WHY IS THERE NO ASIAN BLOOD AND CRIPS SET POSTED

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
OriginalBlood152

WHY IS THERE NO ASIAN BLOOD AND CRIPS SET POSTED

Unread post by OriginalBlood152 » August 5th, 2004, 4:57 pm

MOST ASIAN GANGS IS AFFLIATED WITH BLOODS AND CRIPS LIKE ASIAN BOYZ THERY ARE CRIPS, USUALLY CAMBODIANS SETS ARE BLOODS AND CRIPS

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHY IS THERE NO ASIAN BLOOD AND CRIPS SET POSTED

Unread post by 100 » September 10th, 2004, 2:22 pm

WHY CAN'T ASIANS DO THERE OWN THANG INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING BLACK?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » September 14th, 2004, 5:41 pm

100 wrote:WHY CAN'T ASIANS DO THERE OWN THANG INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING BLACK?
the tru iight there but wat do B'z and C'z think of asian B'z and C'z $ets

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 14th, 2004, 8:03 pm

ITS LIKE THE DOGZ AND LOCS OR THE VATOS THERE IS BUSTAZ AND THERE IS RIDAZ WELL THE ASIAN BOYZ HAVE RIDAZ AND DESERVE TO CE IN THIS SITE SAME FOR THE TRG SETS IN LBC AND POMONA THEY PUT MORE WORK THAN SOME HOOD OR VARRIOS LIKE IVE SAID FUCC RACISM

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » September 29th, 2004, 9:09 pm

same with Oriental Boys from the pueblos.. they some blood homies that was riding with black bloods since the 80s and shiz

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 25th, 2004, 6:02 pm

I'm Asian and I agree that no Asian Blood/Crip sets should be posted. They got heart and are crazy but in essence they fake cause no real Blood/Crip set put them down. They just decided one day to pick whatever side and copied the whole lifestyle. That is why I respect the Tiny Rascals the most. They started as a Crip set but "woke up" and created their own identity by using the "grey flag". Now they the biggest Asian gang in the U.S.A. Same for Wah Ching...

Smity

Unread post by Smity » October 30th, 2004, 6:43 pm

Trey wrote:I'm Asian and I agree that no Asian Blood/Crip sets should be posted. They got heart and are crazy but in essence they fake cause no real Blood/Crip set put them down. They just decided one day to pick whatever side and copied the whole lifestyle. That is why I respect the Tiny Rascals the most. They started as a Crip set but "woke up" and created their own identity by using the "grey flag". Now they the biggest Asian gang in the U.S.A. Same for Wah Ching...
are u sayin that the Wah Ching "woke up" or dey jus big?

Smity

Unread post by Smity » October 30th, 2004, 6:46 pm

did ya kno that TRG made separate sets in LBC that r bloodz?

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » November 13th, 2004, 9:33 am

Trey wrote:I'm Asian and I agree that no Asian Blood/Crip sets should be posted. They got heart and are crazy but in essence they fake cause no real Blood/Crip set put them down. They just decided one day to pick whatever side and copied the whole lifestyle. That is why I respect the Tiny Rascals the most. They started as a Crip set but "woke up" and created their own identity by using the "grey flag". Now they the biggest Asian gang in the U.S.A. Same for Wah Ching...
u can't say no real blood/Crip set put em down cuz they is some Asian Crip and bloods that is affiliated with black Crip and bloods.... i gave one such example with the Oriental Boyz

greenlantern

Unread post by greenlantern » November 17th, 2004, 7:34 pm

i heard that trg is separated into two groups, trg bk and trg ck. is that true?

Smity

Unread post by Smity » November 25th, 2004, 6:50 pm

yea trg ck is on the west coast n vice versa

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » December 30th, 2004, 12:55 pm

damn i havnt been up in here for awhile well wusup to all yall up in here keeping it real anyways i heard Sacramento TRG'z bk'n it.. the reason why i say this is becuz i was in a chat oneday and here comes this one dude reppin Raskal and saying bk allday... i dunno correct me if im wrong.
PayCe.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 30th, 2004, 3:06 pm

to the person that said no real asian set got put on or backed up by a "real" Blood or crip set...like some homie said above...check out 52nd St Eastside Oriental Boyz from the Pueblo Projects in South Central...they are koo with the 52 Peublos and BSV (not sure about now) whom are both Bloods...

and i hear 100 stories on TRG. i got homies from TRG Crownhill and Daygo sets...they both greyed up, but wear blue as well...most of them like blue better than red...but they down for the grey first and foremost...

and Wah Ching didn't wake up...in fact, they went back...back when i was growin' up, WC never claimed no colors...now look at them...they all flammed up and shiet. my guess is they chose red cuz of its' the opposite of ABZ colors...but who knows. i find it funny cuz the dai los who started the sides never claimed no colors...these youngstas are now startin' to

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » January 1st, 2005, 5:55 am

Guess everyone should start creating their own martial art moves for their Kill Bill and Matrix movies too. Infact, maybe if all the "Oriental" gangs drop the Blood and Crip titles, perhaps Blade and Billy Blanks should drop their martial art skills cuz they aint "real Asians". Know what i mean??? People do get influenced by aspects of other peoples cultures you know.

(Sarcastic cough added for special affects).

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne

Unread post by L Grindin » January 1st, 2005, 11:53 am

George wrote:Guess everyone should start creating their own martial art moves for their Kill Bill and Matrix movies too. Infact, maybe if all the "Oriental" gangs drop the Blood and Crip titles, perhaps Blade and Billy Blanks should drop their martial art skills because they aint "real Asians". Know what i mean??? People do get influenced by aspects of other peoples cultures you know.

(Sarcastic cough added for special affects).
It shouldn't be a bad thing for people to admire things from other races and cultures, but its hypocritical for other races to copy Blacks, when they don't like us. I'm not saying that all Asians dislike Blacks, but I've seen studies that showed that Blacks are the least desirable group to live and be around, and year-after-year, according to the FBI's hate crime statistics, Blacks are the most victimized by hate crimes.

If we're so undesirable, we shouldn't be copied.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » January 1st, 2005, 7:05 pm

True but, theres some Blacks who don't like Asians either. I mean i had a Chinese friend who was in South Africa for a few years working and, every time he walked in Cape Town the Black kids would throw karate chops at him while the elders gave him dirty looks and made comments.

Same thing with my brother who went to Thailand, they treated him like dirt. Wouldn't even let him in some clubs and, the funny thing is they didn't even realize he was half Oriental/Black (like me) they just assumed he was "Black skin" and treated him like crap.

So just cuz there are some Asians who look down on Blacks, the few who respect Black people/culture actually balance out the negative racist with positively open minded Asians. Get the pic????