Crips turnin blood in N.Y!??

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Crips turnin blood in N.Y!??

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 10:54 am

whats with des fake ass Crips in new york turnin xbxlood i heard this from someone and i hope it anit true

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Crips turnin blood in N.Y!??

Unread post by Q » July 17th, 2004, 11:13 am

stop hearing things and find out for ur self kelly

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 1:37 pm

Q wrote:stop hearing things and find out for ur self kelly
yo i stay no where near the east coast so thats why i asked. and i don't plan on goin to N.Y no time soon

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 17th, 2004, 5:24 pm

its not true

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 18th, 2004, 1:17 am

o.k thats all i asked but yo, i did hear about that goin down

life

Unread post by life » July 18th, 2004, 11:36 am

Q wrote:its not true
ITS DEFINITLY NOT TRUE

C-LIFE OR NO LIFE (NO SWICHIN)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 18th, 2004, 4:13 pm

life wrote:
Q wrote:its not true
ITS DEFINITLY NOT TRUE

C-LIFE OR NO LIFE (NO SWICHIN)!!!!!!!!!!!!
what set u claimin?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 21st, 2004, 6:13 pm

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 29th, 2004, 1:29 pm

NAH NO REAL LOCS I S TURNING BLOOD IT THEY ARE THEN THEY FAKE

3X ETG

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 11th, 2004, 1:08 am

If Crip niggas Turnin Blood Or Blood Niggaz Turing Crip, Most likely they will get Served.. EARLY !!!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 20th, 2004, 2:49 pm

BUT IN RIKERS ALOT OF LOCS GO IN BLUE AND COME OUT RED I DONT RESEPECT THAT ANY MAN JOINS A GANG IN JAIL FOR PROTECTION
3X

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 20th, 2004, 2:58 pm

AINT THAT WHO BLOODS AND CRIPS STARTED IN JAIL TO PROTECT AGAINST LATIN KINGS? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

AND WHATS WITH THE FLAGS BEING WORN ON THE WRONG SIDES

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 21st, 2004, 10:24 am

MY SIDE IS THE GANGSTA SIDE THE LEFT

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 8th, 2004, 5:37 pm

I know a few crips that turned Blood and a few Bloods who turned crip in Ny, But half of them niggas is gone now lol......Thats str8 up BullS_it...Why the F-ck would a nigga end up switchin ???? you better off switchin sets of the gang you first claim then to switch on the opposite side....And also Alot of niggas from different sections who claim a gang end up moving and then switchin when they go to another hood, for the fact nobody know the nigga background, unless he go toe to toe with a former set member.,,,,

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 14th, 2004, 7:05 am

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:I know a few crips that turned Blood and a few Bloods who turned crip in Ny, But half of them niggas is gone now lol......Thats str8 up BullS_it...Why the F-ck would a nigga end up switchin ???? you better off switchin sets of the gang you first claim then to switch on the opposite side....And also Alot of niggas from different sections who claim a gang end up moving and then switchin when they go to another hood, for the fact nobody know the nigga background, unless he go toe to toe with a former set member.,,,,
I would put a crip down in my set.... but before that a ni99a gonna be putting in major work on crips. Especially those from his old hood.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 15th, 2004, 11:12 am

zip3ace wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:I know a few crips that turned Blood and a few Bloods who turned crip in Ny, But half of them niggas is gone now lol......Thats str8 up BullS_it...Why the F-ck would a nigga end up switchin ???? you better off switchin sets of the gang you first claim then to switch on the opposite side....And also Alot of niggas from different sections who claim a gang end up moving and then switchin when they go to another hood, for the fact nobody know the nigga background, unless he go toe to toe with a former set member.,,,,
I would put a crip down in my set.... but before that a ni99a gonna be putting in major work on crips. Especially those from his old hood.
Well I wouldnt put a crip down.......First off, Being that If I know the nigga was a crip and he wanted to switch I would look at him as a str8 up sucka......Yeah you could put a crip in ya set and you could make the nigga put in serious work on the niggas in his old hood, But do you even know why the crip wanna switch ????? He could be tellin you some BS story and yeah he could have no problem puttin in work on the locs he was bangin with.....But how can you trust him ?????? The niggas from his hood could of played him and he want revenge.....Yeah he could go to another set if its his choice, but why would you want to put a nigga thats from the opposite side into your set ????? The nigga could be all good and trustworthy, But how would you know the nigga wont do the same to you and your set, later on down the line ????????? Smell me ?????

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 15th, 2004, 11:17 am

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
Well I wouldnt put a crip down.......First off, Being that If I know the nigga was a crip and he wanted to switch I would look at him as a str8 up sucka......Yeah you could put a crip in ya set and you could make the nigga put in serious work on the niggas in his old hood, But do you even know why the crip wanna switch ????? He could be tellin you some BS story and yeah he could have no problem puttin in work on the locs he was bangin with.....But how can you trust him ?????? The niggas from his hood could of played him and he want revenge.....Yeah he could go to another set if its his choice, but why would you want to put a nigga thats from the opposite side into your set ????? The nigga could be all good and trustworthy, But how would you know the nigga wont do the same to you and your set, later on down the line ????????? Smell me ?????

And again, you never know, The same nigga could be the one who killed a close homie of yours without you knowin...If you have that type of mentality homie, All I can say is Just Becarful of who you choose to be in ya set...Because puttin in work aint shit no more....Nobody got a problem with doing it.....Bangin and Smokin in Ny is a usual habit now...I feel a nigga have to be fully tested in order to be alligned with Me and Mine.......

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 15th, 2004, 1:26 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

And again, you never know, The same nigga could be the one who killed a close homie of yours without you knowin...If you have that type of mentality homie, All I can say is Just Becarful of who you choose to be in ya set...Because puttin in work aint shit no more....Nobody got a problem with doing it.....Bangin and Smokin in Ny is a usual habit now...I feel a nigga have to be fully tested in order to be alligned with Me and Mine.......
Yea fo sho... but it aint like i would recruit all former crips to be blood... more likely i would be just one out of many. There's never a good about someone leaving one set for another (unless its crip to crip or blood to blood) But I met a Blood who used to be King. I dont know why he switched, I guess kuz he lived around and chilled with more blacks than latinos. It aint like he was pussy kuz the projects he lived in had old school kings and stones... them ni99az People so they get along.

But if u switch from one side to the next, its serious to me... something good didnt happen, whether its if u got kicked out, u wasnt feeling his set, or ur set got smashed. And if the ni99a go through all the physicals, all the missions, and he out there repping it. Flamed up! Then kool... Fo sho, imma keep an eye on him. But if that was to happen, it wouldnt be a random ni99a, i just met the other day.

I dont even know how crips rock them blue flags... i can never picture myself wearing one of those. Just thinking about it fucks my head up. But i understand what u mean... how can u go from saying fuck blood to fuck crips.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 16th, 2004, 1:26 pm

lol^^ cuzz above make me laugh with that last line he wrote lol..nigga who the fuck wanna run around with a bright ass red bandanna on?? lookin like some valintines day gangstas an shit,dats why them niggas die so much in cali...that color c too damn bright niggas spot yall from a mile away....niggas jus look so damn soft wearn "red" like dats a gangsta ass color..yall lil out numbered red foolz look up at the sky an see wat color u gon ce under till the day u die...yea no matta wat,u alwayz gon ce under the blue.....C out

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 19th, 2004, 12:25 pm

*deepsky* wrote:lol^^ cuzz above make me laugh with that last line he wrote lol..nigga who the fu-- wanna run around with a bright ass red bandanna on?? lookin like some valintines day gangstas an shit,dats why them niggas die so much in cali...that color c too damn bright niggas spot yall from a mile away....niggas jus look so damn soft wearn "red" like dats a gangsta ass color..yall lil out numbered red foolz look up at the sky an see wat color u gon be under till the day u die...yea no matta wat,u alwayz gon be under the blue.....C out

Lol Your a funny ass nigga........You talkin all that hot shit about the "B" side.....Listen to yourself....If you a "Real" Crip from " Compton" you should know how the Bloods get down, Regardless on what side you from, Gangsta recognize Gangsta....Talkin bout Valintines day gangstas....Lol....Nigga I would like to see you go to the Jungle side and ask a nigga why he have on some "Valentines Day" Color,.....Yeah U know ull get served in a second you wont be able to type anymore shit....You wanna talk about when Bloods look up in the sky what color they see ????? Ok, Well think about If ya ass get shot up and ya last moments what color you gonna see drippin out of you ????? Think about that instead of makin nursury metaphors...Lol Niggas look soft in Red ???? And lemme guess, Niggas in Blue look hard Huh ???? If you put ya dogg pound cd to the side for a few months then you will realize what you typin on here is BS......

Blue is a common color. Alot of niggas where Blue, In the West it Mostly depends on the Shade of Blue...When you see a muthafucka Flammed up you know he ready to expect the unexpected for the fact Bloods are outnumbered.....Regardless on how much Crips outnumber Bloods, Theres a Gang of Bloods puttin in the Work and Ridin, and if you doubt that then you either aint a real crip, You aint bang long or you dont bang at all.....But then again you prolly a youngin who dont understand the true facts of gang life.......

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2004, 2:53 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:lol^^ cuzz above make me laugh with that last line he wrote lol..nigga who the fu-- wanna run around with a bright ass red bandanna on?? lookin like some valintines day gangstas an shit,dats why them niggas die so much in cali...that color c too damn bright niggas spot yall from a mile away....niggas jus look so damn soft wearn "red" like dats a gangsta ass color..yall lil out numbered red foolz look up at the sky an see wat color u gon be under till the day u die...yea no matta wat,u alwayz gon be under the blue.....C out

Lol Your a funny ass nigga........You talkin all that hot shit about the "B" side.....Listen to yourself....If you a "Real" Crip from " Compton" you should know how the Bloods get down, Regardless on what side you from, Gangsta recognize Gangsta....Talkin bout Valintines day gangstas....Lol....Nigga I would like to see you go to the Jungle side and ask a nigga why he have on some "Valentines Day" Color,.....Yeah U know ull get served in a second you wont be able to type anymore shit....You wanna talk about when Bloods look up in the sky what color they see ????? Ok, Well think about If ya ass get shot up and ya last moments what color you gonna see drippin out of you ????? Think about that instead of makin nursury metaphors...Lol Niggas look soft in Red ???? And lemme guess, Niggas in Blue look hard Huh ???? If you put ya dogg pound cd to the side for a few months then you will realize what you typin on here is BS......

Blue is a common color. Alot of niggas where Blue, In the West it Mostly depends on the Shade of Blue...When you see a muthafucka Flammed up you know he ready to expect the unexpected for the fact Bloods are outnumbered.....Regardless on how much Crips outnumber Bloods, Theres a Gang of Bloods puttin in the Work and Ridin, and if you doubt that then you either aint a real crip, You aint bang long or you dont bang at all.....But then again you prolly a youngin who dont understand the true facts of gang life.......
nigga who the hell is u???nigga wanna hop on me..but didnt even pay no mind to wat the nigga above me typed...yea get off mines homie....he dissed the blue so i dissed the red.its ova..where the hell do u come in at

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 19th, 2004, 9:56 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:

nigga who the hell is u???nigga wanna hop on me..but didnt even pay no mind to wat the nigga above me typed...yea get off mines homie....he dissed the blue so i dissed the red.its ova..where the hell do u come in at
Well nigga same as you.....You dissed the Red, But instead of me dissin the blue I had to str8en the situation.......Nobody is hoppin on you, Chill !!!!! You aint noone to argue with, But If I see somethin I dont like Imma speak on it weather you feel me or not..........I come in anywhere I want homes and thats what it is....If you dont like it then ignore my comments and keep it movin.....Simple N plain..........

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2004, 2:04 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:

Well nigga same as you.....You dissed the Red, But instead of me dissin the blue I had to str8en the situation.......Nobody is hoppin on you, Chill !!!!! You aint noone to argue with, But If I see somethin I dont like Imma speak on it weather you feel me or not..........I come in anywhere I want homes and thats what it is....If you dont like it then ignore my comments and keep it movin.....Simple N plain..........
yea ok... :roll: back to the topic

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 21st, 2004, 8:01 am

*deepsky* wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:

ni99a i aint diss blue... all i said was i dont see how yall ni99az wear it. shit make my somach hurt. yall got all diferent shades and what not. Shit just dont look right. Blue flags. I could never rock a blue flag. I like red... blue was my favorite color but now i barely rock it. Its just that everything looks better in red. Real Talk!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 22nd, 2004, 7:24 am

zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:

ni99a i aint diss blue... all i said was i dont see how yall guys wear it. shit make my somach hurt. yall got all diferent shades and what not. Shit just dont look right. Blue flags. I could never rock a blue flag. I like red... blue was my favorite color but now i barely rock it. Its just that everything looks better in red. Real Talk!
your opinon......now back to the topic

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 6th, 2004, 1:00 pm

zip3ace wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:

ni99a i aint diss blue... all i said was i dont see how yall guys wear it. shit make my somach hurt. yall got all diferent shades and what not. Shit just dont look right. Blue flags. I could never rock a blue flag. I like red... blue was my favorite color but now i barely rock it. Its just that everything looks better in red. Real Talk!
everything look better in red??????lol,yea ok...run is a funny ass bright happy ass color homie lol...like i said,dats yo opinion lol

Bang! Bang!

Unread post by Bang! Bang! » January 18th, 2008, 12:31 am

nah some niggas be really hoppin, i ain trying to put anyone on blast and shit, but some nigga turned hoover, and then bsv and the g shyne lol

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 18th, 2008, 1:38 pm

"Crips turnin blood in N.Y!??"

Shiit I wouldn't doubt that shit cuz 99.9 % of these Ny niggas bangin Crip or Blood are fake anyways. These marks never come to the West bangin that false buullshit

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 24th, 2008, 9:24 am

nah homie all of us aint no punks, its real ridaz everywhere in ur hood as well as mine, dig, and far as locs switching sets, i dont respect and they should be handled on site, that shows no loyalty, i hear alot of stores how bloods pressure locs in rikers and upstate, and thats some punk shit, matter of fact, how can u trust a nigga who used to be ur enemy, thats f'd up on both sides.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 30th, 2008, 12:42 am

I ain't gon front Loc. I done heard of niggas switchin. But anyway, Blood ain't a gang its a fashion. I guess Niggas just gotta find themselves

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2008, 2:01 pm

i know im belling niggz bloods out here are fashion bangers for the most part, everybody wanna wear a red rag, red pelle pelle, and black and red jordans.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 30th, 2008, 11:59 pm

It mostly be them younger heads. Some be tying their rags trying to look like juelz. They be tryin to impress girls.