WHITE BOY GETS BEAT DOWN LOL

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHITE BOY GETS BEAT DOWN LOL

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 9:57 pm

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHITE BOY GETS BEAT DOWN LOL

Unread post by MICK » September 30th, 2004, 10:11 pm

Ive seen that video. The kid deserved it for that weak ass punch he threw. look like he was tryin to swat a bug. lol

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 10:13 pm

LOL YEA HE DID

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 10:34 pm

AWW YOU DID ME WRONG J-DUB

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 10:39 pm

CHRIS wrote:AWW YOU DID ME WRONG J-DUB
LOL WAIT WAIT, WHAT I DO CHRIS?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 30th, 2004, 10:45 pm

keep in mind he's half his size.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 11:04 pm

SIZE HARDLY MEANS ANYTHING

SWP336

Unread post by SWP336 » October 1st, 2004, 9:28 am

you fucking racist jackasses . all ways calling us whites racist ya'll are just as racist as everyone else .

SWP336

Unread post by SWP336 » October 1st, 2004, 9:28 am

you racist jackasses . all ways calling us whites racist ya'll are just as racist as everyone else .

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 1st, 2004, 9:40 am

This is old. Wasn't it on the first Bum fights DVD? Anyway, dumb white kid fighting a much stronger, experienced, and larger opponent without any real backup. It was a difficult lesson for him. If he has character he will learn and grow from it. Hopefully, he will also make some new friends. Friends that take a bro's back when the chips are down. Those onlookers were sheep. Baaaa..

It's also possible it was a setup and he was conned into throwing the first punch. Smart move for the black guy to do that if he thought of it but dumb to do it in front of a gang of white witnesses and video tape it.

And whoever started this thread, F you wuss (A wuss is a combination of a puss and a wimp and exactly what you are).

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 1st, 2004, 9:53 am

The black dude really wasn't that great of a fighter. He got lucky that his opponet was worse than he was, plus he fight a guy who was entangled in his shirt.

Hopefully his false sense of accomplishment doesn't get him down by a true straight up street fighter.

It would be the same as fightin' someone with saggin' pants that falls down to his knees and he can't move.

I wonder who videtaped the fight. If it was the black dudes friends, he has his glory to look back on for years. If it was the white dudes friends, the black dude is in Jail.

shaky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaky » October 1st, 2004, 9:55 am

That white boy wouldn't have hurt a bug with that weak swing

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 1st, 2004, 10:08 am

Common Sense wrote:The black dude really wasn't that great of a fighter. He got lucky that his opponet was worse than he was, plus he fight a guy who was entangled in his shirt.

Hopefully his false sense of accomplishment doesn't get him down by a true straight up street fighter.

It would be the same as fightin' someone with saggin' pants that falls down to his knees and he can't move.

I wonder who videtaped the fight. If it was the black dudes friends, he has his glory to look back on for years. If it was the white dudes friends, the black dude is in Jail.
They were all obviously really bad untrained fighters. But at least the black lads were backing each other up. They were just having some fun beating on a weaker white boy. They obviously conned the white boy into throwing the first punch. The white's "friends" were standing far off watching him take a beating. If he had been beat to death in front of their eyes they never would have moved a muscle to help him. Dig?

And pulling someone's shirt over their heads is one of the first things you learn on the playground in elementary school.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 1st, 2004, 10:24 am

^^ Kemo's got some good points there. That white boys punch just said "please beat me hard" All and all though it was a fair fight. And for the shirt over his head hell thats his f*ckn problem, dumbazz should take off the sweater befor startn somethin. As for his friends? What a joke haha they watched him get his azz beat while it was video taped LOL

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 1st, 2004, 10:58 am

lmao yea its funny but i seen it 4 ever ago

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » October 1st, 2004, 11:52 am

It seems that the Black mans weak point is the neck, that's why in the UK and USA lots of blacks have suffered in the hands of officers who have locked and restrained them using choke holds, strangle holds.

A WORD OF WARNING : Don't underestimate a black, even the women carry knives, so don't get close unless you can see an opening i.e. when he swings for you, you could come in close whilst his arm is away from his body - so it's not going into his pocket etc then apply quickly the choke hold, believe me it will take the fight out of him. This is a black mans weak area so don't apply it for too long or you could easily end up sharing a cell with one of his brothers. Not that I care about the black, but I want to see my white brothers and sisters on the street and not in Jail.

"This major racial difference between black and whites is the fact that blacks are much more likely that whites to die if they are put in a sleeper hold or any sort of choke hold or even a garden variety headlock, or even if they are hit on the side of the neck. While the general public may not understand this, many police departments across this nation have stopped using a standard choke hold on black criminal suspects because blacks will often die from holds that don't even bother whites.

In fact, over the past few months in unrelated incidents, two black criminal suspects have died in Michigan, after being restrained with headlocks by security guards who caught them allegedly shoplifting (The security guards in both cases, used headlocks on the black suspects). Both blacks who died were young, strong and apparently in good health. A slight digression may be in order here. Physical differences between blacks and whites can be seen in many sports from running to football to basketball. But one sport, in particular, seems to penalize whites for a genetic physical weakness that they, as a race, have and to reward blacks by making their genetic physical weakness off limits. This sport is boxing. Whites bleed easier than blacks. Whites can be also be knocked out fairly easily with a blow to the point of the chin. Not so blacks. So called rabbit punches, which are delivered to the side of the neck under the ear, aren't allowed in boxing, but it is this type of punch that can easily knock out a black while not affecting a white.

Suppose that the rules of boxing were changed so that punches to the chin were outlawed and rabbit punches to the neck were made legal? Suddenly we'd see whites dominating the sport of boxing, and we'd see blacks being knocked out all the time. Again, it is this neck area in particular, and the cardio vascular system in general, that is the achilles tendon of blacks. This is what makes them more susceptible to choke holds, and strikes to the side of the neck.

In this regard, it is worth noting that scientists have recently acknowledged that one of the major health problems with the black population--high blood pressure--is not caused by too much salt in soul food as those who want to minimize the reality of racial differences, once told us, but is caused by genes."

"Medicine also fairly well documents that Blacks' blood vessels react differently than do whites' blood vessels. This explains why a standard police choke hold that usually won't even hurt whites will often kill blacks and why such holds are now often banned by police departments."

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 1st, 2004, 1:32 pm

SWP336 wrote:you racist jackasses . all ways calling us whites racist ya'll are just as racist as everyone else .
LMAO, KALM DOWN SCARY. WHITE. PERSON. 336

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE, MY BAD I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS OLD. THE HOMIE SENT IT TO ME AND IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL TO ME SO I POSTED IT, MY FAULT.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 1st, 2004, 2:37 pm

Forgiven J-DUB. np. You got minnie-me hitler going on about necks and what not though.. hehe.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 1st, 2004, 2:40 pm

LOL

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 1st, 2004, 2:46 pm

Snake wrote:It seems that the Black mans weak point is the neck, that's why in the UK and USA lots of blacks have suffered in the "
How do you figure that Dr. Mengele? How is the black man's neck different from another?

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 1st, 2004, 2:48 pm

Kemosave wrote:Forgiven J-DUB. np. You got minnie-me hitler going on about necks and what not though.. hehe.
GOOD LOOKIN KEMO

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » October 3rd, 2004, 5:54 am

Common Sense wrote:
Snake wrote:It seems that the Black mans weak point is the neck, that's why in the UK and USA lots of blacks have suffered in the "
How do you figure that Dr. Mengele? How is the black man's neck different from another?
Good looking on this one ,Common,he should stop talkin trash like that...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 3rd, 2004, 8:46 am

^^^The sad part is, it's a she. She probably doesn't know who Dr. Mengele is.....LOL.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » October 3rd, 2004, 9:01 am

Common Sense wrote:^^^The sad part is, it's a she. She probably doesn't know who Dr. Mengele is.....LOL.
SAAAYYY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?????

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 3rd, 2004, 9:05 am

whos a she, thrak or snake? LOL

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 3rd, 2004, 9:12 am

fistfullofboomstick wrote:whos a she, thrak or snake? LOL
Bubbles aka Tron aka Snake. It's a girl, and a dumb one at that.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » October 3rd, 2004, 9:28 am

IS SHE LESBIAN??Check out "her" post in race/ethnicity and "she" says all chicks other than white are ugly to "her".

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 3rd, 2004, 9:29 am

yeh man i sumhow dont think bubbles aka snake wus a she, or maybe a dyke perhaps

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 3rd, 2004, 10:28 am

LOL, DANG LET ME BACK UP I MISSED IT

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 3rd, 2004, 10:42 am

IF THAT AINT THE DUMBEST PHILOSOPHICAL BULLSH*T I EVER HEARD.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » October 3rd, 2004, 10:22 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Im a male, why the fuck do you think im not.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 4th, 2004, 8:35 am

Snake wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
Im a male, why the fu-- do you think im not.
Sorry...another post that you were on referred and responded to you as if you were a female. You did not dispute it, so there ya have it.

My bad and sorry about that.