New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BrimBone

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » November 17th, 2004, 6:55 pm

SIDE, I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION BLOOD!! FO REAL BLOOD HOW OLD ARE U!!! HOW U TRYING TO B THE ROWDIEST RIP WITH THAT AVATAR? HOMEY DONT SAY U PAST THAT BLOOD, ON THE REAL EVEN NIGGAS WHO DONT GIVE A FUCK WOULDN'T POST SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BLOOD!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 17th, 2004, 11:33 pm

BrimBone wrote:SIDE, I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION BLOOD!! FO REAL BLOOD HOW OLD ARE U!!! HOW U TRYING TO B THE ROWDIEST RIP WITH THAT AVATAR? HOMEY DONT SAY U PAST THAT BLOOD, ON THE REAL EVEN NIGGAS WHO DONT GIVE A fu-- WOULDN'T POST SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BLOOD!

exactly that aint nuttin a real crip gon put on so u did yaself in already santana. second playboy gangsta i heard of not no god damn playboy paybacc. niggas be makin things up. next 89 hustla hold know weight in queens nobody heard of em n og la whoever that guy is homies dont know him in queenz. where he frum rockaway boule or far rock either way he aint pushin nuttin. n how bloods on hea tellin u u aint suppose to b anywhere near that avatar u fool ass santana.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by Q » November 17th, 2004, 11:35 pm

n homie u said deres 70 nhc in long island? stop makin up sets santana

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 17th, 2004, 11:47 pm

Well....Side says:

FOE TRAY GANGSTA CRIP! FUC A MARK, BUSTERASS NIGGA K!

Lil Nasty2

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 7:46 am

BrimBone wrote:SIDE, I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION BLOOD!! FO REAL BLOOD HOW OLD ARE U!!! HOW U TRYING TO B THE ROWDIEST RIP WITH THAT AVATAR? HOMEY DONT SAY U PAST THAT BLOOD, ON THE REAL EVEN NIGGAS WHO DONT GIVE A fu-- WOULDN'T POST SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BLOOD!
im Crip so i Can put that up but aint no nicCuz Coming in my faCe yalling that shit
the Crab is 2 let u kno its a Crip here and he looC at most as Crab azz nicCuz like bG mloCo & Q

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 7:49 am

Q wrote:

exactly that aint nuttin a real crip gon put on so u did yaself in already santana. second playboy gangsta i heard of not no god damn playboy paybacc. niggas be makin things up. next 89 hustla hold know weight in queens nobody heard of em n og la whoever that guy is homies dont know him in queenz. where he frum rockaway boule or far rock either way he aint pushin nuttin. n how bloods on hea tellin u u aint suppose to b anywhere near that avatar u fool ass santana.
ParC pL. RodChester AsC 4 Crip U and waCo k
i wanna C how real yall nicCuz is

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 7:52 am

Side wrote:
jamar wrote:playboy paybacc? U neva heard of them nicCuz from Sarotoga in bed-stuy?damn now i kno yall dont Crip outside ya hoods
89 hustlers? YalL dont kno O.G.-La. from rocCaway?damn now i kno u aint Crip that lonG
70nhc? yall talC'n some BS.Now i kno yall some stupid azZ bacCwardz Crips

damn yall sure yall real Crips dont go 2 gangs dot com 2 C a real Crip
if yall was in the streets like that yall would hav heard of these sets
seE thats why i dont respeCted yall 2000 nicCuz yall was petro of slok in 95 now they all locCed up so u wanna Claim Gangstu now LoL

Tell me who heard of 8trey repping in nyC before 2000 U tell me.. nobody..
K.G.C. was Crip way before they LinCed with 8Trey i knew off them when i was still living uptown 2 me they made yall name beside King borough i neva heard of 8trey

Rah and all the real loCz from K.G.Cz. get my respeCt with no prob. i cant say the same 4 U and bG waCo
How old are you cuzz?
Do you know that avatar is straight dissin fool?
most these Crip is fake Crip rule all blood set i cant put up the Crab???????????
fucC that every body on here kno my blocC stop talC'n and sho facies
all yall nicCu Can sucC on a Santana Crip dicC 4real

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 7:54 am

Q wrote:n homie u said deres 70 nhc in long island? stop makin up sets santana
make sure u call me fake 2 my face k

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 18th, 2004, 8:27 am

yall niccaz is wildin 4 reallly but werd i aint feelin that avatar either,.. dats like a jew roccin a swastika n C'in like "im past that" wtf? Cuz is buggin but its wuteva do u Cuz

Keep the N in IT..... NiNtys.....NHC^....Nine.1.4 lil S loc

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 8:51 am

yung_k wrote:yall niccaz is wildin 4 reallly but werd i aint feelin that avatar either,.. dats like a jew roccin a swastika n C'in like "im past that" wtf? because is buggin but its wuteva do u because

Keep the N in IT..... NiNtys.....NHC^....Nine.1.4 lil S loc
Come 2 parC pl between utiCa & RoChester asC 4 Crip and do something about it dont just talC shit Truthly i aint feeling n0ne of yall nicCuz thatz why its up there

yall exspeCt me 2 Change my av Cuz yall aint feeling it who yall???????
like i said before were where yall in 1995 ??????? i was locCed out at that time wut about yall?????????

Just Come 2 my blocC we Can nip all this shit in the but dont just talC shit and not planning 2 do something about it be real nicCuz im rite in bK with yall make it happen
Last edited by #1LocCstu on November 18th, 2004, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 9:05 am

Yung Z the Don wrote:yo yall niggaz hear about the 456 Trey in Harlem?....or is it make believe
that prob my nigG 456 he a 30z wut he stared his own set? he locCed up rite now

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 9:46 am

[quote="BrimBone"] if u ever met me ull say thatz a real Crip
these Crip nicCuz is sorry 2 me im pushin 10 years in this shit Claimin 1 set these nicCuz is set jumpuz Claim 8 sets at the same time LoL
nicCuz aint even loyal 2 they set so how they loyal 2 Crip?
Cant tell me my set is fake we shed blood and had ours shed these nicCuz aint kno real LoCz

4 the reCord LeffraCC 8Trey nicCuz turn a brimz set dont they make yall looC good

i liv in a slok hood
asC hunts point nicCuz abKout Santana blocC asC prospeCt ave freedom nicCuz longwood niCCuz those the set we go against blood dont Come on the set period bG well foot soider waCo i can tell him and Q str8 pussy they liv rite in bK with me
they aint trina C me they just wanna talC shit nicCuz thinC they got the Codys Cripping with them or something LoL
beside KGC 8Trey dont rocC KGC is the only set that nicCuz up town knew about and respeCted if it was nt 4 them linCin up with yall yall would be nobody
nicCuz call me Crip in my hood so wut that tell u blood??????
thats not wut i Call my self thatz wut the hood named me.LoL a blood hood at that.LoL
These nicCuz Cant C me fucC wut ya heard

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 18th, 2004, 10:48 am

jamar wrote:
BrimBone wrote: if u ever met me ull say thatz a real Crip
these Crip nicCuz is sorry 2 me im pushin 10 years in this shit Claimin 1 set these nicCuz is set jumpuz Claim 8 sets at the same time LoL
nicCuz aint even loyal 2 they set so how they loyal 2 Crip?
Cant tell me my set is fake we shed blood and had ours shed these nicCuz aint kno real LoCz

4 the reCord LeffraCC 8Trey nicCuz turn a brimz set dont they make yall looC good

i liv in a slok hood
asC hunts point nicCuz abKout Santana blocC asC prospeCt ave freedom nicCuz longwood niCCuz those the set we go against blood dont Come on the set period bG well foot soider waCo i can tell him and Q str8 pussy they liv rite in bK with me
they aint trina C me they just wanna talC shit nicCuz thinC they got the Codys Cripping with them or something LoL
beside KGC 8Trey dont rocC KGC is the only set that nicCuz up town knew about and respeCted if it was nt 4 them linCin up with yall yall would be nobody
nicCuz call me Crip in my hood so wut that tell u blood??????
thats not wut i Call my self thatz wut the hood named me.LoL a blood hood at that.LoL
These nicCuz Cant C me fucC wut ya heard

hol up u clown im frum queens n since u so tough i wish u would come to southside queens with that garbage u talkin now. on 1 side the treys would tear yo asss up n on the other side the h55dstas (me) n would eat u up u clown. samtanas unheard of in queens. nobody care bout yo set so stop hyping it up. lying to everybody.n u just said blood dont come in ur hood so how u in a blood hood then u fool dey aint give u that name lol.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 11:26 am

[quote="Q"]
yall fake azZ G-unit nicCuz sucC a diC

On some real shit nicCuz dont even respeCt queens

my set uptown stupid

i liv in bk Crown heights in the slok hood not my set

C nicCuz dont kno u Crip unless u flag fagget my nicC name is Crip

Come 2 ParC Pl UtiCa & roChester AsC 4 Crip im dolo all the time if u aint bout that then shut up with that BS i got nomore words 4 yall just bring it

43sharCz hol down queenz not U nor ya wack azz sets
i aint even responding nomore say wut u want Just Come C me and bring both ya fake azZ setz ill C rite on my blocC

Jugganot nicCuz put in more worC than yall and they was nt Crip
nicCu Please!!!!!!!!! tell me where yall at i Come with no prob.RocCin my santana blocC shirt 8treyqu.55nhC qu. lol nicCuz neva heard of yall til u logged on pussie C me by ya self but then again bring ya Gang Cuz u gonna need 2 jump this nicCu U aint got no wins dolo LoL

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 18th, 2004, 5:54 pm

What the fuc is 43 Shark cuzz?

Seems like you listened, change your name and your avatar cuzz

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 18th, 2004, 6:08 pm

Side wrote:What the fuc is 43 Shark cuzz?

43 sharC is these qu nicCu that got they gang organized gunz drugz all that good shit they a prob. 4real

the Crab was the only logo i was feeling until i saw this 1
i did nt do it cuzZ of wut nicCuz said fucCthem fake azz nicCuz the logoz stoneCold i like it

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 18th, 2004, 11:54 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
Side wrote:What the fuc is 43 Shark cuzz?

43 sharC is these qu nicCu that got they gang organized gunz drugz all that good shit they a prob. 4real

the Crab was the only logo i was feeling until i saw this 1
i did nt do it cuzZ of wut nicCuz said fucCthem fake azz nicCuz the logoz stoneCold i like it

where is 43sharc in queens?they crips never heard of em ?

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 19th, 2004, 12:09 am

Well, tell em its 43 Gangster homie, aint no sharks after that

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 19th, 2004, 12:39 am

lol

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 19th, 2004, 7:41 am

Side wrote:Well, tell em its 43 Gangster homie, aint no sharks after that
the funny thing is these nicCuz aint Claiming Crip or sloK that just wut they Call they self 43 sharCz

ima Come C u Q where yall fake azZ loC hide at??????? i never heard of nhC55 on the East truthfully i thinC yall looC thru the gang list and pull a set name out it and started Claiming it thinC nobody would find out nicCuz dont kno about 8trey in Cypress Cuz its sloK out and southside is str8 blood so yall cant bKe that deep but ill C 4 my self when you tell me k

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 19th, 2004, 11:51 am

I saw a good amount of Crip tags over there by the Brownsville Rec Center / Parks Department off Linden. Anybody know what Crip set runs the area around E98th Street. and Hegeman Avenue?
I heard Brownsville was or is mostly Blood. This was right outside the medical center.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 19th, 2004, 2:45 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I saw a good amount of Crip tags over there by the Brownsville Rec Center / Parks Department off Linden. Anybody know what Crip set runs the area around E98th Street. and Hegeman Avenue?
I heard Brownsville was or is mostly Blood. This was right outside the medical center.
That area got the Shootin Guns Gangsta Crip, and they beef with the True Blue Crip Crew

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 19th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Side wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:I saw a good amount of Crip tags over there by the Brownsville Rec Center / Parks Department off Linden. Anybody know what Crip set runs the area around E98th Street. and Hegeman Avenue?
That area got the Shootin Guns Gangsta Crip, and they beef with the True Blue Crip Crew
Those are setz?????????

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 19th, 2004, 3:04 pm

Well what set is it then? All I know is a saw a grip of tags in blue saying Somethin somethin Crip all big. I was in my homeboy's ride so I didn't catch the names. Right there on 98th and Hegeman.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 19th, 2004, 3:08 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Well what set is it then? All I know is a saw a grip of tags in blue saying Somethin somethin Crip all big. I was in my homeboy's ride so I didn't catch the names. Right there on 98th and Hegeman.
Could bE i dont kno

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 19th, 2004, 3:25 pm

aright good looks yall.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 19th, 2004, 5:04 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
Side wrote:
Those are setz?????????
I thought thats how yall get down over there cuzz, makin the funniest names...Maybe it was Shankin Nigga Crip Gang, and Takin Off Neighborhood Crip

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 23rd, 2004, 12:55 am

#1LocCstu wrote:
Side wrote:Well, tell em its 43 Gangster homie, aint no sharks after that
the funny thing is these nicCuz aint Claiming Crip or sloK that just wut they Call they self 43 sharCz

ima Come C u Q where yall fake azZ loC hide at??????? i never heard of nhC55 on the East truthfully i thinC yall looC thru the gang list and pull a set name out it and started Claiming it thinC nobody would find out nicCuz dont kno about 8trey in Cypress because its sloK out and southside is str8 blood so yall cant bKe that deep but ill C 4 my self when you tell me k

yo homeboy i dare you to come to 111ave n 13duce st. in southside queenz. then go to suthpin n shore also u could get it dere too fool

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 23rd, 2004, 3:19 am

YALL FOOLS FROM NEW YORK ARE BRAZY LOL!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 23rd, 2004, 8:46 am

The crips been fighting with each other since day 1.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 23rd, 2004, 12:04 pm

naw its crazy cuz he makin up mad lies santa ana dont hol no weight where im frum

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 23rd, 2004, 12:43 pm

F THAT IMA SET THINGS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW, IN BROWNSIVLLE NEAR BROOKDALE HOSPITAL U GOT SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG, G STONE AND 823 GC THEN U GOT 52 HOOVER, BGD FOLK, AND TO JAMAAR OR LOCCSTA WUTEVEA MY SET WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OVA HEAR ASK N HOMIE Q WHO MY OG IS OG LOONEY MY SET WAS BROUGHT OVA BY OG NITTY FROM LA THEN HE PUT ON MY OG WHICH IS OG LOONEY, AND U R A BUSTER IM REHABING FRUM GETTING SHOT IN MY KNEE WHICH IWAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 3 MONTHS AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SUM LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCH MADE BUSTER COME ON HERE AND DISPRESPECT MY SET I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S MY MAN AND FOR YOUR INFO MY HOOD IS MOSTLY LOCS NOT BLOODS FAGGOT, AND I SAID ENY IS MOSTLY BLOODS EXCEPT MY HOOD IM ON SUTTER AND ANE EUCLID AVE EVERYDAY ARMED TO TEETH U TALK TO MUCH I WAS AROUND UR WAY ON FRIDAY WITH 1 CRUTCTH G'D UP AND I SEEN NO ONE, U BANANNA BLOCC BUSTER U TALK TOO MUCH AND U FAKE THATS Y NIGGAZ PULL UR G CARD ALL THE TIME, AINT NO 43 SHARKS IN QUEENS IM FROM BROOKLYN NIGGA IM KNOWN ALL AROUND THE NYC FROM UPTOWN TO LI TO THE BRONX AND EVERYWHERE IN BK, U FAKE NAH MEAN U NEVA BANGED U WATCHED DEAD HOMIES AND READ A FED MAGAZINE AND GOT HYPE AND THEN WORE BLUE AND CLAIMED CRIP COME TO CYPRESS AND THEN GO TO SOUTH ROAD AND 142 AND WOOF THAT STUFF ABOUT 8TRAY GO TO KINGSBOROUGH AND ASK WHO OG LOONEY AND BG MLOCO IS, U FAKE BANNANA ASS NICCA, I GOT NO MORE TO SAY ILL WILL SEE U LATA 3X