Illinois gangs (outside Chicago)

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
snitches.freeservers.com

Re: Illinois gangs (outside Chicago)

Unread post by snitches.freeservers.com » October 2nd, 2004, 12:44 pm

About organized crime their is a new web site that will let people in on the SNITCHES of the game. Alot of Mexicans names will be posted their very shorty because of a 36 manFederal indictment out of St. Louis. These Mexicanos are 5k1 in it (a profer to turn states evidence). Out of 36 people their is only a few that arnet a snitch. I will post more later, check the sie out your self.

http://www.snitches.freeservers.com

You can post anyone who snitched on you by going to the message board and filling out the information (where it asks for your email address you can put anything( abogus email so your not revelaed) and your name is the same way. You must try to provide the accurate information as possible that there really a snitch or it could be deleted.

if you have written statements you can email them to infoonsnitches@yahoo.com and thell post the snitch for you.

Ca$hFlow

Unread post by Ca$hFlow » October 3rd, 2004, 8:37 pm

i used 2 stay in STL now im in St Clair County near East St. and Belleville but we got erthang ViceLordz,GD'z,Renegadez,Bloodz Cripz,sum latino n mexican gangz but i dont kno much bout thm

Ca$hFlow

Unread post by Ca$hFlow » October 3rd, 2004, 8:41 pm

2%SODA wrote:
ghost wrote:Yeah, Civil Thor East St. Louis is pretty wild in its on right.
yep... some other things i should point out is that east st. louis is like 98% black and got a population of 33,000 (it had a population of 90,000 about 50 years ago)... it's also one of the most run down cities one can ever drive though, with entire blocks that use to have houses 30+ years ago and are reduced to either crumbling houses or just its foundations surrounded with weeds... and of course when you put this many poor people under these conditions, it's bound to be some trouble...

i wouldn't be too suprised if east st. louis has some crip gangs... hit the i-70 and cross the mississippi river into missouri and theres a whole slough of L.A. gangs there...
yea alotta ppl i kno r frm ESTL they got ViceLordz Gdz Bloodz Cripz n Renegadez,my manz a renegade but he frm Charli Park wer itz mostly Gdz n i kno sum vicelordz frm out ther 2

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:45 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » November 11th, 2004, 8:26 pm

Fuck NY Bloods

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 9th, 2004, 5:41 pm

Hey whos from Rockford?

SLICK P

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 6:13 pm

theres INSANE POPES in DELWARE

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » March 5th, 2008, 6:30 pm

fuck insane if u talking isane gangster disciples that fake man no lie

PaulieG197KKrazy

Unread post by PaulieG197KKrazy » April 17th, 2008, 5:27 pm

I'm from Sterling,Illinois bout an hour s/w of rockford and 2 1/2 hours west of chicago

we got
IGz ,SDz,MLDz, GDz, M.O.B. Boys,Latin Kings

They all been here since the mid 80's

and CVLs TVLs Blackstones and Two Six are scattered around

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 24th, 2008, 10:57 pm

yeah East St.Louis got hella VL'z which is funny to me because it aint none in St. Louis.....it's like 2 dif city's because STL is Mostly (almost Completely) L.A. gangs while The Eastside is the opposite with the chi town gangs....

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 24th, 2008, 11:26 pm

outside of chi aint shit happinin

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 25th, 2008, 5:52 pm

lordwhizv wrote:outside of chi aint shit happinin
And you ain't happenin on 87th & Commercial, u off-brand fag.

I already told U meet me offa any exit in Rockford and I'll show yo punk azz wassup.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 25th, 2008, 6:11 pm

lordwhizv wrote:outside of chi aint shit happinin
tell them east st louis niggas that....

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 25th, 2008, 6:17 pm

What it is. Chicago suburbs ain't poppin. Except for Gary,Indiana.
Mufuckas don't be shootin or killin shit in Chicago heights,maywood,oak park,waukegan. Cicero don't even b havin 10 murders a year but they got 85,000 latinos with all them latino gangs.
Don't listen to weeniewhiz. HE DUMB AS HELL.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 25th, 2008, 6:45 pm

But yeah,all the surrounding Northern Illinois cities outside of Chicago are weak cause they all on that played out People & Folk shit. Chicago mufuckas don't even take People & Folks serious no mo so of course it's gon b weak in other places.
People & Folks ain't with it like Crips,Bloods,Surenos,& Nortenos,

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 25th, 2008, 7:20 pm

lol...yeah i been ta chicago..got fam there...niggaz bang they gang/nation but not like here in st.louis where niggaz constanly talk they shit....except them gangsta two six niggaz...they talk so much shit....lol...i mostly be with my fam that claim 4CH up there...they cool as hell....

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » May 26th, 2008, 5:41 am

i herd waukegan was the worst burb'z in the chi dawg and even if they not banging folks or people dont mean shyt at the end of the day they still are but all that shyt is just and alliance niggas dont really claim that because some folks dont get along with some folks feel me.yea an they just claim straight G.D. or stone etc.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 26th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Waukegan is full of People & Folks juss like any other surrounding Chicago suburb/city. Waukegan ain't violent at all tho. Them niggas juss be locked up 4 drug sales. Check the stats

Like I said Gary,Indiana the worst lil town in ChicagoLand. Then maybe Aurora.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 26th, 2008, 7:07 pm

Like I said Gary,Indiana the worst lil town in ChicagoLand. Then maybe Aurora.
Yee Gary is without a doubt the most dangerous area round chicago, if not the whole midwest. They got pretty much erry type of black chi gang present n makin alot of noise. After that, id say Harvey is one of the most dangerous chi-town burbs'. Crime thurr is off the charts n there only like 30,000 ppl. Two main gangs is GDz n BPS.
Aurora is iight. Pretty big burb so it got good parts n bad ones.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 27th, 2008, 10:19 am

FLUID wrote:What it is. Chicago suburbs ain't poppin. Except for Gary,Indiana.
Mufuckas don't be shootin or killin shit in Chicago heights,maywood,oak park,waukegan. Cicero don't even b havin 10 murders a year but they got 85,000 latinos with all them latino gangs.
Don't listen to weeniewhiz. HE DUMB AS HELL.
-every where i tag my shit this BITCH SHOWS UP like a jeolous rejected bitch-listen HOE-once and for all- if u repin rocktown[which i hope for rocktown sake u aint]then shits like i said-aint shit happin outside of chi -STAY OFF MY DICK BEEEACH

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 27th, 2008, 12:45 pm

^^^^^Naw mufucka, keep Rockford out yo mouth. Especially when U won't come back up all that shit U be talkin.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 27th, 2008, 1:40 pm

Imma go on and leave yo pressure case ass alone. U wouldn't make that arrangement to meet me in sorry ass Rockford anyway.
Plus Alonzo ole' crybaby ass finna ban me anyway.
It was fun pickin on yo bitch azz doe. I know mufuckas be chasin yo scary ass all in Chicago, havin fun bussin at U. Betta hit them gangways fool.
U a bad representa 4 the City. Chicago got a lot of trill mufuckas over there. But it's also a whole bunch of bustas over there too, juss like U.

I'm outtie 500. Original Almighty ViceLord.

@Cabrini G--Yeah Harvey got the 3rd largest black population in the area with like 30,000 blacks but the black people in Harvey ain't as violent as the 27,000 black people in Rockford. Every since Rockford had 36 murders in 1996, the town has constantly averaged 20 murders,500 assaults, & 500 robberies a year. Mufuckas stay gettin shot and niggas rob shit around here like it's nothin. Not too mention it be like 2,000 burglaries and 2,000 auto thefts a year too. That's why we keep the highest crime rate in the state year after year.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 28th, 2008, 12:33 pm

FLUID -IF YOU ALMIGHTY U NEED TO SHOW RESPECT BROTHER- STILL GOT LUV FOR ALL ALMIGHTY [YOU TOO]IF THATS WHAT U REALLY ARE]-BUT U KNOW U OUT OF CHARHECTER-SHOW ME MINE AND ILL SHOW YOU YOURS -7 AND A CRECENT-STAY TRUE TO THE GAME AND TEACH-U AINT GOT TO THREATHEN ME AND ME YOU -CHANCES ARE WE MAY NEVER MEET -BUT WE MAY MEET OTHERS THAT MEET EACH OTHER AND THATS HOW SHIT GETS PUT UP-AYE ROCK TOWN IS TOUGH AND SO IS CHI--NO BACK DOWN BUT AN OLIVE BRANCH FOR UNDERSTANDING-[ESPECIALLY TO ALMIGHTY-SHABAZZ--PEACE TO TO BROTHER IF ITS GOOD-IMA LAY IT DOWN IF YOU LAY IT DOWN -IF NOT THAN ---SHIT TRAVELS BROTHER-ALMIGHTY

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » May 28th, 2008, 12:46 pm

[quote="FLUID"]. It was fun pickin on yo bitch azz doe.
Original Almighty ViceLord. lord- you aint pickin on me -like you couldnt pick your own snotty nose-and i aint no bitch -this heres a dick and two fists for your azz-and whateveres clever -u can try to pick on me with your hands and guns or knife ane cliclk but never words brother u say u from the joint -dont act like a kid -[someones]-act like a lord -you handle yours and i do mines and lets pray we dont meet accept in peace-almighty shabazz-

youngboy
What city do you live in now?: Rock Island

Unread post by youngboy » August 25th, 2008, 5:21 pm

I am over here in the Quad Cities, IA and IL. The gangs around this area are;

Hispanic; Latin Kings, Bishops, [Latin] Aztecs, Lowriders, Satan Disciples.
African-American[/b]; Black P Stones, Travelling Vice Lords, [Conservative] Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers, Gangster Disciples, Black Gangsters, New Breed.
Caucasian; [Gangster] Two Six, Outlaw Gangsters [Disciples], 309 Boyz, West Side Mafia.

I have heard of possible Crips, Bloods, Los Vatos Locos also being represented. And, their is graffiti to show. However, since I have not personally seen anyone openly state they are members to verify or take serious.

NOTE; The gangs above were grouped by ethnicity above by what their membership majority is made up of.

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SO. ILL.

Unread post by MidwestMind » November 2nd, 2008, 10:58 pm

EAST STL is grimey as hell. If you've ever been thru there, u won't forget it.