Australia gangs

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Australia gangs

Unread post by juniorx » October 27th, 2004, 1:28 am

aiigh.. listen Vibes is from a Different Generation to me.. but the deal is still the same.. Them Viets got the Tongan Brothers back in Prison real.. mah Cous James aka Missy.. (a Tongan Nick name for James) .. was locked up in Silverwater in 02 while on Remand and Parklea to serve hes time in 03.. now hes back in the Islands for good Reaons.. he didnt get along with no Abo's, no Arabs or Wogs.. yet he used to talk with some of the White guyz.. yet again.. no damn Pinoy to be seen talking it up in there.. nowhere to run for those Bitch asses in there.. fools be in PC if they talk it up there and still end up gettin shanked... heads down, Hands in Pockets.. try PINOY !!!! style...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 27th, 2004, 8:47 am

JuniorX wrote:aiigh.. listen Vibes is from a Different Generation to me.. but the deal is still the same.. Them Viets got the Tongan Brothers back in Prison real.. mah Cous James aka Missy.. (a Tongan Nick name for James) .. was locked up in Silverwater in 02 while on Remand and Parklea to serve hes time in 03.. now hes back in the Islands for good Reaons.. he didnt get along with no Abo's, no Arabs or Wogs.. yet he used to talk with some of the White guyz.. yet again.. no damn Pinoy to be seen talking it up in there.. nowhere to run for those Bitch asses in there.. fools be in PC if they talk it up there and still end up gettin shanked... heads down, Hands in Pockets.. try PINOY !!!! style...
Ok...if that's how it is out there.

Come to the LOS and I'll show you how we PINOYS do it here...or tell me where your cousins are down here, I know there are a few left...some relocated to the safe part of town like Huntington Beach/Seal Beach.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 27th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Do Asian people stick together in Australia or do y'all just stay with your own nationalities? If Islanders and Asians click up in jail y'all should do the same outside cause a lot of peeps here in N. America consider Asians and Islanders the same. Y'all would run shit for sure.

P.S. How do y'all dress in Australia? Name brands like Versace, D&G, etc. or hip hop style?

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » October 27th, 2004, 5:06 pm

Trey wrote:Do Asian people stick together in Australia or do y'all just stay with your own nationalities? If Islanders and Asians click up in jail y'all should do the same outside cause a lot of peeps here in N. America consider Asians and Islanders the same. Y'all would run shit for sure.

P.S. How do y'all dress in Australia? Name brands like Versace, D&G, etc. or hip hop style?
There's really no dress codes down here. Islanders more into the hip hop style, du-rags and all that. Islanders make good enforcers, every club I've seen there's an Islander at the door, my dad was even a bouncer, all brawn.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 27th, 2004, 5:25 pm

Light skin boi
Point taken, not all aboriginals are my enemies, the ones around redfern, glebe are ok, we cool with them, its just the ones up in the country areas like maitland, bathurst and cessnock jails that are hella racist and prob never seen or interacted with asians before, so wen we get transferred up there and you mainly get sent up there if u considered disruptive or u fcked up somehow in the metro jails it becomes a melting pot of racial pride and that leads to violence. Peace
There are aboriginal crews but i dont know of any official koori gangs

wats up Junior, maybe ur cousin might know a good brother of mine, he's Tongan and a childhood fren of mine, he works between silverwater and long bay as a screw, he's helped a lot of my brothers out who are still inside, he works in the hospital wing but he moves around. his name is Francis and u cant miss him he's one BIG ASS Mutha LOL LOL he used to play union for west harbour.

Trey
Evey race is loyal to their own, but dont get me wrong we do mix and i have many good friends from diffrent races, i have friends that i trust that are Tongan and Lebanese. All SE asians normally stick together like Vietnamese, Cambodians and Laotians,Vietnamese are pretty cool and tite with the Chinese and islanders like the Tongans then u got the Lebanese and Turks and assyrians, then u got the indonesians and Filos/pinoys, Italians and Greeks who stick to themselves they aint really anything in sydney, they hold more weight down in Melbourne, then u got the Aussie bikies who have their own little bikie rivalry going on btwn them and ethnic bikie gangs like the Nomads who are made up of slavic and middle eastern countires like Macedonia, croatia and lebs. At the end of the day wen shit pops off u tend to stay loyal to ur own race.

As for our dress, we dress like any other western world,, we have european and US influenced dress styles, cant say much there it aint much different to how yall dress

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 27th, 2004, 6:10 pm

This is an article that we kept from our time at Cessnock, when shit really started to pop off in there, reason why we keep this is the guy that got stabbed was a close friend of ours and why the abos are our enemies up that way

Newcatle Herald
Revenge likely in jail gang war: officer
Author: By DONNA SHARPE
Date: 14/05/1998
Newcastle Herald

Page: 3

RACIAL hatred between prisoners at Cessnock Corrective Centre reached boiling point this week when an inmate was stabbed during a fight between an Aboriginal gang and a member of the Vietnamese organised crime group 5T.
The incident, believed to be drug related, occurred about 5.15pm on Tuesday in one of the prison's cell blocks.
A Cessnock prison officer who spoke to The Newcastle Herald anonymously yesterday said a revenge attack was likely. Tensions between the two groups had been strained for some time.
Another officer said prisons had become a battle ground for a growing number of gangs.
Aboriginal, Lebanese, Asian, Islander, Vietnamese and bikie gangs had become so powerful that they were putting officers' lives at risk, the officers said.
`We are going in barehanded when we try to break up these fights,' the officer said.
`We are not like police who have guns and capsicum spray at their disposal.'
Police said Tuesday's stabbing at Cessnock happened after prison officers witnessed members of both gangs talking outside a cell in the jail's No. 1 wing.
A short time later a 22-year-old Vietnamese inmate had suffered a stab wound to the right side of his body and was transported to Cessnock Hospital for treatment.
He was in a stable condition yesterday.
Police said the victim was a member or an associate of the Sydney-based 5T gang.
A police report said prison officers had observed friction between Asian and Aboriginal factions at the jail in recent weeks and believed this incident might have been a result of drug dealing within the system.
No weapon had been found and a full search was being carried out.
A Corrective Services spokesman said his department was investigating the incident but inquiries were being hampered by a lack of information from the victim.
He said he was not aware of gang friction at Cessnock.
One prison officer said Cessnock jail had between 70 and 80 Aboriginal inmates and about 60 Asians.
`The Asians are very vindictive and will seek revenge after this attack,' he predicted.
`I expect some square-ups.'
The officer said one wing at the jail was made up of a large number of Aborigines, and some asian prisoners had to be moved from the area.
`Being in a gang is a way of survival in jail. If you're out on your own you're up s..t street,' he said.
The other officer said a Vietnamese prisoner was recently murdered in front of four officers at the new Silverwater Jail.
`He was stabbed 40 to 50 times from the head to his testicles by other Vietnamese inmates,' he said.
`His attackers did it in front of the officers, who were held off.'
The officers said the issue highlighted the need for more jails.
`There needs to be another jail in the northern region like Maitland,' an officer said.
`We need to have the ability to move prisoners around so we can break up these gangs.'
Page 3

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 27th, 2004, 6:46 pm

Thanks for the info SV 2004 and polysaturated.

cerritos g

Unread post by cerritos g » October 27th, 2004, 8:20 pm

JuniorX wrote:aiigh.. listen Vibes is from a Different Generation to me.. but the deal is still the same.. Them Viets got the Tongan Brothers back in Prison real.. mah Cous James aka Missy.. (a Tongan Nick name for James) .. was locked up in Silverwater in 02 while on Remand and Parklea to serve hes time in 03.. now hes back in the Islands for good Reaons.. he didnt get along with no Abo's, no Arabs or Wogs.. yet he used to talk with some of the White guyz.. yet again.. no damn Pinoy to be seen talking it up in there.. nowhere to run for those Bitch asses in there.. fools be in PC if they talk it up there and still end up gettin shanked... heads down, Hands in Pockets.. try PINOY !!!! style...
HERE WE GO WITH THIS WANNABE MOFO AGIN'......SAY WHAT YA HAVE TO SAY WITH THE DOWN UNDA PINOYS....LIKE DUSTY SAID...WHY DONTCHA ASK YO CUZZINS OR WHO EVA YA HAVE HERE TO TRY TOME L.A. PINOYS...SEE HOW WE...FCK IT...HOW I WILL DO IT ...PINOY STYLE...YA KNOW YA GOT DUMPED BY SOME PINOY FOOLZ DOWN THERE, DAZ WHY YA GOT HATE! MAYBE YOUR GIRL GOT TRAINED BY PINOYZ AND IS HURTIN FO MORE, CUZZ YO SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD ASS CANT STICK IT IN RIGHT! YA'LL ONLY TONGAN ON YOUR CONVENIENCE YOU DAMN FOOL! YA KNOE YOU TURN WHITE IN FEAR WHEN SHIT HITS THE CEILING! GUESS WHAT CAR IN THE PEN YOUR KIND RIDES WITH HERE IN CALI...THINK AGAIN YOUNG BUCK.....YOUR STYLE OF HATE SHOWS YOUR PEEWEE SIDE....ALL WORDS NO SUBSTANCE!

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 27th, 2004, 10:55 pm

the pinoy c0ck suckin Spanish occupied person here again.. stay the hell outta here.. this is AUSTRALIAN part of the forum.. when i start sayin yall in LA r all bitches then u can say what u want.. but ur wimpy ass comments dont mean shit here alright.. u dont know whats up.. so hush the fvck up..

as for LOCO.. same goes.. beat cerritos meat in LA.. not here..

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 27th, 2004, 11:01 pm

I'm thinking of visiting Australia next summer and I am thinking of which cities to go to.

I'm going with my girl and her cousin lives in Melbourne so I'll be stopping there for sure and also stop in Sydney because that's the most famous city in Australia but what's the best city out of these three: Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. I would go to all but I don't know if I have the time.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 28th, 2004, 9:54 am

JuniorX wrote:the pinoy c0ck suckin Spanish occupied person here again.. stay the hell outta here.. this is AUSTRALIAN part of the forum.. when i start sayin yall in LA r all women then u can say what u want.. but ur wimpy ass comments dont mean shit here alright.. u dont know whats up.. so hush the fvck up..

as for LOCO.. same goes.. beat cerritos meat in LA.. not here..
All right...if that's how you want it. Cerritos G, whoever you are, keep your comments on this section off into the proper forum.

Just to note, I let TVibes/SV2004 call me a bastard and diss all pinoys in the Asian section of the forum. We did our lil back and forth, and now I believe we are cool, trying to understand each other. That wouldn't have happened without first getting into it. Anyhow, I asked him if he wanted me to retract any of the words being said. So I'll say how are you ever gonna learn about anything if we all just stay hard-headed and not discuss? Same reason why Tongans/Samoans still beef today...just hardheaded mofo's.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 28th, 2004, 4:16 pm

BDL

its been all said and done, and its time to move on and i have better understanding of my actions hence reaction. But i can say, i wont disrepect Pinoys over there because yall seem to be down and stand up homies , i cant say the same about them down here, only speaking the truth, but in the end thats irrelevant and insignificant. I feel what ur saying and what ur trying to achieve, but as you know ur methods or approach might not always be understood and can easily be taken the wrong way.

BTW after i replied to ur pm i lost access to the asian forums and all forums on the VIP section, i dont know why and dont know if u had anything to do with that, so if u replied i didnt get it as my pass was revoked right after i replied,

Peace

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 28th, 2004, 4:29 pm

Trey

Definitely hit Sydney and Melbourne
Sydney has a hotter climate and gets really HOT during summer kinda like Kali weather, melbourne is known for its cloudy and rainy weather

and You definitely gotta hit the Gold Coast which is about 1 hr from Brisbane, its like Miami beach the whole city is lined up along the beach you'll have sum fun there, Brisbane and the Gold coast are in the same state which is Queensland but they're about hr apart from eachother and totally different atmospheres, brisbane is boring dont bother going there Just hit up the Gold Coast instead and if u have time there are many party islands like Hamilton island, i forget the names of the other ones .similar to Boracay in the Phillipines PART PARTY PARTY hahhaha

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 28th, 2004, 9:38 pm

SV 2004 wrote:BDL

its been all said and done, and its time to move on and i have better understanding of my actions hence reaction. But i can say, i wont disrepect Pinoys over there because yall seem to be down and stand up homies , i cant say the same about them down here, only speaking the truth, but in the end thats irrelevant and insignificant. I feel what ur saying and what ur trying to achieve, but as you know ur methods or approach might not always be understood and can easily be taken the wrong way.

BTW after i replied to ur pm i lost access to the asian forums and all forums on the VIP section, i dont know why and dont know if u had anything to do with that, so if u replied i didnt get it as my pass was revoked right after i replied,

Peace
Vibes...I had nothing to do with that...but maybe because your logging on as SV2004 instead of Tvibes maybe??? I'll send a note to Alonso dog...peace...

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 28th, 2004, 10:34 pm

i cant even log into the Tvibes account homie thats why im on as SV2004. its become inactive alltogether. appreciate the help homie. stay up

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » October 29th, 2004, 12:28 am

aye vibes.. sorry i didnt reply to PM.. but i aint even got rights to send PM's on here.. lol.. and no access to anywhere but these General Forums..

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 29th, 2004, 2:42 am

SV 2004 wrote:Trey

Definitely hit Sydney and Melbourne
Sydney has a hotter climate and gets really HOT during summer kinda like Kali weather, melbourne is known for its cloudy and rainy weather

and You definitely gotta hit the Gold Coast which is about 1 hr from Brisbane, its like Miami beach the whole city is lined up along the beach you'll have sum fun there, Brisbane and the Gold coast are in the same state which is Queensland but they're about hr apart from eachother and totally different atmospheres, brisbane is boring dont bother going there Just hit up the Gold Coast instead and if u have time there are many party islands like Hamilton island, i forget the names of the other ones .similar to Boracay in the Phillipines PART PARTY PARTY hahhaha
Thanks a lot for the info.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » November 1st, 2004, 4:16 pm

Juniorx .....You too huh bro...no probs then bro

$$HuStLa$$

Unread post by $$HuStLa$$ » November 8th, 2004, 5:04 am

I didn't read any of the posts on this thread just wanted to say.

I see no point in getting a heap of people together to walk to streets acting tough in there group. I guess maybe because I was raised around organised crime lord figures, the "street gangs" Have no goal, no future. At least the organised crime people have a goal: Make heaps of money. :?

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » November 10th, 2004, 4:01 am

i waz talkin 2 1 of me boyz out the front of me skool when i looked across the road at the bus stop i waz like wot the f*ck. i saw dis 18th st tag i'll try n take a foto of it n send it 2 u'z if u want (i wil try dont no how 2 do that digital camera shit on 2 ya pc) (or if u r bored n got nuthin else 2 do u could drive past n have a look) have any of u herd of La Familia

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » November 10th, 2004, 6:10 am

wheres this?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 10th, 2004, 4:54 pm

$$HuStLa$$ wrote:I didn't read any of the posts on this thread just wanted to say.

I see no point in getting a heap of people together to walk to streets acting tough in there group. I guess maybe because I was raised around organised crime lord figures, the "street gangs" Have no goal, no future. At least the organised crime people have a goal: Make heaps of money. :?
I think a lot of the "street gangs" discussed in this topic are organized and do make heaps of money. Like the Asian gangs and Biker gangs discussed.

chewja

Unread post by chewja » November 30th, 2004, 10:01 pm

from where i live (Brisbane, Sunnybank) there are a few gangs, but
mostly they dont realy do much..

JJ's the most organized asian crime gang in brisbane has about
90 members...most of the members age between 15-25 years old..
the older the memebers get...more experience, thus many branches.
JJ's owned by a night club in the city (Karoke), they do stuff...but not
drive bys or stabbings etc...the leader of each branch gets paid, however
the people who follow him do not...unless if givin a job to do...eg: car theft etc...

ATT, also an asian gang situated in "Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre"
is also high organized. ABout 60 Active members, some gather at the centre
on a regular basis. members age between 13-24 years. fights do occur
but not often. Some mmebers deal drugs but not drive bys or stabings.
It is well organised...howver many members have left.

Information:

I heard that 14K triad group was active in Sydney....is that true?
because back from where i live..Hong Kong-the main triad group
is 14K which has about 100 000 active members.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » December 1st, 2004, 12:13 am

14k is very active.. but there loosing there tradition to say the least.. like i know so many non-asian people that r members.. fair enuff the majority is still Chinese.. and its still the Chinese Making the profit.. but yeh so many Non-Asians r involved now..

the thing with Australia that nobody understands is we dont have a huge Street Gang population.. but i can say one thing.. the Organized Crime in Australia as far as making the dollars goes where WAY up in that industry.. in Australia theres no.. look at this guy hes from a Rival gang kill the prick.. its more about making the money and fight when u need to fight.. not because theres another guy from a different street..

chewja

Unread post by chewja » December 1st, 2004, 8:41 pm

From my point of view - (Taiwan) Street gangs are pretty useless...
all they do is run in packs and when someone looks at them, they
think they starting them...

i really think that "Big Circle Gang" is the true "Gang" in Australia
within the asian community. The members that join, actually get PAID
to work for the organization, (Decent living money, not just some petty cash)
whilst street gangs just steal and rob thing to earn small amounts of money, when i mean small- like 500$ a month...The average "Big
Circle member" earns on average 600$ a week from the Boss. That
is like full time work...so the money is pretty decent.

A gang is not a gang unless the organisation has funding or financial
support...such as 14K Triads in hong kong and Big Circle in Australia.

Street gangs in my opinion are hardcore wannabes, if the members are serious, then he or her should join a Crime organization for LIFE...
not just a couple of years and leave.

chewja

Unread post by chewja » December 1st, 2004, 9:00 pm

sorry forgot to tell yous all...

Anyone want good information about "Triads" go and hire out a movie
called "Young and Dangerous" its a series...everything
you need to know about the triads and how they work...the structure..
the bbusinness-i mean EVERYTHING, is in this movie. Check it out...
trust me, its worth it if u are intesetred about Triads!

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » December 1st, 2004, 11:25 pm

chewja wrote:
JJ's the most organized asian crime gang in brisbane has about
90 members...most of the members age between 15-25 years old..
the older the memebers get...more experience, thus many branches.
JJ's owned by a night club in the city (Karoke), they do stuff...but not
drive bys or stabbings etc...the leader of each branch gets paid, however
the people who follow him do not...unless if givin a job to do...eg: car theft etc...

ATT, also an asian gang situated in "Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre"
is also high organized. ABout 60 Active members, some gather at the centre
on a regular basis. members age between 13-24 years. fights do occur
but not often. Some mmebers deal drugs but not drive bys or stabings.
It is well organised...howver many members have left.
What does JJ and ATT stand for?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » December 2nd, 2004, 12:41 am

err bro.. ur wrong about the Big Circle.. not all there members get PAID.. !!!!.. theres members that r just Members and dont do Dirty work for the boss's.. some members do petty street crimes too..unless they r doing some work for a boss they r gettin the same petty money a Street Thug comes across... and if u think 600 bucks a week is enuff to risk ur life in nearly everyway possible ur a fool man for real...

i get just over 500 bucks a week average doing Labouring at the moment while im loking for a Serious Career opportunity to start.. id prefer to earn my way and work for my cash without fear of going to prison for a damn long time, not to mention someone shooting, stabbing, bashing me for some petty 600 bucks a week i earn..

the Organized scene is much more discrete and Lethal than Street Scene.. its just the street scene is broadcast across the TV coz usually within a few days a street crime has been sovled... where as with Organized Crime.. cops aint ready to give it up on national TV.. deep info on organized crime is hard to come by.. as if police r gonna start telling the public..

and a gang can be a gang with no Financial backing.. just to me.. wheres the point in a gang unless ur out to make the Dollars ..

all this is just something to think about.. cheers

chewja

Unread post by chewja » December 2nd, 2004, 8:18 pm

yea true

IM not sure what JJ means, but ATT stands for "Asian Territory Triads"

I totally agree with u JuniorX, but im talking about those odd teens who
have no family and no future what so ever, maybe 600$ a week
is a good life for them.

anways that just my opinion ^_^

Anyone from BRisbane by any chance?

MaseOner

Unread post by MaseOner » December 5th, 2004, 1:53 am

The other Saturday night I was down at Coogee and there where about 20 Islanders down there claiming UTB. These guys were fucking huge I was like I aint being smart to them. So later that night their playin their guitars and shit, when some Viets walk past laughing.
Later they got robbed at gunpoint on a bus (from what I've heard, most likely true) Anyone who claims UTB aint active check yourself. 3 of these guys had heaters and 2 large as machetes. These dudes weren't fake either they were tatted up. So UTB still active in Sydney?

chewja

Unread post by chewja » December 6th, 2004, 3:23 am

Anyone here members or KNOW members from:

Sing Wa Triad?
14K or
Big Circle ?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » December 6th, 2004, 1:35 pm

chewja wrote:Anyone here members or KNOW members from:

Sing Wa Triad?
14K or
Big Circle ?
I know some BCB but in Canada, not Australia. All the BCB here are older though. No, teenagers, they are all mid-20's to 50's. In Toronto they got gangs that are affiliated with the real BCB but are just like prospects (future BCB), the most known are Ghetto Boyz. They had a beef with the 18 Buddhas which left a few of each group dead.