Which Rappers Were Really Gangstersxxx

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » May 30th, 2003, 2:52 pm

All thee above are cakes Snoops ah hoe twinkies aint sh#$ anyway dre is a fag dj quicc is a real oolie from TTP but he aint no G Eazy was from SouthSide Compton Crip or Atlantic Drive I think he was real I think cube was coo with some niggaz but he wasnt bangin though the realest rappers are underground niggaz like C-Bo KIlla Tay Lunisicc locs like that the real Damus are niggaz like the relatives and bangin on wax niggas

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » June 15th, 2003, 9:55 pm

Yall need 2 stop that sh*t yall making me laugh

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2003, 9:02 pm

i do know that denva lane aka dookies were in war with cpp and it was no joke thats the reason why its possible that laniak got killed by sum cpp ,i do know that right now tree top are in war with 145 nhp and lppmob are beefin with fruit town its good to c that crips are far from ceing the only one to kill each othaz ,yeah the last rip ridaz 2 was wack as fucc ...
u said u was frum 60's do u know some h60dstaz in l.a ? cause my real cuzzzn is leavin in 10th av and hyde parc and i know a lots of sixtees

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » June 22nd, 2003, 11:37 pm

Yeah a couple of our G's are frum L.A. Big Goochie Loco,E-Roc he was on the run I heard some of the H60dstas want him dead Sticcy Loc then there was O.G. Cisco but he got reborn again an quit bangin.The rest of the big homies were frum St.Louis. Yeah U got alot of snoop on snoop crime now the oolies up here which go by SS30'sblood dont get along with the Rus that come frum cali either the were a few nhp's and some center view niggaz up here but the couldnt establish no turf so most went back to Cali

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » June 22nd, 2003, 11:53 pm

Are the O's and the 8Tramps still beefin whats the outcome on that I heard Etg's gotten deep now I heard they used to be kinda small but they were hella active?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 25th, 2003, 8:59 am

[quote="C-rum"]Are the O's and the 8Tramps still beefin whats the outcome on that I heard Etg's gotten deep now I heard they used to be kinda small but they were hella active?[/quote]

them 60's are still tramp k but wud i heard iz that the grape st along with sum hoovaz are in war with the 60's and right now most of east side south compton are gst k and kinna down with them 60's now them trayz are kinna weak ,the north side set is activ but far from their former glory they still run manchester and western but their south side is fuccn occupied by them 90's they fuccn activ them west is hoova and they had big beef with hoova few years ago but them 83hcg are kinna down with them ass long as rsck iv ceen out of that shit 4 a while so better ask sum people from the tray they might giv u mo info ...and we better post that kinnof shit in the gang question topic cause right here is the hip hop topic ha ha by the way i dont know any rappaz out of the trayz ??may c that nigga x con ? u had few niggaz on rip ridaz but they was from avalon

Re: Which Rappers Were Really Gangsters

Unread post by Guest » July 21st, 2003, 2:20 am

MAN I HEARD THE REALEST IS FROM LIKE TEXAS OR SOMETHIN

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 21st, 2003, 10:03 pm

You're right, The Realest is originally from Dallas, TX.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 25th, 2003, 8:21 am

nothing we don't know cousin...just check my previous post ...so you from ecc wassup with those tru blu niggas ,you had squee bass from 76 ecc place locs but nobody from q102 your hood lol keep it blue ...how is that miniskirt /snoover killing season?

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 31st, 2003, 1:27 am

Are Vice Lords and Gangster Disciples some type of rivals?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 20th, 2003, 6:54 pm

Bump

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » September 14th, 2003, 7:27 pm

GS-R wrote:Los Angeles Rappers
B-crazy - Crenshaw Mafia Bloods
the fu*k?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 15th, 2003, 10:29 am

gs r you have a lot to learn jut look at our previous posts ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 17th, 2003, 8:08 am

aranbe and spruce well f-ck your lil tank top ass , you want the funk ?bytch ass busta ? your fake ass name come from a wack track i bet you never set a foot on aranbee and spruce busta'' and by the way if was there last april and the sign was gone ???some rap fan took the street sign lol ... then i will mention those hood again and again and f-ck you bytch ass busta ... me a snitch ??? or better , im a cop now lololol well ok why not ??but what u gonna do anyf-ckin way bytch ass busta ????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 17th, 2003, 8:15 am

callin me a cops because we talk about street gangs in a street gang forum i don't tell nothing on this forum the cops not already know ... there is no secret in what i wrote ... so ???? why you diss me call me with names ??? f-ck you i'm tired of bustaz i provide infos , nothing secret just exchange knowledge with people from other citys , and here you go , instead of thanks for the info , one of them insult my mother , the other want to call kee fee d , the other want my pics with a big gun and now the new busta is calling me a cop .... well lololol ....
F-CK ALL YA ...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 17th, 2003, 10:01 am

Or maybe I'm a cop or maybe Cereal's a cop or maybe Arnbe's a cop or maybe cows fly or maybe little green spacemen inhabit Mars. Personally I would rather visit Venus.

Grow up people.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 22nd, 2003, 1:19 pm

i got busted for selling drugs...that doesnt mean im in a gang. many gangs (especially nowadays since they are getting more organized) have dope pushers that are not in the gang. They just kinda do all the dirty work....they are more like groupies. I could be wrong but thats what i have seen with certain gangs in bakersfield (Loma Baker Gangster Crip and Colonia Blood). The mafia works the same way....you can be best friends with everyone in the family but you arent PART of the family until you are "made." The Genovese crime family in new york might only have 50 made guys....but they could have 150 people "working" for them. anyway you get the point....

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 1:16 pm

I didnt mean thta fo sellin drugz u are a gang member, anyone can understand thta, but when u said thta snoop was a studio gangster, i answer u that he got locked, and busted fo sellin drugz, and i dont think a studio gangster gets days in the penintiary. And fa sho he got " jumped in " cause then he wouldnt be an LA crip, instead montell jordan u can say he was more a hang-out-with-the-homies ( a bg casper type of nigga), and never dun shit, so better u go to snoop and ask him if he banged hard, and then come back. And yo bullz if he wasnt a crip why phillip woldemariam tryed to kill him ??? If he just was a hanger he wouldnt have tryed to kill the nigga .

Keep it reel dawgz !!! Where my dawgz ?? where my motherfucking dawgz !!!! byatch

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 3:08 pm

i think u got the jealous eye bulls fan. maybe youre small brain cant reach that snoop has homies from both Rollin 20 crips and Insane Crips, and now that he isnt bangin, he hangs with who he wants. I didnt disrespect nobody, i sjut said casper is more hanger than banger, i already told him, and to me thats an opinion i have, i dont know him personally,and casper u said it : youre from the south side of compton and travelling around the world.
So dont make up things buster, now snoop doesnt need to bang, he hangs with the ones who protect him, and if 4 ya thta isnt real, u can suck his dick fo real!! He gots his own money.

keep it real, dawgz !! if i gotta dis somebody dont doubt ill do it, but i said its best to handle the beef in private, and the bulls are pure bull-shit now, since jordan left....

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 23rd, 2003, 3:27 pm

Cereal u need to get off snoops dick...and the bulls r gonna be real good this year if jay williams is in shape, they got jalen rose, scottie pippen and the 2 young cats eddie curry and tyson chandler, they whooped the lakers ass last year, but thats off topic..

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 3:38 pm

what age is scottie pippen, the nigga must have like 38 by now ! the bulls without jordan cant face none, i think snoop is a real winner, self made man, rich and with homies, but some bustaz seem to dont like that.....

Keep it reel, dawgz !!1 where my dawgz ??? where my motherfucking dawgzzz ??? haha

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » September 23rd, 2003, 4:06 pm

haha dont get me started on basketball. you must be a 3peat laker champion....whatever man...youre entitled to your own opinion and i respect that. this is one of those classic situations when someone thats attempting to make a point doesnt do a good job and had to bring up something else to cover it up....its cool "dawg."

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 6th, 2003, 9:45 am

First off let me introduce myself, my street name is Demon. I have been reading this site for a while now, for the sole purpose of reading Madd Ronald's monthly essays, but i was bored so i checked the message board out and its very interesting. I just realized almost all the people here seem to B crips. BG CASPER: what sett you claim? I want to announce first that Quik is from TTP. Snoop is no gangsta, hes a punk. the only real gangstaz are the underground ones, such as the bangin' on wax rappers, dovelove, etc. I expect many of you have realized that Bloods and Crips are spreading around the world, I am a Blood living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I started my sett 3 months ago with 3 people, we now have 16 Bloods...and it is growing. I will not bang on the net, thas fo wana B's...i am simply explaining who i am.

BloodLove001

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 30th, 2003, 7:10 pm

WELL IM STAYING TRU TO MAI DAD 2PAC I REAKON HE WAS A NORMAL CHILD BUT HAD A BAD UPBRINGING AND YEAH I FOUGHT that HE WAS A REAL GANGSTA OH AND BTNH DAY ALRIGHT AND OL ICE CUBE ITS ALL GEE.

W.W.Y
HARMZ
#45JNR
:twisted:

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 5th, 2003, 9:35 pm

Last edited by TINY_ENNY on May 28th, 2004, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 5th, 2003, 9:39 pm

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 5th, 2003, 9:43 pm

nforcer8ballin

Unread post by nforcer8ballin » November 12th, 2003, 9:18 pm

vt wrote:HEY YOU ALWAYS PUT IN THE BOTTOM "SOLID 4 LIFE " , R U A MEMBER OF A PORTORICAN GANG IN THE EAST COAST KNOW AS LOS SOLIDOS?

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 23rd, 2003, 7:04 am

[quote="jb7777"]snoop is a set hopper. First He a crip but dont rap about it.
Bulls Fan: I think Snoop dogg is just studio gangster....at the beginning of his career he claimed Long bEach Insane....and now he sings "a day in the life of a Rollin 20 Crip"

Yo Fraternity-boy , SNOOP DOGG = ROLLIN 20´s LONG BEACH CRIP.
Also he got busted in a drug redada and got 1 year in prison, then started makin tapez with 213 , then got 8 months inprison, so hehooked up with Dr Dre ......... . And what ifhe has Rollin 20 bodyguardz , ya wanna anotha 2pac murdah ? Snoop iz the man.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 23rd, 2003, 11:21 pm

um Okay.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 22nd, 2004, 5:17 am

What's daz's site?