Training Day (2001)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: what crip set is in Training day?

Unread post by Cereal_K » September 3rd, 2003, 8:27 am

I asked if the street that ended was the Jungles .
Im the same on the computer and on the street, ni99a, i dont need to prove ya anything cuz i never said i wuz a G, but others seem to have said it. 4 me a gang is a group of people wearing their clothes different from others, and being down 4 everybody of the gang, but if a 50 year old guy tellin me what i gotta do, i said hell nah, sono wi understand your relation with KeeFee D because the whole community is involved in the gang youre the ni99a that takes KeeFee D to the places !!hahaha, i dont believe that shit of an african tribe thats BULL-SHIT !! i gang its about bein down, not like tutsis or things like that, so how can an 50 or 45 year old be a warrior?? hell be smoked in a minute, so thats what ya wanna be an OG, maybe if u suck KeeFee´s dicc u can get with the bosses of the gang.

KEEP IT REAL !!!! not tellin shit that BULL-SHIT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2003, 9:31 pm

and lil bityatchh ass cereal killed lololol no coment lil gay boay you want my pic so hard well go on a gay forum and get a big phat niggas dick in your lil spanish mouth cause you speak to dawm much lil bitch you need your nutty lil monkey ass to be filled with compton sperm well go and ask another nigga ...FAKE ASS NET BANGER WATCH WHAT THE BUSTER SEND ME :

To: bgCASPER
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:25 pm
Subject: C-Loc
Yo wuz up, u bang hard ? the photos of gang members with guns are the best, yo send me u with the blue rag, my e-mail is : k_cee8@hotmail.com
I wuz trippin , man, i think CRIPS IZ 4 LIFE.

Keep it real . dawgz!!

SO ITS THE SAME BUSTA WHO ASK US THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CRIPS AND A TAGGER WELL ON THE PREVIOUS POST SEEMS LIKE HE KNEW IT CAUSE HE WAS CLAIMIN CRIP 4 LIFE LOLOLOLOL
WHAT A SORRY ASS BUSTER FAKE ASS BIYTCH
AND YOU CAN READ :HE V SAID HE LOVES THE PICS WITH BIG GUNZ AND BLUE RAGS WHAT TYPE OF GAY SHYT IS THAT ???

AND AT THE END HE STATED KEEP IT REAL DAWG LOLOL BUT HE IS FAKE AS FUCCKQ

ON ANOTHER TOPIC HE STATED HE GONNA RIDE AGAINST ME WITH KEE FEE D ??? KEITH DAVIS AKA KEE FEE D IS THE UNCLE OF ONE OF MY MAIN HOMIE TRAVIS LOLOL THE GAY BOYS NEVER SET A FOOT IN COMPTON HE IS FROM MADRID AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A CRIPS IS AND THIS DUMM AS GAY BOAY JUST CAUSE HE WANTS TO WANK AND COLLECT NIGGAS PICS WITH BIG GUNZ START LIEING ABOUT HIM HANGIN WITH KEITH , ABOUT HIM BEING A FICTIONAL CRIPS BY THE NAME OF C LOC THAN THIS SAME BOAY ALWAYS SIGN AND WRITE KEEP IT REAL ??? WELL KICK THAT FAGGET OUT OF THE BOARD CAUSE WE ARE WASTING TIME HERE ....

Kab
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kab » September 7th, 2003, 1:59 am

*sigh*

What's wrong with ya Cereal ? Sounds like you only ran with cliques that never repped. Never heard of the word "respect" ? Your folks raised you wrong or maybe just lac of common sense.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 7th, 2003, 4:17 am

cereal killed have a lack of comon sense and a lack of foot in his lil gay ass, i think we should stop wasting time with that busta he got ban anyway , props to alonso who got comon sense ...

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » September 16th, 2003, 1:36 am

Lol, never give your gun to a bunch of Mexicans.

"Playa to playa, pimp to pimp, I don't believe you'll shoot me, nigga."

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 22nd, 2003, 7:03 am

haha that whole thing was a funny episode...that e mail or whatever he sent you seemed like he was trying so hard to be accepted. sad man.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2003, 8:34 am

:wink: lololol yep he is quiet now lololol :wink:

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 22nd, 2003, 9:06 am

Pershing wrote:Lol, never give your gun to a bunch of Mexicans.
and always help mexican girls that r gettin raped in the alley :wink:

BlewLeeGee

Unread post by BlewLeeGee » September 22nd, 2003, 10:46 pm

Now let me break this down to the lowest common denominator, 'cause yall are trippin'!! Big time! It's not as if Watts, the 'Jungles' or anywhere else has a fortress around it preventing you from entering. Now, if you're a gang banger or a young Black man or even Hispanic, then you may have problems; you enter at your own risk, but if you're a movie producer coming through with cameras, you pose no threat. If anything, they're going to get their respective 'hoods glorified! What threat would a bunch of actors and movie producers pose to them? None! Therefore these actors and producers are going to get their respect and they're going to get free passes. Thank you!

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 23rd, 2003, 3:31 pm

lol i dont think so, they paid the crips in the imperial courts and the reason they got to do it in the jungles cuz the dude help make the movie wuz from there.

i remember that michael jackson video "beat it" , those were real crips in that video, that wuz back in the 80s when a lot of south central wuz mostly blacks, the area they were filiming the video wuz run by crips, they wouldnt let them shoot there unless they got to be in the video and paid, str8 up, by the way that song and video wuz the sh*t lol

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 23rd, 2003, 3:44 pm

where exactly was Beat It filmed?

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 4:07 pm

Im tired of ya bitch ass. motherfucker bulls fan, big son of the bitch, trying to be accepted ?? haha dont make me laugh fool, by who i need to be accepted, ??? i just asked Bg Ckasper to prove his affiliations with a photo and he didnt prove it, thats it. I think u got much bum rushed when ya was caught gay ass, PUNK MOTEHRFACKA !!

BlewLeeGee

Unread post by BlewLeeGee » September 23rd, 2003, 4:19 pm

They got paid 'cause they were in the movie as actors. They didn't act out of character, but followed a script, so of course they got paid! The Michael Jackson 'Beat It' video was tight, though, up until they broke out with the gladiator/ballerina moves...

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 23rd, 2003, 4:36 pm

Cereal_II wrote:Im tired of ya female ass. motherfucker bulls fan, big son of the female, trying to be accepted ?? haha dont make me laugh fool, by who i need to be accepted, ??? i just asked Bg Ckasper to prove his affiliations with a photo and he didnt prove it, thats it. I think u got much bum rushed when ya was caught gay ass, PUNK MOTEHRFACKA !!

"yeah im cereal II im real cool because i like to start internet fights..wow...my self esteem is really low because no one paid attention to me when i was a kid" hey dick cheese...i wasnt the one trying to be accepted. I have never claimed shit on this site. i show respect to everyone here...im the gay ass? Dont make us all laugh...youre the one who wanted to see dudes with blue rags....

and quit pm'ing me and talking shit...get a life "dawg."

Wheres cereals dawgs at????? where his dawgs at???? oh wait he dont have any.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 23rd, 2003, 4:55 pm

yea bulls fan, that kid needs sum help

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 6:50 pm

Come on bitch ass bulls fan u can do it better, this forum is full of punks, as s bitches, trying to be internet gangstaz, cause they aint shit ontha street, and if casper is the leader of this, well let me laugh, at ya all punks !!

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 23rd, 2003, 11:16 pm

leader of what? man...youre creating scenarios in your head bro...just relax...take a deep breath...smoke a joint...get laid...go drinking..do something man...aint no one trying to bang on the net. relax tough guy

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 24th, 2003, 7:49 pm

i know this is late n all but cuzz this shi* had me rollin

To: bgCASPER
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:25 pm
Subject: C-Loc
Yo wuz up, u bang hard ? the photos of gang members with guns are the best, yo send me u with the blue rag, my e-mail is : k_cee8@hotmail.com
I wuz trippin , man, i think CRIPS IZ 4 LIFE.

Keep it real . dawgz!!

who wants a picture of another MAN with or w/out a red or blue rag?

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 25th, 2003, 7:25 am

Bg demon why dont ya put the rag around your dick, make a hard knot, till it gets no blood.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 25th, 2003, 7:36 pm

what so now im supposed to loc up or something?
you need to take your lil tiny toon net bangin self to school cuzz.
internet banger? i guess it would be a lot easier to come up ridin on niggas on the net rather than LAYIN IT DOWN for ya hood . and where is you from anyway? i always see you flyin out the mouth at people but you never have anything productive for this lil board/site deal . if you gonna trip on somebody keep it HOOD and do it in person rather than beatin a niggas ass on the internet lol. you must be a real loc cause i bet it takes alot of nuts to wolf SH*% to somebody over the internet.....................................?loc?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2003, 6:56 am

word :lol: :D :D :D :wink: wud that h60d like bro lolol don't pay attention to this bytch he ain't shyt .....i have to admit i'm gettin' borred of this board cause of lil bytch like him ...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 26th, 2003, 7:44 am

Bro ??? Why dont ya say vato or loco casper ??? I dont need to trip on nobody in the net, but ive someone is callin me marc ass, or motherfucka, i wont shut my mouth, and i will answer it. I aint trying to net trip on nobody, but its like casper says somethin and he like everybody bow down, i think youre not the only one who knows about compton, if ya dont want to make no post dont make em , I DONT GIVE GIVE A FUC ABOUT YA. Trying to beef in tne net, big gang of bustaz !! talk bout gangs, iif ya trying to net beef ill laugh at ya stupid face.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 26th, 2003, 9:53 am

somebody needs to kick this busta off this forum 4 real

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 26th, 2003, 4:35 pm

Ice wrote:somebody needs to kick this busta off this forum 4 real
the lil foolio will just come back as CEREAL_3 or some other name...what everybody needs to do is just not reply to any of his posts. maybe he'll just lay down and lick his nuts...or his boyfriends! 8)

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 26th, 2003, 5:41 pm

lol, stateraised

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 27th, 2003, 6:52 am

Bg Faker or Bg Casper = Bg Demon = og Kartoon = Compton´s Net Banger. Stop Net bangin , go to the streets to bang, if youre " real g´s ??".

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2003, 7:17 am

LOL STATERAISED LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2003, 7:43 am

RIGHT NOW YOU SEE I DON'T POST CAUSE THIS BYTCH IS HERE I DON'T LIKE BEING DISSED BY THAT LIL BYTCH ,NEMESIS GONNA CREATE A BOARD WERE THE CREAL SHYT WILL BE FLUSHED .I KNOW HE MIGHT COME UP WITH A CEREAL 23446 BUT HE WILL GET BAN DAYLI THERE SO I INVITE ALL USERS TO IGNORE HIM AND CHECK NEMESIS FORUM WHO WILL BE A BUSTER FREE FORUM , AND NEMESIS WILL BE CHECCIN THINGS DAYLI

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 27th, 2003, 11:09 am

bgCASPER wrote:RIGHT NOW YOU SEE I DON'T POST CAUSE THIS BYTCH IS HERE I DON'T LIKE BEING DISSED BY THAT LIL BYTCH ,NEMESIS GONNA CREATE A BOARD WERE THE CREAL SHYT WILL BE FLUSHED .I KNOW HE MIGHT COME UP WITH A CEREAL 23446 BUT HE WILL GET BAN DAYLI THERE SO I INVITE ALL USERS TO IGNORE HIM AND CHECK NEMESIS FORUM WHO WILL BE A BUSTER FREE FORUM , AND NEMESIS WILL BE CHECCIN THINGS DAYLI
say homie, he aint gonna come back as cereal, or anything like that if he knows that name is gonna get looked at or banned, he'll just come back as "dipshit" or "snotrag" or something. you can tell he got a "lil man" complex cause he be trying to act so hard and act like he gonna "cyber beat down" someone/anyone who dont say what he likes or agrees with. i wouldnt doubt it one bit casper if he's in some kind of therapy hospital and when his batteries run low,from cruising the hallways, while there charging he takes his hate out in this forum. he be talking all about how he gonna do this and that and that aint nobody in here gonna do anything, that we just cyber gangsters, ha ha, i really wish he would ever leave spain and come here to america, to LA county, ON THE REAL casper if he did I WOULD GIVE HIM MY HOOK UP and he can see what the real deal is, i aint in here trying to trying to be a gangster or act tough, i was doing that BEFORE he was even born, i'm trying to gain understanding on some things in here but it throws your focus off when someone like foolio cereal always be making dumb azz posts. trying to be so hard. say cereal, on the real, if you ever decide to come to cali, LA county PLEASE IM ME CAUSE I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU ABOUT. i'll meet you somewhere and you WILL have a different attitude. if you aint willing to do that cereal then leave it alone, no need to come off with some crazy azz remark to this. its PUT UP OR SHUT UP cereal... 8)

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 27th, 2003, 11:55 am

To: Ice
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:04 pm
Subject: BULGARIAN SHITTER
WHATS up with you motherfucker ??? somebody should put a gun in ya mouth and pull the trigger, then u stop talkin, bulgarian that doesnt know @$%* about the hooligans, keep ya ass in bulgaria, motherfucker

lmao that busta needs 2 get a life 4 reeeeeal, bitch ass homo

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2003, 9:43 am

lol the lil bytch ass cereal lolol he really loud but he didn't even gave me a place to meet in his home town ....staiteraised lololol i got exactly the same feeling... now lil puto we need some action cause you loud but your piss doesnt even reach your toes lil bytch .

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 28th, 2003, 5:01 pm

just ban fruit loops lucky charms cereal already...