Germany gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
HigherBe1ng

Re: Germany gangs

Unread post by HigherBe1ng » July 20th, 2004, 12:01 pm

I used to live in germany for 15 years, and have participated in my share of gangbangin, I will list some gangs that I know of...

Schweinfurt Germany:
Bloods (aka Platz), carrying Red Flags
GMC (Gangster Masters of Carnage), carrying Purple Flags
BIA / GB (Brothers in Arms / Gangster Brothers), White flags ussually with purple designs

BIA and GB have "merged" to one set, they are allied with GMC and are going against Bloods from the last I know of

Hanau Germany:
GD (Gangster Disciples, Crips) carrying Blue Flags
Hover Crips, carrying Blue Flags
Bloods, carrying Red flags
B-Posse, carrying purple flags

During the time I was in Hanau all the sets I listed were pretty much at peace with each other, but had many skimishes agianst the Erlensee 'hood ... The Erlensee hood acted up regulary by clocking other hoods and robbing dealers in their respected hoods.

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » July 20th, 2004, 3:56 pm

HigherBe1ng wrote:I used to live in germany for 15 years, and have participated in my share of gangbangin, I will list some gangs that I know of...

Schweinfurt Germany:
BIA / GB (Brothers in Arms / Gangster Brothers), White flags ussually with purple designs

BIA and GB have "merged" to one set, they are allied with GMC and are going against Bloods from the last I know of

Hanau Germany:

During the time I was in Hanau all the sets I listed were pretty much at peace with each other, but had many skimishes agianst the Erlensee 'hood ... The Erlensee hood acted up regulary by clocking other hoods and robbing dealers in their respected hoods.
lol! i believe what your sayin but why are these fools claimin crip and blood? im pretty sure these are just some white kids that dont know what to do with their past time......
im sure they dont have the need for bangin.... its just like a hobby!
and if this bangin is for real why didnt they develop their own way of bangin instead of copying homies from the states? i mean look at other cities! berlin,hamburg,stuttgart,frankfurt...
these are cities with real urban areas where people live below the poverty line and homies have to bang... but they didnt copy the states! we have our own way of bangin!!! this copy cat sh-it is str8 garbage homie!

HigherBe1ng

Unread post by HigherBe1ng » July 20th, 2004, 6:26 pm

Well, I kinda agree with what your saying, but I also gotta disagree...

Sure the names of the gangs were picked up from American Gangs... Ussually because soldiers that came to europe had gang affiliation and started to recruit people from german neighborhoods they lived in, thats how I got recruited... the citys I listed are very urban areas, and not exactly wealthy either... both towns are industrial towns with very poor neighborhoods that do as a matter of fact look just like some hoods I've seen around here in DC... Prime example is Hanau. Hanau is a city of about 60,000 people bout 20min from Frankfurt. The hood I lived in Hanau was basically a big XTC factory for frankfurt. Thats what most of the banging was about in that town. About who was running shit in the drug game. I didn't witness to many shootings there, even though I have found myself in the middle of 2 shoot outs during my stay there. Most of the crime that was going on was nasically just fighting other people off their turf...

HigherBe1ng

Unread post by HigherBe1ng » July 20th, 2004, 6:28 pm

oh, and actually, I never really saw any all-white gangs... most of the gang population I met were either Russian, Turkish, or Afrikan

Nitro

Unread post by Nitro » July 22nd, 2004, 7:37 am

There are very many white of gangs where no Russians and Turks or Albanians in it is e.g. gave it years ago times the WT "White Thunders" in Dortmund. They do not have much graffiti operation. one large did were from them shooting Russian more gangleader good contacts to the different groups of Russianclans had. Or also MC Gremium (belongs to the 3 large MC in Germany)have to 99% white. Or in Dresden/Leibzig there are very many gangs/gruppen/cliqen without Turkish or black memeber.

flht

Unread post by flht » July 22nd, 2004, 9:43 am

Nitro wrote:There are very many white of gangs where no Russians and Turks or Albanians in it is e.g. gave it years ago times the WT "White Thunders" in Dortmund. They do not have much graffiti operation. one large did were from them shooting Russian more gangleader good contacts to the different groups of Russianclans had. Or also MC Gremium (belongs to the 3 large MC in Germany)have to 99% white. Or in Dresden/Leibzig there are very many gangs/gruppen/cliqen without Turkish or black memeber.

Please be aware that Motorcycle Clubs and Streetgangs are totaly different entities.

030ganxtaclicca
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 030ganxtaclicca » July 25th, 2004, 4:24 am

könnt ihr das nicht bei mzee ausmachen

Staxman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Staxman » July 27th, 2004, 10:20 am

off fukc you lil kiddies are a shame for a german like me
i bet you are 12 years old and first heard of gangs and now you think this is cool
come and tell me this in Wedding,Berlin
and write in english and by the way mzee is totally fukced up!!!!!!!!
this year we had 12 deads in weeding till now so you see its not so violent like in OC and LA. . but we have a lot more fist fights and attacks with knives and stuff like that
cya

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » July 27th, 2004, 3:01 pm

S-Rot40 wrote:yea youre right! i found a funtion that says public gallery.
i hope it works...

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse. ... ted=928167
Yeah boy , you really travelled around with your digicam . On the last photo there is a bus with "City of Compton" written on it ...

S-Rot40 wrote: i thought this car was cool so i took the picture
Oh , you did ? Notice the road marking - it is YELLOW , but in Germany every road marking is WHITE .

And whats up with the other pictures ? Sum fucked up houses and a bucket - whatchu wanna tell us ?

r0bb

Unread post by r0bb » July 27th, 2004, 3:54 pm

evening dudes,

im also from germany (exactly from Paderborn 100km west of dortmund) and i my expierences about gangs in our city is, that we have nearly no real big german gangs here. the most of the gangs here consist of Russians. and they suck ;)

night

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » July 27th, 2004, 5:15 pm

Tork wrote:
S-Rot40 wrote:yea youre right! i found a funtion that says public gallery.
i hope it works...

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse. ... ted=928167
Yeah boy , you really travelled around with your digicam . On the last photo there is a bus with "City of Compton" written on it ...

S-Rot40 wrote: i thought this car was cool so i took the picture
Oh , you did ? Notice the road marking - it is YELLOW , but in Germany every road marking is WHITE .

And whats up with the other pictures ? Sum #%@& up houses and a bucket - whatchu wanna tell us ?
i uploaded that picture of the bus after i posted the gallery onhere...
its not my picture of course. youza fool to think that! actually this picture is by BGCasper! the picture i was talkin about is now up again! JUST FOR YOU! i was talkin about that old ford mustang...
what do i want to tell you? actually nothin! again your ass didnt read the whole topic! there was a request by another guy that wanted me to put up some pictures of my hood... so stop hatin fool if you dont know whats up....

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » July 27th, 2004, 5:22 pm

oh yea! to that fool that was askin what i wanted to tell you with postin pictures... the same guy that requested the first pictures has asked me again to post some more pictures...
so im makin my way through the whole city these days to post some more pictures later.... just in case you wonderin why i put up more pictures!
lol... dumb fuck!

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » July 27th, 2004, 9:11 pm

S-Rot40 wrote: i uploaded that picture of the bus after i posted the gallery onhere...
its not my picture of course. youza fool to think that!
Reading this thread and your talking bout taking photos and then seeing a photo from CPT really seemed weird . I´ve seen too many fake ass bustas on the internet talking BS .

So you uploaded it afterwards - misunderstanding cleared out ...

S-Rot40 wrote: what do i want to tell you? actually nothin! again your ass didnt read the whole topic! there was a request by another guy that wanted me to put up some pictures of my hood... so stop hatin fool if you dont know whats up....
so im makin my way through the whole city these days to post some more pictures later.... just in case you wonderin why i put up more pictures!
lol... dumb #%@&!
If you weren´t as dumb as you think of me being you would have understood what I wrote . Or shall I post it in german for you ?

I was not wondering about the fact THAT you posted pictures but about what you wanna show with those photos that you already did .
This board is about GANGS and the fotos aren´t gang related except the one with the small red graffiti on it .

So why you trippin' foo' ?

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » July 28th, 2004, 4:33 am

im not trippin at all... i know that this board is about gangs... the photos are all in a way gang related... why? because i took these pictures in gang territory... its not all about graffiti. its a main part of course but i mean just showin some writings on the wall wouldnt be satisfying for the guy that asked for the pictures. so i thought i would post some pictures of the environment too...

tec-9

Unread post by tec-9 » August 16th, 2004, 2:49 pm

we´ll i´m pretty new here, but i can definitly say that there are no gangs in munich. there is simply no need for that here. gangs are created in places where people are poor and have no positive future in sight but i would say munich is one of the wealthiest cities in germany...if not even in the world - so no gangs here. by the way the police in bavaria is to tough. there was something called "Chaos tage" (chaos days). a lot of punks and freaks meet in a city to bring wreckage over it. well they wanted to do shit here in munich...suddenly thousands of cops were here in munich and not even one of the punks made it even in the city, they were catched in train stations before munich an kicked in a train back home, the few that made it were put into jail, just for lookin like a punk...even though they really weren´t one. no fuckin around with bavarian cops :-/.

030ganxtaclicca
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 030ganxtaclicca » August 31st, 2004, 1:33 pm

berlin gang from the 90's or something

http://home.arcor.de/lennartstrey/irgen ... 20gang.jpg

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 3rd, 2004, 8:02 am

HigherBe1ng wrote:I used to live in germany for 15 years, and have participated in my share of gangbangin, I will list some gangs that I know of...

Schweinfurt Germany:

Hanau Germany:

i doubt that there are that many gangs in hanau especially any that bang gd hoova or GD AND crip at the same time

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 4th, 2004, 6:51 am

With me being german and very aware of Gang and urban culture,i have to say blood and crip sets or gd and vl sets were founded by 15 year old copycats that imitate clothing and behavior of people they´ve seen on tv or in mags.I doubt there is any german "Crip" that knows about Raymond or Big Took or Monsta Kody,and there set was surely not founded by an OG from Cali.So those sets should be widely ignored.Truth is that gangbanging in Berlin or Cologne has its own background, especially depeding on the bangers race.There is a gang on the southside of Cologne in a NBH called Ossendorf.They call themselves OG (Ossendorfer Gangster).There was a documentary on German tv thatpointed out their power and influence on this low-incme community.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 11th, 2004, 11:01 am

I just saw some fake Crip graffitti where "C-Hood Crip" was written on the train station of a small town in Bavaria named Klosterlechfeld about 20 minutes south of Augsburg.That is definitely ridiculous!!

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » September 11th, 2004, 2:46 pm

thrak wrote:I just saw some fake Crip graffitti where "C-Hood Crip" was written on the train station of a small town in Bavaria named Klosterlechfeld about 20 minutes south of Augsburg.That is definitely ridiculous!!
LOL! thats crazy!

FyneShawty

Unread post by FyneShawty » September 12th, 2004, 2:15 am

I live in Göttingen, Germany. We ain't got no gangs here. It's more the Turkish and Russian ppl that fight each other. Göttingen has a famous university, that mean we have a lot of foreigners (especially Africans) living here. So we do have problems w/ nazis and stuff. But u can't compare it with America. I used to live in the US. I went to Kansas City and St. Louis a couple of times and all I thought was ''holy sh*t''!!!!!! And we don't really have ghettos like in some american cities! But it's going that way, it's just a question of time

*peace out*

djb

Unread post by djb » September 22nd, 2004, 3:35 am

theres some activity in berlin fo sho... kreuzberg / schoeneberg
areas and so on..
dont have any details tho...

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » October 20th, 2004, 9:10 pm

Yesterday a guy was shot in Berlin in front of his car , 3 times in the head - execution style ...
Think he was turkish , albanian or something like that .

I tried to find some articles about that shooting bout found nothing - news don´t seem to care much about it . (Y´all know that ...)

hashhh20

Unread post by hashhh20 » October 21st, 2004, 5:21 am

There must be gangs in germany. We got some in Denmark, and thats hella small country compared to Germany!

!!!! - By the way, Can we discuss danish gangs? Do anyone know of any? there must be some germans who live nearby denmark!!!

street Justice Profile!

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » October 21st, 2004, 7:39 am

I heard that Denmark has a very strong scene of motorcycle-rocker-gangs and about gangs with members from eastern europe , especially from Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia/Belarus .

hashhh20

Unread post by hashhh20 » October 21st, 2004, 11:58 am

yeah thats right.

But that rockers, in denmark there are Hells Angels, and Banditos. and alot of smaller motobike gangs, but yeah thats sorta different type of gang, they ride Harley Davidson motobikes. and wear leather alot.
but they are the most hardcore gangs in denmark, they once were opponents but they arent anymore!!

and we do also have alot of small streetgangs of immigrants, mostly from eastern europe, like kurdistan, pakistan, turkey and countries like that.
And we have a Pakistan Mafia.

but I actually think that there once were Vatos Locos in copenhagen, but I'm not sure..

and oh yeah, thats BlackCobra, and X-Team, those are eastern immigrant gangs as well... and thats about it, I dont think we have more gangs,
oh Yeah I remember one more, "Loonies", from northen Sealand..!

but you are right, they rockers (hells angels, and Banditos) are the two major gangs in Denmark, and all ppl in denmark know of them, they do even have their own sector/department in jail..

hope this information was usefull in someway..
otherwise i know that hells angels and banditos have websites, cos in public the pretend to be a motobike club! hehe!!

Zone 3

Unread post by Zone 3 » October 23rd, 2004, 5:31 pm

I was stationed in Illesheim Germany that's between Wurzberg and Nurnberg, we used to ride out to Bad Windsheim and FUCK UP Turks cuz they hated BLACKS but I mostly hung in NURNBERG at a CLUB called MARILYN'S if u from the West near their you NOW WHERE and WHAT it is......I used to fight Niggaz (ARMY) claimin 60's and 90's some were from CALI wether they were true or not I don't know but they was gettin rode on but they bought the DRAMA every weekend I was there from 92-96 back when Germany was the shit.Most of the Gangs were American Soldiers CLICKED up off a nigga from Cali.I had a homie from S.Central and Compton but we jus hung and if ya fucked with 1 u was gettin done by all........

030ganxtaclicca
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 030ganxtaclicca » October 24th, 2004, 2:07 pm

[img]http://berlin-untergrund.com/btm/dd1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.berlin-untergrund.com/Berlin ... el1907.jpg[/img]

two ganxta rappa from berlin one of them is busted

ManiacMac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ManiacMac » November 17th, 2004, 8:42 am

Befor 4 jears there was a Gang in Neuvrees-City called Juze-Gang, but they ain´t no more. And it wasn´t a Bang-Gang like in Compton or Watts with Guns and that. We only had fun and fucked up the neighborhood. We wasn´t so primitive like the Crips or Bloods.

peace to all

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 9th, 2004, 2:55 pm

I live near Hamburg Germany
Iam quite out of everything as I wasn t really inside it.
I know of a some gangs there.I was a Teenager when a guy from former Yugoslavia stepped into my live.He seemed to like a beating and to steel and to smoke Dope.With him it came to a solidarization with other groups .Poeple who where friends showed that to strangers groups and friends from other places.Then I got to know the king of bombing and he was an
RCK they faught then much against
GK(Ghetto Kings Steilshoop) and from my town a Gang named
Bloods started to be stronger against Nazis .They thaught they needed guns or a least one.I suddenly struggled into all these situations so that I know now more that I want.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » December 16th, 2004, 6:50 am

shit, i was born n raised in Frankfurt all i can say germany has some real serious GanGs you dont wanna fuCC with...i live in a soCial burning point called Griesheim whiCh is ConsCidered as the "frankfurt bronx" but thats jus what the people call it that live outside...we would be some wannabees if we did that, we have some serious shit goin on: lots of murders, fiGhts, drug dealin , bangin...most people might not see it but its happenin we in germany try to avoid the poliCe as much as we Can but i think german police dont take that shit serious. they more look for Child murders, kidnappers n all that shit, they dont give damn bout the hood its like that, thats what i can tell!its not like that in whole germany shit like that only goin on in frankfurt, berlin, hamburg , cologne and thats about it...somethin i like to tell about the nazis, them motherfuCCers suCC diCC in my citys there are like alot of nazis i think, they dont live in my part of town but i see them everyday if i walk on the zeil(shopping mall) n all that its really fuCCed up with them and the turks...me myself im white - i hang with a bunCh of blaCcs that i know from my get go - my set is called DWC !DWC BANGSTAH 4 LIFE! 1 love TAKIN OVER BY TAKIN OUT

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » December 16th, 2004, 8:24 am

Stop using double Cs and capital Cs.That´s copycat stuff.Other than that, I totally agree with you concerning your media opinion.They only care about child murder in Germany.I don't have a clue why they do that.Maybe to scare people.

Welcome to the board by the way....