LONEWOLF

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

LONEWOLF

Unread post by Panik » October 8th, 2004, 12:24 pm

hey lonewolf. It finally came to the point where you lose every argument you start with me, so now you just wanna throw little disses around? Well I ain't got no kind of sneaky little gay disses for you. Just this. You are a bitc-. If you put that badge down and bring your bitc-h ass to santa ana I'd slap you and wash your mouth out with soap. You ain't in my leauge mentally or on the streets. You're just a scary ass mexican that always wanted to be a cholo but was too much of a pussy, you you became a cop, and now live your gang fantasies on the internet. FAGG

and that's right everyone, Lonewolf is the POLICE. He Said it himself. He's been on here inpersonating a gangster when he's probably making all these posts from the damn police station.

here is lonewolfs own words:

"and the truth is I'm a 4th generation Mexican-American, with decorated military family members in all the wars since WWII, my oldest cousin gave his life in Nam in '67, my uncles have served in L.A.P.D. and El Paso P.D., I myself am in Law Enforcement here in San Diego, didn't want to put this out so that Homies don't get all wired up about this fact."

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: LONEWOLF

Unread post by Q » October 8th, 2004, 2:12 pm

no good

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 8th, 2004, 5:46 pm

If you're going to quote me, then quote the whole thing, don't take things out of context and take yourself out of it.

Why don't you cut point people in the direction where we've been debatiin the issue, bettet yet I'll tell them.

You all can go to the forum: "RACE AND ETHNICITY", and then to the topic: WHAT IF YOU WERE THE ILLEGAL ?

You all can read for yourseves what I've posted and decide for yourselves.

You can also read all my posts and see where I'm coming from, some of you will relate and some won't.

"I LOVE MY PEOPLE", and "I RESPECT ALL PEOPLE", except "HATERS AND BIGOTS", that is my beef with the white boy PANIK, whom is neither Mexican not Black but wants to come up as one.

I for one rejected Paniks "familiarity with our ways", he's not Mexican and no matter what he dishes out, he will never be able to educate me on the Mexican ways.

I will always defend my people, you can dismiss me and throw sh*t at me all you want, it don't matter because for years I've been fighting the stereotypes and racism, I go thru it everyday, at work, in the streets, I went thru it in the schools, and "YES, WITH HARASSMENT FROM POLICE".

"I AM IN LAW ENFORCEMENT, BUT I AM NOT A COP NOR WITH ANY AGENCY DEALING WITH THE GANGS AND THE STREETS", I am in a completely different field of law enforcement at the border city of San Diego, for reasons of National security and self protection, I can't divulge what is my line of work.

IF MY WORD IS'NT GOOD ENOUGH - WHAT CAN I SAY TO YOU ALL ?

I AM NOT BANGING AND I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP FOR THE GOOD PART OF 2 DECADES. I'M AN OLDIE FROM N.E.L.A. AND SAN PEDRO.
I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO COMPILE A BOOR ON BARRIO HISTORY, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT DETAILS IN THE STREEST TODAY, I'M INTERESTED IN HISTORIA - PERIOD.

BUT I WILL NOT SHY AWAY FROM A PENDEJO LIKE PANIK WHOM THINKS THAT HIS BRAIN IS GOD'S GIFT TO HUMANITY.

FOCK HIM AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO STEP ON MY PEOPLE.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » October 8th, 2004, 11:36 pm

Panic your nothing but another white boy who want to be something that he's not. All you have to do is love your race and your people and you'll have enire peace for an eteranity, but in your head that not the cool thing to do so you became another wigger with a jump suit and black friends that make you do fucked up shit for them. I bet if you had your way right now you would change your race, and that will make people hate you with the bottem of thier heart.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » October 9th, 2004, 3:03 pm

snake, you are a double fagg. not only are you a wannabe skinhead, but you are canadian. Must suck to be you.

And lonewolf, here's the deal. Your word is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. You now have a jacket as a liar and an imposter. If you would have come on the site and from your first post and said that you were in "law enforcement", then everyone could decide then about you. But you have been on here for like 8 hours a day, and post so often that you have surpassed everyone on here that has been on the site for much longer. You have pretended to be a gang member, one of us. You are constantly asking questions that could be used for law enforcement purposes. Not to say that people hadn't or wouldn't post the info anyway, or I that I care, but the fact is, you tried to trick everyone into trusting you. You are a bitc-h. Straight up. I wouldn't care if you mowed the lawn at the police station now, you can not be trusted, and neither can anything you have ever posted. For all I know, you are a white gang unit cop. Can't even trust your word that you're a mexican. So shut your ass up, get off the site, ALONSO, ban this punks IP address. And adios fagg.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2004, 4:09 pm

Lets see now,
you hate illegals,
you hate cholos,
you hate sureños,
you hate law enforcement,
you hate whites or anyone for that matter that don't share your views,
you hate the fact that someones posts replies have caught up with yours,
you hate nazy's,
you hate me,
hate hate hate, who else do you hate ?

This will be my last response to you lil' chavalita, I won't bother with your wanna-be punk lil' ass anymore, crying and yelling oh oh lonewolf is a cop, fock you puto.

An impostor is someone like you, lil' wanna-be, but can't hack it even with your own race foolio.

Go to the gang section and tells us something we don't know - enlighten us in some real history or knowledge about the ways of the Black Man or the Mexican if you can.
That is why you're pissed off - because I DISMISSED YOUR FAKE ASS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, PINCHE SCRAPE !

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 9th, 2004, 8:55 pm

[quote="Snake"]Panic your nothing but another white boy who want to be something that he's not. All you have to do is love your race and your people and you'll have enire peace for an eteranity, but in your head that not the cool thing to do so you became another wigger with a jump suit and black friends that make you do #%@& up shit for them. I bet if you had your way right now you would change your race, and that will make people hate you with the bottem of thier heart.[/quote]

sNAKE SHOUT YOUR BITCH ASS MOUTH PUNK U MUST BE THAT PUNK ASS TEEZ FAKE ASS CANADIAN BITCH ASS PUNK GET OFF MY NIGGA NUTTS AND STOP THAT SIDE CHEARLEAD POM POM BITCH SHIT FUCC U PUNK .....

NOW TO LONEWOLF IF PANIK IS SAYIN THE TRUE THATS NOT GOOD ...ARE U A COP ???? AT LEAST PLAY IT REAL AND LET US KNOW ...

truazn

Unread post by truazn » October 9th, 2004, 10:39 pm

Everyone should stop catching feelings. Here in Vancouver a skinhead ain't much. Snake look around, your the minority, theres Asians and East Indians everywhere. You can go around preaching your white power shiet. its your feedom of speach, but if you act on it your gonna get smashed on. Remember what goes around comes around. And to Panic why are you implying Canadians suck?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » October 9th, 2004, 10:42 pm

canadians suck? panik and lonewolf i think u guys both got good stuff to say, but u guys dont need to go and make threads bout eachother, we have enuff of that here already

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 10th, 2004, 12:36 pm

bgCASPER wrote: NOW TO LONEWOLF IF PANIK IS SAYIN THE TRUE THATS NOT GOOD ...ARE U A COP ???? AT LEAST PLAY IT REAL AND LET US KNOW ...
I already stated that I'm not a cop, but I am in law enforcement, nothing to do with the streets or gangs, my field is completely different, "yes it deals with national security issues". But you all need to ask the question wether I needed to reveal this all to you - NO I DID NOT HAVE TO, I did it to prove a point to that idiot panik and him sugar coating his hate for my people. You bgCASPER came at me once about my usgae of a certain deragatory name, and I heard you and many others and stopped the use of it. I was straight up about it, and I'm being straight up about this.

But read my posts and tell me honestly if I haven't contributed to the Hispanic sections ?

Also tell me what is on the Hispanic section that is a secret ?

Tell me why a MAN that made it out alive and comes back to try and re-direct the attention of the Homies into being proud of their culture and background - what is wrong with that ?

Tell me if I have not told people "not to post up details of anything" and to keep it simple ?

You need to realize the fact that anything posted on the internet "can and is being watched" with these new anti-terrorism laws.

But read "all" that I have posted and make up your own mind - don't be tailgating with haters - that is precicely my beef with this fool panik, whom first wants law enforcement agencies to stop illegals and stop those hiring illegals, but then hates law enforcement for doing their job, which one will it be ? only what suits your porposes ? can't have it both ways, he's going to call me a wetbak for speaking my mind and when I make a revelation, he's then going to cry out for support ?

"I AM STRAIGHT UP ABOUT MY BACKGROUND 100%" VETERANO OF MANY WARS - WITH HOLES AND SCARS IN MY BODY FROM MANY BATTLES" I DON'T BANG ANYMORE AND HAVEN'T FOR 2 DECADES, BUT I HAVE HISTORIA AND THAT IS WHAT I COME AND SHARE, UNLIKE PANIK WHOM AS YET HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO EVEN COME UP WITH A SIMPLE GANG INITIALS LIST FROM HIS PART OF TOWN.

SO TELL ME, WHO'S REAL AND WHO'S NOT ?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 10th, 2004, 1:03 pm

W/S wrote the question -
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:06 am Post subject: Re: QUIZ TIME L.A. COUNTY

- lonewolf, how do you know so much bout all over L.A. county and all over places besides TJ?

lonewolf's answer -
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:41 am Post subject: Re: QUIZ TIME L.A. COUNTY

- I grew up in North East L.A., went thru 2 Elementary Schools and 2 Junior High Schools in the area, I then got bused into the 818 Valley for 1 year of Junior H.S. + almost a year of H.S., developing many ties, and familiarizing myself with others outside of N.E.L.A., I then continued my "education" in Lincoln H.S. & Wilson H.S. in N.E.L.A., did a stint at Roosevelt H.S. in Boyle Hts, getting together with many people from The Flats, AlCaPone, East L.A. 13, MaraVillas, I followed up by moving to the Harbor Area San Pedro to my jefitas pad and lived there off and on between S.P. and NELA while I did some more schooling in San Pedro H.S. & Banning H.S., remained so until my junior was born by which time, age and common sense took real root, I moved to the Coachella Valley for almost a year while I developed a work carreer then returned to the Harbor Area, til' I moved out for good in '98 to Tijuana / San Diego, I keep an apt on this side, and a summer house (lol) on the south side of the fence. Thru all this I have maintained good frienships, not to mention the "BIG FAMILIA" that I have all over the SouthWest and Mejico, Tios, Carnales, Primos, Sobrinos from all walks of life including the ganglife, all from different Barrios. 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th generations, its a way of life but on the mellow side for us. When we have quinceañeras, bodas, año nuevo or navidad gatherings, my familia will fill up all the motels in the area alone - on the real Homie. Veterano of many wars, with 7 battle wounds to my credit, and sad to say 3 notches on my belt. More historias than some Police Dept's put together. Love my people and my culture, always trying to educate those around me. School boys & girls with much pride I have in my chamacos, but never will I let them forget what I went thru and what it is all about.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 10th, 2004, 1:05 pm

Question from BIG DUSTY LOCO to Lonewolf.
WHAT IS THE EASTSIDERS OPINION OF THE WESTSIDERS?

LONEWOLF's reply:
I will speak only on behalf of my old fools from NELA by giving you a little background on my Barrio.
In the olden days, our Barrio was kept free from vandalism, burglaries, attacks on its residents, and drug dealing in the streets. To this day it is still semi-free from these happenings. That is not to say that there is no drug dealing, but is not in the streets and it is not a drive thru. The burglaries that do occur are not committed by the Homies, and the vandalism is frowned upon.
The Barrio has never been free of the gang violence, quite the opposite, a lot of the time it was like a war zone, and many times the shooting would go on for long periods of time, real battles, not no quick drive by like today. When LAPD showed up, it would be in full force with SWAT teams to flush the Homies out, and up to 3-4 ghetto birds to light up the whole Barrio. Ambulances will pick up the victims - some sad to say caught in the crossfire - real ugly scenes to gape on.
The difference with the Westsiders or Southsiders for that matter, was in the style of warfare, how it followed a series of steps before it escalated into full blown war with anyone including traditional enemies. In the East Side, at least in my Barrio as well as others that I'm familiar with, the series of steps was a deliberate measure of control by keeping it limited, and marked-for-death-free until some idiot crossed the line and blood was spilled, and even then a gang meeting would be required to decide the next step. It could be decided to go all out, limiting the response to only the culprits, de-escalating the beef if our Homies f-cked up, maybe leaving it to the youngsters or even calling for a truce.
On the other hand the Westsiders would always be on the move, and would not hesitate to start shit, by crossing out, throwing up your sign, or simply jumping on people just for the funk of it wherever they set foot. Most of those big brand name Barrios had no respect at all for quiet lil Barrios, they would look down on them, and consider them weak because of their lack of enthusiasm for war. They were always trying to be the baddest, and would not take the time to get to know people. Many of the Old East Side Barrios fall in this category of small quiet lil Barrios where everyone knows everybody.
In my Barrio, all the jefitas would come out in the evenings to water the lawns and bs with each other, the lil carnalitos were protected by the Homies, if some were school boys we encouraged them and drew a line for them not to try and kick it with us, and sent them on their way. We did'nt break into cars or homes, and we kept a watch for outsiders coming into our streets. The graffiti was mostly kept on the outskirts of our borders, never on the walls of the pads. Familias and non-combatants were respected for the most part. One time when one of my primos from CP Boys came to my pad, the Homies came by and recognized him as an enemy combatant, they asked if he would go toe to toe with one of them but I declined since unforeseen shit can happen. My Homies let it be, and allowed for him to stay and exit in peace out of respect for the family and myself.
Oldies, slow jams, crusin' tunes, mellow rhythms was what we listened to most of the time, nothing to get us all hyped up on the "G" nonsense that would start us in a rampage.
We disciplined ourselves, and with the discipline came "no busters", that was not to say that all the Homies were hard, only that they would not rank out. We kept a watch on our Barrio, and we had a system in place that would alert us real quick when unknown headlights came into our streets and gave us time to prep up, unfortunaly is was not always foolproof especially during daylight hours.
Organized sh-t for the most part, no lose canons.
We were always few in numbers in comparison to some of the surrounding Barrios or other old Barrios, because of this and with the mass migration of the 70's that brought in a lot of new arrivals that did not share the same nostalgic feelings for "TRUE BARRIO LIFE" a lot of new ways took root amongst the younger generation coming up in our streets. Mayates started moving in, as well as people that went apartment hoppin' "town claimers" and money-makers dealing to anyone anywhere. Homies going in and doing time, and others like in the old "true Homie" ways, would pull a jale to get busted and back up those inside. Older more in-tune Homies moving out to better homes for their familias. All this created a vacum, and the new ways were hard to restrain.
All out war broke out with the Mayates, the law became that for each 1 of ours that went down, we would take 3 of theirs. Out of this a lot of Homies got over crazy and over zealous of the Barrio and started creating too much funk all over the place. Other Homies that moved into other Hoods would start to clique up people that were not 100% loyal, and those people created more problems for us because of the enemies they already had in their respective neighborhoods.
Gangster music as well as PCP, LSD & HEROIN started replacing the mellow ways, and YESCA, PEYOTE & HASH took a secondary role amongst the Homies.
Armory break-ins brought a ton of feria to the Barrio, becoming a supplier to Barrios like Big Hazard & Primera Flats. Crazy crazy times the 70's, spinning way out of control too quickly. All this was foreign to us that were still reminiscing, we pulled ourselves together and started cleaning up, 1st the Mayates, then all those not down 100% with the Barrio, initiated out all those problem child's, enforced the olden rules a putazos, we went as far as painting over graffiti covered walls in a beautification process.
We re-established some dialogue with old allies, at least in the upper echelons, because their younger generation was also too far gone with too much hatred. We went back to keeping within our borders and respecting those that allowed us in to party. We however still had many issues with a lot of others, funk with big Barrios such as White Fence, El Sereno, Eighteen ST, to name a few.
A lot of the Homies were unhappy to a degree with these olden ways, saying in the meetings that we were looked down upon as weak, but we had heard this arguments before, and cooler heads prevailed. The response from the Veteranos was that our enemies "knew who we were" and how quickly we could drop caskets on them if they focked with us.
We couldn't however, bring ourselves to relinquish those territories that we had aquired during our expansion era, for that would really send the wrong message, but along with those territories we lost some allies and made some life long enemies as well.
The "G" trend has slowly but surely been regaining momentum in the Barrio, unfortunaly I do not believe the old ways will hold up this time. Most of us viejos are far from the Barrio, and old gizzards like me, are too preoccupied with making ends meet, with no heart left for the nonsense. DNA, 3rd strike, family, age, pop culture, computer record keeping, and so many other things, have left us only with our memorias to become abuelitos, telling stories to our youngsters about how it was and how it will never be again.
You ask what us East Siders have against the West Siders, it is very simple, in our minds the Westsiders took "BARRIO LIFE and turned it in to GANGSTER LIFE". Maybe because of its proximity with the South Side, and mixing it up always with other races, lacking true fixed territories to call their Barrio, maybe because the West Side having had heavier numbers in migration that had not endured the racial discrimination and tensions that bonded the older Hispanic communities. Maybe because these new arrivals could not comprehend the un-written rules of warfare amongst the Barrios. A lot of these newbies terrorized and victimized their own residents (unheard of in the E S Barrios), and took the level of violence up another notch. I don't know man, a combination of all sorts of reasons I suppose.
But take a ride with some old fools from the East Side, and if only one thing rings out "it would be their mellow ways".

Signed,
LONEWOLF.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 10th, 2004, 1:15 pm

Read also on the HISPANIC SOUTH BAY AREA, the entire subject topic of "SAN PEDRO Los Angeles area".

Read also my posts in the San Diego area as well as the ones "is there gangs in your country" replies enetered for Mexico regarding Tiuana.

Read and re-read each and everyone of my posts, and tell me that I don't speak from the heart or from experience.

I poured my feel on threads like the vvv one below vvv
~~ LOCKUP - INSIDE L.A. COUNTY - subject topic ~~
I've just finished watching on MSNBC a documentary on doing time.
Having never done time myself ever, and being out of touch with the street life for the most part of 20 years, plus having failed my Homies and Familia whom are locked up period - this documentary stirred up some dormant feelings within me, and re-sparked so many questions for which I have no experience at all. A lot of people have a problem understanding where I come from, or how I can come on here and post all kinds of feels, and all I can say in my defense is that I'm a reformed man that cares and understand where a lot of us come from, I don't come up to net-bang or to prop up my hood or race, I come here as a neutral trying to keep up with the changing trends and hoping to instill some insight on the good within our erroneous ways, in order so that others can see a way out of the madness. Many have took me to be a Sureño, to which I answer that it is correct yet incorrect, I'm a Sureño because my whole life I've grown up in Sur Califas among the Barrios of Los Angeles and Tijuana, yet I am Raza first, not taking sides between Sur & Norte, because to me this is a divisive ploy and bondage by our own hands in the struggle towards equality in this society for which "we are not a minority" and have just as much right as anybody else to be a respectful part of this country. We (gangsters) have evolved from an admirable concept of protecting and serving our people and community into a world of unyielding violence in which our own people are afraid of us and do not identify with us anymore.
For me, having walked thru so many streets, walked among so many crowds, fought so many battles, having so much familia all over, being caught between two worlds, having met the LORD and failed HIM so many times, struggled thru and continue to face racism and discrimination every day, struggling to be a decent father and husband, trying my very best to keep my teens out of the paths I took, struggling to keep faith and pride for my Raza without coming across as a racist myself, a never ending self-examination of who am I, and what am I about, what is my duty to "you", to my family, to society, to the LORD. I come to the conclusion of being an ambassador, with the hope that some will hear and have understanding, but in order for me to be able to share, I also must be able to listen and learn from you.
Having poured this out to you, I go back to the MSNBC documentary of Saturday September 18, 2003 and throw at you all these questions in the hope of education and learning for us all whom are so blessed with not yet having done time.

"I SPEAK FROM MY HEART - PERIOD - NOTHING MORE & NOTHING LESS"

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » October 10th, 2004, 7:16 pm

you are just getting more and more pathetic. "3 notches in your belt
"? So now, you are an ex gangbanger, that is now a cop, and you just admitted to 3 murders on an internet site? You are a fraud. Prolly whiter than me and never even been to the hood. get a life.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 11th, 2004, 9:17 pm

YOU'RE ALL WELCOMED TO PUT YOUR FEEL ON ME, I'LL BE A MAN ABOUT IT, BUT DON'T LET THAT WANNA-BE panik FOOL YOU AS TO WHO HE REALLY IS IN HIS IN HIS HEART "A HATER OF MY RAZA".

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 11th, 2004, 9:34 pm

Panik can argue all day all night about how purple the sky is. He likes to get fools riled up, that's his deal here. In that sense, he's all right.

Lonewolf, whether you are a cop or not, doesn't really matter. Most everybody here don't gangbang anyway...LOL. 99% of the posters on here are wiggers, outta town busters, in town busters, and bored ass office workers.

And there may be a few here who are or were into the lifestyle.

If history the thing your writing about, you don't need to come here to learn anything you already don't/do know. History aint nothing but another man's story...or HIS STORY. Write it how you see fit and how you see things...up to the readers to criticize you from that point. But you do know a lot about the neighborhood though. There's only 2 kinds of people who know what's up, the one's who lived in the neighborhood and the one's who patrolled the neighborhood.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » October 11th, 2004, 9:41 pm

WHAT UP DUSTY

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 11th, 2004, 9:44 pm

True words Dusty, "I LIVED IT & KNOW IT FIRST HAND", no one is going to tell me how it is, especially a white kid.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » October 11th, 2004, 9:58 pm

lonewolf wrote:True words Dusty, "I LIVED IT & KNOW IT FIRST HAND", no one is going to tell me how it is, especially a white kid.

alright killer. LOL what a joke. Are you gettin paid overtime for this?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 12th, 2004, 8:23 pm

LONEWOLF's reply:
I will speak only on behalf of my old fools from NELA by giving you a little background on my Barrio.

nela and ela the samething?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When LAPD showed up, it would be in full force with SWAT teams to flush the Homies out, and up to 3-4 ghetto birds to light up the whole Barrio.

-----------------------------------------

didnt know lapd had 3 helicopters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because of this and with the mass migration of the 70's that brought in a lot of new arrivals that did not share the same nostalgic feelings for "TRUE BARRIO LIFE" a lot of new ways took root amongst the younger generation coming up in our streets.

Mayates started moving in,

All out war broke out with the Mayates, the law became that for each 1 of ours that went down, we would take 3 of theirs. Out of this a lot of Homies got over crazy and over zealous of the Barrio and started creating too much funk all over the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
never heard of any established black gangsin north east los angeles.what were the names of these fockn myates gangs lonewolf, or was it black familys?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 12th, 2004, 9:08 pm

Wrong neutral NELA & ELA are considered by Hispanics to be two separate areas within the east side, but I'll let others fill you in more on it.

As to what B;ack gang ?

I'm going to give a very simple answer, and all those old enough or whom really know the area, will be able to tell several things about me as to where I'm from, where it is, and wether is true or not.

STK SHOTOKAN BLOODS.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 12th, 2004, 10:51 pm

AY lONEWOLF.ARE YOU A MILITARY POLICE OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE MILITARY DOWN THERE IN SAN DIEGO? IF YOU CANT ANSWER ME THATS COOL..PEACE

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 12th, 2004, 10:58 pm

CHRIS wrote:WHAT UP DUSTY
What up, this you Cuervo?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 12th, 2004, 11:07 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
CHRIS wrote:WHAT UP DUSTY
What up, this you Cuervo?
My bad...what up trey?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 13th, 2004, 7:59 am

RuthlessBone wrote:AY lONEWOLF.ARE YOU A MILITARY POLICE OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE MILITARY DOWN THERE IN SAN DIEGO? IF YOU CANT ANSWER ME THATS COOL..PEACE
What's up Ruthless, negative Homie. But this is really getting old, big fuss over nada, just some wimpy wig taking things out of proportion. No need to get all paranoid, cause if I had to run after you I first would have to quit smmmokin' LOL.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 13th, 2004, 8:59 am

lonewolf..................
As to what B;ack gang ?
STK SHOTOKAN BLOODS.
never ever heard of them were they asian or something i thought u guys killing focking myate familys that moved in your barrio what does shotokan mean and where are they or where were they

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 13th, 2004, 3:14 pm

neutral wrote:lonewolf..................
As to what B;ack gang ?
STK SHOTOKAN BLOODS.
never ever heard of them were they asian or something i thought u guys killing focking myate familys that moved in your barrio what does shotokan mean and where are they or where were they
No STK was 99% Blacks, and no their families and non-combatants where not messed with, it was an un-written rule of war in my times. But again, I'll say, if you're old enough and have the knowledge of the area, you should be able kill more than a few birds with one stone.

One more thing, the usage of the word/name "mayates" in these posts were used by me prior to me catching flak for it and I haven't used it since then, out of respect.

I would invite you to read the topic: WHAT'S IN THE RACIAL DIS' NAMES LIKE WOPS/SPICKS/MAYATES ? in the forum: GANG DIS NAMES.
A lot of people came on the conversation and put their feels on the topic.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » October 13th, 2004, 3:20 pm

well lonewolf, you came on here using mayate knowin damn well it was offensive. My grandma knows that word is offensive, and even though you aren't very bright, I cannot believe that you would think this to be an innocent word. It's not possible. And as for non combatants, I think he was talking about nowadays, you know when gangbangers shoot people. Not your time when they had rumbles with the jocks in the park.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 17th, 2004, 9:26 pm

Alonso advised me that I should put it straight to you Homies.

I AM IN LAW ENFORCEMENT - PORT OF S.D. AND AIRPORT, nothing to do with the streets or gangs like I said before. I am not going to comment no more on my line of work due to national security and mine as well.

My work will not stop if I'm taken off as a mod', I will never turn my back on my people, it is sad that a hater like panik has taken everything out of context and cried out wolf in order to sidetrack the beef him and I have.

I AM 100% RAZA, AND "I HAVE LIVED THE BARRIO LIFE", BUT NOW I CAN ONLY TELL THE GOOD OLE' STORIES LIKE AN OLD MAN, HOPIN' SOME WILL GRASP AND REGAIN THE RESPECT LOST IN THIS NEW GENERATION BECAUSE FEW ARE TAKING THE TIME AS I HAVE HERE.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » August 17th, 2005, 9:24 pm

Panik wrote:you are just getting more and more pathetic. "3 notches in your belt
"? So now, you are an ex gangbanger, that is now a cop, and you just admitted to 3 murders on an internet site? You are a fraud. Prolly whiter than me and never even been to the hood. get a life.
PANIK, YOUR A DUMB SON OF BITCH. HE ISNT A F*CKIN COP.
HES LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SAID ITS RELATED TO NATIONAL SECURITY.... NOW LETS THINK FOR A SEC...... HE IS IN TIJUANA......NATIONAL SECURITY.... AND HES A SPANISH SPEAKING LATINO...THINK MAYBE HES IN BORDER PATROL DUMB SH*T?

PANIK HATES ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH HIM.
HES A NARROW MINDED JACKASS. IF YOUR A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, DONT EVEN BOTHER READING HIS POSTS.

LONEWOLF POSTS REAL SH*T, ALL THE TIME. EVEN IF HE WAS A COP, HES STILL ONE OF THE MOST REAL DUDES ON THE SITE AND MY HOMIE.
PANIK IS A HATER.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » August 17th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Oh ok, airport security. whatever. hahaha.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 18th, 2005, 4:55 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ wrong, now you're degrading me Mick.

Do me a favor and drop the issue will you sir...