Riverside. CA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Riverside. CA

Unread post by Bulls Fan » October 3rd, 2003, 1:34 pm

I read that there is
PJ Riverside Crip
28 East Coast Crip
1200 Bloc Crip
Casa Blanca

but are there any blood sets? and where are all these hoods "located" so i know not to flip a bitch in any of these streets..lol. Are there any other hoods in the Riverside area? not fontana or anything...strictly riverside near the university or further down near arlington ave, magnolia, central, etc etc.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Re: Riverside. CA

Unread post by DNice » October 3rd, 2003, 3:25 pm

[quote="Bulls Fan"]I read that there is
PJ Riverside Crip
28 East Coast Crip
1200 Bloc Crip
Casa Blanca

man juss dont fucc with no hoes in CB (Casa Blanca) its big apartment complexes there is some tight hoes that live in there but they all rats that got some kinda stds. i dunno about he gang but u diss them by callin em chunky boo boo

as for 1200 block
they are in the east side of riverside they use to all live in a project liek apartment housin but it got evacuated because of the drug dealing over there, the 12's use to kick it at a club in riveside called the rocks, they use to fight nigags there and rob em for they shoes and all kinda cold shit but if u look like u a rider they wont question u. it is also a fact that if a member from 12 hundred block goes to la county jail or any jail they claim east coast crip and they kick it with them i dunno why. u diss them by callin em snails

PJ riverside hood is down the street from 12 hundred blocks, they dont get along with 12's. i dont htink they are active at all. i know 3 of them looked liek they wanted to jump me at rubidoux high but it idnt go down

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 4th, 2003, 3:55 am

Bulls Fan, no blood sets in Riverside. Dominated by Crips for the most part. Some Bloods (from Moreno Valley, who are really from L.A.) come into Riverside but just passing thru or visiting. They love to go to Rocks Club on Indiana. Dnice, yea..to diss a 12,,call it a 'snail',,and Casa Blanca dis is also "Cry Baby"..

Your talking about the 'Lincoln Apartments' at Lincoln St. and Grace St. That's CB, and 2800 Blocc Crips hood too..Kinda looks like a housing project..Hina's look good always,,but might set u up (be careful)

later..

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » October 5th, 2003, 10:00 pm

Where on University and Otawwa are 1200 Blocc....just wondering because i live near there...dont want to step into the wrong area at the wrong time..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 6th, 2003, 1:25 am

HOMIES DON'T TRY TO PUMP UP THOSE 1200 HUNDRED BLOCKS BECAUSE I HAVE WHOOPED ON A COUPLE I BEEN IN THEY HOOD FLAMED UP. IN THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY THEIR ARE CLICKS AND ALL THE HOODS IN RIVERSIDE COUNTY ARE HOES AND PLUS I KNOW A GANG OF 12'S THE TRYIN TO BICK WITH A GANG OF US P.I.R.U.'S RIVERSIDE AIN'T HARD BELIEVE ME.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 6th, 2003, 12:54 pm

Bulls Fan, South of Univ. along Ottawa, 12th St., and the area down to 14th. St. 12's are active at the apartment complexes at Atlanta and Massachussettes off Iowa Ave. also.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » October 6th, 2003, 12:56 pm

cool thanks...no more short cuts there...ha! just asking cuz with my luck ill drive by and get all my shit stolen...i like my stereo equipment...

by the way if any of you need music...give me an e mail.....

BullsFan96@hotmail.com

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 6:27 am

Y.G. you must be hallucinating to say Riverside isn't hard

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 7th, 2008, 4:17 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:Y.G. you must be hallucinating to say Riverside isn't hard
Y.G. wrote that like 5 years ago, in 2003 lol. but just looking at stats, riverside's crime rate is not much higher than the national average.
but isnt this the city where alot of the racial beef is going down?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 3:53 am

O crap, I didn't even realize he wrote that 5 years ago LOL, but ya it's pretty racist here, Latinos Vs. Blacks especially at the high schools (North mainly)

951guero
What city do you live in now?: RIVASIDE

Unread post by 951guero » August 11th, 2008, 10:12 am

Vincetheprince wrote:O crap, I didn't even realize he wrote that 5 years ago LOL, but ya it's pretty racist here, Latinos Vs. Blacks especially at the high schools (North mainly)
Hell yeah, thats were i went and shit was hell back in the early to mid 90s. DId you go there?

951guero
What city do you live in now?: RIVASIDE

Unread post by 951guero » August 11th, 2008, 10:14 am

Vincetheprince wrote:O crap, I didn't even realize he wrote that 5 years ago LOL, but ya it's pretty racist here, Latinos Vs. Blacks especially at the high schools (North mainly)
Hell yeah, thats were i went and shit was hell back in the early to mid 90s. DId you go there?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 13th, 2008, 12:24 pm

I go there I'm a Junior, and my uncle went there, my family has been in Riverside for 40+ years I'm a Junior, It was worse in the 90's but it's gettin bad again and we've had riots/rumbles every year shit gets crazy