Before the "certified gangstaz" video, there was..

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Before the "certified gangstaz" video, there was..

Unread post by zip3ace » October 6th, 2004, 10:25 am

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Before the "certified gangstaz" video, there w

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » October 6th, 2004, 10:48 am

nice 1

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 6th, 2004, 12:55 pm

YEA ZIP THAT WAS PRETTY TIGHT

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 2:03 pm

I cant see the clip. but the title sounds like the Shyne video that came out a minute ago........If you referein to when the bloods and crips was next to each other.......only 70 % of them niggas were real.....30 % of the other niggas was just homies they cool with that dressed up for the video....I know this because I know niggas that was in the video

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 6th, 2004, 2:06 pm

I THOUGHT THEY WER ALL ONLY PPL JUST WEARIN IT AKTIN LIKE THEY WUS REAL I FIGURED THEY ALL JUST AKTORS N NONE B REAL - GUESS I WAS WRONG

Pomona Princess
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pomona Princess » October 6th, 2004, 2:12 pm

That video is just that Gangsta, thses dudes r doin' it real big like reppin' to the fullest, they get my support in anything. Its about time for our kind to shine, enough of the snoop Dawgs and warren G'Z and all them blue flags no disrespect, but Dj Quik couldn't do it by his self so these Dawgz took it to that level.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 2:29 pm

Pomona Princess wrote:That video is just that Gangsta, thses dudes r doin' it real big like reppin' to the fullest, they get my support in anything. Its about time for our kind to shine, enough of the snoop Dawgs and warren G'Z and all them blue flags no disrespect, but Dj Quik couldn't do it by his self so these Dawgz took it to that level.
Well If you talkin about Bloods shinin, Then thats all gravy....But For the most part Alot of real og's doesnt respect the fact alot of niggas is makin "Bangin" mainstream....For the fact that alot of niggas in videos that arent gang affiliated are throwin up signs and dressing like bloods and other gangs....Ex: J kwon - hood hoppin...j kwon threw up the b and was flammed up..He dont know nuttin bout bangin...Regardless if there bloods in his home town and he might know some bangers, that dont give a nigga the right to rep what his peoples are reppin, if he aint acually bangin......

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » October 6th, 2004, 4:18 pm

J KWON CLAIMS BLOOD? LMFAO

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 6th, 2004, 4:26 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
Pomona Princess wrote:That video is just that Gangsta, thses dudes r doin' it real big like reppin' to the fullest, they get my support in anything. Its about time for our kind to shine, enough of the snoop Dawgs and warren G'Z and all them blue flags no disrespect, but Dj Quik couldn't do it by his self so these Dawgz took it to that level.
Well If you talkin about Bloods shinin, Then thats all gravy....But For the most part Alot of real og's doesnt respect the fact alot of niggas is makin "Bangin" mainstream....For the fact that alot of niggas in videos that arent gang affiliated are throwin up signs and dressing like bloods and other gangs....Ex: J kwon - hood hoppin...j kwon threw up the b and was flammed up..He dont know nuttin bout bangin...Regardless if there bloods in his home town and he might know some bangers, that dont give a nigga the right to rep what his peoples are reppin, if he aint acually bangin......
I was madd hyped when I seen this video... kuz Shyne kept it on the street. But this dude told me most of the ni99az there were crips. And some of the crips dressed up like Bloods to make it look even. The video was shot i think in was East Flatbush. I dont know much about that area. But I think its more crips there.

On a side note in reference to what Sheek said about people from the hood who aint down but rep:

When I was in college, the Bulls kame through to practice kuz they had a game at Madison Square Garden. This was like 2001 or 2002. My homie pointed out one dude off the team who was a rookie at the time, i forgot his name. Oh ummm Eddie Robinson. He was like yo that ni99a loc, he always be chillen with Snoop in his videos. Then he was like oh u know that ni99a Tyson Chandler from compton right. It just so happened we were flamed up. I had my flag. My two homies had on beads. The Practice finished and we went outside... the ni99a that be with Snoop kame out. He passed by and was like "aiight" and kept it moving. Then my ni99a was like yo there go Tyson Chandler on the bus. So he start throwing the B'z up. My other homie start throwing up the B. By the time I realized what was going on this ni99a Tyson Chandler throwing the B'z up too. That shit had me hyped!

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » October 6th, 2004, 4:55 pm

GUNJA SMOKIN wrote:J KWON CLAIMS BLOOD? LMFAO
NA RE-READ HIS POST

Pomona Princess
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pomona Princess » October 6th, 2004, 5:57 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
ALL I'M SAYING IS PUTTIN IT ON THEY MINDZ THAT THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE, NOT JUST CRIPS. DONT GET ME WRON NOT LIKE I WANT THE TO BE SUPER BANGED OUT BLOOD THIS AND BLOOD THATJUST LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARER STILL AROUND.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 6th, 2004, 6:38 pm

I DONT KNOW ABOUT J-KWON KLAIMIN BLOOD, BUT I KNOW HE WAS HOMELESS AND ON HIS OWN FOR A WHILE.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 6:58 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
I was madd hyped when I seen this video... kuz Shyne kept it on the street. But this dude told me most of the guys there were crips. And some of the crips dressed up like Bloods to make it look even. The video was shot i think in was East Flatbush. I dont know much about that area. But I think its more crips there.

On a side note in reference to what Sheek said about people from the hood who aint down but rep:

When I was in college, the Bulls kame through to practice kuz they had a game at Madison Square Garden. This was like 2001 or 2002. My homie pointed out one dude off the team who was a rookie at the time, i forgot his name. Oh ummm Eddie Robinson. He was like yo that ni99a loc, he always be chillen with Snoop in his videos. Then he was like oh u know that ni99a Tyson Chandler from compton right. It just so happened we were flamed up. I had my flag. My two homies had on beads. The Practice finished and we went outside... the ni99a that be with Snoop kame out. He passed by and was like "aiight" and kept it moving. Then my ni99a was like yo there go Tyson Chandler on the bus. So he start throwing the B'z up. My other homie start throwing up the B. By the time I realized what was going on this ni99a Tyson Chandler throwing the B'z up too. That shit had me hyped!

I knew I forgot to post somethin...Lol ...The part about what Zip was sayin about some of the niggas that was flammed up in the Shyne Video was acually some crips dressed as Bloods....thats True....Acually the first 5 Bloods you see on the side are Real, I dont know bout the other niggas....But yeah The Video was shot in East Flatbush And Brownsville......I knew shyne...He use to chill by Tennis Courts.........

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Pomona Princess wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
ALL I'M SAYING IS PUTTIN IT ON THEY MINDZ THAT THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE, NOT JUST CRIPS. DONT GET ME WRON NOT LIKE I WANT THE TO BE SUPER BANGED OUT BLOOD THIS AND BLOOD THATJUST LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARER STILL AROUND.
Righ Righ,I smell that.......

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » October 9th, 2004, 6:15 am

I feel Certified gangstaz more,because some of the folks in the shyne vid look like actors.But certified gangstaz had Boo-Ya Tribe,Bone and other REAL Bloods in it.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 9th, 2004, 11:03 am

look like actors how?

thats ironic kuz Jimmy Jones and Game were acting in certified gangstaz?

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » October 9th, 2004, 11:10 am

XX..

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » October 13th, 2004, 11:24 pm

HOW COULD U TELL FROM THE VIDEO THAT THEY WERE BLOODS AND CRIPS? I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAYBE VICE LORDS AND G.D.'S.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 15th, 2004, 5:44 am

Trickeration Station wrote:HOW COULD U TELL FROM THE VIDEO THAT THEY WERE BLOODS AND CRIPS? I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAYBE VICE LORDS AND G.D.'S.
The video was shot in Brooklyn...

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » October 16th, 2004, 1:51 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Trickeration Station wrote:HOW COULD U TELL FROM THE VIDEO THAT THEY WERE BLOODS AND CRIPS? I THOUGHT THEY WERE MAYBE VICE LORDS AND G.D.'S.
I aint from NYC, but I dont think there are any Vice Lords and G.D's in NY, GD's maybe. but even so, there arent alot.
Thats more of a Chi town thing

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 16th, 2004, 2:32 pm

GUNJA SMOKIN wrote:J KWON CLAIMS BLOOD? LMFAO
yea look at lil wayne in that "go Dj video..shit c funny

dblack

Unread post by dblack » October 19th, 2004, 2:22 pm

These pink ass new york niggaz need to be severley beaten just for GP. First your horse and carriging it now there certified gangsters. Those offbrand niggaz from Lueders Park need to be pistol whipped to for being in the video with them. It made Compton look bad

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 20th, 2004, 1:26 pm

who the fuck talking about a certified gangsta video...

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 4:41 pm

Man Jim JOnes put it like this he got more BodyGuards than 50 please believe ignorant ass want to bang Ru's when he aint even from here thats the west claiming some german or russian gang for real feel me or a korean claiming Norte

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 11:42 am

If real cali bloods kick it with the niggas,and those real cali bloods honor them as real Bloods,then who are you to question weather they are real B dawgs or not?
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on December 30th, 2004, 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 11:59 am

hellraiser3815 wrote:Man Jim JOnes put it like this he got more BodyGuards than 50 please believe ignorant ass want to bang Ru's when he aint even from here thats the west claiming some german or russian gang for real feel me or a korean claiming Norte

if you arent apart of the gang,who are you to question who is real or fake.If Bloods decide to spread thier gang to other states,thats them.It trips me out when neutrons trip off a gang they aint even in,just because they are from the city where the gang started.

There are legit bloods and crips in several states,not just in cali.There are alot of wannabes too.But if some set in cali decides to branch out of state,thats thier buisness.Nuetral mufuckas should keep thier mouths shut.Anyone ever seen the documentuary ''187 crab/slob''.On it they have real Denver lane Bloods from cali,and those cali Bloods gave shout outs to the denver Lanes in new york.so obviosly the denver lanes in cali consider them denver lanes in NYC as legit Bloods.so they are real bloods.If you an outsider then shut the fu-- up it has nothing to do with you.]

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 30th, 2004, 1:02 pm

WELL SAID HOMIE

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 1st, 2005, 10:27 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
god i hate correcting people on this one but what part of the f-cking video did j-kwon throw up a damn b? only one nigga in that video threw up the b. and they was all throwin up vl for vice lord and so was j-kwon
open yourt eyes people watch the video again youll see them dudes with they thumb out they pointing finger out and the middle finger out and that creates a v and a l the thumb reps the l. yall get it people?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 1st, 2005, 10:30 pm

Kronix wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
I aint from NYC, but I dont think there are any Vice Lords and G.D's in NY, GD's maybe. but even so, there arent alot.
ther is gangster disciples and vicelords in new york state probaly not alot in new york city but trust me they in the state.

and vice lords wear red yellow and black and gangster disciples wear blue
black and grey but mostly black and grey

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 1st, 2005, 10:33 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
hellraiser3815 wrote:Man Jim JOnes put it like this he got more BodyGuards than 50 please believe ignorant ass want to bang Ru's when he aint even from here thats the west claiming some german or russian gang for real feel me or a korean claiming Norte

if you arent apart of the gang,who are you to question who is real or fake.If Bloods decide to spread thier gang to other states,thats them.It trips me out when neutrons trip off a gang they aint even in,just because they are from the city where the gang started.

There are legit bloods and crips in several states,not just in cali.There are alot of wannabes too.But if some set in cali decides to branch out of state,thats thier buisness.Nuetral mufuckas should keep thier mouths shut.Anyone ever seen the documentuary ''187 crab/slob''.On it they have real Denver lane Bloods from cali,and those cali Bloods gave shout outs to the denver Lanes in new york.so obviosly the denver lanes in cali consider them denver lanes in NYC as legit Bloods.so they are real bloods.If you an outsider then shut the fu-- up it has nothing to do with you.]
super real talk. ive treid telling niggas this sh-t from time to time but it just wont work

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 2nd, 2005, 12:24 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
Kronix wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
ther is gangster disciples and vicelords in new york state probaly not alot in new york city but trust me they in the state.

and vice lords wear red yellow and black and gangster disciples wear blue
black and grey but mostly black and grey

LOL