

Im from Richmond Co. Rockingham, Hamlet, Ellerbe all over. Small towns but ill catz. Stayed near Raliegh for a lil while and L'town and the 'Ville. Next time you in NC check out the 'boro (Greensboro) and Fayetteville (the 'Ville) and Lumberton (L'town). Heard there are bloods and VL's on the southside and eastside of town. I know you been to the Queen City aka Crunk Town (Charlotte).

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 17th, 2004, 1:43 pm

yeah we rolled through charlotte, I like NC i had never been there untill a couple weeks ago and I could see myself livin there when i grow up

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 18th, 2004, 9:00 pm

If you do, move to the larger cities. Small towns are traps. No jobs, no opportunities, nothing but trouble. They grimey!

YOTC

Unread post by YOTC » August 19th, 2004, 7:34 pm

yung_k wrote:i gotta homie that jus moved down to Raleigh niCCa came back up hea like the blood niccas there are real deep where the crip hood there @? what part of Raleigh?
Most of Raleigh is Bloods there is Crips and Folks scattered thru the south-east, east, and south-west parts. Most of the folks and crips neighborhoods are off of Poole Road in South-east Raleigh just about every where else is bloods the deepest folk hood is Pines of Ashton Gangster Disciples, they have sub sets in Pines Of Ashton, Jamestown, Dacion Road, Apollo Heights, Eagle Chase, and the Vineyard thats about 4 miles of turf but in between pines of ashton and Dacion road - Apolloheights, which is to the north there is worthdale, raleigh apts, club apts, and Rose lane which are blood neighborhoods. All the other neighborhoods are to the south of POA about 2 miles down Poole Road there is a war going on between the bloods in Worthdale and the Folks on Dacion Road and a really bloody war between POA and Raleigh North and Milbank Courts Bloods and a war between the POA and Eaglechase Folks and the Haywood, Chavis Heights, Bragg street,and Martin Street Bloods. There is also a war that just made news earlier this week between Maple Street Bloods and POA bloods and there is a small war that has been going on against the Eaglechase and Vineyard Folks and the Eaglechase Bloods who are associated with the Bragg street and Martin street bloods.

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 19th, 2004, 8:55 pm

Word. You from Raliegh dogg. Didnt know Raleigh was doing it like that. Cats be like Raliegh soft. I got mad boys at Shaw Univ. and NC State, NC Central (Durham) and A&T and they be like G'boro and Durham real. Raliegh a nice place to live. Not saying they dont get it popping but not like other cities and towns. Got fam in Garner, Apex all over Wake Co.

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » August 20th, 2004, 7:30 am

AH CUZZ WHERE DEM N-HOOD CRIPS AT
1-MINUTE
1-DAY
1-BODY
NHIP-Y.G. SKI AND TO THE REST OF THE HOMIES IN N-HOOD HEAVEN STAY UP

YOTC

Unread post by YOTC » August 21st, 2004, 7:25 pm

dirtysouth01 wrote:Word. You from Raliegh dogg. Didnt know Raleigh was doing it like that. Cats be like Raliegh soft. I got mad boys at Shaw Univ. and NC State, NC Central (Durham) and A&T and they be like G'boro and Durham real. Raliegh a nice place to live. Not saying they dont get it popping but not like other cities and towns. Got fam in Garner, Apex all over Wake Co.
I dont know why your people from Shaw saying that raleigh dont get it poppin cuz shaw is right in there where Blood and Crip turf meet at they right by Chavis Heights and Bragg Street and Martin Street and Haywood Street and they Bloods and they Right by Walnut terrace and they Crips and they not to far from Heritage Park and South Saunders Street and they Folks and thats where a lot of drama pop off at and at state they got mad mexican gangs all around there and them mexicans is crazy they be leavin bodies in grabage bags and what not and the police dont be findin out about it for some weeks until the body starts to stink your people at shaw just need to take a trip around the corner and theyll see some stuff and Garner and Apex is starting to get loose with they stuff so is Knightdale and Zebulon Raleigh and Durham is just alike except for Durham got more gangs and in my opinion G-boro just a party town they got mad girls and what not and its always something to get into but it dont really be no str8 gangsta stuff going on like that except for in some of the projects now in winston-salem and highpoint it get poppin out there them niggas is crazy and so is them fayetteville niggas and Charlotte gett it poppin hard but the bottom line is its ghettos and gangs in every city and its Drama in every city south-east raleigh is full of drama like a sopeopera but aint no cities gonna be Crunk every where you go

YOTC

Unread post by YOTC » August 21st, 2004, 7:25 pm

dirtysouth01 wrote:Word. You from Raliegh dogg. Didnt know Raleigh was doing it like that. Cats be like Raliegh soft. I got mad boys at Shaw Univ. and NC State, NC Central (Durham) and A&T and they be like G'boro and Durham real. Raliegh a nice place to live. Not saying they dont get it popping but not like other cities and towns. Got fam in Garner, Apex all over Wake Co.
I dont know why your people from Shaw saying that raleigh dont get it poppin cuz shaw is right in there where Blood and Crip turf meet at they right by Chavis Heights and Bragg Street and Martin Street and Haywood Street and they Bloods and they Right by Walnut terrace and they Crips and they not to far from Heritage Park and South Saunders Street and they Folks and thats where a lot of drama pop off at and at state they got mad mexican gangs all around there and them mexicans is crazy they be leavin bodies in grabage bags and what not and the police dont be findin out about it for some weeks until the body starts to stink your people at shaw just need to take a trip around the corner and theyll see some stuff and Garner and Apex is starting to get loose with they stuff so is Knightdale and Zebulon Raleigh and Durham is just alike except for Durham got more gangs and in my opinion G-boro just a party town they got mad girls and what not and its always something to get into but it dont really be no str8 gangsta stuff going on like that except for in some of the projects now in winston-salem and highpoint it get poppin out there them niggas is crazy and so is them fayetteville niggas and Charlotte gett it poppin hard but the bottom line is its ghettos and gangs in every city and its Drama in every city south-east raleigh is full of drama like a sopeopera but aint no cities gonna be Crunk every where you go

dirtysouth01

Unread post by dirtysouth01 » August 24th, 2004, 3:31 pm

I feel you. I was just asking. I dont be in Raliegh like that but I cant speak on it.

You be in Fayetteville alot. Its some ill niggas out there. And Lumberton smaller but every night, somethings popping off. Check out your smaller towns. Its some real shit going on all over NC. NC dont get enough respect but fuck it! The bigger cities not the only ones who get it popping.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » August 26th, 2004, 12:14 pm

i just remember once i was asked by a black guy if i was from FOLK cuz i was raggin black... errr thats all i remember with gang banging there

YOTC

Unread post by YOTC » August 26th, 2004, 1:21 pm

dirtysouth01 wrote:I feel you. I was just asking. I dont be in Raliegh like that but I cant speak on it.

You be in Fayetteville alot. Its some ill niggas out there. And Lumberton smaller but every night, somethings popping off. Check out your smaller towns. Its some real shit going on all over NC. NC dont get enough respect but fu-- it! The bigger cities not the only ones who get it popping.
I stay in fayetteville now with my grandma i stay on Bunce Road and its jumpin over here

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 26th, 2004, 2:42 pm

my folks stayed out in fayetenamm for a minute
he said it was crazy out there

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » August 26th, 2004, 6:11 pm

YOTC wrote:
dirtysouth01 wrote:I feel you. I was just asking. I dont be in Raliegh like that but I cant speak on it.

You be in Fayetteville alot. Its some ill niggas out there. And Lumberton smaller but every night, somethings popping off. Check out your smaller towns. Its some real shit going on all over NC. NC dont get enough respect but fu-- it! The bigger cities not the only ones who get it popping.
I stay in fayetteville now with my grandma i stay on Bunce Road and its jumpin over here
When I was in fayetteville in 95 wasn't shit poppin. I stayed there for a hot minute and got ghost.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 27th, 2004, 11:25 am

the merch is supposed to be the hot spot

littlecat

Unread post by littlecat » January 28th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Who does know the gangs in Greenville?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 3rd, 2005, 9:00 am

EH YALL FOOZ IZ TRIPPEN GANGZ N FAYETTEVILLE? LOL I KAME FRUM CALIFORNIA LAST YR! WHEN I KAME OUT HERE NIGGAZ WAZ SO GAY! I HAD 2 TEACH FOOZ HOW 2 GANGBANG AND STILL THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE DO N EH FAYETTEVILLE IS GAY THE MURCH IS GAY LOL BUNCE ROAD OVER THERE IT IS MOST DEFINATLY GAY! HOLLY WOOD HIEGHTS DIFANTLY GAY! EH THE ONLY PLACE N FAGETTVILLE WHERE THEY B TRYNA REALLY PUT IT DOWN IZ OVER THERE ON GILLESPIE ST OVER THERE N THEM PROJEKTZ AND AROUND THAT SIDE OF TOWN THE REST OF FAYETVILLE IS GAY! BELIEVE THAT THIZ IZ KOMIN FRUM A REAL YG!