Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Anonymous20

Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2003, 11:38 pm

Wats up yall

is there still a green light on asian gangs namely TRG?
is it because TRG were beefin with locos down in Long beach so La eme put out a green light on all asian gangs?

and are asian gangs on the rise like Vietnamese gangs, how are they compared to Black and hispanic gangs?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: Asian Gangs

Unread post by Young Nile » October 2nd, 2003, 8:29 am

I know a few different Asian dudes who bang. I know some dudes from WS Vietnamese Boyz and oriental Lazy Boyz.

But here in the inner city of LA you dont really here about Asian gangs that much because the history of the streets is all about Black and Mexican gangs.

To answer your question though I would say the Asian gang influence is for surely on the rise. I know a few different area's where I always see asian bangers. However Asain gangs are most active in the San Gabriel Valley.

I dont know nothing about Asian gangs having a green light on them It might be true but I never heard about it. Mexican gangs and Asian gangs are always fighting.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » October 2nd, 2003, 8:58 am

I've met Asian guys from Garden Grove/Westminister over the years that were in three different gangs (two Vietnamese and one Korean). Got to know one of the Vietnamese that belonged to the "Cheap Boys" real well during the early 90's attending computer classes. He ended up completing a computer networking course and got a job. I don't think he's active anymore. The Korean was pretty crazy. Asian gangs do a lot of robberies.

I also remember hanging out in Little Tokyo around the Otani in the mid 80's and seeing little groups of Japanese guys jitter bugging down the sidewalk at night. They got off the street pretty quick though if the police came by.

Lots of Asian gangs out there doing bad things. Buddha and their ancestors would not be happy.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 2nd, 2003, 9:10 am

TVibes,
Check one of my previous posts, I've answered all those questions before on another thread. But anyways, the answer is yes to your 1st two questions. You hit County, the green light is still on, if your asian you better claim it so they can PC your ass into the Asian module. If your gonna hit the pen, it varies to a certain degree, but it still is on officially. I heard it's calmed down a bit compared to the early 90's. Back then, TRG and ESL's were going at it big time, that's one of the causes of the greenlight. Not too many asians/pacific islanders in the system compared to Surenos and Blacks. So there is a loose knit group of "others" inside. But even then, Viet's roll with Viets, Pinoys roll with pinoys, Samoans roll with Samoans, but they all are grouped together.

As for Viet gangs being on the rise...it's depends on your point of view. If your definition of a street gang is the typical los angeles street gang (cholo, crip, blood)...I'd say no. If your talking about a criminal enterprise...I wouldn't say it's risen. Asians tend not to advertise their dirty laundry cause we don't want to get caught by the cops. In my opinion, each different ethnicity of Asian has their own modes of operation. My Pinoy brothers, we were straight street gang. Our wars were typical neighborhood/varrio wars over turf, basically machismo who was the baddest mofo's. Samoans were pretty much the same too, but their beef with Tongans go along tribal lines. Samoans banged more colors (crip, blood) than Pinoys did. Us Pinoys either carried our gangs from prison gangs in the Phillippines or started our own americanized-street gang. Chinese and Japanese gangs are very racially aligned, you won't and you don't need to bother trying to figure them out. Chinese may roll with triads that are about a hundred years in existence. Japanese youth gangs are pretty much gone, I can't speak on any Yakuza type stuff, outta my league. Vietnamese gangs fall under 2 categories, street gang and criminal organization. Cambodian (Khmer) gangs from Long Beach are straight up street gang.

And to dispel Young Niles's post of mexicans/asians always going at it, it's a half truth. Here in the LOS, Pinoys and Mexicans have lived side by side and banged side by side against mutual enemies. Most of the Cholo Veteranos of the LOS area can testify to that. I'm not going to go into detail of who had beef with who, the point is moot. There is a deep concentration of pinoys that settled in the Rampart Area, Glendale Area, Eagle Rock Area, Wilton Area of L.A City. As time went by and people moved out the city to suburbs like Cerritos, Long Beach, West Covina, Oxnard, the Valley...pinoy gangs spread out there. In these suburban areas is where there was Asian Vs. Latino gang warfare. In Long Beach the TRG's vs ESL, and WSI's vs WSL's. In Cerritos, the STS vs. ARTA13/CVS HG's. In West Covina, the PR's vs P13 and Townsmen. In OXnard, the STS vs. Colonias. So depending on how you look at things and where you stay in the city, it can vary. I know here in the LOS, there were always some Pinoys that got into Mexican gangs. And some Mexicans got into some of the Pinoy gangs. The only time it gets racial is when you hit the system pretty much. There really is no record of Mexicans firebombing Asian households or vice versa. It seems to be more of a black and brown thing in the suburbs.

Anyways, hope that answered your questions. Peace...

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » October 2nd, 2003, 12:29 pm

asian gangs ive heard of...

Wha Ching(sp) Mafia
United Bamboo
Hong Kong Triads
AKP (All Kick it Posse)
The Dark Boys aka TDB aka Theta Delta Beta
RPB - Real Pinoy Blood (ive heard of this somewhere up in Pacifica...nor cal..could be just heresay...BDL might know more)
KMB - Korean Mafia Boys

then you have some indian gangs
Shree (more like a club)
Om (see above)
Bombay Posse (dont know anything about them)
Jatt Boy Gangsters (everywhere...some are crazy, some are just fakin the funk...basically...a bunch of rich kids with a lot of time on their hands...)

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » October 29th, 2003, 7:19 pm

wcrockets,

Damn...I couldn't help laughing at that Buddha comment....My God that
was funny!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » October 30th, 2003, 9:35 am

:lol:

Thank you thank you. heh.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County

Unread post by alexalonso » December 25th, 2003, 8:37 am

I am working on a comprehensive list of Asian gangs in Los Angeles County by City. Check out here:

http://www.streetgangs.com/asian/

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 25th, 2003, 12:28 pm

koreans and the blacks been beefin up at la high, started last school year, I remember my homies used to have to run from school cuzz the asians would be chasin them and junk, I used to wait out the house with a baseball for them catz, but at the end the blacks messed them catz up,m but it restarted agian and this time its the mexicans and blacks vs other mexicans and the koreans, i heard this time the korean gang members came up madd deep to the school and had the blacks on the run, but then all the korean students started checking out saying they was in fear for there life because of all the crips, but the mexicans and blacks are still beefing.

Also there is 2 asian gangs I noticed that werent on the list I dont no how active they are now adayz but I know there used to be a korea town gang over hear by la high that the black gangs used to not mess with called high class jury monks then there was the cambodian boyz that was down with pueblos

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 25th, 2003, 4:56 pm

Yeah, the Cambodian cats are still active but I am not sure about the Koreans. There also was a Korean set called Korea Killers in the 1980s early 1990s. Anyone know about them?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 26th, 2003, 1:55 am

TO ME I LIKE HOW THEM ASIANS DO THEIR THING. I USE TO LIVE NEXT DOOR FROM SOME COOL ASS VIETNAMESES AND THEY USE TO DO ALL KINDS OF DIRT BUT THEY WEREN'T INTO ALL THE BRAG THEY WERE QUIET AND IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THEM YOU WOULD OF NEVER KNOWN.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 15th, 2004, 1:28 pm

Alonso,
Is it just me or your Asian page is not up yet?

I'd like to throw up some hoods by race on this one.

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » January 28th, 2004, 9:42 am

MY POPS WAS FROM TEMPLE STREET BACK IN THE DAY IS 47 KNOW HE DOESN'T ASSOSIATE WITH THE HOOD FOR HIS PERSONAL REASON HIS MEXICAN AND IS PURE PINOY PRIDE!! MY STEP MOM IS PINOY AND MY 3 STEP BROTHERS ARE PINOY' HANDLE IT !! KEEP IT GANGSTER !! HE USE TO TELL ME HIS WAR STORIES OF BACK IN THE DAY WHEN HE WAS YOUNG! AND HIS BROTHERS WELL MY UNCLES ARE FROM MARAVILLA THERE TWO THEY MOVED TO HAWAII SKARY ASSES I DONT TALK TO THEM MANTEQUILLAS THEY WEREN'T SHHITT THEN THEY AINT SSHITT NOW!! BIGG TIME WEST SIDE LOS ANGELES MID CITY STONERS 13 GANG CRENSHAW GANGSTERS!! http://www.TheKingdomOfMidCity.com CHECK IT OUT PURE GANGSTER SHHHHH - MR BANDIT MCS13

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » January 28th, 2004, 9:46 am

HAHHAH I WENT TO L.A. HIGH 97-98 UNTIL I GOT A EXPULSION FOR A YEAR ON ALL LOS ANGELES UNIFIED DISTRICTS DROPPED OUT AT 10!! HAAH I COULD CARES LESS YOU BETTER BRAKE BREAD IN the STREETS!! INFAMOUSE WLS-MCLSTONERSURIFAS13 -MR BANDIT

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 3rd, 2004, 6:06 pm

hmm...I'm Korean and my little homies were directly involved in the LA high incident. here's the story...we all know LA High is dominated by Hispanics and Blacks. my lil' homie who was a sophomore at the time and banged for LBG was approached my another fellow Korean student who said he was gettin' punked by a couple of Black dudes. so my lil' homie stepped up to them and that's how it started. there was a big ass rumble after skoo. they blacks stepped up to my lil' homie (at the time there were a handful of LB heads goin' there) and he banked one foo and knocked him down. kinda took the blacks by surprise, but they eventually rushed him and attempted to jump him. that's when the rumble between the Koreans and Blacks started. the Hispanics who was homies with couple of the Koreans jumped in and shanked one of the Blacks. and nah...all the Koreans involved in the fight didn't leave because they feared for their life. they was expelled...since then, the beef has died down. Koreans got too much beef within they own race to worry about beef with others...kinda sad, but true.

and Korean Killers...they have history man...there's even a movie made about them if you can find it Alonso. it's called, "KK: Family List" or somethin' like that. it's not a documentary, but it is loosely based on them. anyway, Korean Killers have been around since the 80's...yes. they weren't involved in the hood shit like most Blacks and Hispanics. they were mostly involved in extortion, money laundering, prostitution, gamblin', etc...they OG's of that gang would be in their 40's now. KK is generations deep...the active part is now LGKK (Last Generation Korean Killers)...they alone have had at least 3 or 4 generations in it. my lil' homie's youth pastor started LGKK.

and some established Asian gangs are (and i'm not talkin' about the ones that pop up and die out two years later)...

ABZ - Asian Boyz
TRG - Tiny Raskal Gang
WC - Wah Ching
VBoyz - Vietnamese Boyz/Vigilante Boyz
BD - Black Dragon
ACS - Asian Criminals
OLB - Oriental Lazy Boys
CTB - Chinatown Boys
KK/LGKK - Korean Killers
BNG - Bahala Na Gang
STS - Satanas
AKP - Akrho Pinoys

that's all i can think of, off the top of my head...i know there's more but these are all from LA area...

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 3rd, 2004, 9:40 pm

homie dont kno if all sub sets of black dragon died but my cousin who was a dai lo (same thing as og) in black dragon told me a few of the heads got locked up and that it was pretty much dead.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 4th, 2004, 1:29 am

hmm...one of my homegirls was/is close with one of the dai lo's in BD that got locked up...he's up in Oregon prison right now for stabbin' and murderin' someone. but i dunno...yeah, i haven't heard much noise from them but they still around

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 7th, 2004, 1:22 am

Sup Kicker...I believe Vietnamese Boyz and Vigilante Boyz is two different gangs. Vigilantes are pinoys from Northern California (Daly City/San Francisco). V-Boyz are vietnamese.

In my day it was real different, but it's all good. My list would be way different than yours. I remember some KK's, they were cool. AKP's are a new set. I'll get into more later. Peace...

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 8th, 2004, 10:56 pm

wassup dusty...my bads...i had just gotten off the pinoy.net site so i was thinkin' of Vigilante...good lookin' on the correction.

yeah, we different generations...ya know KK still around. the only difference is they all about $$$ now. turned into mob shit...but they always been like that anyway.

i know of some sets from your generation maybe...but i could be wrong...sets like...

HSG
TST
SZA
JFX
MP13
THS
TGP
etc...

psshh

Unread post by psshh » June 28th, 2004, 4:03 pm

"hmm...I'm Korean and my little homies were directly involved in the LA high incident. here's the story...we all know LA High is dominated by Hispanics and Blacks. my lil' homie who was a sophomore at the time and banged for LBG was approached my another fellow Korean student who said he was gettin' punked by a couple of Black dudes. so my lil' homie stepped up to them and that's how it started. there was a big ass rumble after skoo. they blacks stepped up to my lil' homie (at the time there were a handful of LB heads goin' there) and he banked one foo and knocked him down. kinda took the blacks by surprise, but they eventually rushed him and attempted to jump him. that's when the rumble between the Koreans and Blacks started. the Hispanics who was homies with couple of the Koreans jumped in and shanked one of the Blacks. and nah...all the Koreans involved in the fight didn't leave because they feared for their life. they was expelled...since then, the beef has died down. Koreans got too much beef within they own race to worry about beef with others...kinda sad, but true" -kicker

aye foo get yo shiet straight. numba 1 we aint yo lil homie. 2 aint no koreans got punked, we fuked they ass up all 3 different times. dont be actin like ya know shit when u dunno nothin. dis be THUMPER and CAPONE from that BIG BAD LOST BOYS GANG homie. keep yo mouth shut before we shut it up biatch.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » June 29th, 2004, 3:47 am

^
lol...ey Capone...listen...the story was told to me by two LB heads who i won't mention. i never said you or any of the LB heads got punked. in fact, i know y'all handled your shit when it went down with the blacks. don't get it twisted. peace.

psshh

Unread post by psshh » July 2nd, 2004, 8:29 pm

i dont give fuk what you realy think, just the fact that you up in this chat form talkin bout "asian gangs" like you know everything, thats just fukin stupid. i think you should just fukin take ur big ass nose out other peoples problems, stop gossipin like you a little female.

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Just to set the old records straight. My little cousin was in LBG...you guys WERE punked on a daily basis (racist comments) and avoided confrontation for a bit until sht went down. I know this because I was on the phone when he told me about this problem but yes u guys did everyone proud...with a little help ;)

Gotta get the facts straight.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 5th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Lost Boys? Those guys tried to sweat this kid a few years back at a PC cafe in Torrance. What they didn't know that kid's older brother happened to be tight with a gang of Hawthorne/Gardena BNGs. Long story short, LB made BNG roll all the way down to K-Town for nothing.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 5th, 2009, 9:07 pm

so im guessing lost boys is dead now? korean gangs come and go like the winter

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » June 8th, 2009, 12:22 am

lost boys died out years ago, i knew a guy who used to be from there, don't exist no more.