Multi-Racial Children

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Multi-Racial Children

Unread post by LinozMami » August 29th, 2004, 1:08 am

I wanna know what you all think of all the mixed raced children now a days. My son is Mexi, white, fillipino, some sioux and some jap. And wherever I go I get compliments on how beautiful he is. Some people strongly believe in keeping their race pure, but I am so glad that my son can relate to many different cultures. I think that old BS line "mixed race kids just dont fit in anywhere" is from the 50's. If everyone was mixed, we could all stop trippin and enjoy 2,3,4 or more cultures and understand each other more.

Jeffrey

Re: Multi-Racial Children

Unread post by Jeffrey » August 29th, 2004, 1:17 am

I am mixed race. I am half Chinese and half Ecuadorian. Nobody seems to care. Neither do I. Even though i have friends from both side. I cant say that I identify better with one or the other.

LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LinozMami » August 29th, 2004, 1:19 am

see what im saying, me theory is mixed kids turn out more well adjusted and suffer less racism

Jeffrey

Unread post by Jeffrey » August 29th, 2004, 1:25 am

Not really. I used to have people calling me a race traitor or that i have no pride back when i was younger. Even though I'm well adjusted, other people are not. They still have this tribal state of mind.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 31st, 2004, 5:02 pm

LinozMami wrote:I wanna know what you all think of all the mixed raced children now a days. My son is Mexi, white, fillipino, some sioux and some jap. And wherever I go I get compliments on how beautiful he is. Some people strongly believe in keeping their race pure, but I am so glad that my son can relate to many different cultures. I think that old BS line "mixed race kids just dont fit in anywhere" is from the 50's. If everyone was mixed, we could all stop trippin and enjoy 2,3,4 or more cultures and understand each other more.
Well you do know that the 1950's was the paranoid generation. Most bi racial or mixed racial people are beautiful. I believe it weeds out bad genes.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 6:14 pm

WHY WOULD U DO THAT TO A CHILD?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 9th, 2004, 6:54 pm

BrownAndProud wrote:WHY WOULD U DO THAT TO A CHILD?
Do what?

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 9th, 2004, 8:01 pm

MUTT EM...

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 9th, 2004, 8:08 pm

my girl is half spanish and half black, she looks more spanish but the spanish ppl in her area dont accept her becasue they think shes 2 black and the black ppl dont accept her and call her a spik, so i see where ur comin from linozmami but i dunno

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 9th, 2004, 8:25 pm

Kids don't ask to come into the world, they just come.

Anybody who would even think of calling a kid a mutt or even think of them on that level....is stupid.

There are many bi or multi racial people out there that are doing great things. There is no need to be a Neanderthal.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 9th, 2004, 8:28 pm

SHUT UP NIGGA...I WASNT EVEN MEANIN IT LIKE THAT....MIX EM...SWITH EM UP WHATEVER

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 9th, 2004, 8:41 pm

CHRIS wrote:SHUT UP NIGGA...I WASNT EVEN MEANIN IT LIKE THAT....MIX EM...SWITH EM UP WHATEVER
Aren't we on our period?.........LOL.

I said ANYBODY..I didn't say you. So pull your panties out of your tail.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 9:54 pm

MUTTS!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 9th, 2004, 9:58 pm

Common Sense wrote:
CHRIS wrote:SHUT UP NIGGA...I WASNT EVEN MEANIN IT LIKE THAT....MIX EM...SWITH EM UP WHATEVER
Aren't we on our period?.........LOL.

I said ANYBODY..I didn't say you. So pull your panties out of your tail.
LOL...WHATEVER NIGGA

LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LinozMami » September 10th, 2004, 4:36 pm

yea its funny to call innocent children mutts. Well wait till these cute lil 'mutt' kids are taking your daughters. LOLZ

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 10th, 2004, 6:13 pm

LOL HAHA YEAH RIGHT, YOUR CALLING YOUR OWN KIDS MUTTS, WHEN I SAID MUTT EM, I MEANT MIX EM

LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LinozMami » September 13th, 2004, 5:23 pm

My bad, but the word "mutt" is usually used by white racist guys describing mixed kids. No harm done. My son is beautiful. Str8 model status.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 15th, 2004, 11:04 pm

I'M SURE YOUR SON IS BEAUTIFUL.......BLESS HIM......

MY DOGS ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO............(BUT THEY ARE STILL MUTTS)

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » October 16th, 2004, 8:28 pm

to brown and proud.. if ur Hispanic and ur doggin on doodes for being "mutts" I suggest u look into your history.. first of all, u know ppl of present day Mexico are of mestizo background.. European and Indian blood mixed.. and the Indios of the region came from Asia over the bering strait.. so for you to accuse somebody of being a mutt is hella ignorant. Mixing races is what brought you into existance homie.
As for mixing races; it's all good but there's still hella ignorant ppl out there that the child gon hafta deal with. Im half white, half Korean, but I look kinda hispanic. Also, Koreans is hella homogenous so it's hard for em to really accept white blood in their race. For me, I don't really got too many problems cept with older Koreans, but in NorCal it's all love and doodes don't really trip off race too much.

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » October 23rd, 2004, 3:10 pm

LinozMami wrote:see what im saying, me theory is mixed kids turn out more well adjusted and suffer less racism
actually being mixed race brings on a lot more racism, especially being black mixed in USA.

truesay

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 23rd, 2004, 5:00 pm

LinozMami wrote:.. My son is Mexi, white, fillipino, some sioux and some jap..
I'm curious as to how you got all this mix in your blood line ?

Isn't "jap" a deragatory name used on people from Nippon aka: Japan ?

How do you instill all these different cultures into a child ?

Or do you even have any ties to those cultures any more ?

Because you're using "Mexi" and "jap" as a couple of the racial definitions, and this lends me to beleive that you're not in tune with them ?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 25th, 2004, 7:31 am

hell yeah Cloudy Loc that's real. I'm a mutt too and don't see what the problem is with it. If anyting mixed fellas and ladies get jocked. Granted, I think you lose some of that nationalistic pride and maybe some parts of the culture, but me I mix with mad types of folks as my daily living and see good in all types of people. What I lost in nationalism and cultural pride I gained in other cultural forms like music, politics, etc. Biologically, mutts live longer, are healthier and more rugged. Pure breeds keep all the negative traits of their ancestors whereas when you mix the dominant traits of both come through. There is really supposedly only 3 races and I hate saying these words cause they sound old-fashioned but "Mongoloid, Negroid, Caucasoid" are the only divisions of the human race. You put two and two together as to where Latin folks came from. Who's ever seen those shirts "La Raza, Three roots, One People" where there is a picture of a white man, an Asian man, and an African man. Basically it's a shirt that represents Latinos/Latinas in NYC as people whose blood consists of all three "races". The impulse to mix is natural and to deny it is a socialized fear. "What will my friends / parents / community think of me?" type of thing

All this is not to say I haven't suffered racism, been harassed by LAPD, but I've also been accepted into the homes of Asian-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and African-Americans as a 'person of color', which is something that has made my life richer. I've also been marginalized as a minority in institutions (academic, government) but really whatever box you check doesn't make you and any normal individual will be able to discern that. Racists will always hate what they don't understand.

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 27th, 2005, 3:33 pm

im mixed with a lotta stuff:
Spanish (4rm Spain)
Cuban
Native American
French-Canadian
Black

so i kno how hard it iz 2 b mixed. even tho im not full latina, i still look it so im accepted more by muh cuban familia which iz who i live with. i have had a lot of experience with ppl hatin on me cuz im mixed. when i wuz in kindergarten, we had 2 draw a family picture & muh teacher took mine & ripped it up in muh face. she sayd tht since muh dad wuz dark & muh mom wuznt, it made muh picture ugly. i personally love erre race. & i thynk mixed kidz r beautiful. but i kno itz tuff 2 b a mixed kid in todayz society. & it shuldnt b tht way cuz it shuldnt b hard 2 b a child.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 27th, 2005, 6:05 pm

I'm mixed. My daughter is even more mixed. I hold both my cultures i come from high. Now that i have a daughters with culture from the Mexican side I make it a point that she embresses my cultures i came from AND my wifes culture.

Keeping a pure line is very important to some and i respect that. I'm just happy that my daughters and fluent in both spanish and english. =) Will be interesting when they hit teenage years and i make them mad. Wonder if they are gonna tell dad off since they know dad doesnt speak spanish /ponder. haha

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 27th, 2005, 9:39 pm

My sons mixed. His pops (me of course) is Irish, and his mom is from Peru.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 28th, 2005, 8:23 am

mxdchikk0305 wrote:im mixed with a lotta stuff:
Spanish (4rm Spain)
Cuban
Native American
French-Canadian
Black

so i kno how hard it iz 2 b mixed. even tho im not full latina, i still look it so im accepted more by muh cuban familia which iz who i live with. i have had a lot of experience with ppl hatin on me because im mixed. when i wuz in kindergarten, we had 2 draw a family picture & muh teacher took mine & ripped it up in muh face. she sayd tht since muh dad wuz dark & muh mom wuznt, it made muh picture ugly. i personally love erre race. & i thynk mixed kidz r beautiful. but i kno itz tuff 2 b a mixed kid in todayz society. & it shuldnt b tht way because it shuldnt b hard 2 b a child.
Damn your teacher did that? The 2 problems with being mixed is 1, everybody always guesses you something that you not, 2, you are not seen as being 'really' 'fully' 'legitimately' being any of your individual races.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 8:44 am

mxdchikk0305 wrote:im mixed with a lotta stuff:
Spanish (4rm Spain)
Cuban
Native American
French-Canadian
Black

so i kno how hard it iz 2 b mixed. even tho im not full latina, i still look it so im accepted more by muh cuban familia which iz who i live with. i have had a lot of experience with ppl hatin on me because im mixed. when i wuz in kindergarten, we had 2 draw a family picture & muh teacher took mine & ripped it up in muh face. she sayd tht since muh dad wuz dark & muh mom wuznt, it made muh picture ugly. i personally love erre race. & i thynk mixed kidz r beautiful. but i kno itz tuff 2 b a mixed kid in todayz society. & it shuldnt b tht way because it shuldnt b hard 2 b a child.
My kid is only 2, so nothing like that has happened to him yet, but Im ready to kick ass when it does.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 28th, 2005, 8:45 am

sealivin wrote:
LinozMami wrote:see what im saying, me theory is mixed kids turn out more well adjusted and suffer less racism
actually being mixed race brings on a lot more racism, especially being black mixed in USA.

truesay
So who has to be blamed for bringing up racism?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 8:48 am

My son realy could pass for both. He has my blue eyes, and his mom's skin, which looks like a light tan. Shes not real dark.

He could pass for hispanic or white. He will probably get asked that all the time. What he is.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 28th, 2005, 8:55 am

krookid wrote:My son realy could pass for both. He has my blue eyes, and his mom's skin, which looks like a light tan. Shes not real dark.

He could pass for hispanic or white. He will probably get asked that all the time. What he is.
Tell them he's Italian.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 8:58 am

LOL yea that does sound like Italian huh?

Im gonna raise my kid to be proud of what he is and where he came from.
And that no matter whos in his face, you never drop your heritage or religion on the ground.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 28th, 2005, 9:07 am

krookid wrote:LOL yea that does sound like Italian huh?

Im gonna raise my kid to be proud of what he is and where he came from.
And that no matter whos in his face, you never drop your heritage or religion on the ground.
hell yeah don't let him take any of that 'mutt' shit. being mixed is about to be the shit anyway.