Daz and kurupt beefin

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Daz and kurupt beefin

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 18th, 2004, 2:10 pm

why dey got problems fo? maybe im late but yall know im in miami now

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Daz and kurupt beefin

Unread post by cbi562 » October 18th, 2004, 2:22 pm

Im just gonna laugh cuzzin.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » October 18th, 2004, 2:46 pm

you're about 4-5 years late...basically its all because kurupt went back to death row...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 18th, 2004, 5:25 pm

i knew det was beefin..but i neva really knew why...yea cuz he went back to death row..but i figured somebody knew a lil more detail...so go hed an laugh cuzzin...niggas post BS sometime..that lil comment was for wat????nigga any way if somebody know detail then let me know....cuzzin

Ice

Unread post by Ice » October 18th, 2004, 6:17 pm

basically kurupt wasnt doin well on Antra (his old label) and Daz & Snoop didnt really give him any help to get off...suge knight offered him to make him a vice president of death row and he accepted...that's how it stared...shit got more intense when bad azz got beat down in vegas by death row affiliated cats...soopafly made a couple of death row & kurupt disses, daz kept dissin kurupt in almost every single track ever since...kurupt came out with "Eat a dicc (Fucc daz)" and thats about it....there's a lot more details but im too lazy to type it all out...if you're really interested buy the DPG Eulogy at http://www.westsidecollection.com/ ...here's a preview of it: http://www.westsidecollection.com/ws.mpg

peace

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » October 18th, 2004, 7:39 pm

cbi562 wrote:Im just gonna laugh cuzzin.
YOU GOT HOUSE ARREST? ME TOO

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 18th, 2004, 11:12 pm

Yeah nigga I was gonna get locced down for life. The female judge was good to a nigga - cos it was no jury thang. Paid heavy fines and she ordered me to serve my time in my first residency which is my folks house in the Vallies. Blew lots of money out my ass, but I thank god for every second I am free out of County.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » October 19th, 2004, 10:43 am

cbi562 wrote:Yeah nigga I was gonna get locced down for life. The female judge was good to a nigga - cos it was no jury thang. Paid heavy fines and she ordered me to serve my time in my first residency which is my folks house in the Vallies. Blew lots of money out my ass, but I thank god for every second I am free out of County.
how you get your charges down from facin' life to only 2 months house arrest? is there any other probation along with it? cuz if that's all you got...then dayam...you is lucky...and i wanna know who your lawyer is...lol

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2004, 2:44 pm

well ok..thanks 4 the info ice

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 19th, 2004, 6:45 pm

kiCKer wrote: how you get your charges down from facin' life to only 2 months house arrest? is there any other probation along with it? because if that's all you got...then dayam...you is lucky...and i wanna know who your lawyer is...lol
You havent seen my post I guess. Spilled over half a million on the lawyer. They gave a nigga 60 days in the house with GPS. Some of my rights have been taken away, but it will be pardoned after this thang. I got hooked on a 1 year stretch on PO. I have an exception to travel to my home in Las Vegas and back to my primary residency.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » October 20th, 2004, 3:06 am

cbi562 wrote:
kiCKer wrote: how you get your charges down from facin' life to only 2 months house arrest? is there any other probation along with it? because if that's all you got...then dayam...you is lucky...and i wanna know who your lawyer is...lol
You havent seen my post I guess. Spilled over half a million on the lawyer. They gave a nigga 60 days in the house with GPS. Some of my rights have been taken away, but it will be pardoned after this thang. I got hooked on a 1 year stretch on PO. I have an exception to travel to my home in Las Vegas and back to my primary residency.
dayam...half a mil better get you outta jail...lol. well, lucky you...hope all goes well...i'm hooked on 3 years of informal probation...so i'm pretty much koo, unless i get arrested or caught on a violation, then i'm fuked...judge basically said, you stay outta trouble for 3 years then your record will be clean...but man...2 months of house arrest...i'd take that over 3 years of probation and 1 year of stupid classes anyday...

stay up~

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2004, 1:53 pm

CHRIS wrote:
u proud of that??? wow u on house arrest...big deal,that dont make u gangsta..that jus mean u got caught

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » October 20th, 2004, 3:00 pm

I dont remember when this happend, but some white dude by the name of **** got caught up when his whole operation bust the sticc. He was facin 500 years in jail and this dude spent all his life earnings paying attorney fees - which was like millions upon millions. This nigga was in his 40s and he got sentenced from 500 to 50 years in jail. Its a tripp how thangs work loony - he gone die in jail anyway cos he aint gonna make it to 90.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » November 7th, 2004, 11:01 pm

a good lawyer means everything. i was lookin' at 3 and a half years state prison, but i got a good lawyer, got it reduced to 3 months house arrest, and 5 years of formal probation.

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by evileastside » November 8th, 2004, 12:14 am

*deepsky* wrote:
CHRIS wrote:
u proud of that??? wow u on house arrest...big deal,that dont make u gangsta..that jus mean u got caught
You hookass nigga..aint nobody glorifyin that...
You are the same nigga usin his alter ego to make himself look hard
You also aint never been to Compton, remember that thread where you said all Crips should live by a "...." rule?
You aint no Crip..and I aint bout to call your punkass like you keep givin me that number, you damn fraudulent clown
Did your big homies direct you to that avatar?...
You are as suspect as Michael Jackson in a room with kids homie, so until you visit Compton then dont reply to me loc

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » November 9th, 2004, 12:58 am

^^^ LMAO

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 12th, 2004, 8:47 pm

evileastside wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
CHRIS wrote:
You hookass nigga..aint nobody glorifyin that...
You are the same nigga usin his alter ego to make himself look hard
You also aint never been to Compton, remember that thread where you said all Crips should live by a "...." rule?
You aint no Crip..and I aint bout to call your punkass like you keep givin me that number, you damn fraudulent clown
Did your big homies direct you to that avatar?...
You are as suspect as Michael Jackson in a room with kids homie, so until you visit Compton then dont reply to me loc
ONE QUESTION....WHO R U???? LOL THIS SHIT IS FUNNY,ITS LIKE EVERYDAY I GET A NEW NIGGA TRYIN TA PLAY ME....SHIT START GETTIN FUN AFTER ALL,WELL I NEVA EVEN SEEN THIS CAT ON HERE B4,LOL,SEEMS LIKE HE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THO LOL

Ice

Unread post by Ice » November 12th, 2004, 11:17 pm

hey yall need to stop netbangin and stick to the topic

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 3:39 pm

this old