Mexicans vs Blacks?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Jeffrey

Mexicans vs Blacks?

Unread post by Jeffrey » August 19th, 2004, 2:12 am

I hear theres a gang war between the mexican gangs and the black gangs in Long Beach. I see Police trucks parked on 14 and dawson because some dude was shot. Does anyone have more info on this?

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mexicans vs Blacks?

Unread post by classicc » August 19th, 2004, 5:18 am

i know peeps don't like to hear of or scared to hear of a war between Black and mexi gangs. even though it is real and its live. so homie i hope you get some info. if you don't fucc it. if i had it i would tell you

BLaZeOnE510
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLaZeOnE510 » August 27th, 2004, 8:53 pm

racial beef happens everyday and everywhere..

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » August 29th, 2004, 8:56 pm

gotta love the race riots in the L.A. system both juvenile n adult

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » August 30th, 2004, 9:03 am

There's always beef between blacks and mexicans..

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 30th, 2004, 10:07 am

p0rk wrote:There's always beef between blacks and mexicans..
So what are they beefing over????
Nothing!

So what does the winner get?
Really nothing!

It's usually the people on the bottom that fight for crumbs.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 30th, 2004, 10:32 am

That's right Common Sense.. bottom feeders.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 30th, 2004, 1:11 pm

depending on how you look at it legitly no one gets anything but street wise you get turf, what lies in turf is whole lot of area to push your product and pimp ya bitches and floss ball and you do have robin hoods that start up businesses and give to the poorer start programs for the kids so it can be lucrative

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 30th, 2004, 1:27 pm

classicc wrote:depending on how you look at it legitly no one gets anything but street wise you get turf, what lies in turf is whole lot of area to push your product and pimp ya women and floss ball and you do have robin hoods that start up businesses and give to the poorer start programs for the kids so it can be lucrative
That's why it's called scraps. The little bit of money that you make or the little fame that you achieved is no way in comparison to what you have to lose...including your life.

Every week someone under the age of 25 is getting life in prison and it's usually a black or latino.

The Robin hoods are the lucky one's if they are smart enough not too stay there. Greeeeeed is hard to overcome for a few. Once they taste that easy dollar most become hooked.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 30th, 2004, 1:33 pm

i hate the black vs. mexican stuff thats going on. theirs too much blaming going on both sides. you talk to the blacks and they say its because the mexicans did this and they did that..and you talk to the mexicans and they say the same stuff about the blacks. sometimes they actually think they are doing something good by going against another race.its stupid, their is no good vs. bad in gang banging.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 31st, 2004, 6:28 am

Common Sense wrote:
classicc wrote:depending on how you look at it legitly no one gets anything but street wise you get turf, what lies in turf is whole lot of area to push your product and pimp ya women and floss ball and you do have robin hoods that start up businesses and give to the poorer start programs for the kids so it can be lucrative
That's why it's called scraps. The little bit of money that you make or the little fame that you achieved is no way in comparison to what you have to lose...including your life.

Every week someone under the age of 25 is getting life in prison and it's usually a black or latino.

The Robin hoods are the lucky one's if they are smart enough not too stay there. Greeeeeed is hard to overcome for a few. Once they taste that easy dollar most become hooked.

i understand what you are trying to say but when you get hungry you are gonna wanna eat. some cats get a chance to get good jobs BUT everyone can't get a good job it HAS to be bottom dwellers and peeps trying to get to the top. some niccas and its understandable don't want fuccin scrap and to live makin 680 a week strugglin havin problems they want to try to get up and live where you ain't tired at night to play with kids or fucc ya wife or gurl or whatever. they are givin a tool and they use it look at them enron niccas they just as bad as hood niccas prey on 60 year old bitches to get money.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 31st, 2004, 6:38 am

as far as the blacc and mexican war, feud, beef or disagreement. shit muthafuccin happens when fools beliefs and ways of living arent the same and they come together trying to see who has the biggest dicc. its like this i love my niccas bein blacc and would die proving. mexican fool is gonna feel the same way. when them egos and pride clash thats when cats start droppin like flys. i personally don't care about the mexican blacc war its sounds ignant but i feel we belong in cali just as much as they do

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 31st, 2004, 9:41 am

classicc wrote:as far as the black and mexican war, feud, beef or disagreement. shit muthafuccin happens when fools beliefs and ways of living arent the same and they come together trying to see who has the biggest dicc. its like this i love my niccas bein black and would die proving. mexican fool is gonna feel the same way. when them egos and pride clash thats when cats start droppin like flys. i personally don't care about the mexican black war its sounds ignant but i feel we belong in cali just as much as they do
I agree. California is for everybody and it will always be for everybody. Fools that don't understand this, will soon be leaving california society. The penal system is not worth trying to prove whose d*** is the biggest, at least for me.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 31st, 2004, 10:15 am

right right i am not deep on the issue its really not deep in daygo its present i mean yeah we got names for them fools and shit talkin but thats about as far as it goes. in highschool its different but now being a young man i don't see it ass much or as clearly as i did in highschool. i feel what you sayin about that penal system shit but its day by day situation by situation. i don't think it is gonna blow up here in daygo as bad as it is in l a assuming it is that bad. here its not as seperated to where mexicans just stomp in a hood and its straight blacc or asian or samoan its a mix and you see samoans with niccas as well as asians. so right now i think as far as gangs go because of the mix mexicans respect that thats my opinion it may not be true but from what i see everyone here minority wise its blaccs asian and samoan ride together. mexicans stay with mexicans. gang wise.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » September 15th, 2004, 9:11 pm

Comptone Varrio Tortillia flats CVTF is one of the biggest instegators of Brown on Black violance in Los Angeles CPTE, they are a very racist gang.

Check out their photos graffiti on this site.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 16th, 2004, 2:17 am

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THAT ONE HOMIE.

Fswc

Unread post by Fswc » October 14th, 2004, 1:48 pm

kr azy talk is that ..... we minoraties..... we both runnin form the cops blaccs n latinos the cops dont like us they hate us we both fucced in the system........... so why we killin each other thats one thang i i bee n thankin bout................................

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 14th, 2004, 2:44 pm

Fswc wrote:kr azy talk is that ..... we minoraties..... we both runnin form the cops blaccs n latinos the cops dont like us they hate us we both fucced in the system........... so why we killin each other thats one thang i i bee n thankin bout................................
It's called competition.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 14th, 2004, 3:56 pm

It's more than competition or bottom feeding as some have put it.
IT IS MORE OF A CULTURE CLASH, Mexicans roll in greater numbers of population in a lot of places in the southwest including whites, and Mexicans feel that they hold more of a stake to the land that once was part of Mexico - (forget the stealing the land part for the moment) - so in essence not only do many beleive that there's no need to assimiliate since we have been in in the land far longer than most and will always be part of it, as well as the attitude that we have our motherland right next door with plenty of real or past lineage attachments. There is very basic fundamental differences in how we do things that gets us in a clash with others, be they black, white or asian.
Language will be the predominant one.
Red Boned Catholicism will be another - non liberal like American Catholicism.
Clanish traditional loyalties to ceratin values instilled in the rural communities - kind of like saying HOOSIERS, HAWKEYES, BUCKEYES, and so forth, and those clanish attitudes bond them versus non-clanish attitudes that are practiced for the most part in American society, where there is a shortage of loyalty to a group - that is how you explain the why a Mexican gang member will keep his loyalty to his gang wherever he moves to and no matter how far he is. Now if you have this clanish, then in the absence of others from your immediate clan - you attach yourself to the next in line clan which is Mexicans in general.
Now being that wherever you find Mexicans, there is bound to be blacks, and in lot of places they are in the same boat economically wise - the clash in culture, language, and attitudes brings out the worst in both groups.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » October 14th, 2004, 4:08 pm

TF is not racist they just don't like black gangs.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 14th, 2004, 4:58 pm

Jeffrey wrote:I hear theres a gang war between the mexican gangs and the black gangs in Long Beach. I see Police trucks parked on 14 and dawson because some dude was shot. Does anyone have more info on this?

That was a search warrant issued on some ASIAN gang members house.You saw the swat team,crime scene unit,detectives,and regular officers right?

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » October 14th, 2004, 5:06 pm

T-F may not only like black gangs, But they dont' like blacks period, their was a window at one time were they were just hitting any blacks gang related or no in their varrio and surroundings. Since they started shit with FTP they cant handle it any more in their varrio and that is the main reason they are on the run from their own varrio.
locos 13 are taking advantage of that

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 14th, 2004, 8:25 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:i hate the black vs. mexican stuff thats going on. theirs too much blaming going on both sides. you talk to the blacks and they say its because the mexicans did this and they did that..and you talk to the mexicans and they say the same stuff about the blacks. sometimes they actually think they are doing something good by going against another race.its stupid, their is no good vs. bad in gang banging.
Mexican Mafia lifer's have the punk ass CHONGO's in a PIMP grip in the BEACH and every other set that is scared of some motherfu--ers already doing life F--k them you are on the street's sell your drugs make that money on the blocc .
Don't give it to a LIFER PIMP
KIll a BLACC you get respect with a 25 year strench then you grow up then PIMP the younger mexican's.
And continue the killing's that the WHITE MAN want's you to do for them.
MEXICAN MAFIA BROWN KLAN'S MEN!!!
FUCC CHONGO

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by project blowed » October 14th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Jeffrey wrote:I hear theres a gang war between the mexican gangs and the black gangs in Long Beach. I see Police trucks parked on 14 and dawson because some dude was shot. Does anyone have more info on this?
don't take this personal but if you're a long beach native or at least live within los angeles county, this should be some very old news to you. people these days tend to make a little thing into a big thing. race is gonna play an issue wherever you go. if the westside longeros are beefin with the rollin 20's or the insanes people are gonna fuss about it being a race war.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2004, 11:21 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:i hate the black vs. mexican stuff thats going on. theirs too much blaming going on both sides. you talk to the blacks and they say its because the mexicans did this and they did that..and you talk to the mexicans and they say the same stuff about the blacks. sometimes they actually think they are doing something good by going against another race.its stupid, their is no good vs. bad in gang banging.
Mexican Mafia lifer's have the punk ass CHONGO's in a PIMP grip in the BEACH and every other set that is scared of some motherfu--ers already doing life F--k them you are on the street's sell your drugs make that money on the blocc .
Don't give it to a LIFER PIMP
KIll a black you get respect with a 25 year strench then you grow up then PIMP the younger mexican's.
And continue the killing's that the WHITE MAN want's you to do for them.
MEXICAN MAFIA BROWN KLAN'S MEN!!!
FUCC CHONGO
wow. you got it all figured out dont you. like i said, their is no good vs bad in all of this. yeah yeah blame the mexicans, its all their fault.. come on..if all of LB was black gangs..what would happen? the black gangs would be killing each other off still anways.

Operation N-G.A.F

Unread post by Operation N-G.A.F » October 14th, 2004, 11:31 pm

word... anyways, all this shit needs to stop, though it wont..

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 15th, 2004, 8:58 am

Operation N-G.A.F wrote:word... anyways, all this shit needs to stop, though it wont..
It can stop: One person at a time.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 15th, 2004, 1:48 pm

Snowman, are you a white guy claiming to be a Blood rolling with the Blacks? Might as well ask to see if I understand this right.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 15th, 2004, 10:12 pm

Kemosave wrote:Snowman, are you a white guy claiming to be a Blood rolling with the Blacks? Might as well ask to see if I understand this right.
Cuzz I bang LONG BEACH for LIFE am I a blood. CUZZ this LBC for life LEFT arm,back arm,the back LONG BEACH FUCCING CRIP. You on the board I'm from the BEACH and a blood YEAH right. LONG BEACH THE ALL CRIP CITY.
It's all good anyway.
JUST FUCC CHONGO"S FOR LIFE
Am I whiteboy blood CUZZ I'm from the BEACH.
Ask anyone from the WEST,EAST,NORTH, I'm real KNOWN O/G's raised me EAST/SIDE,WEST/SIDE
Understand WHAT??? CRIP 4 LIFE no blood's in the L.B.C!!
And I'm a FULL-BLOODED IRISH MAN so I guess I'am a blood in a sense.
CRIP,PIRU,DAMU,BLOOD
ONE LOVE
FUCC ALL CHONGO's lil ass HOE's

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 15th, 2004, 10:16 pm

And in case I left out FUCC CHONGO's

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » October 16th, 2004, 1:40 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:
Kemosave wrote:Snowman, are you a white guy claiming to be a Blood rolling with the Blacks? Might as well ask to see if I understand this right.
Cuzz I bang LONG BEACH for LIFE am I a blood. CUZZ this LBC for life LEFT arm,back arm,the back LONG BEACH FUCCING CRIP. You on the board I'm from the BEACH and a blood YEAH right. LONG BEACH THE ALL CRIP CITY.
It's all good anyway.
JUST FUCC CHONGO"S FOR LIFE
Am I whiteboy blood CUZZ I'm from the BEACH.
Ask anyone from the WEST,EAST,NORTH, I'm real KNOWN O/G's raised me EAST/SIDE,WEST/SIDE
Understand WHAT??? CRIP 4 LIFE no blood's in the L.B.C!!
And I'm a FULL-BLOODED IRISH MAN so I guess I'am a blood in a sense.
CRIP,PIRU,DAMU,BLOOD
ONE LOVE
FUCC ALL CHONGO's lil ass HOE's
You are talking a lot of rhyme shi_t Snowman. You a rapper or what? Most Irishmen I know don't rhyme. They are barrel chested two fisted beeraholics who don't have much patience for someone in a streetgang talking the way you do. That's just the truth and the way it is.

Now if you're from the hood and that's who you are then it makes sense. Understandable. But if you are rolling in the suburbs talking and acting like that and the only time you go to the hood is to pick up then maybe y'all are watching too much mwannabeontv and should find something good to do with your life. No diss intended just trying to figure out where you're coming from.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 17th, 2004, 6:41 am

Naw CUZZ it's all hood WEST SIDE LONG BEACH 23yrs NEWARK BRICC CITY the last ten. All hood CLINTON AVE and CHADWICK,CLINTON AVE and STAFFORD,STUEYVESANT and 18th ave.
That's funny piccing up dope.
NAW CUZZ drug-free for life,your right about the drinking at least 6 24oz can's each night.
I'm out just to remind you
FUCC ALL CHONGO's