GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: GUERILLA BLACK REPPIN COMPTON

Unread post by J-DUB » October 4th, 2004, 4:12 pm

classicc wrote:
J-DUB wrote:LOL, I BEE WE GOT ANOTHER KOMEDIAN ON THE FORUM. YOUR GAME MIGHT WORK ON THEM "crip-A-LETTS", BUT ITS GET NO PLAY FROM THIS PIRU FEMALE, SORRY 4 YA. ;-)

are you still bangin come on now save that shit for the blocc swtnss. you startin to sound like that nicca Y G bangin in here all the time. you that niccas sister or something. you guys act like yall got something to prove that you couldn't prove on the streets. thats real talk. you say you a piru cool you puttin the shit in every sentence makes you sound like them hoes that be ACTIN hard
I AINT GOT NOTHING TO PROVE, DONT NEED TO PROVE SHIT TO U, OR NO ONE ON THIS SITE. THIS MESS IS FOR JOKES, AND THATS WHAT U AND YA SIDE KREW IS TO ME. NOTHING BUT BROKE AZZ JOKES. I WAS JOKIN with YO AZZ ON THAT LAST POST BUT SINCE U AWANNA GET BUTT HURT AND JUMP ON THE DICK TRAIN with THE REST OF THESE BIT*HES, THEN U DO THAT. AS FAR AS Y.G. HE JUST BEE WHAT I BEE. ALL U PUNK AZZ BIT*HES DICK RIDIN THE NEXT NIGGA. I GET INTO IT with ONE OF YALL, ANOTHER ONE POPS UP. YALL SOME DICK RIDIN CHEERLEADERS, WHO AINT GOT SH*T ELSE TO DO BUT SIT ON HERE AND TALK SH*T TO A FEMALE AND KLAIMIN WHAT U GOT, AND U RICH ROLLIN SINCE DAY ONE, KALLIN OUT NAMES AND WHAT NOT. YALL REMIND ME OF THE RUGRATS. A BUNCH OF CRYIN AZZ KIDS, WHO NEED TO GROW UP. SO GET YA CHEER LEADIN SQUAD TOGETHER. AND I DONT NEED TO AKT HARD, I AINT HARD, BUT I AINT ABOUT TO BOW DOWN TO A BUNCH OF PUSSIES EITHER. I PUTS A MUZZLE ON FOR NO ONE, U can TELL FATMAN THAT.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 4th, 2004, 4:14 pm

I LIKE HOW PPL TEAMIN UP AGAINST DUB N SHE STILL SMASHIN ON YALL

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 4th, 2004, 4:17 pm

wow LOL

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 4th, 2004, 4:28 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:I LIKE HOW PPL TEAMIN UP AGAINST DUB N SHE STILL SMASHIN ON YALL
DONT SAY NOTHIN SH*T TO EM B.B. PLEASE BELIEVE I AINT WORRIED ABOUT NO HOE CAKE AZZ NIGGA ON HERE. F*CK ALL 4 OF THEM BIT*CHES. HOE O 3, FATMAN, TRASHIT, AND CORNY BIT*H IN 562.
IM LAUGHIN AT THESE NIGGAS.

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 4th, 2004, 6:24 pm

[quote="OneHundred3"]over it who the fu-- is u? captain save a hoe to the rescue

nigga tuck yo cape in and step the fu-- on back wut the fu-- is weak street? u cant even diss the set right dummy lol u aint from l.a. u fucin mark, get off that women clit like u gon get some over the internet fuc lollipops and fuc yo punk ass hood that u dont even got u fucin clown[/quote

i aint kaptain save a hoe, but u niggas is pussies. its all yall agaisnt one female. yall aint no real man, yall takin turns on talkin ish to a female, mark azz busta. and the sad thang is, she klowin every single one of u bustas. she backi down from u chumps. u need to get off her clit nigga, punk bishes. 103 fake st. twatt. lol, gangbangas with internet access. u 4 dikes is taken it to a new level.

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 4th, 2004, 6:27 pm

blakman wrote:To be honest, I think that you really need to grow the hell up, and yes i'm talk to you J-DUB!!! You don't know why you would talk to a brother just because your neiborhoods don't get along??? Are you really seriouse? Are you a dog (the animal,not what bloods call themselves) now that you have a muzzile on now. You can't even talk to your suppocied enemy on the computer any longuer??? Get the hell out of hear with your B.S and grow the hell up!!!! :x
another sideline nigga, puttin his say where it dont belong and aint needed. somebody need to slap yo ass with a muzzle for talkin out ya ass.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 4th, 2004, 7:30 pm

over it wrote:
OneHundred3 wrote:over it who the fu-- is u? captain save a hoe to the rescue

nigga tuck yo cape in and step the fu-- on back wut the fu-- is weak street? u cant even diss the set right dummy lol u aint from l.a. u fucin mark, get off that women clit like u gon get some over the internet fuc lollipops and fuc yo punk ass hood that u dont even got u fucin clown[/quote

i aint kaptain save a hoe, but u niggas is pussies. its all yall agaisnt one female. yall aint no real man, yall takin turns on talkin ish to a female, mark azz busta. and the sad thang is, she klowin every single one of u bustas. she backi down from u chumps. u need to get off her clit nigga, punk bishes. 103 fake st. twatt. lol, gangbangas with internet access. u 4 dikes is taken it to a new level.
lmao yea they b modem thuggin all day nigga

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 4th, 2004, 7:37 pm

^^^LOL

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 4th, 2004, 7:51 pm

lol they B thuggin at 2.4 GHz dont play aroun with dem

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 4th, 2004, 7:52 pm

LOL

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » October 4th, 2004, 8:41 pm

DAMN, FROM DAY1, I BYPASSED THIS THREAD AND I LOOK AT IT FOR ONCE AND THIS SHITT HAS ME LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 1:04 am

U WISH YO FAKE ASS HOOD KOULD WHOOP A NIGGA FROM LUEDER
- lollypop

it already went down bitch ass niggaz ran scared back to they sorry ass hood, bottom line, u need some real dick to suck on come to Watts and quit fuckin with them loly pops and get u some big gorilla dick u broke useless ass bitch i cant even put u on Sunset no more cuz yo woof pussy keep scrapin the ground like a 64 bumper , next time u sucin a loly pop ax them niggaz why they ran like some hoes

yall aint no real man, yall takin turns on talkin ish to a female, mark azz busta
- captain save a hoe

look up in the sky its a bird its a plane, wuts that fools name? "captain save a hoe caaaame..."

bareback aka babybraze

a thug with a 2.4 ghz is more believable then a blood from philidelphia,pa
i dont know...thats just my opinion lol......fag

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 5th, 2004, 1:27 am

OneHundred3 wrote:
U WISH YO FAKE ASS HOOD KOULD WHOOP A NIGGA FROM LUEDER
- lollypop

it already went down bitch ass niggaz ran scared back to they sorry ass hood, bottom line, u need some real dick to suck on come to Watts and quit fuckin with them loly pops and get u some big gorilla dick u broke useless ass bitch i cant even put u on Sunset no more because yo woof pussy keep scrapin the ground like a 64 bumper , next time u sucin a loly pop ax them niggaz why they ran like some hoes

yall aint no real man, yall takin turns on talkin ish to a female, mark azz busta
- captain save a hoe

look up in the sky its a bird its a plane, wuts that fools name? "captain save a hoe caaaame..."

bareback aka babybraze

a thug with a 2.4 ghz is more believable then a blood from philidelphia,pa
i dont know...thats just my opinion lol......fag

YOU SAY FUCK MY HOOD, BUT YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH MY HOOD BECAUSE IF THATS SO I KNOW YOU BE SOMEWHERE NEAR STANFORD AVE. THAN FAKE STREET ASS BITCH. DON'T BANG ON THE COMPUTER JUST HANDLE LIKE A MAN IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 1:47 am

everybody fucks yo hood cuz u niggaz aint nothin but some bitches and hoes

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 5th, 2004, 1:52 am

BUT LIKE I SAID YOU AIN'T COMIN NO WHERE NEAR THE HOOD SO I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT YOU SAY AFTER THIS TRICK.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 2:06 am

no need to come to yo punk ass hood, the grapes had the loly pops on the run why they need to fuck with some cup o noodles we leave that for the homeless bums stay yo busta ass in lakewood dont worry bout it

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 2:39 am

HOE O 3, U A LAME AZZ TWATT LOL. NOW U WANNA BE MAKIN STORIES UP ABOUT MY HOOD. AINT NOBODY RUNNIN FROM U APES. BOTTOM LINE U AINT NOBODY, YO HOOD AINT SH*T. NOBODY IS WORRIED ABOUT TWATTS, NIGGA ROLL THRU YO HOOD LIKE ITS MR. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD. THATS HOW WEAK YALL HOES IS. I ALWAYS KNEW U WAS A FAKE, PUNK BIT*H MADE NIGGA, BUT KNOW U A DUMB ONE ON TOP OF THAT. AX? AX NIGGA? KOME ON NOW. I AINT GOTTA "AX" MY HOOD NOTHIN'. BUT ILL ASK U SOMETHING, HOW YALL TAKE IT WHEN THEM HUNTAZ BE ALL IN YALL AZZ? BENT OVER, OR STANDIN UP? LOL

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 2:42 am

OneHundred3 wrote:no need to come to yo punk ass hood, the grapes had the loly pops on the run why they need to fu-- with some cup o noodles we leave that for the homeless bums stay yo busta ass in lakewood dont worry bout it
NAW DONT AKT LIKE U DONT NEED TO GO TO THE NELLAS HOOD, U BIT*H, JUST KEET IT REAL AND SAY U WONT. I KNOW U, WE KNOW, YOUS A HOE LOL. U GOT SH*T TWISTED, OHHH I KNOW U MEANT TO SAY, THAT U APES HAD THE RUNS.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:05 am

the war with the booty holes wuz over in 92, them niggaz lost

the lolly pops try to jump a grape when he wuz solo , then when all the grapes showed up them bitches ass niggaz ran, thats wut happened u dumb bitch but u wuz somewhere sucin on a loli pop so u wouldnt know that now would u?

come roll thru jordan downs like its mr rogers neighborhood i wanna C that happen, niggaz gon shove a broom handle up that loose ass of ures and its gon come out yo mouth put yo ass over a fire and cook yo ass like a pig and let the somoans from pvcc dig in like a lou ouw

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 3:13 am

NIGGA STOP LYIN. THEM HUNTAZ BE GETTIN IN YO BOOTY HOLE LOL, AND THATS ABOUT IT. STILL WANNA TELL YA FAKE AZZ STORIES I BEE. U APES GET DONE IN YA AZZ SO MUCH, U KOULD TEACH SOMEONE TO PUT A BROOM STICK UP THEY AZZ. U A NASTY DIRTY TWATT NIGGA. AINT NOBODY SKARED OF "JORDAN KLOWNS" U HOE.

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 3:16 am

lma at mr. rogers neighborhood. u bullsh*tin yaself on the beef u and huntaz had and yall won? u should get pissed on for that komment.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:19 am

u lil buster ass kids dont know wut wuz crackin back in the days nigga the Grapes crushed the booty holes in the 80s war nigga thats when bangin wuz real , u niggaz runnin round with snitches nowadays fake ass hip hop bangin niggaz yal'l aint bout shit, aint no made up stories the loli pop shit took place in north long beach a couple months ago u dumb slut, a broomstick wouldnt work for yo loose ass booty a muthafucka would need a tree trunk for that ass

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:25 am

Grapes never lost a war PERIOD

no other set in LA history can say that

loly pops need to worry about the South Sides servin they bitch ass

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 3:49 am

OneHundred3 wrote:u lil buster ass kids dont know wut wuz crackin back in the days nigga the Grapes crushed the booty holes in the 80s war nigga thats when bangin wuz real , u niggaz runnin round with snitches nowadays fake ass hip hop bangin niggaz yal'l aint bout shit, aint no made up stories the loli pop shit took place in north long beach a couple months ago u dumb slut, a broomstick wouldnt work for yo loose ass booty a muthafucka would need a tree trunk for that ass
hoe, u Probably wasnt even born in the 80s nigga, what u know? i bee u been usin that search engine tho lol. keep up the good work. i exspekt a full report by the end of the day lol.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:50 am

^^^^ all yo posts is irrelevent punk, everybody know u gettin yo info doin crip and blood searches on google.com lol fucin fag

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 3:52 am

OneHundred3 wrote:u lil buster ass kids dont know wut wuz crackin back in the days nigga the Grapes crushed the booty holes in the 80s war nigga thats when bangin wuz real , u niggaz runnin round with snitches nowadays fake ass hip hop bangin niggaz yal'l aint bout shit, aint no made up stories the loli pop shit took place in north long beach a couple months ago u dumb slut, a broomstick wouldnt work for yo loose ass booty a muthafucka would need a tree trunk for that ass
SMH, STOP LYIN' BIT*H NOOOOOO ONESSSSSSS LISTENING LOL. AIGHT SO A BROOMSTICK AINT GONNA WORK, SO YOUR OFFERING TO LEND ME YOUR TREE TRUNK? LOL

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:53 am

bitch i only fuc with top notch creole movie star bitches not no loli pop hoodrat groupie hoes, my dic too damn big even for yo world record loose ass puzzy

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 3:55 am

OneHundred3 wrote:Grapes never lost a war PERIOD

no other set in LA history can say that

loly pops need to worry about the South Sides servin they bitch ass
LOL@APES GETTIN PERIODS. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY FOR FEMALES? BUT THEN AGAIN YALL IS A BUNCH OF BIT*HES. LOL NOT WORRIED ABOUT SSCC, THEY DO THEY THANG WE DO OURS.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 3:56 am

i guess yo illiterate ass cant read either

and the SSCC "thang" consists of puttin ya'll in closed caskets, ya'lls "thang" is runnin like some hoes comin up short on Goldy's payday

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 5th, 2004, 3:59 am

OneHundred3 wrote:bitch i only fuc with top notch creole movie star women not no loli pop hoodrat groupie hoes, my dic too damn big even for yo world record loose ass puzzy
lol now u think u got a big dick? lets get real punk, aint no top nothc nothing worried about yo twatt azz. now u the one who really startin to sound dumb.

OneHundred3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OneHundred3 » October 5th, 2004, 4:01 am

dont worry about mines u fag, while u searchin for crip on yo websites u might want to type in how to enlarge yo dick size cuz after all that hoe savin u doin u still aint gettin none gottdamn its a wrap

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 5th, 2004, 4:05 am

U WANNA BE KALLIN SOMEONE A FAG, BUT YET U WORRIED ABOUT ANOTHER NIGGAS DICK? DAMN I KNEW U APES WAS UP STRAIGHT UP HOE CAKES LOL. AND I WANNA KOPY OF THAT REPORT, BEE WHAT U can FIND ON THE INTERNET ABOUT YA TIRED AZZ HOOD LOL