Australia II

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
jin

Re: Australia

Unread post by jin » September 2nd, 2004, 3:56 am

the viets are`pussies they dont carrey loaded guns on the street there to scared of the cops phillo mafia is small bout 16 peaople or more but the3re fhkin crazy they click quicker then viets there fore more dangerous they roll nearly 3o to 40 peaople on geaorge street a day

jin

Unread post by jin » September 2nd, 2004, 4:01 am

i roll but i only do upo too 5 peaople a postcode usaully get 4gs a day 3gs goes to my recruter which then goes towards drugs for me to sell im no full on hectic like my friends i roll with a trolley pole thts just my way and the ghetto is redfern but cabra is just pissed off rich gangsters

jin

Unread post by jin » September 2nd, 2004, 4:10 am

yo juniorx u eva heard of a tongan called sesiya i dont know how to spell it but he was in a big car crash bout 3 months ago

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 2nd, 2004, 6:35 am

i know about 50 Soasia's.. dont know any that where in car accidents..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 2nd, 2004, 6:47 am

dunno who these superstar Filos ur talkinig about.. but ive probably only met 1 or 2 that r down.. the rest r women.. they get there gay ass long fringe dyed gold with there ratties that look hopeless and there baggy american wannabe pants.. the filo's get hated by everyone.. only way they get accepted is if they join a predominantly chinese gang.. ie.. Singwor..

and as for Viets being pussies.. ur on a trip.. thats for sure.. the viets CLICK real damn quick.. there fuses r very short.. and majority dont talk shit.. if they say they gonna do something.. they will do it.. and they r ruthless about it.. no stealth in the dark kinda shit.. its more like run down the street with a Machette...

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » September 2nd, 2004, 8:21 am

JuniorX wrote:
yeh same goes for any race buddy.. but i see alot more stupid Abo's starting trouble then once the cops turn up.. its Racism.. yall r whining bastards.. aint my country ?.. this aint the dreamtime buddy.. wake up home boy.. yall needa get over with that cry of sorrow.. nobody listens anymore.. if yall wouldnt stop snorting petrol and stealing shit to get off Heroin.. yall wouldnt be getting chased int he first place.. fool..

call me a racist.. it dont bother me..

and SouthSide.. to be honest.. none of Australia is bad enuff to be worried about i dont think.. unless u want to get ur head kicked in.. keep ya mouth shut anywhere and u will be right..
you asume im aboriginal? im not,i was born in australia, afrikan(kenya) mother/english father so i spose im a half cast. snorting petrol fumes realy only happens out in the bush, and yes some r on the hard shit in the cities but so is every other race. and i still dont see how u and any toher race is acting any diferent. the only reson u see it worse is coz of the racist cops. and radburn as for the elders the only problem in them is there old and dont under stand how things go down, its like if your grandma was runnen the country she wouldnt hav a clue about the youth 2day. iv known a few azn's and there r a few u gotta watch for but i aint been down to syd for awile last i herd was that big circle were moving in over 5T there sposed to be big but i still hear the rebels be runnen shit down there as 4 lebs they aint shit had a group of them come up here tryen to start shit in the movies then wen we call them out they pull a knife n piss off, but they got kicked out of town by the rebels.

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » September 2nd, 2004, 8:31 am

lmao juniorx, i just read u were from druit. man that place is a hole it makes me laugh to think there being any more than 1 gang in there, i once new a kid from there some sk8r kid with red hair named chris somthing?

radburn

Unread post by radburn » September 2nd, 2004, 7:47 pm

STaSH wrote:lmao juniorx, i just read u were from druit. man that place is a hole it makes me laugh to think there being any more than 1 gang in there, i once new a kid from there some sk8r kid with red hair named chris somthing?
whats your point man. im from druitt born and raised on the border opf hebo and bidwill. So what if you knoew a sk8 kid, do you knowbig the druitt is, you got your good parts and your bad parts. junior x alreadfy said that there isnt much gang activity, most disputes are stlled with the fist. if you want to defame my home town i think you should take a ride to bidwill, to the townhouse side, and start talking tough

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 2nd, 2004, 11:21 pm

i think the dude wanna be talkin all he wants when he aint screamin where hes from or who he is and who he knows.. ive lived in the druitt forever.. and as for saying mt druitt aint dangerous.. home boy.. got a news flash.. nowhere in australia is dangerous.. the people who be gettin killed normally gettin killed becoz they either talked shit or done the wrong things..

now for u saying same goes for any race.. ur totally wrong.. look at the percentage of unemployed, uneducated, drug adicted aboriginals then comapre that with any other race in australia.. u'll see what i mean.. racist cops.. here we go again.. a large portion of cops are pigs.. but theeres also that large part of cops that get spat on everyday trying to do there job.. the abos can keep crying racism.. people dont listen anymore.. its old and worn out.. im someone of "black/brown" heritage... ive been thrown against floors and walls by cops.. but i think back and realized.. why they throw me against the wall and floor in the first place??.. coz my dumb ass done something wrong...

think about what ive just wrote and dont reply until u have another point other than racist cops..

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » September 2nd, 2004, 11:29 pm

man i didnt mean any disrespect, i ment by calling it a hole coz there is shit all there, much like were im from. druit is an ok place but i was surprised there be any gangs in there. but as u say they only hav brawls so they cant be much. and yeah ill go roll threw ya town house area but unfortunatly im broke so i wont be rolling anywere and wat do u mean by town houses r u meaning the housing commision coz i also live in a housing commision and i dont see it as a threat.

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » September 2nd, 2004, 11:33 pm

JuniorX wrote:i think the dude wanna be talkin all he wants when he aint screamin where hes from or who he is and who he knows.. ive lived in the druitt forever.. and as for saying mt druitt aint dangerous.. home boy.. got a news flash.. nowhere in australia is dangerous.. the people who be gettin killed normally gettin killed becoz they either talked shit or done the wrong things..

now for u saying same goes for any race.. ur totally wrong.. look at the percentage of unemployed, uneducated, drug adicted aboriginals then comapre that with any other race in australia.. u'll see what i mean.. racist cops.. here we go again.. a large portion of cops are pigs.. but theeres also that large part of cops that get spat on everyday trying to do there job.. the abos can keep crying racism.. people dont listen anymore.. its old and worn out.. im someone of "black/brown" heritage... ive been thrown against floors and walls by cops.. but i think back and realized.. why they throw me against the wall and floor in the first place??.. coz my dumb ass done something wrong...

think about what ive just wrote and dont reply until u have another point other than racist cops..
hey man is there any other way i can argue with u other than this forum im getting sik of having to go over wat we hav already stated

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » September 3rd, 2004, 1:42 am

Stash where u from
Iz most of u guys from the West

STaSH

Unread post by STaSH » September 3rd, 2004, 1:59 am

nah im out of the city liven up the mid north coast, great lakes region. between sydney and coffs harbour.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 5th, 2004, 7:40 pm

To that fool Jin

u are one stupid asswipe bro
1. filomafia BS, wat a joke
2. viets being pussies?? for u to say that about Viets in sydney just goes to show how uninformed and clueless u really are
3. George st is not considered a vietnamese stronghold or territory
it is mixed with chinese, indos, and some viets, it is a mix of asians that hang there and are all youngsters who pull no weight

and i can tell ur 1 young wannabe idiot who speaks of stupid shit on the net, YOU ARE ONE STUPID DICK!!! why dont u tell evryone what u sell as well

U got a lot to learn rookie, wat are u chinese??? u must have got served by viets cos u always refer to them in a bad light, Dont speak on shit u dont know about, saying cabra is full of pissed off rich gangsters, these pissed off rich ganagsters will teach u a lesson or two and would wipe out this joke of a crew called filomafia without havin to even leave cabra, u way out ur league rookie

radburn

Unread post by radburn » September 6th, 2004, 5:22 pm

TVibes wrote:To that fool Jin

u are one stupid asswipe bro
1. filomafia BS, wat a joke
2. viets being pussies?? for u to say that about Viets in sydney just goes to show how uninformed and clueless u really are
3. George st is not considered a vietnamese stronghold or territory
it is mixed with chinese, indos, and some viets, it is a mix of asians that hang there and are all youngsters who pull no weight

and i can tell ur 1 young wannabe idiot who speaks of stupid shit on the net, YOU ARE ONE STUPID DICK!!! why dont u tell evryone what u sell as well

U got a lot to learn rookie, wat are u chinese??? u must have got served
by viets cos u always refer to them in a bad light, Dont speak on shit u dont know about, saying cabra is full of pissed off rich gangsters, these pissed off rich ganagsters will teach u a lesson or two and would wipe out this joke of a crew called filomafia without havin to even leave cabra, u way out ur league rookie
thats some real talk right there, filo mafia, you have got to be joking jin, filos would suck a samoans dick if they asked them to.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 7th, 2004, 2:46 pm

aye Vibes.. thx for statin that shit.. haha.. George St. the dudes hangin up on over there may know some people in hihgh places.. but they all bitches to be honest.. say alot when theres alot of them.. when theres 5 or less of them.. they got there hands in there pockets and heads down.. no heart..

runt

Unread post by runt » September 10th, 2004, 11:55 am

You guys forget all the graf/searching crews which make up the majority of Syd based crews. Although some crews are predominately about the aerosol art, there are crews dedicated to searchin etc.

Syd has heaps of gangs based on ethnic origins (eg .. Viets/Chinese/Islanders/Lebos) who tend to hang with their own kind, but a lot of these 'crews' dont have names. They are juss like minded individuals banding together to make the ashcay lad.

funny shit reading these posts ... bring back memories ... UTB .. SOS ... FUA ... CRS ... 210 ... DTA ... RBS ... Legends ... etc etc.

and while it used to be true that most disputes were settled head up out here in Syd, the fucked reality is there is a growing trend for them now being settled with the knifes and guns. What can ya do.

anyways ... could chat heaps more about this but i'm workin the graveyard shift at work and it's like 5am and i'm fukn tired as. So that was my 2cents worth ... for the time being anyways.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 10th, 2004, 4:53 pm

aye der bruh.. ya seem like ya actually know something.. stay up..

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » September 13th, 2004, 1:26 am

Are there any mainstream color gangs like in the states here that have a dress code 'n all? I'm thinking the islanders would be into that. Leb gangs I see mostly into that tight muscle shirt stuff.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 13th, 2004, 1:36 am

naa.. u get little families who claim there little crews reppin colors.. but they dont go hard out like the states..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 13th, 2004, 5:33 pm

"funny shit reading these posts ... bring back memories ... UTB .. SOS ... FUA ... CRS ... 210 ... DTA ... RBS ... Legends ... etc etc."

wats up Runt
those crews do bring back memories, u must have grown up around the inner west and west areas
i used to know a lot of islanders, mainly tongans and still do, from these old school crews which are pretty old like FUA which was linked to UTB and the Marrickville Legends, wasnt RBS just a tagging crew??
The Legends had problems with everyone back then especially the Tongan crews like UTB and FUA, The Vietnamese got on with FUA and UTB, cos there were a couple of viets in tight with FUA and occassionally helped them smash on the Legends when necessary. sorry rambling now, those were the days ahahahahah, how things have changed

PEAYCE!

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 13th, 2004, 10:46 pm

aye Vibes good to see u still keep in touch with some Tongans.. i wouldnt know em.. coz id say ur a few generations ahead of me..

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » September 14th, 2004, 1:19 am

hey hey i want to an oz gang site focusing on sydney first then branching out, anyone here to help out. My gang knowledge could use a bit a fill too. hit me back if u interested or have links with gangs in oz. the site i have planned should provide info plus maybe some pics. cheers.

runt

Unread post by runt » September 15th, 2004, 1:13 am

TVibes wrote: wats up Runt
those crews do bring back memories, u must have grown up around the inner west and west areas
i used to know a lot of islanders, mainly tongans and still do, from these old school crews which are pretty old like FUA which was linked to UTB and the Marrickville Legends, wasnt RBS just a tagging crew??
yeah i grew up inner south west.

RBS was a taggin crew but like most taggin crews their members branched out into searchin etc ... the usual cycle you know. 210 was a sub branch of RBS and was strictly a searchin crew. Also if memory serves me correct there was TRA which grew out of RBS and was another writin crew.

radburn

Unread post by radburn » September 15th, 2004, 6:37 pm

man those gangs you mentioned before do bring back memorys. U.T.B use to pretty big where im from, about 8 years ago there use to be heaps of fights between U.T.B and the abos in mt druitt. in one of the fights an abo got chopped up and died the next day. i think it happened in a park in shalvey.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » September 15th, 2004, 8:21 pm

what happen to UTB just fade away and branch off? i remember them very briefly however

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2004, 12:24 pm

18st is claiming to have sets in Sydney, AUSTRALIA. Check out their Australia page: http://www.xv3gang.com/australia/australia.html

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » September 29th, 2004, 3:30 am

if dey iz a 18st it wood prob b in Fairfield coz Fairfield iz full of Latinos i tink it haz the most Latinos in Sydney

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » September 29th, 2004, 5:38 pm

hahahaha.. i know some of dem dudes.. if u look at one of the Pics.. u can see the Islanders there.. i know couple of them and know them Ese's from these dudes.... but i know for a fact most of dem dudes Live in West-Sydney.. but hang Inner-West.. never had a clue they was Bangin no American Set.. they was always just chillin..

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » September 30th, 2004, 4:05 am

yeh, i thought 18th street was strictly latino, can clearly see some islanders.

AustStein

Unread post by AustStein » September 30th, 2004, 8:46 am

Up in in the Redlands (20 minute drive from the city of Brisbane) we got 14-15 year olds thinkin that to become part of the Bloods or Crips all you gotta do is wear a Red/Blue bandanna... Aint that sad

The funniest thing is, They dont even hate each other.. They on most parts get along! There "Hangout" is rougly a 150 sqaure radius which includes the Food Hall in the Shopping Mall, The fountain/Stairs out the back of the food Hall(Which is smack bang in front of a Police Beat) and what i find the funniest... The Library.. They go into the library with there (50 cent,Eminem,Snoop Dogg, w.e cheap ass brands they can get) and sit on the couches..Play the playstation..Drink the water lol

Hell the worst these "Bangers" have done is shoplifting or Loitering..

Where is the world going these days

AustStein

Unread post by AustStein » September 30th, 2004, 11:17 pm

While walking to my car after work i took notice to a group of "Gangsters" lookin "Mean" on the stairs. They were decked out in the following: "Silver fluroescent Snoop Dogg pants with one side rolled up to the kneecap", "50-Cent Jersey", An Assortment of blue and red bandannas Wrapped around there fists or heads while sporting some kind of Ecko cap. Oh and we cant forget about the $200 dollar shoes they are wearing. Thinking this is what it's like in the U.S or L.A

I quietly laughed under my breath and thought back to a time while holidaying, i met a black couple who reside somewhere in L.A(They aint associated in/with gangs) to which i asked "Hey What do the gangs wear over there.. Stuff like Eminem etc" to which he replied "The real homies/gangsters are the one's wearin the the cheap clothes from the target and shit"

Just wondering what are your views on this?