Training Day (2001)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: what crip set is in Training day?

Unread post by omack » September 28th, 2003, 6:00 pm

For real!

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 29th, 2003, 1:32 am

is there a way you can ban someones IP? so no matter what name they change to...they cant come back....

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 29th, 2003, 1:27 pm

GANGS FORUM TURNS GAY TURF

LOS ANGELES (AP).- Gangs internet forum has been overcrowded by gays recently, and they are pissin on other non-gay users. They claim it as their turf, and to join them to have to bow down to their d..... . Further investigations identified the main leaders of this gay gang as:
B.G. Faker ( Compton´s Always Sucking Penis Even Red ) that entered initially the forum saying he was a crip, it was thought as main sources said, he was refferring to the Crips street gang, but it was later discovered that what he was really referring to is that he liked to
CRIP ( Casper RockIn Penis ), this was a shock to other users thinking they were on a gang forum as sources relate. But he wasnt alone, it isnt known if they were friends before,but his accomplice known as " Gayraised by the state " or " the bit-ch of Artesia " as reffered by his LA County Jail inmates according to prison officers. Smokey, an inmate in LA County Jail, serving 20 years for bank robbery, interviewed by this magazine, told, " That bit-ch sucked my dick like the ones from the street, he could eat 20 dicks every day ".The third main member of this "gay gang " is known as " Bollocks Fan ", sources havent provided much information about this man, yet they appointed, he was a huge fan always looking for the bollocks. With the facts related before, sources informed Non gay users of the forum were worried about the way the gang forum as being handled, and the threaten of Bg Compton´s Always Sucking Penis Even Red was, quote : " Man you know the side, motherfucking dick side ", and " the forum shouldnt be called Gangs forum , we should call it Gay Forum". We well keep informed.

PD : Bg Compton´s Always Sucking Penis Even Red, just tell me your fucking friend barrio, in which barrio he lives. Bitch ass

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 29th, 2003, 1:35 pm

:lol: :lol: This cats on one :lol:

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 29th, 2003, 4:04 pm

Hey, Cereal, it's so funny how you talk ish on others but you are the number one dude keepin it fake.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 29th, 2003, 7:19 pm

lil peckerwood comin on here actin ignorant prolly cause some loc's used to C'em or b'em in school.
whatevr cousin just lemme ask this. do you feel more down every time you bust on somebody thru a screen? i dont care what kinda wolf ticket you come back with, just dont beat me too bad alright cuzz. hahahha. come fly out the mouth in person loc , what you need an address?

whatta mark

also....how do you ignore someone where you cant see what they post on here? or do you just actually havta ignore them? or can alonso just ban him cause he never has anything to bring to this

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 30th, 2003, 6:59 am

Look Buster, dont look at my post, just that to ignore them. hahhahahaa, to me is funny, ya cant deny the article iz damn good , hahahahaha, and i dont know why this guy named Casper hatin on me so much, just because i aint from Compton, sure u laugh at the article, theres another acronym for Basper :
Bloods Always Superior Pirus Everytime Rule , now tell me whos the mack ??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 30th, 2003, 10:47 am

LOLOLOLOL and now he think he's is funny .... bg demon let that lil shyt wank behind his screen and say what he wants to say one day he ll c sorry cause he ll act like in the net with the wrong nigga and he ll end up with a big blacc dicc in his mouth , nemesis started a new forum and the lil biytch will have no pass ...its on damuandrips.com

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 30th, 2003, 11:48 am

cereal where u at anyway? lemme know, i might come see u and slap yo punk ass if im goin around where u at.........

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » September 30th, 2003, 8:31 pm

Man, all this whining back and forth between all y'all is makin this site real lame. Just ignore the dude already. Every time you respond to someone like this, you're doing exactly what they want you to do. Come on y'all, can't we act like adults here?? Just let the shit go already. Almost every damn post on this site ends up being some pointless argument between people who'll never interact with one another in real life. So, why waste your time???? Just move on.

BlewLeeGee

Unread post by BlewLeeGee » September 30th, 2003, 8:53 pm

Fre$h -- I thought I was the only one... Thank You!!!

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 30th, 2003, 10:12 pm

lol

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » October 1st, 2003, 12:46 pm

Haha, Ice is cracking me up. Check his pic. Talk the talk, walk the walk bro. Lol.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » October 1st, 2003, 12:56 pm

wcrockets wrote:Haha, Ice is cracking me up. Check his pic. Talk the talk, walk the walk bro. Lol.
lmao i dont have any better pics of myself, what can i do, i am an ugly muthafucka, nobody wants to take a picture of me lol :lol:

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » October 1st, 2003, 1:25 pm

Haha.. no it's all good. Keep it real bro. Peace.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » October 1st, 2003, 5:24 pm

ice is geed up

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » October 5th, 2003, 8:01 am

Where was the video " Beat It " shoot ? and the 2 crips that appear on the video which gang they represent ??? It nearly all played out of the streets, so why they put crips ?

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » October 5th, 2003, 3:45 pm

the beat it video wuz shot somewhere in downtown LA , which wuz a predominantly black area around that time

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » October 30th, 2003, 10:16 pm

For what it was, that lil diss cereal did was funny to me. Now don't get it twisted, I seriously doubt if he would be anything but humble should he ever meet bsCasper r Stateraised in person and probably couldn't hold his space with must of u. But.... that shit was funny 2 me, I laughed my ass off, but took it 4 what is was....I hope, just humor. Now cereal, be careful,not 2 get ur young ass caught up in here, cuz fools don't like u, u talk a lot of shit.

Anyways, I was always led 2 believe those fools in the beat it video were from 52 Broadway Gangsters, atleast that was the buzz back then, if I remember correctly some of the graffiti read 52BGC. My ex's homegirl claimed one of those cats was her cousin and he was 52 BGC, but broads lie just like mf's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 31st, 2003, 9:15 am

LOL YES IT WAS FUNNY AND I STILL LAUGH , WELL I WOULD HAVE LAUGHT MORE IF HE JUST GAVE ME A MEETING SPOT AROUND MADRID JUST A BAR WERE MY BRO WOULD LAUGH WITH HIM ABOUT THE GOOD OL DAY WHEN HE WAS RIDING DOWN GREENLEAF WITH BIG KEE FEE

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 1st, 2003, 1:12 pm

To all the wanskers sayin im trying to act hard on the net, that aint even real, but tell on ething : which gangster spends his time in the net ? kick reality !! To me casper youre just a punk, i cant understand a real G trying to get fight on the net, because a real G would represent on the street, not on a web page, you got an Internet honour that is a shit and you know it, so in reality what u would do call 150 southside´s and act like the coward u are ?? Maybe i shouldnt have answered this punks that dont even kick it in their hood. Im here to hear about teh crips an dthe bloods, Hispanic gangs, etc, but it seems some punks here try to get the respect they dont have on the street.

Man casper ive told ya a dozen of times ya dont seem to hear, i dont need to prove nuthing with ya all, your internet honour makes me laugh, Real G´s be on the street, so tell me where your homie hangin or in which neighbourhood he be stayin if you want, thats it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 2nd, 2003, 7:36 am

PUNK ASS LIL BUSTA I INVITE YOU 4 A STREET PARTY AT THE BAR ON YOUR STREET CORNER I CAN'T BE LESS REAL THAN THAT ITS NOT ABOUT NET HONOR YOU DISSED ME BYTCH SO NOW YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU BUT IN REALITY NOT VIRTUALITY AND SINCE YOU KEPT DISSIN ME ON THE NET YOU ARE THE NET WANKSTA ...AND I LL BE THE ONE ASKIN YOUR ASS A MEETING POINT SO WE CAN HAVE A LIL CONVERSATION ... SO NOW GIVE ME A STREET MEETING POINT IF NOT SHOUT the F-CC UP LIL PUNK IGNORE ME ... HAVE A LIFE GO AND TAG SOME WALLS BUT STOP THAT INTERNET DISS CAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SHIT YOU STARTED LIL BYTCH .

Ice

Unread post by Ice » November 2nd, 2003, 1:01 pm

bgCasper why u even reply to that bitch, he wont meet u, he wont meet anybody on this forum, fuck he wont even say what country he's from, scared bitch, muthafucka needs to get banned or sumptin

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 3rd, 2003, 9:59 am

Why so many bustas internet gangstaz in here ? Damn man, shit i wuz hearin this kinda loca tape, my homms passed me, he said : " yo G check this shit, knowimsayin? if we put it tigether! ' and i said allright dawg, so after hearin a bit i said to me " damn thiz sh/t kinda crackin, so i got the lyric and i said to myself Real niggaz dont die !!!, so i type a bit in here so that nigguz can check the shit and say: damn man , so here it is : The one that made the song is called Casper and featurin faIce, check out, yo !

ILL BOW DOWN TO YOUR DICK
(CASPER)
The dick is mine nigguh get back
Dont fuck with my shit the gage is racked
about to suck the dick Im the motheafuckin King
Big dick in a small ass
Gays hold they breath they wanna suck my cock
when im horny
Runnin´ every dick west of the Mississippi
Its the gayseen pllin dicks with my pinky tongue
We got your homies dick suck it up !
Fo´ we fuck it up
Ill blow job before you make a phone call
Got 25 dicks sucking and we cant stop ya´all
Fo the sperm we want them dicks
Everybody freeze on y aknees but naked please !
Before any of ya gays get heart
Nigga get your dick out fool and...
HOOK
ILL bow down when i come to yo town
ILL bow down im west cock sucker
ILL bow down cause i aint a hater like you
ILL bow down to a penis that bigga than mine

I know u like the song, and u want Casper (Casper Always Sucking Dick EVen Red) to CRIP (Casper RockInPenis) on ya, remember he got 25 dicks, fo real !!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 3rd, 2003, 11:23 am

AIN'T EVEN FUNNY ...POOR LONELY GAY BOYS YOU SEEM TO HAVE A DICC SUCCIN OBSSESION LIL GAY BOY DO YOU STILL WAN PIC WITH A BIG GUN AND A BLU RAG ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 3rd, 2003, 11:31 am

SUP ICE WE HAVE A BUSTA FREE FORUM ON DAMUSANDRIPS.COM WERE WE BAN BUSTAZ AND LET REAL BANGAZ TALK THE TALK

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 3rd, 2003, 3:07 pm

I kno u like the shit, iz funny az fuc-k ! But dont take it serius, iz all good, knowimsayin ? it could have been FaIce, sometimes u gotta laugh at somethin have sense of humour, cuz when yall be talkin about murdaz & shit someone gotta talk somethin funny cuz then iz all murdaz and shit, and that shit when ya think about it all time gets inta ya brain and shit, and you seen it, and iz hella nazty shit ,ya gotta forget sometimes, iz like that.
How u gon have pic with a blue rag , ya aint a C ! To me the gangstaz shit iz all bout money, it aint bout smokin 10 nigguz, ill jus say the phrase that say ice Cube : " from a kid to a G, iz all bout money ".

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 3rd, 2003, 3:49 pm

Well if she was Cereal_K then she was already banned once but she just came back on to play some more. Probably lonely or something. Can't get a date.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 5th, 2003, 2:51 pm

shut the fuck up Bitch-rockets, i wish u call me that in my face the she thang, i then i would load the gun, and start firing shots like i just motherfuckin dont care, till i have no mo bullets, the same to casper, instead u could help tellin me yo homeboy hood in madrid, talk with him, man. That why i like LA , cuz a muthafucka wanna get trouble, u gave him back a visit rollin, and doin the drive-by shooting, also if u wanna an uzi u get it easy, it good.

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pershing » November 5th, 2003, 4:38 pm

Even if Cereal is banned he will not be forgotten. WHerever there is gang violence he will be there. Whenever there is sodomy his name will be heard. Where suffering occurs he will be remembered.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 5th, 2003, 6:25 pm

wherever there is gay little boy rape...he will be there. "keep it real dawgsss!"

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 5th, 2003, 6:27 pm

BULLS?LOL GO LAKERS!!!