Puerto Ricans on the West Coast

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by E`S`T » August 9th, 2004, 5:50 pm

YEAR OF THE HATERS...LLLLOOOOLLLLL....LIKE I SAID, REAL AND CONMAN, WAY OF TOPIC..BOTH OF U NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SHARE SOME BEAN PIES OR CHITTLINS...U 2 MUST LIVE MISERABLE LIVES IF I BOTHER U THAT MUCH....GOET OF MY NUTZ AND GET A LIFE...LLLOOOOLL

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » August 10th, 2004, 5:07 am

Panik wrote:Game, I dont know where you're comin from here. #1 majority of cubans and PR's look black? Who said? Yeah, there are some, but the majority I don't think so. And as for people in Puerto Rico that are majority Indian, not true. Very few people In or from PR have traceable indian blood. only half of puerto ricans have any at all, and of that half, none even have 10% indian blood in them. Unfortunately the indians all died out before they could really be introduced into the blood stream and get their genes in there. within just a few years after the spanish arrived, there were only a couple hundred of them left, and the rest died out soon after. PR's are black, german, irish, spanish, and a couple other assorted types of europeans, with a little tiny sprinkle of american indian. The 2 most prevalent lines in PR blood are African and Irish.
thats very true,the same holds for cuba,where a lot of the indian population quickly died off when the spanish arrived.i live in miami,and the majority of cubans living here are definitely white.now on the island itself,thats a different story,but its about 50/50 over there,and thats after 40 plus years of communist enforced integration.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 11th, 2004, 2:42 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:YEAR OF THE HATERS...LLLLOOOOLLLLL....LIKE I SAID, REAL AND CONMAN, WAY OF TOPIC..BOTH OF U NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SHARE SOME BEAN PIES OR CHITTLINS...U 2 MUST LIVE MISERABLE LIVES IF I BOTHER U THAT MUCH....GOET OF MY NUTZ AND GET A LIFE...LLLOOOOLL
*I see that your modus operandi, once your ass gets tagged, is to feign ignorance of your ass getting severely stomped, by claiming folks are getting "WAY OF(sic) TOPIC." Naw man, we're not getting off topic, rather were on it, and you're just mad because we've both exposed you, and blasted your BS out of the water!!!! LOL!!!!

And speaking of "beans"! Fool, eating beans is apart of your culture, FOOL!!! You guys like to eat that refried version, to where it so smashed, to where it resembles shit! And speaking of intestines (CHITTLINS)-don't your folks eat cow intestines (tripas)? Don't get me wrong, whether you eat beans that are smashed, and resembles shit, and eat the intestines of cows, IT'S ALL GOOD!! You see, unlike you, I don't make fun of folks national, or cultural foodstuffs, HOWEVER, when you begin to joan on black folks, and what some of us put into our mouths, I just thought I'd remind you of the shit that goes in yours!!!

Now if you're through, sit your ass down, and let me move on!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 11th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Rofl! lololol.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2004, 7:31 am

TALK ALL U WANT BUT I SAY ALOT OF BLACK FOLKS AT THE TACO STANDS EATING THE SAME "SH_T"...LLLOOOLLLL...SO DON'T ACT LIKE BLACK PPL DON'T LOVE MEXICAN FOOD BOY CAUSE YOU FOLKS JOCK OUR FOOD MORE THAN WE EAT GRITS, COLLRD GREENS, AND PIGS FEET..LOLLL....REMEMBER BOY, WE MIGHT BE HALF BREEDS, MIXED, OR WHATEVER PPL CALL US BUT WE HAVE A CULTURE. WE HAVE OUR LAND, TRADITIONS, HOLIDAYS, FOOD THAT WE EAT AROUND HOLIDAY TIME, RELIGIOUS PRACTICES ,AND WE SHAPE THE WAY CALIFAS STYLE IS RUN. U ON THE OTHER HAND, DO NOT HAVE A TRUE CULTURE. NO BLACKS CELEBRATE ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT TO THEIR TIME OR CULTURE. U HAVE NO TRUE ETHNIC FOODS, NO LANGUAGE, NO NOTHING!!!..LLLLOOOOLLLL...U BLACKS LOVE EVERY ONE ELSE MATERIAL CULTURE. U EAT OUR FOOD, DATE WHITE WOMEN, AND COPY OR DUPLICATE EVRYTHING ELSE THAT ISN'T YOURS. GOD KNOWS THAT U CANT LIVE OFF OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES. US CHICANOS SHAPE THE WAY YOU DICTATE YOUR DAILY LIVES. LOOK AT THE GROCER STORES AND STORES IN EVERY COMMUNITY IN THE LOS. WE HAVE BAKERIES, FOOD STANDS, GROCERIES AND COMMUNITIES THAT REPRESENT PUR CULTURE. WHAT DO U HAVE?? LEROYS BBQ??? WE ARE IN CONTACT WITH OUR CULTURE. ARE YOU?? NO BLACKS UNDERSTAND OR SPEAK ANY KIND OF AFRICAN LANGUAGE, NONE OF U EAT ETHNIC FOOD. NONE OF U UNDERSTAND AFRICAN CULTURE OR CELEBRATE KWANZA OR ANY OTHER ETNIC HOLIDAY. THE FOOD U EAT KNOW WAS INFLUENCED BY YOUR SLAVE DAYS. SWINE...SOMETHING THAT ROOLS IN THE DIRT AND EATS IT'S OWN SH_T. YOU PPL WERE GIVEN THE LOWEST OF THE LOW..PIGS FEET AND YOU ATE IT. NO BEEF, JUST A THROW AWAY CARCASS THAT U HAD TO DEAL WITH. ONLY UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN BBQ CAME ALONG WAS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR YOU TO EAT PIG. SO HUSH WITH ALL THIS "BEAN" TALK, BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU FOLKS DID THE SAME THING TO BLACK EYEED PEAS..REMEMBER BOY, IF IT WASN'T FOR PPL ENSLAVING U AND BRINGING U TO THE STATES, YOUR KIND WOULD STILL BE RUNNING AROUND IN CONGO LEAVES EATING GIRAFFE SH_T AND MONKEY PARTS...YES, PPL STILL DO THAT STUFF IN AFRICA BOY. SO HUSH WITH YOUR CULTURE TALK BECAUSE U FOKS HAVE NONE.
Last edited by E`S`T on August 12th, 2004, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » August 12th, 2004, 7:43 am

TheReal wrote:
S-DOOBIE wrote:YEAR OF THE HATERS...LLLLOOOOLLLLL....LIKE I SAID, REAL AND CONMAN, WAY OF TOPIC..BOTH OF U NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SHARE SOME BEAN PIES OR CHITTLINS...U 2 MUST LIVE MISERABLE LIVES IF I BOTHER U THAT MUCH....GOET OF MY NUTZ AND GET A LIFE...LLLOOOOLL
*I see that your modus operandi, once your ass gets tagged, is to feign ignorance of your ass getting severely stomped, by claiming folks are getting "WAY OF(sic) TOPIC." Naw man, we're not getting off topic, rather were on it, and you're just mad because we've both exposed you, and blasted your BS out of the water!!!! LOL!!!!

And speaking of "beans"! Fool, eating beans is apart of your culture, FOOL!!! You guys like to eat that refried version, to where it so smashed, to where it resembles shit! And speaking of intestines (CHITTLINS)-don't your folks eat cow intestines (tripas)? Don't get me wrong, whether you eat beans that are smashed, and resembles shit, and eat the intestines of cows, IT'S ALL GOOD!! You see, unlike you, I don't make fun of folks national, or cultural foodstuffs, HOWEVER, when you begin to joan on black folks, and what some of us put into our mouths, I just thought I'd remind you of the shit that goes in yours!!!

Now if you're through, sit your ass down, and let me move on!
lol!!!!!!!!!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 12th, 2004, 11:07 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:TALK ALL U WANT BUT I SAY ALOT OF BLACK FOLKS AT THE TACO STANDS EATING THE SAME "SH_T"...LLLOOOLLLL...SO DON'T ACT LIKE BLACK PPL DON'T LOVE MEXICAN FOOD BOY CAUSE YOU FOLKS JOCK OUR FOOD MORE THAN WE EAT GRITS, COLLRD GREENS, AND PIGS FEET..LOLLL....REMEMBER BOY, WE MIGHT BE HALF BREEDS, MIXED, OR WHATEVER PPL CALL US BUT WE HAVE A CULTURE. WE HAVE OUR LAND, TRADITIONS, HOLIDAYS, FOOD THAT WE EAT AROUND HOLIDAY TIME, RELIGIOUS PRACTICES ,AND WE SHAPE THE WAY CALIFAS STYLE IS RUN. U ON THE OTHER HAND, DO NOT HAVE A TRUE CULTURE. NO BLACKS CELEBRATE ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT TO THEIR TIME OR CULTURE. U HAVE NO TRUE ETHNIC FOODS, NO LANGUAGE, NO NOTHING!!!..LLLLOOOOLLLL...U BLACKS LOVE EVERY ONE ELSE MATERIAL CULTURE. U EAT OUR FOOD, DATE WHITE WOMEN, AND COPY OR DUPLICATE EVRYTHING ELSE THAT ISN'T YOURS. GOD KNOWS THAT U CANT LIVE OFF OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES. US CHICANOS SHAPE THE WAY YOU DICTATE YOUR DAILY LIVES. LOOK AT THE GROCER STORES AND STORES IN EVERY COMMUNITY IN THE LOS. WE HAVE BAKERIES, FOOD STANDS, GROCERIES AND COMMUNITIES THAT REPRESENT PUR CULTURE. WHAT DO U HAVE?? LEROYS BBQ??? WE ARE IN CONTACT WITH OUR CULTURE. ARE YOU?? NO BLACKS UNDERSTAND OR SPEAK ANY KIND OF AFRICAN LANGUAGE, NONE OF U EAT ETHNIC FOOD. NONE OF U UNDERSTAND AFRICAN CULTURE OR CELEBRATE KWANZA OR ANY OTHER ETNIC HOLIDAY. THE FOOD U EAT KNOW WAS INFLUENCED BY YOUR SLAVE DAYS. SWINE...SOMETHING THAT ROOLS IN THE DIRT AND EATS IT'S OWN SH_T. YOU PPL WERE GIVEN THE LOWEST OF THE LOW..PIGS FEET AND YOU ATE IT. NO BEEF, JUST A THROW AWAY CARCASS THAT U HAD TO DEAL WITH. ONLY UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN BBQ CAME ALONG WAS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR YOU TO EAT PIG. SO HUSH WITH ALL THIS "BEAN" TALK, BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU FOLKS DID THE SAME THING TO BLACK EYEED PEAS..REMEMBER BOY, IF IT WASN'T FOR PPL ENSLAVING U AND BRINGING U TO THE STATES, YOUR KIND WOULD STILL BE RUNNING AROUND IN CONGO LEAVES EATING GIRAFFE SH_T AND MONKEY PARTS...YES, PPL STILL DO THAT STUFF IN AFRICA BOY. SO HUSH WITH YOUR CULTURE TALK BECAUSE U FOKS HAVE NONE.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 12th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Haha.. Serpent Doobie and The Real sure can get it on. I would NOT want to get between them in real life.

The Real wins all the scholarly debates hands down though.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » August 13th, 2004, 12:26 pm

Kemosave wrote:Haha.. Serpent Doobie and The Real sure can get it on. I would NOT want to get between them in real life.

The Real wins all the scholarly debates hands down though.
Very true!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 14th, 2004, 2:08 pm

>>>LISTEN HERE BEANER YOU FIT THE STEREOTYPES THAT MEXICANS HAVE TODAY DON'T KNOW ISH ABOUT COUNTRIES IN AFRICA OR YOUR OWN REAL HISTORY FOR THE MATTER.

>>>THEY ALL DON'T RUN AROUND NAKED THERE ARE DIFFERENT REGIONS
THERE IS THE DESERT, GRASSLANDS AND JUNGLE REGION. THERE ARE CITIES LIKE THEY HAVE HERE IN THE STATES BUT NOT AS BIG,
THEERE ARE CARS TRUCKS BUSES, OIL AND WHAT NOT IM NOT SURPRISED TO HERE THIS FROM A MEXICAN WHO PROBABLY DON'T REALLY KNOW THAT AFRICAN SLAVES WHERE IN THE SOUTHERN REGION OF MEXICO.
AND MEXICANS IN THE UNITED STATES SURE DON'T DO THE THINGS THE MAJORITY OF ONES IN MEXICO NOW DO THEY??? SHALL I SAY THEY WALK ON DIRT ROADS WITH BIG SOMBREROS BREATHIN HOT DUST
WHY the PHUCK DO MEXICANS RAP THAT IS BLACK CULTURE DO TEJANO MUSIC OR THAT COUNTRY AS stuff YALL LISTEN TOO
AND IF EUROPEANS DID NOT BRING WEST AFRICANS HERE WE WOULD BE ELSEWHERE NAW SCRATCH THAT THERE WOULD BE THIS THING CALLED IMMIGRATION WHICH SOME OF YALL BEANERS DO TO GET TO YOUR OWN LAND NO WAIT ITS NOT YOUR N-E-NMORE!
OVERALL BLACK AMERICANS DO HAVE A CULTURE FOOD , MUSICAND ETC. JUST AS CARIBBEAN HAVE ISLAND INDEPENDENCE WE HAVE JUNETEETH, MLK.

U BLACKS LOVE EVERY ONE ELSE MATERIAL CULTURE. U EAT OUR FOOD, DATE WHITE WOMEN, AND COPY OR DUPLICATE EVRYTHING ELSE THAT ISN'T YOURS

>>>LIKE WHAT, AND MEXICANS DON'T? I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BLACK MOFO LISTEN TO STR8 MEXICAN MUSIC.

ARE YOU?? NO BLACKS UNDERSTAND OR SPEAK ANY KIND OF AFRICAN LANGUAGE, NONE OF U EAT ETHNIC FOOD. NONE OF U UNDERSTAND AFRICAN CULTURE OR CELEBRATE KWANZA OR ANY OTHER ETNIC HOLIDAY.

>>> HOW YOU KNOW DO YOU KNOW EVERY TYPE OF BLACK PERSON.
JAMAICANS, TRINIDADIANS, TOBAGOANS, BAHAMIANS, ST KITTS AND NEVIS, BARBADOS, GUYANA,HAITI, BELIZE, ARUBA, BAJANS, VIRGIN ISLANDS
AS FAR AS LANGUAGE I HAVE YET TO HEAR A MEXICAN SPEAK AN MEXICAN INDIAN LANGUAGE FROM MEXICO YOU SPEAK SPANISH.

THE FOOD U EAT KNOW WAS INFLUENCED BY YOUR SLAVE DAYS. SWINE...SOMETHING THAT ROOLS IN THE DIRT AND EATS IT'S OWN SH_T. YOU PPL WERE GIVEN THE LOWEST OF THE LOW..PIGS FEET AND YOU ATE IT. NO BEEF, JUST A THROW AWAY CARCASS THAT U HAD TO DEAL WITH. ONLY UNTIL RECENTLY WHEN BBQ CAME ALONG WAS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR YOU TO EAT PIG.

>>>> ITS CALLED SURVIVAL!!!!!!!

IF IT WASN'T FOR PPL ENSLAVING U AND BRINGING U TO THE STATES, YOUR KIND WOULD STILL BE RUNNING AROUND IN CONGO LEAVES EATING GIRAFFE SH_T AND MONKEY PARTS...YES, PPL STILL DO THAT STUFF IN AFRICA BOY. SO HUSH WITH YOUR CULTURE TALK BECAUSE U FOKS HAVE NONE.

YOU ARE FUNNY AND IS VERY DUMB YOU CAN'T DETERMINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WEST AFRICANS WERE NOT BROUGHT HERE TO THIS COUNTRY AND LAST TIME I CHECKED MEXICANS WERE NOT IN THE SOUTH 13 ORIGINAL COLONIES/ EASTERN COAST AND MIDWEST.

TRAVEL TO NEW YORK, DALLAS, CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, ATLANTA TO SEE WHAT BLACKS HAVE AND CELEBRATE WHETHER FROM THE CARIBBEAN OR S.AMERICA

EVERY ONE MOCKS BLACK AMERICANS WHY IS THAT???? LOL

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 15th, 2004, 7:32 am

I'M TALKING ABOUT BLACK BLACKS. NOT JAMAICANS, HATIANS, PEOPLE FROM THE CARIBBEAN ETC. YOUR KIND. THESE SOUTH CENTRAL BLACKS THAT HAVE NO TRACE ROOTS TO ANYTHING. YOU PPL ARE SO FAR LOST IN HIP HOP, GANGS, CRIPS, BLOODS, FUBU, MECCA, ETC, THAT U DON'T HAVE ANY KIND OF CULTURAL SIGNIFICANCE WHATSOEVER. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. AND MLK DAY ISN'T A BLACK CULTURAL EVENT. THATS CELEBRATED BY EVERYONE. THATS A REGOGNIZED HOLIDAY. HIS SIGNIFICANCE IS ABOUT CIVIL RIGHTS, NOT ANY "CULTURE" FOOL. IF SO, WHAT CULTURE ARE PPL CELEBRATING. FACT OF THE MATTER IS, YOU PPL ARE A "LOST CAUSE". U CRY, STEL, ROB, COMPLAIN, AND RUIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITITES AND THEN EXPECT A HANDOUT FROM SOMEONE. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR GRANDMA BEING A NICE BAPTIST WOMEN AND PANNILING HER BASEMENT OR THAT EXTRA BEDROOM, THEN U WOULDN'T HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE. GOD KNOWS WHERE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER ARE. PROABLLY AT CIVIL BRAND OR SOLEDAD. WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE MORE BLACKS IN PRISONS THEN IN COLLEGE??? WHY ARE 1 IN EVERY 4 BLACK MEN IN SOME SORT OF "JUDICIAL" PROCEEDING?? U YOUNG IGNORANT "NIGGAS" ARE A F_CKEN JOKE. YOUR LANGUAGE, "NEAHH, JEAAHH, NIGGAS, CUZZ, BLOOD, KILT, FO-SHO, HOLLA BACK" AND ALL THAT OTHER IGNORANT BLACK TALK IS A JOKE. THEN U WONDER WHY PPL LOOK DOWN ON YOUR KIND. TAKE A DRIVE THROUGH THE PROJECTS IN DALLAS, ATL, CHICAGO, AND ALL THOSE OTHER PLACES YOU MENTIONED AND SEE WHAT THE "MAJORITY" OF YOUR KIND ARE UP TOO. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE HERE, WHILE THERE ARE SOME GOOD PROFESSIONAL BLACK FOLK OUT THERE, THE MAJORITY AE LIVING IN POVERTY, SELLING DOPE TO IN THEIR HOOD, LISTENING TO RAP, FANTASYING ABOUT "the BENJAMINS"...

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » August 15th, 2004, 11:02 am

SOME GOOD PROFESSIONAL BLACK FOLK OUT THERE

I hate to break it to you lame there are way more black CEO's, way more black doctors, way more black attorneys way more blacks in politics way more black professionals then mexicans period.

THE MAJORITY AE LIVING IN POVERTY,

And the majority of mexicans are living in the same neighborhoods with them. However, there are three black billionaires? Where are the mexican billionaires???????????? We are not even going to talk about all of the black millionaires with the BENJAMINS. Where are all the mexican millionaires?

SELLING DOPE TO IN THEIR HOOD ,

As I recall a couple of months ago you were bragging that la eme was making all the money in the prison system. Damn I wonder how they were making all that money (making you lames pay taxes from DRUG MONEY). I guess mexicans don't sell dope and like colombians are not responsible for bringing in most of the dope into the US?

LISTENING TO RAP

Did anybody else see them MEXICANS in the Lil Scrappy video or Mobb Deep's video. What about chicano rap oh, my fault since its in spanish I guess you don't consider it rap lol lol. As I recall by looking at some of your posts you LISTEN to rap too. lmao

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 15th, 2004, 11:41 am

WELL I'M GLAD U HAVE SOME GOOD POINTS. LETS SEE, OPRAH IS A BILLIONAIRE, WHO ELSE?? AND THOSE ANAHEIM ANGELS, WELL THERE OWNER IS MEXICAN (ARTURO MORENO) SO HE HAS SOME CHIPS TOO. ACCORDING TO FORBES, HE'S WORTH $940 MILLION..I EDITED THE REST OF THIS BECAUSE IT IS GETTING OFF TOPIC...BACK TO P-RICANS ON THE WEST COAST....

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 15th, 2004, 12:18 pm

DAMN WHATS ALL THIS BEANER TALK ABOUT???? WE NEED TO STOP THE HATERATION ON MEXICANS...SE ENOJAN POR QUE LA RAZA RIFA

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » August 15th, 2004, 12:41 pm

[quote="S-DOOBIE"]WELL I'M GLAD U HAVE SOME GOOD POINTS. LETS SEE, OPRAH IS A BILLIONAIRE, WHO ELSE??

Robert Johnson (owner of the charlotte bobcats, and his ex wife or both worth 1.2 billion)

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 15th, 2004, 2:49 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:I'M TALKING ABOUT BLACK BLACKS. NOT JAMAICANS, HATIANS, PEOPLE FROM THE CARIBBEAN ETC. YOUR KIND. THESE SOUTH CENTRAL BLACKS THAT HAVE NO TRACE ROOTS TO ANYTHING. YOU PPL ARE SO FAR LOST IN HIP HOP, GANGS, CRIPS, BLOODS, FUBU, MECCA, ETC, THAT U DON'T HAVE ANY KIND OF CULTURAL SIGNIFICANCE WHATSOEVER. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. AND MLK DAY ISN'T A BLACK CULTURAL EVENT. THATS CELEBRATED BY EVERYONE. THATS A REGOGNIZED HOLIDAY. HIS SIGNIFICANCE IS ABOUT CIVIL RIGHTS, NOT ANY "CULTURE" FOOL. IF SO, WHAT CULTURE ARE PPL CELEBRATING. FACT OF THE MATTER IS, YOU PPL ARE A "LOST CAUSE". U CRY, STEL, ROB, COMPLAIN, AND RUIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITITES AND THEN EXPECT A HANDOUT FROM SOMEONE. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR GRANDMA BEING A NICE BAPTIST WOMEN AND PANNILING HER BASEMENT OR THAT EXTRA BEDROOM, THEN U WOULDN'T HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE. GOD KNOWS WHERE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER ARE. PROABLLY AT CIVIL BRAND OR SOLEDAD. WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE MORE BLACKS IN PRISONS THEN IN COLLEGE??? WHY ARE 1 IN EVERY 4 BLACK MEN IN SOME SORT OF "JUDICIAL" PROCEEDING?? U YOUNG IGNORANT "NIGGAS" ARE A F_CKEN JOKE. YOUR LANGUAGE, "NEAHH, JEAAHH, NIGGAS, CUZZ, BLOOD, KILT, FO-SHO, HOLLA BACK" AND ALL THAT OTHER IGNORANT BLACK TALK IS A JOKE. THEN U WONDER WHY PPL LOOK DOWN ON YOUR KIND. TAKE A DRIVE THROUGH THE PROJECTS IN DALLAS, ATL, CHICAGO, AND ALL THOSE OTHER PLACES YOU MENTIONED AND SEE WHAT THE "MAJORITY" OF YOUR KIND ARE UP TOO. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE HERE, WHILE THERE ARE SOME GOOD PROFESSIONAL BLACK FOLK OUT THERE, THE MAJORITY AE LIVING IN POVERTY, SELLING DOPE TO IN THEIR HOOD, LISTENING TO RAP, FANTASYING ABOUT "the BENJAMINS"...
You are a ignorant lil mark, u talk all this shit on the computer, yet mexicans are in the same category. Mexicans steal, rob, and ruin your communties, I was riding threw east la on the bus once and just saw how your people destroy your communitys with all that grafitii. More mexicans live in the hood then blacks. There isnt one black hood out here where the mexicans dont match or supase blacks in numbers. Then you talkin bout living situations when yall mexicans stay 10-15 deep in a 2 bedroom house havin all them kids cuz yall dont no what the fuck birth control is
. Mexicans use the same slang as us, go up to LA High and talk to them mexicans and they will be like fa sho, gyea, dogg, fool and all that BS, yall are no different stop tryna make it seem like yall are so great and are a better race cuz if anything yall are just as fucked up as us. Where do most blacks get there weed from to sell? From mexicans, mexicans usually provide drug dealers with there weed and there is just as many if not more mexican drug dealers then blacks. How come every mexican I kno sells drugs but not every black person I kno? You ever listened to power 106? I would say over 50% of there listeners ARE MEXICAN. They got that mexican rap BS, you got all these mexicans out here tryna come up in the rap game. Stop generalizing the black race when yall faggots do the same shit.

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 15th, 2004, 2:55 pm

I KNOW U PISSED AT DOOBIE BUT YOU DONT NEED TO GO SAYIN YALL FAGGOTS N SHIT LIKE THAT..IT OFFENDS ALL MEXICANS!!!!!! SO HOW ABOUT ALL YALL STOP THIS SHIT CUZ UR ACTIN LIKE LIL FUCKIN GIRLZ..

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 15th, 2004, 6:23 pm

i got luv for mexicans but this sdoobie cat is a bitch talkin bout niggers, and mayate killa and generolizin blacks and shit. Fuck him and anyone that is down with him.

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 15th, 2004, 6:44 pm

ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT YALL FIGHTIN AN ENDLESS FIGHT..ITS WATEVAz HOMIES

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 18th, 2004, 8:44 am

muttalip wrote:i got luv for mexicans but this sdoobie cat is a bitch talkin bout niggers, and mayate killa and generolizin blacks and shit. fu-- him and anyone that is down with him.
*I agree with everything you've said wholeheartedly! Do you notice how this serpent skunk bastard always make a distinction between black folks in the caribbean, and black folks in this country, by referring to us black americans as "BLACK BLACKS." This is a trick by this devil piece of shit, in order to divide and conquer black folks of the african diaspora.

Truth be told, there's no such thing as "BLACK BLACKS" demon imp (S-Doobie), because BLACK IS BLACK!! Hell, you have many black folks from the caribbean more blacker than black folks in this country, fool! Blacks in this country aren't the "true" black folks, or "BLACK BLACKS"!

In the end, don't be fooled by this fifth column mole! We're all black, and children of the african diaspora! Here's this fool calling himself a "latino/hispanic", linking himself with folks of other ethnicities and races, just because they speak spanish (or portugese), or may be from, or have parents, or grandparents from countries that are considered "latin-american", yet when black folks make an outreach to their brethren from the caribbean (jamaica or haiti for example), this nut wants to make a distinction, whereas he doesn't make that same distinction, when his people-who are primarily mestizos-make overtures to the broader latino/hispanic community, many of whom are of african descent, or just outright black.

In his diatribe, he's trying to separate further, the black family with all his decisive talk.

This fool's number has been made, and has been targeted thoroughly...

And to Baby-locs, it's all good, but you have to admit, this fool (S-Doobie) came on strong with his BS, and not only that, HE STARTED IT! What else are we to do but to respond to his stealthy covert/overt, racist shit?

Gypsy

Unread post by Gypsy » August 18th, 2004, 12:53 pm

LOL I SEE THAT RACIST S-DOOKIE GETS IT WHEREVER HE GOES. I'M JUST GLAD THERE ARE PLENTY OTHERS WHO NOTICE HIS BIGOTED A$$. DUDE MUSTA REALLY FELT IT FROM A BLACK MAN BEFORE CAUSE HE HATES HIM SOME BLACK PEOPLE, LOL...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 18th, 2004, 2:34 pm

My response to S-Doobie:

-TALK ALL U WANT

*Yeah devil, I will...

-BUT I SAY ALOT OF BLACK FOLKS AT THE TACO STANDS EATING THE SAME "SH_T"...LLLOOOLLLL...

*I didn't mean that "smashed refried beans" were “shit” literally, rather I was speaking figuratively, in how it looked-and it does look like flavored shit, with cumin seasoning! And as far as black folks eating "THE SAME 'SHIT'", are you now admitting that at these glorious taco stands of yours, your people are inputting feces into the tortillas?

You hear that black people? Boycott mexican restaurants and "TACO STANDS", seeing as how they're refried beans is nothing more than SHIT! I wouldn't be surprised if it's chihuaha shit. Hell, your burritos probably contain pooch meat anyway...

-SO DON'T ACT LIKE BLACK PPL DON'T LOVE MEXICAN FOOD BOY CAUSE YOU FOLKS JOCK OUR FOOD MORE THAN WE EAT GRITS, COLLRD GREENS, AND PIGS FEET..LOLLL....

*Devil bastard, I never denied that black folks didn't like mexican food, HOWEVER, what I addressed in the previous post was how mexicans eat bean products, that look like shit, after you tried to degrade black folks and bean pies (reminding you that for much of your people's gastronomy, the bean is your friend; especially pinto beans smashed to look like flavored shit), as well as pig intestines, whereas your people eat cow intestines.

And as far as mexicans not eating "GRITS, COLLRD (sic) GREENS, AND PIGS FEET"-WHO GIVES A fu--????? Black folks don't need your people's approval when it comes to eating good grub fool!!

As I told you before devil, eating foods like red beans and rice, collard greens, gumbo, neckbones, fried chicken, sweet potato pie, etc. IS SOME GOOD EATS!!!! I'd rather eat that any day devil skunk bastard, than smashed flavored shit, with cilantro!!!! LOL!!

-REMEMBER BOY, WE MIGHT BE HALF BREEDS, MIXED, OR WHATEVER PPL CALL US BUT WE HAVE A CULTURE.

*Look fool, in Mexico your folks may have a specific, mixed bag culture-much of which was brought over by your white ancestors-BUT IN THIS COUNTRY, MEXICANS/CHICANOS BORROW HEAVILY FROM BLACK FOLKS FOOL, AND YOU KNOW THIS!!!! From the music your folks listen to; to the utilization of black vocal tones, and figures of speech; to the way many of your so-called badass muthafuckas walk; to the gestures and mannerisms your people copy and mimick from off of black folks; to the pachucos who STOLE black identity, and fashion statements they RIPPED off from black people; to the rap/hip-hop music your people are presently performing, as well as r&b, etc.!!

So muthafucka you got your damn nerves talking about black folks, and what culture we supposedly lack, when your own people IN THIS COUNTRY, wouldn't even have much of what is known as CHICANO CULTURE (look fool, you know damn well what I'm talking about, when I take it to the "chicano" route)-IF IT WEREN'T FOR BLACK FOLKS DEVIL!!!!

Man, I can care less what your people have in mexico, or once upon a time in mexico, I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU FOOLS ROLL NOW, WITH ALL YOUR SUPPOSED BROWNPRIDE, WHILE IMITATING, CO-OPTING, AND ARROGATING, BLACK FOLKS STYLE AND FLAVOR!!!

Black folks do have a culture and if you want to see it, just travel through the "barrios" of South Los Angeles!! Eses are doing a great job in keeping the black flame alive! LOL!

-WE HAVE OUR LAND,

*If you're referring to mexico proper (that shithole) then I guess you really don't have much. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming that Africa as a whole, is a gem, but fuck Africa, fool-I'M TALKING ABOUT MEXICO, SEEING AS YOU ARE UPLIFTING AND EXTOLLING MEXICO, AND USING IT AS A PARAGON OF WHAT’S RIGHT! And with you saying that “WE HAVE OUR LAND”, in regards to mexico proper, then WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU MIXED BAGS TRYING TO LEAVE THAT LAND, RULED BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE, INTO A LAND THAT IS RAN BY THE WHITE MAN!!!

Oh sure, you can boast and get historical with a brother, by talking about how the southwest was once predominantly Mexican land, and how the white man stole it, by way of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, manifest destiny, and other contemporary arguments; but you can’t argue against the fact that what the white man created in this land, once they took over the southwest from Mexico, probably far surpasses what your people would’ve produced if you were allowed to keep a hold on this territory! That’s why many of your own people, fool, will risk life and limb, while dying of thirst in the desert, just so that they can enter into this land ruled by the white man, seeing as how your own people, in their own sovereign land, can’t, and won’t, adequately take care of its’ own citizenry!!

So fuck you, and your land, because if it were all that, YOUR FOLKS WOULDN’T BE HIGH TAILING IT ACROSS THE BORDER, WORKING FOR CHUMP CHANGE!!

-TRADITIONS, HOLIDAYS, FOOD THAT WE EAT AROUND HOLIDAY TIME, RELIGIOUS PRACTICES ,AND WE SHAPE THE WAY CALIFAS STYLE IS RUN.

*Muthafucka, is that all you can claim is “CALIFAS”!! Fool, your people don’t even dictate “CALIFAS STYLE!!!” This is something that I will further address below:

-U ON THE OTHER HAND, DO NOT HAVE A TRUE CULTURE.

*Okay, explain…

-NO BLACKS CELEBRATE ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT TO THEIR TIME OR CULTURE.

- U HAVE NO TRUE ETHNIC FOODS, NO LANGUAGE, NO NOTHING!!!..LLLLOOOOLLLL...U BLACKS LOVE EVERY ONE ELSE MATERIAL CULTURE. U EAT OUR FOOD, DATE WHITE WOMEN, AND COPY OR DUPLICATE EVRYTHING ELSE THAT ISN'T YOURS.

- U HAVE NO TRUE ETHNIC FOODS, NO LANGUAGE, NO NOTHING!!!..

- BLACKS LOVE EVERY ONE ELSE MATERIAL CULTURE. U EAT OUR FOOD, DATE WHITE WOMEN, AND COPY OR DUPLICATE EVRYTHING ELSE THAT ISN'T YOURS.

*BS, many (not all) black folks celebrate Kwanza, juneteenth celebrations, etc., and have reinterpreted certain holidays, like New Years et al., in order to make them relevant to our own cultural ethos, such as religious expressions.

Another thing devil, black folks history is unlike the history of your people, in the sense that we were brought over from another land mass, into a foreign environment, where the hellish and diabolically oppressive slavemasters attempted to rob and thoroughly extract any semblance of African culture, whereas it wasn’t the same with your people, nor was it as intense. Your people didn’t have to go through centuries of chattel slavery, on this land, where your collective and racial identity was constantly on the attack, to where it only allowed you to produce a new cultural ethos, that lays dormant within every human being. A spark even, within, that will effectively meld your racial soul (which can never be killed) with your new environment, therefore producing outputs that are vibrant and revolutionary.

So what! The white man gave us the trumpet, so in return, we produced jazz! He gave us the guitar, so we produced blues and rock n’ roll! He gave us the piano, therefore we produced ragtime and boogie woogie! He gave us many of the foods that they didn’t want, and we produced soul food!! Man, oh man, I can go on and on with this one theme, but know this: that the cultural ethos that black folks have produced in this country, a culture that was produced from their souls, is far more exemplary, in regards to who’s running things, especially when you consider the fact that in this land, we almost started from nothing culturally, to where we produced a cultural ethos, to the extent that your own people, who supposedly have a glorious culture, have to adopt and STEAL, just in order to feel alive, and soulful!

(And speaking of white woman and black men, well-MORE OF YOUR MEN JUMP THE BONES OF WHITE WOMEN, AND WILL MARRY THEM IN A HURRY, IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THE STATISTICS! Then again, I can see why your people would get together, seeing as how many of your folks have alliances with white supremacists. In other words, you’re one and the same with your white brethren…)

Mexicans in this country have received a lot from black folks, in regards to certain civil rights statutes, fashion, music, etc., to where you’ve become our cultural bitch, SIDEKICKS!! That’s why many of your own cultural bandit, soul patrolling people will claim that Mexicans/Chicanos are the new “niggas.” Why? Because your people have thoroughly embraced the essence of the “mayate”, and mixed it with your own cultural flavor, and now call it contemporary chicano “culture.”

So devil muthafucka, you can get on your high horse all you want to, and talk shit about black folks culture, and what we lack in regards to land, but at least what we produced in this country, was birthed from our souls; and have revolutionized and shook up the world, whereas your folks only run “CALIFAS.”!!! Muthafucka you’re a joke.

THAT’S ALL YOU RUN, AND DON’T EVEN DO A GOOD JOB OF IT! Hell, as a matter of fact, black folks were never really the majority in “CALIFAS”, yet much of our underground culture, and culture in general, greatly effected how your people enjoy, and vibe off of certain cultural nuances, that falls at the feet of black folks, whereas your folks are in the majority, AND YOU STILL HAVE TO ROB, CO-OPT, AND OUTRIGHT ARROGATE, BLACK CULTURAL NUANCES AND FLAVOR, BECAUSE MUCH OF YOUR OWN INTACT CULTURE LACKS HEART AND SOUL!!

Man, have you ever been to a club full of people of different races, dancing and vibing off of mariachi, ranchero, and norteno music??? HELL NO!!! You don’t see folks of other races listening to the shit you call music, AND CLUBBING TO IT!!!! Hell, I’ve even seen Mexicans adopt black dance forms, because their own shit is so tired and archaic-and you have the nerves to look at someone with a straight face and say you muthafuckas run “CALIFAS?”

Look fool, and never forget this, CALIFAS for one, isn’t the entire country, and the only reason why it appears as if you run CALIFAS, IS BECAUSE IN CERTAIN PARTS, YOU’RE THE MAJORITY, PERIOD!!! But as I said before, black folks don’t have to be the majority, AND YOUR PEOPLE WILL STILL JOCK OUR SHIT: so who’s really running what, scum slug crawling muthafucka?????!!!!!! Muthafuckas always talk about white folks who mimick black behavior, while accusing them of being “wiggers”, ignoring the fact that the biggest “iggers” of them all is your own people. As a matter of fact, I MAY AS WELL CALL YOUR PEOPLE “MIGGERS!” LOL!

-GOD KNOWS THAT U CANT LIVE OFF OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES.

*And god knows that you eses couldn’t live without rap/hip-hop, zoot-suits, brenton woods, and refried beans that look like shit, flavored with cilantro! LOL!

I’ll end it here for right now, and will continue with part two of this discussion tomorrow. Right now, I GOTTA GO, but I promise to return, and will continue my thrashing of this devil!
And remember, I don’t mean to get so racial with mine, but considering what this fool threw at me, what else am I to do? Peace…

Gypsy

Unread post by Gypsy » August 18th, 2004, 3:16 pm

DAMN THE REAL U AINT NO JOKE. AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT I HAD ALOT TO SAY, LOL. I AINT MAD AT YOU, BROTHA, SPEAK THAT MIND...

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 18th, 2004, 3:29 pm

WHY EVEN KEEP ON WITH THIS SHIT, I MEAN, the HOMIE S-DOOBIE IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO REPLY AND THIS SHIT IS GONNA KEEP ON.

*EY S-DOOBIE, YA DEJANLOS, NO VALE LA PENA WEY,NO LE SIGUES POR QUE NO VAS A GANAR, CHALE TODOS SE TE ESTAN HECHANDO ENSIMA MIJO*

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 19th, 2004, 7:25 am

BABY_LOCS wrote:WHY EVEN KEEP ON WITH THIS SHIT, I MEAN, the HOMIE S-DOOBIE IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO REPLY AND THIS SHIT IS GONNA KEEP ON.

*EY S-DOOBIE, YA DEJANLOS, NO VALE LA PENA WEY,NO LE SIGUES POR QUE NO VAS A GANAR, CHALE TODOS SE TE ESTAN HECHANDO ENSIMA MIJO*
*Look man, I'm willing to end it now, but keep in mind, I will defend my race if needs be. This fool started it, with his covert racist attacks, therefore I responded. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather deal with topics, in a cogent, diplomatic and sober fashion, and if I do get personal, or somewhat racial, I NEVER ATTACK THE CULTURE, AND THE PEOPLE AS BEING TOTALLY WORTHLESS, unlike the fool S-Doobie. Now come on, after talking all that shit, WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?????

Again, my whole modus operandi is from a defensive posture, emboldened by offensive measures. But oh well, we'll see how things pan out...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 19th, 2004, 8:11 am

ORALE, BABY LOCS,...I'LL TAKE YOUR ADVICE HERMANO, AND FOR REAL, I'M WILLING TO DO A CEASE FIRE...I HAVE MY OPINIONS AND U HAVE YOURS. THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC AND HONESTLY, I DONT HAVE IT IN ME TO GO BACK AND FORTH...SO, LETS JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 19th, 2004, 8:35 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:ORALE, BABY LOCS,...I'LL TAKE YOUR ADVICE HERMANO, AND FOR REAL, I'M WILLING TO DO A CEASE FIRE...I HAVE MY OPINIONS AND U HAVE YOURS. THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC AND HONESTLY, I DONT HAVE IT IN ME TO GO BACK AND FORTH...SO, LETS JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE...
*Then it's done...I'm out! Peace...

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 19th, 2004, 12:24 pm

LOL@The Real....

Both are bigger men for putting it away....Back on topic.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 26th, 2007, 8:32 pm

Y.G. wrote:
mangler wrote:
NYorker wrote:Panik,
I respect what you learned in your anthropology class....peace. But if you look at physical characteristics of a broad spectrum of Puerto ricans you can see ones that have:
1: african traits
2:mulatto traits
3:mestizo traits
4:european traits
4:(the best) a mixture of all of the above
I am glad you are doing good things Panik, peace
the same goes for CUBANS.

*it seems that carribean Hispanics are the ones with the black mix...

*are brazilians considered Hispanics, since they <b>dont speak spanish</b>, but there in Latin American?

*same question for belizians?

BRAZILIANS AREN'T HISPANIC THEY DON'T EVEN SPEAK SPANISH MY MOM IS BRAZILIAN AND THEY ARE BLAcK JUST LIKE WE WERE BROUGHT OF HERE IN SLAVE SHIPS SO WERE THEY. YOU GOT SOME THAT ARE BLAcK/PORTUGUESE THOUGH.
funny how you black fools think pRS are kool with you gusy but you dont know the shit thats really said-no latino wants their child to be dark skinned its like the worst stigma in ALL latino cultures-even dominican be denying they black heritage

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 26th, 2007, 8:41 pm

TheReal wrote:My response to S-Doobie:

- PPL ON HERE SAY THAT PR'S ARE "ACTING BLAKC BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK"...WELL IF THAT'S SO, DO THEY "ACT" LIKE THAT IN PUERTO RICO??

*Look man, an african from Nigeria, don't act the way many black folks here in this country act like, BUT ARE YOU STILL GOING TO SAY THEY'RE NOT BLACK??!! Likewise, neither do mexicans in mexico, act much the way many of their brethren in this country act like. Hell! Many of your people in this country, even though they'll go over hell and high water to deny this, ACT BLACK!!

When the pachucos were sporting their zoot-suits, acting black, talking black, walking black, and listening to and dancing and vibing off of black music, are you going to tell me that mexicans in Mexico, or their parents and grandparents from mexico, were acting this way? HELL NO!!!

At least puerto ricans, and nigerians have black in them, WHAT ARE MEXICANS, ASIANS AND WHITE FOLKS EXCUSE!!

Not only that, much of the culture in Puerto Rico, is rooted in african (black) culture, which is evident in some of their foods, as well as musical creations!!!

-AND ONCE THEY HIT THE PINTA IN PR, THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE "NETA" AND TRUST ME, NONE OF THOSE DUDES "ACT BLACK",,

*Of course they don't, because then, it's all about survival and propaganda wars! But let me ask you this, how about if a black puerto rican like Felix Trinidad, or some guy that looks like Alonso, come on the scene (individuals that are obviously black) would your precious "NETA" be as adamant in checking those fools, for identity purposes, as they would the much lighter/mulatto looking prs? I doubt very seriously!

-I HAVE A PARTNER WHOSE FROM PR AND ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS MEXICANS DONT REALLY SEE EYE TO EYE WITH P-RICANS IS BECAUSE OF THIER INFLUENCE FROM THE BLACK CULTURE.

*No, one of the reasons why your people don't see "EYE TO EYE WITH P-RICANS", is because ultimately PUERTO RICANS HAVE BLACK IN THEM!!! You see, all those complaints from mexicans about prs acting black, therefore they don't fu-- with them, may have some root base, but overall, it's a smokescreen.

You see, mexicans/chicanos lambaste puerto ricans for not acting more "latino", instead of black, whereas if you had to define what a "latino" was, insofar as acting out, they wouldn't be able to give you a definitive answer, seeing as how the codified term "latino" or "hispanic", encompasses many different ethnic groups and cultures. But then, you even have mexicans/chicanos who say that they would loooooove for puerto ricans to act more "puerto rican", whereas mexicans/chicanos themselves-who have parents and grandparents from mexico-DON'T ACT COMPLETLY MEXICAN, THEIR DAMN SELVES!!! (You cats know what I'm talking about.)

Also, if you dig a little deeper, there's a much more sinister hand at play, from mexicans, or those latinos/hispanics with a hispanidad agenda, who insist upon puerto ricans acting more "latino", or more "puerto rican", and less "black." You see, many latinos/hispanics with a white/brown supremacist/amerindian/hispanidad agenda, are wanting to divide and separate, people of the african diaspora, and have them (puerto ricans, or other latinos/hispanics of african descent) downplay, to outright deny any semblance of african ancestry, or familial ties with their black brothers and sisters in this country, as well as around the world. They want puerto ricans to be good "niggers" (as well as black latinos, or those of african descent), while taking a back seat concerning their own issues, in order to gain acceptance under the concocted, white friendly banner, cut from whole cloth identity label, of latino/hispanic!!

I know plenty of mexican "nationalist", whether they be aztlanistas, or zapatistas, that tell me constantly, that they don't consider puerto ricans as their brothers and sisters, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY'RE PART BLACK!!!! I even know mexicans/chicanos, who don't even utilize the terms of latino/hispanic, because they say they're really not "latino", rather amerindian!!

But that's besides the point, the real point is, is the hypocrisy of mexicans, for criticizing puerto ricans for acting black, when you have mexicans who participate in aspects of black culture, as well as perform and listen to rap/hip-hop music: A MUSIC CREATED BY PEOPLE OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA!! Oh sure, puerto ricans can claim a part of their african soul, by attaching their ethos onto rap/hip-hop music, and its' origins, while claiming to be a latino/hispanic, JUST AS LONG AS MEXICANS, AND OTHER LATINOS THAT ARE PRIMARILY MESTIZO, CAN JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON!!!

Mexicans and other latinos of the mestizo variety, will try to find a place to enter into, and be grafted onto, when it comes to an african diaspora creation, by way of puerto ricans (people of the african diaspora), and will gladly go under the latino/hispanic banner, in order for them to be included comfortably within the hip-hop family. Why? Because puerto ricans (a people of the african diaspora) GIVES YOU MESTIZOS ROOTS IN HIP-HOP!!!

Oh yeah, you don't complain then about prs, nor your people, imbibing black flavor, and/or acting black, when it suits your goals and agendas!

Man, mexicans like you, are nothing but slick opportunists!

-THEY GET THOSE "BLACK" HAIRCUTS (BECAUSE SOME OF THEM HAVE COARSE HAIR),

*Uh...is that a crime? THEY HAVE "COARSE HAIR" BECAUSE THEY HAVE BLACK IN THEM FOOL!!!!!

-GROW THE LITTLE SKINNY BEARDS, THEY SAY "NIGGA" (LOOK AT FAT JOE AND HIS TERROR SQUAD CREW) AND THEY GREW UP ON THE EAST COAST WITH BROTHERS BEFORE MEXICANS HAD AN REAL BIG NUMBERS THERE.

*Well Fat Joe is part black, and so are all the members of the Terror Squad!! What, are you saying that puerto ricans have to act like mexicans, in order for them to be more acceptable? As I said before, the notion of a set "latino/hispanic" culture-IS A MYTH!!!

What you are calling for, is cultural imperialism, in that those latinos of african descent, must bow down to you white supremacist/amerindian latinos/hispanics, with an hispanidad agenda, in order for them to be totally accepted. In other words, you want them to sell their souls, in order to kiss the asses of mexicans, and other latinos of the mestizo variety, and be accepted amongst your kind.

Puerto Ricans, despite them "acting black" still have their own flair, and cultural ethos, even though they've adopted large elements of the african-american ethos! Likewise so do mexicans, who study and watch black folks, and imbibe black soul, which is ever apparent to anyone with two eyes!!

-AND OLDER PUERTO RICANS FROM PR SAY THE YOUNGER PR'S FROM NEW YORK ARE "NEW YORICANS" IT'S AN INSIDE THING WITH NO REAL HOSTILITY, JUST A INSIDE JOKE.

*Likewise, I remember in the late 80's, when many of your people began to discover hip-hop, older mexicans, some being from mexico, were complaining about how the mexican youth are acting "black", just because they were listening to, and performing, rap/hip-hop music. I bet you back in the days, pachucos were probably accused of acting "black", by their parents and grandparents, because of how they were behaving and dressing!!

I bet you this reality is "A INSIDE JOKE" as well!

-THIS WAS TOLD TO ME FROM A FRIEND WHO IS ABOUT 35 AND IN THE COAST GUARD.

*Yeah, yeah...whatever...

-NOW AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO,CLAIM, ACT, DRESS, DANCE TO, EAT, SMOKE, LICK, WHATEVER, DOESN'T REALLY CONCERN ME, AS LONG AS THEY STAY COOL AND DONT START NO PEDO....

*Well that's mighty big of you!
Boy alwaqys hit the nail on head-but imma tell you SURENOS real surenos hate hip hop-the shit is like vomit to me-id rather listen to country than hip hop-and honestly in the pen and YA youd get checked for being hip-hop-sureno-at alot of spots RAP isnt even allowed in the cell-about 80% of all cells have a NO RAP MUSIC-period! law.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 8:59 pm

then why I hear eses bumpin that shit all the time and doin some shitty ass rap?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 9:01 pm

and why didn't your longero rapper Big weets and the westsiders make some mariachi diss to snoop and the eastsidaz then? they was rappin. Eses always bumpin rap, they prob. give black rappers more money then blacks do.