California gangs (Oakland and Bay area)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area)

Unread post by tay » August 20th, 2004, 2:59 am

there is a lot of em around, it was new to me until i found out the truth myself

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » August 20th, 2004, 2:59 am

Groove On wrote:Cool, But is there a Cindo Park Crip
im not sure, im not from hayward

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » August 22nd, 2004, 4:09 pm

YEA THATS NEW TO ME TO I USE TO LIVE IN HAYWARD AND THERE
WAS SOMOAN BLOODS AND NORTE, AND ARABS AND MEXICANS
NEVER IN THE 2YRS I LIVE THERE SEEN A BLUE RAG OTHER THAN
MIND AND I LIVE OFF TENNYSON ROAD, ON TYRELL ST. AND I NEVER
SEEN A CRIP NOR SUR AND THERE

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 22nd, 2004, 7:22 pm

thats what i'm sayin
west point in hunters point and hayward is the only spots i seen samoan bloods out here...the rest are either just about that uso love, or sons of samoa

SASSOAZ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SASSOAZ » August 23rd, 2004, 12:21 am

What X3 barrios hold it down in Hayward?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » August 23rd, 2004, 1:33 pm

bayarearep wrote:thats what i'm sayin
west point in hunters point and hayward is the only spots i seen samoan bloods out here...the rest are either just about that uso love, or sons of samoa
ALL MY PEOPLE IS FROM WESTPOINT(WESTMOB).
AND I NEVER SEEN KNOW SOMOAN BLOODS THERE
I KNOW THEY WAS ON HARBOR ROAD, BIG SAM RIP,
HE WAS A PIRU, AND I HEARD THEY HAD SOMOAN CRIPS
IN SUNNYDALE CALL 2VC, THATS ALL I KNOW OF ON THAT

ruffryda430

Unread post by ruffryda430 » August 24th, 2004, 6:34 pm

i heard about hot boyz bein jacked in oakland is this true?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 25th, 2004, 8:57 am

WHEN, DURING ALLSTAR BREAK? JUVENILE SHOT A VIDEO IN THE TOWN WHEN HE WAS OUT HERE.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » August 25th, 2004, 2:54 pm

HE DIDNT SAY JUVI GOT JACCED HE SAID 1 OF THE HOT BOYS
NOT JUVI,
BUT THE HOT BOYS HAD IT OUT IN 2000, AT THE COLISIUM
YEA THAT WAS TRUE!

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » August 26th, 2004, 12:11 pm

big bad wah ching gang reppin the red rag in HAYSTACK

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 26th, 2004, 1:33 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
bayarearep wrote:thats what i'm sayin
ALL MY PEOPLE IS FROM WESTPOINT(WESTMOB).
AND I NEVER SEEN KNOW SOMOAN BLOODS THERE
I KNOW THEY WAS ON HARBOR ROAD, BIG SAM RIP,
HE WAS A PIRU, AND I HEARD THEY HAD SOMOAN CRIPS
IN SUNNYDALE CALL 2VC, THATS ALL I KNOW OF ON THAT
you be on west point huh? cash alley what not, i used to stay across from Big Bob's liqour store...
i knew individuals who stayed there on west point...big sam was my big homies cousin, he's the dude who got killed by another uso right?...sunnydale got SOS i know cus my closest comrade is connected through family, 2vc is somethin i've heard of,i'm a go ask the uso's today, cus i never met any of em
most cats i roll with are down with mob of hamos and samoendz, two rap groups/crews...then a lot of my uso fam is from double rock

BLaZeOnE510
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLaZeOnE510 » August 27th, 2004, 9:12 pm

in the bay, i see more HUSTLAZ than Gangstas, depends on what part of town u in tho...get in where u fit in and get that paper! lol

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » August 28th, 2004, 2:43 pm

Do them Fillmore niggas in Frisco bang B or C?
And what about Pittsburg,Cali. What other sets do they have there besides Elm Ave. Piru?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 28th, 2004, 9:49 pm

no blood and crip stuff in the fillmore
wax is from seattle as well as the p...no elm set in the p far as i know

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » August 29th, 2004, 5:17 am

^^^^^I didn't know Wax was reppin Seattle. That's probably where Elm Ave. Piru is at.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 29th, 2004, 2:08 pm

a wax got put on while he was in walla walla and was the only white dude in the blood car.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » August 30th, 2004, 5:34 am

^^^^^A-wax is 100% white? And Walla Walla prison is in Washington but I wonder if it's a state or fed joint? That might explain where Elm Ave is.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 30th, 2004, 10:34 pm

hes mixed i know hes not 100% white he has tongan background also

cerritos g

DALY CITY Gangs

Unread post by cerritos g » October 10th, 2004, 7:23 am

Lived in DC during the early 80s....and these were the gangs I was exposed to back then...SRB. AND SI....MOVED TO SUR CALI, WNT BACK AFTER 10 YEARS AND A WHOLE NEW GENERATION OF FLIP GANGS EMERGED IN THE DC AREA....SAW SOME OL' HOMIES AND THEY BROKE IT DOWN FOR ME
RPB- REAL PINOY BROTHERS
V- VIGILANTES
AK- AKRHO
BPI- BOYS OF PHIL. ISLANDS
THIS AINT THE COMPLETE LIST, BUT THESE ARE THE ONES WORTH MENTIONING.....

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:45 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangs in Oakland and Bay area

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 10:49 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:What is E-40 and the clique the all be screamin hillside and E-40 be sayin ricket and Ck sometimes I know they from Vallejo?
VALLEJO....WHATS UP WITH ROMPER ROOM

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » December 18th, 2004, 10:42 pm

i never seen or heard e40 say riccet or ck he would have not even did song with c bo and known crip or kururpt or any of them if so so where u gettin ur info from

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » December 18th, 2004, 10:43 pm

i never seen or heard e40 say riccet or ck he would have not even did song with c bo and known crip or kururpt or any of them if so so where u gettin ur info from

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 22nd, 2004, 7:12 pm

In fremont, there starting some crip shit. Dey got surenos, nortenos and now crips, they statin out, niggas from the haystack, oakland, and frisco just moved there and startin a set called WFC, "west fremont crips" they claim the nomba 23, XXIII fer sum reason.they dont claim no street, they just recruitin hella frum fmt and kick it at one place, they got hella blacks and asians. They be kickin it at Newpark mall in newark, on thornto streets, and blacow, and in union city with UCV and shit. So far they like 20 deep and 10 deep fer their youngsta set, WFC Jrs. dey got into a huge fight with irv, dey had hella back up though, fuccin DCG "deep creec gangstas" from ardenwood (hella youngstas), some newark crips, and hella Union city foos backed em up. I wasnt there but heared it was crazy, it was right in Irv turf, at horner jr. high. Irv got there youngsters to fight the young cripz. Irvington got some decoto and some VNF niggas, but not 2 many cuz they wuz already hella deep.

They arent cool with VNF, varrio norte Fremont, cuz some youngsta loccs got jumped by them OG's cuz they chased a youngin that was talkin shit into there turf. Dey also arent cool with SPL surenos on central fremont even though they both hate VNF. They also got NL$ from niles district, they all red raggin nortes, they hate crips even though they dont even got funk..

I by the way am from haystack, i just kick it with my homies up there all the mo fuccin time, i live right by the new el pollo loco on mission.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am

gasmask wrote:In fremont, there starting some crip shit. Dey got surenos, nortenos and now crips, they statin out, niggas from the haystack, oakland, and frisco just moved there and startin a set called WFC, "west fremont crips" they claim the nomba 23, XXIII fer sum reason.they dont claim no street, they just recruitin hella frum fmt and kick it at one place, they got hella blacks and asians. They be kickin it at Newpark mall in newark, on thornto streets, and blacow, and in union city with UCV and shit. So far they like 20 deep and 10 deep fer their youngsta set, WFC Jrs. dey got into a huge fight with irv, dey had hella back up though, fuccin DCG "deep creec gangstas" from ardenwood (hella youngstas), some newark crips, and hella Union city foos backed em up. I wasnt there but heared it was crazy, it was right in Irv turf, at horner jr. high. Irv got there youngsters to fight the young cripz. Irvington got some decoto and some VNF niggas, but not 2 many because they wuz already hella deep.

They arent cool with VNF, varrio norte Fremont, because some youngsta loccs got jumped by them OG's because they chased a youngin that was talkin shit into there turf. Dey also arent cool with SPL surenos on central fremont even though they both hate VNF. They also got NL$ from niles district, they all red raggin nortes, they hate crips even though they dont even got funk..

I by the way am from haystack, i just kick it with my homies up there all the mo fuccin time, i live right by the new el pollo loco on mission.
A GASMASK,
SO THESE NEW CRIPS TO THE HAYWARD AND FREMONT,NEWARK
YOU KNOW I WAS VISITIN MY PPL IN NEWARK A MONTH AGO AND
I TRIPPED OFF THIS ASIAN CAT HAD A BLUE RAG HANGIN AND I
WAS LOOKIN LIKE WAS THEY OVER THERE CRIPPIN, BUT I WAS
WITH MY KINFOLKS SO I LET IT GO,CAUSE I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT
IT TO HIS ATTENTION ABOUT THE RAG, BUT WHEN I SEEN THEM THEY
WAS OVER BY LIDO'S PLAZA NEWARK
I HAD SEEN CRIPS AND SOMETHING ELSE I CANT REMEMBER IN FREMONT
ON ALVARADO NILES
BUT I GUESS THEY'RE PUTTIN IT TOGETHER

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 23rd, 2004, 2:18 pm

Yea XRAy, they hella be kiccin it at lido, close to tapioca express and jacc in the box. That cat must be one of em, WFC started out like 2-3 months ago so probably he wuz 1. I kicc it with dem all the mofuccin time, they want to jump me in, but im still thinkin...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » December 23rd, 2004, 4:43 pm

gasmask wrote:Yea XRAy, they hella be kiccin it at lido, close to tapioca express and jacc in the box. That cat must be one of em, WFC started out like 2-3 months ago so probably he wuz 1. I kicc it with dem all the mofuccin time, they want to jump me in, but im still thinkin...
A CUZ,
DONT DO IT LOC, ITS BETTER THINGS TO DO IN THE WORLD
JUST GOT TO FIND IT,
BUT I CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU NOT, BUT YOU KNOW WHATS RITE
AND WHATS WRONG.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 25th, 2004, 1:44 am

I always use to hear Bay Area rappers like Spice 1 saying there are no B or Cs in the Bay... Or did they mean there just werent many back then?

[/i]

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » December 26th, 2004, 2:57 am

"In fremont, there starting some crip shit. Dey got surenos, nortenos and now crips, they statin out, niggas from the haystack, oakland, and frisco just moved there and startin a set called WFC, "west fremont crips" they claim the nomba 23, XXIII fer sum reason.they dont claim no street, they just recruitin hella frum fmt and kick it at one place, they got hella blacks and asians. They be kickin it at Newpark mall in newark, on thornto streets, and blacow, and in union city with UCV and shit. So far they like 20 deep and 10 deep fer their youngsta set, WFC Jrs. dey got into a huge fight with irv, dey had hella back up though, fuccin DCG "deep creec gangstas" from ardenwood (hella youngstas), some newark crips, and hella Union city foos backed em up. I wasnt there but heared it was crazy, it was right in Irv turf, at horner jr. high. Irv got there youngsters to fight the young cripz. Irvington got some decoto and some VNF niggas, but not 2 many because they wuz already hella deep.

They arent cool with VNF, varrio norte Fremont, because some youngsta loccs got jumped by them OG's because they chased a youngin that was talkin shit into there turf. Dey also arent cool with SPL surenos on central fremont even though they both hate VNF. They also got NL$ from niles district, they all red raggin nortes, they hate crips even though they dont even got funk..

I by the way am from haystack, i just kick it with my homies up there all the mo fuccin time, i live right by the new el pollo loco on mission."

Well, first off, hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm an infantry soldier in the Army right now, but I was born on Willow in Hayward, off of A street. On the west side of the tracks, if anyone knows where that is. I lived in a group home in Fremont, and I really wasn't impressed. If they have any gangs now, they probably are mostly wannabees anyway, because everybody I ever met over there was soft. But back to Hayward, I haven't been there in a few years at least. Anybody that knows the street I'm talking about, could you tell me what it's like there now? I heard that area is all nortenos, but that some new gangs are moving in. Apparently it's changed a lot. Any information would be appreciated, because I'm going to Iraq soon and I don't know if I'll get to see it again. You know, sentimental shit like that.

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 26th, 2004, 4:11 pm

Soldier, i kno where ur talking about, its all norte now... wasnt it always norte??

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Soldier » December 26th, 2004, 7:30 pm

Yeah but lately I hear surenos are moving up from LA. Dunno if that's true or not.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » December 27th, 2004, 9:58 am

Soldier wrote:"In fremont, there starting some crip shit. Dey got surenos, nortenos and now crips, they statin out, niggas from the haystack, oakland, and frisco just moved there and startin a set called WFC, "west fremont crips" they claim the nomba 23, XXIII fer sum reason.they dont claim no street, they just recruitin hella frum fmt and kick it at one place, they got hella blacks and asians. They be kickin it at Newpark mall in newark, on thornto streets, and blacow, and in union city with UCV and shit. So far they like 20 deep and 10 deep fer their youngsta set, WFC Jrs. dey got into a huge fight with irv, dey had hella back up though, fuccin DCG "deep creec gangstas" from ardenwood (hella youngstas), some newark crips, and hella Union city foos backed em up. I wasnt there but heared it was crazy, it was right in Irv turf, at horner jr. high. Irv got there youngsters to fight the young cripz. Irvington got some decoto and some VNF niggas, but not 2 many because they wuz already hella deep.

I by the way am from haystack, i just kick it with my homies up there all the mo fuccin time, i live right by the new el pollo loco on mission."

Well, first off, hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm an infantry soldier in the Army right now, but I was born on Willow in Hayward, off of A street. On the west side of the tracks, if anyone knows where that is. I lived in a group home in Fremont, and I really wasn't impressed. If they have any gangs now, they probably are mostly wannabees anyway, because everybody I ever met over there was soft. But back to Hayward, I haven't been there in a few years at least. Anybody that knows the street I'm talking about, could you tell me what it's like there now? I heard that area is all nortenos, but that some new gangs are moving in. Apparently it's changed a lot. Any information would be appreciated, because I'm going to Iraq soon and I don't know if I'll get to see it again. You know, sentimental shit like that.
A LOC,
I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU YOUR DOING SOME BOLD SHIT TO GO THERE
LOC, BUT I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY RESPECTS FOR GOING TO IRAQ LOC,