???Who's going at it???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
livefromcounty

???Who's going at it???

Unread post by livefromcounty » August 19th, 2004, 9:58 pm

Just wanted to see what the latest word was on who is going at it? I know some of the beefs that have been going on for a while, like E/C Crips and F13, but what have you guys heard lately???

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ???Who's going at it???

Unread post by E`S`T » August 20th, 2004, 12:26 pm

MEXICANS AND BLACKS!!!!

E/S TORRANCE VS. HCC, ECBC190
VPLS VS. ECBC 190
VKSR VS. ECBC 190
WILMAS VS. HCC
204 VS. 208 CRIPS

SO ON, SO ON, JUST ROLL THREW THE 59 PLACE MALDITOS OF FLORENCE AND ASK ABOUT THOSE 6 PACK EAST COASTERS :shock:

livefromcounty

Unread post by livefromcounty » August 20th, 2004, 2:05 pm

True, but a lot get along because of business. Anyone have any others???

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 26th, 2004, 11:32 am

IN THE INLAND EMPIRE: 18 STREET CRIPS AND 19 STREET BLOODS: AKA LIL ZIONS SAN BERNARDINO

RIALTO; TRE ROCC AND NO LUV

SAN BERNARDINO: GILBERT STREETS AND 5 X's fIVE TIME CRIP

IE PROJECTS AND CALIFORNIA GaRDENS

SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE AND C9's

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » September 23rd, 2004, 5:32 pm

HOOVER 112 - 120 RAYMOND - 109 DENVER LANES - SOUTH LOS ESE'S

IT'S A WAR ZONE ON the NORTHWEST SIDE

livefromcounty

Unread post by livefromcounty » September 23rd, 2004, 6:22 pm

Are the Hoovers still going at it heavy with the Neighborhood Crips?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 23rd, 2004, 7:36 pm

So South Los goes at it with those 3 hoods? Which varrio is their main enemy?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 24th, 2004, 11:09 am

BACK IN THE DAYS, SOUTH LOS MAIN ENEMIGA WAS GARDENA 13. THEY USED TO ROLL THROUGH PEARY JR. HIGH AND CATCH VATOS SLIPPIN AND GARDENA USED TO ROLL THROUGH HENRY CLAY OR GOMPERS. THIS WAS YRS AGO. I DONT KNOW ABOUT NOW....

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 24th, 2004, 12:57 pm

YP wrote:IN THE INLAND EMPIRE: 18 STREET CRIPS AND 19 STREET BLOODS: AKA LIL ZIONS SAN BERNARDINO

DAMN C9 IS STILL AROUND???

Gypsy9

Unread post by Gypsy9 » September 24th, 2004, 1:11 pm

advocate wrote:So South Los goes at it with those 3 hoods? Which varrio is their main enemy?
i dont know about south los main enemy but they get along with the 120 raymonds. no beef between them.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 12:43 am

YP wrote:IN THE INLAND EMPIRE: 18 STREET CRIPS AND 19 STREET BLOODS: AKA LIL ZIONS SAN BERNARDINO

you talking about the SSVC-N-C9's in ontario right?

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » April 20th, 2005, 1:57 pm

60NHC VS 40NHC.....AND I HEARD THE ECC'S DONT LIKE ONE OF THESE TWO HOODS

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » April 28th, 2005, 2:28 pm

I HEARD the APB & BH ARE GOING AT IT TOUGH?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » April 28th, 2005, 2:34 pm

the 2P'S FUNKIN WITH BISCUITS , the PHBSK, SF, WEST END OVGC

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » April 28th, 2005, 2:45 pm

I ALSO HEARD the J'S AND the IFG'S ARE AT IT AND I HEARD the 40'S AND 1E11'S ARE TO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW ACCURANT IT IS

purpwezee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by purpwezee » June 22nd, 2005, 8:10 pm

mad swans vs pueblos i dont know if the lanes and sox los are really beefing from what i know they get along

Mr. Stranger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. Stranger » June 23rd, 2005, 8:15 pm

East Side Longo13 VS Insane Crip Gang, Rolling 20 crip, Tiny Raskal And Asian Boyz

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 24th, 2005, 1:09 pm

Stranger you say it like that was news to the Beach. You chongos on some other Sureno shit.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 25th, 2005, 12:14 pm

The J's and th IF's are not going at it. That was squashed last month

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 25th, 2005, 8:14 pm

E`S`T wrote:MEXICANS AND BLACKS!!!!

E/S TORRANCE VS. HCC, ECBC190
VPLS VS. ECBC 190
VKSR VS. ECBC 190
WILMAS VS. HCC
204 VS. 208 CRIPS

SO ON, SO ON, JUST ROLL THREW THE 59 PLACE MALDITOS OF FLORENCE AND ASK ABOUT THOSE 6 PACK EAST COASTERS :shock:
whos vpls and vksr what does those enitilas stand for?

and whos 208 crips i aint heard of them.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 25th, 2005, 8:56 pm

OG Redbone wrote:the 2P'S FUNKIN WITH BISCUITS , the PHBSK, SF, WEST END OVGC
im surprised the project boys aint on yall bakc still im pretty sure they are but then some niggas from the namz are cool with some project boys.
but the humphrey boys still on yall lol and how come you dont mention
the raymonds etg and ecc them niggas be around yall hood and sometimes in the hood and yall dont do nothin about it.

why you always dissin wagc? they must of realy hurt yall bad
and i know yall aint seein the vsf thats a hands down battle when they green lighted yall. yall didnt want it. wagc phb wweovgc vsf vs pp?
yall not winnin sorry and thats bekuz of the vsf alone and all the rest of them weak gangs you mention are just ther for the extra bullsh-t yall gota go through.

but anyways as far as antelope valley beefs its bop vs the whole dman antelope valley atleast not yet but no one likes them anyways
and i know squad up is at it with dipset(any click that names its self after a damn rap group or a lable is d-ck riders)

the antelope valley bout to kick off so far a couple parties got shot up
and some niggas got shot at oh and lancas 13 at it with some off brand blood gang out here i dont even wona say they name.

Mr. Stranger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. Stranger » June 26th, 2005, 12:09 pm

Mr. Stranger wrote:East Side Longo13 VS Insane Crip Gang, Rolling 20 crip, Tiny Raskal And Asian Boyz

I GOTTA LET THIS FOOHS WAZZUP IN OUR STREETS AND FOR UR INFO ITS NOT CHONGO, ITS LONGO WAZZUP WITH THAT NAME CHONGO??? WHAT DOES IT MEAN???? DISSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 26th, 2005, 3:28 pm

I think chango means monkey in spanish?and Ive never seen ya write ESL13,its usually vESL,or just plain ESL.And the beef between longos and them gangs is old news buddy,ya lost a shitload of territory.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 26th, 2005, 11:01 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:I think chango means monkey in spanish?and Ive never seen ya write ESL13,its usually vESL,or just plain ESL.And the beef between longos and them gangs is old news buddy,ya lost a shitload of territory.
yea chongo mean monkey in spanish. chongo is a word some latinos use to diss blacks.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 27th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Here we go again. Now I see why this board is goin down hill. From Strangers posts I think he is fake and thats how I e-feel. Any reputable from Long Beach knows why we call these fools Chongos.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 1st, 2005, 11:15 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
im surprised the project boys aint on yall bakc still im pretty sure they are but then some niggas from the namz are cool with some project boys.
the raymonds etg and ecc them niggas be around yall hood and sometimes in the hood and yall dont do nothin about it.

and i know yall aint seein the vsf thats a hands down battle when they green lighted yall. yall didnt want it. wagc phb wweovgc vsf vs pp?
yall not winnin sorry and thats bekuz of the vsf alone and all the rest of them weak gangs you mention are just ther for the extra bullsh-t yall gota go through.

but anyways as far as antelope valley beefs its bop vs the whole dman antelope valley atleast not yet but no one likes them anyways
and i know squad up is at it with dipset(any click that names its self after a damn rap group or a lable is d-ck riders)

and some niggas got shot at oh and lancas 13 at it with some off brand blood gang out here i dont even wona say they name.
COME ON HOMIE,NIGGAS COME ACROSS the TRACKS AND BLAST BUT THEY KNOW THAT WE WILL GET WE RIGHT AT THAT ASS the SAME NIGHT ASK the FLAPPERS AND the BISCUITS ,REMEMBER WE ARE the ONLY BLACKS THAT HOLLA PAKOIMA SO WE GOT BEEFS WITH ALL HOOD THAT DONT LIKE the PAK AND the HASHES DONT WANT KNOW FUCKIN PROBLEM.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 1st, 2005, 11:16 am

K1LLJOY wrote:

COME ON HOMIE,NIGGAS COME ACROSS the TRACKS AND BLAST BUT THEY KNOW THAT WE WILL GET WE RIGHT AT THAT ASS the SAME NIGHT ASK the FLAPPERS AND the BISCUITS ,REMEMBER WE ARE the ONLY BLACKS THAT HOLLA PAKOIMA SO WE GOT BEEFS WITH ALL HOOD THAT DONT LIKE the PAK AND the HASHES DONT WANT KNOW FUCKIN PROBLEM.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 1st, 2005, 12:36 pm

lol man ill never be convinced that some gang dont want problemes with pakoima piru thats just a joke to me yall aint scarin nobody not even palmdale and lancaster gangs lol. and why you keep dissn them sya they regular names man clam down with that mess. just say they name and keep it koo with out the dissn

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 1st, 2005, 12:41 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:lol man ill never be convinced that some gang dont want problemes with pakoima piru thats just a joke to me yall aint scarin nobody not even palmdale and lancaster gangs lol. and why you keep dissn them sya they regular names man clam down with that mess. just say they name and keep it koo with out the dissn
LOL I REMEMBER YOU USE TO BE ON THE 2P'Z NUTS. WHAT HAPPENIN MAN? OH IT WAS WHEN YOU WAS BAcKIN THEM UP AND THEY SO cALLED TAGGERS WERENT AFRAID OF THEM? AND WHEN THEY cAME TO YOUR HOUSE 16 DEEP READY TO MASH ON YOU? MAN I THINK YOU JUST UPSET THEY WOULDNT PUT YOU ON THE SET. LOL

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 1st, 2005, 4:17 pm

Pacas is the most heated city in the Valley and even the most broken down one too. Just seeing how the PPs recruit lil kids is just sad my nigga. Anyway man you aint the only Blacks to yell out Pacomia. The PPs do get picked on no doubt - but they is down for the hood.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 1st, 2005, 5:19 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:lol man ill never be convinced that some gang dont want problemes with pakoima piru thats just a joke to me yall aint scarin nobody not even palmdale and lancaster gangs lol. and why you keep dissn them sya they regular names man clam down with that mess. just say they name and keep it koo with out the dissn
LOL I REMEMBER YOU USE TO BE ON THE 2P'Z NUTS. WHAT HAPPENIN MAN? OH IT WAS WHEN YOU WAS BAcKIN THEM UP AND THEY SO cALLED TAGGERS WERENT AFRAID OF THEM? AND WHEN THEY cAME TO YOUR HOUSE 16 DEEP READY TO MASH ON YOU? MAN I THINK YOU JUST UPSET THEY WOULDNT PUT YOU ON THE SET. LOL
why you even talkin you got the situation all messed up first of all no weak taggers came to my house and was 16 pacoima project boys and they wasnt after me dumb ass they was after lil curly my brother from
big hazard you dumb b-tch!!!!!!!. you realy realy realy dont f-ckin know man you is not in california to judge this sh-t at al im tellin you niggas will tell you about 2ps and they all got the same story if niggas in long beach and la can tell you about a gang soo far away from them then that means they rep trvels and trust me its not a good rep either ive talked to ogs from other gangs that use to be locked up with them stop spekaing up on sh-t you dont know about. ok yeah yeah sure i backed them up like a idot yeah i know lol even when all the bad talkin disloyal bullsh-t was goin on but i still stuck by 2ps understand that but then i had enough im done with them im done with the whole gang thing period i make fun of these niggas and they sets kuz they aint movin nothin i aint talkin sh-t just to talk sh-t
i got tricks up my sleave i aint gona let somebody f-ck with me buddy.

CASE CLOSED SOUTHERN BOY GET OFF ME.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 1st, 2005, 5:30 pm

cbi562 wrote:Pacas is the most heated city in the Valley and even the most broken down one too. Just seeing how the PPs recruit lil kids is just sad my nigga. Anyway man you aint the only Blacks to yell out Pacomia. The PPs do get picked on no doubt - but they is down for the hood.
you right about that some niggas just dont understand it use to bother me when niggas dissed 2ps niggas be like oh yall get beat by mexicans.
its like this lets say grapestreet was in the namz instead of 2ps grapestreet would go through the same sh-t and get they numbers taken like its nothing the odds is against you in a very strong way.

doesnt every gang recruit lil kids? you got be more spicific about that cbi
even 18th street recruits kids in a strong way but they turn out to be riders but i think i know what you mean kuz i seen the kids that was bangin 2ps all them lil kids was striaght up scary squares to me wasnt flamed up as usual lol didnt know how to bang right im thinkin man these lil black kids gona get killed out here they would get beat down in lancaster in a heart beat i always gota bring up palmdale and lancaster bekuz well beleive it or not even tho it has alot of gay riders out here its still hood.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”