Filipino gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Filipino gangs

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » May 27th, 2004, 3:47 am

Well since the filipino gang thread was deleted

How deep were the filipino gangs back in the days?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Filipino gangs

Unread post by PREACH » June 5th, 2004, 9:19 am

anyone heard of pyp-pinoy pride ?

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 22nd, 2004, 10:08 pm

pyp? no
sounds gay
anything with "pride" sounds gay
only people that can pull it off and not make it gay is brown pride probably cuz they gotta trece at the end

mexicans can make up gangs and not make em sound gay simply by adding an X3 or 13 at the end

sad u from el segundo area n u heard bouta gay gang name

Shawn Kemp

Unread post by Shawn Kemp » June 25th, 2004, 1:43 pm

gangs can have whatever name they want. They wanna put pride innit, so be it.

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by quicc » June 25th, 2004, 8:26 pm

jfx was pretty deep back then but i havent heard much from them these days. seen a couple heads from time to time.

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » July 4th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Anyone got info on RBS? are they Notorious as other filipino gangs.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 6th, 2004, 1:18 pm

W/S wrote:pyp? no
sounds gay
anything with "pride" sounds gay
only people that can pull it off and not make it gay is brown pride probably because they gotta trece at the end

mexicans can make up gangs and not make em sound gay simply by adding an X3 or 13 at the end

sad u from el segundo area n u heard bouta gay gang name
lol
I agree

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 am

pineapple wrote:anyone heard of pyp-pinoy pride ?
i remember pinoy pride as a party crew, not a gang. they had a pinay pride click too. the areas that i knew some of the members went from norwalk, bellflower, cerritos, and to long beach.

although some of their members thought of themselves as bangers, i've always regarded them as a mere party crew.

this was back in the early to mid 90s.....

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 2nd, 2004, 4:43 pm

i never realized TST n STS was opposite letters
they related in any way?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 4th, 2004, 10:16 pm

W/S wrote:i never realized TST n STS was opposite letters
they related in any way?
TST - TEMPLE STREET THRECE's

STS - SATANAS

both los angeles based gangs. however, TST is largely a hispanic gang with a substantial amount of pinoys in their hood

weed boy

Unread post by weed boy » September 5th, 2004, 6:59 pm

both TST(temple street trece) and STS(satanas) have hoods in manila

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 5th, 2004, 8:29 pm

Shawn Kemp wrote:gangs can have whatever name they want. They wanna put pride innit, so be it.
sept white people. If we do we would just be called racists.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 6th, 2004, 7:41 pm

Tron wrote:
Shawn Kemp wrote:gangs can have whatever name they want. They wanna put pride innit, so be it.
sept white people. If we do we would just be called racists.
haha
i gotta question too
some guy i met in the juvenile system said White Pride and White Power are different things
can you explain the differences
and he had a cell-made tat of lika box with three triangles inside it that were on all four sides of the box
what does this mean
i also saw some guy start a riot in the showers because he was trying to hide that he had a swastika on his chest but when he took a shower people saw it n rushed him
he also had 88 on him but i already know what that mean

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 21st, 2004, 9:51 am

Pinoy562 wrote:
they related in any way?
TST - TEMPLE STREET THRECE's

STS - SATANAS

both los angeles based gangs. however, TST is largely a hispanic gang with a substantial amount of pinoys in their hood
Both SATANAS & TEMPLE STREET are OLDEN ONES from the same West Side are of L.A., true that TST has large numbers of PINOYS over their many decades of existance, but SATANAS was also heavely numbered with Mexicans back in the day before they died out in the West Side. Them were Crazy Vatos in the same category with the biggest in their days - no doubt.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 21st, 2004, 9:55 am

FUSNOWMAN wrote:Anyone got info on RBS? are they Notorious as other filipino gangs.
RBS REBEL BOYS is also from the West Side, around Beverly Blvd and Glendale Blvd, born around the same time that HHS Head Hunters and RSL Rockwood Street Locos as well BTL Big Top Locos came of age in the same vicinity.
I don't know if they're still around, maybe Big Dusty Loco can update us on this ?

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » October 6th, 2008, 11:31 pm

In the early 80's there was a Flip gang called "Jet Rocks" in San Jose I was wondering if there was one in L.A area or if anyone heard of them?

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 6th, 2008, 11:52 pm

Jupebox wrote:In the early 80's there was a Flip gang called "Jet Rocks" in San Jose I was wondering if there was one in L.A area or if anyone heard of them?
u mean Jefrox?

and i had a homie in PBG when filipino gangs were running sh*t around here back in the early early 90s.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 7th, 2008, 4:01 am

they related in any way?
temple street is a mexican gang.

they have a clique of pinoy called the "temple st. pinoy locos"

some tst who went back to pinas brought it there as well.

satanas is one of the oldest pinoy gangs in the u.s. and used to be very well respected.

satanas from what i hear was started by former temple st. pinoy locos who wanted their own gang.

some sts guys will deny it but others admit it.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 7th, 2008, 4:10 am

FUSNOWMAN wrote:Well since the filipino gang thread was deleted

How deep were the filipino gangs back in the days?
they were very deep and a few of the stronger ones gained some respect.

most of them were very large and lots of vietnamese , chinese , cambodians and koreans joined filipino gangs back in the days.

i've seen cambodians from long beach area who are now suicidal town or e.f.c.c. who used to be sarzana.

before all these chinese/vietnamese street gangs in san gabriel valley started popping up most of the street gangs were filipino founded. luzon visayan mobsters in montebello for example (who later on changed to little vietnamese mob or lao vietnamese mob before dying out) and hell side gang in alhambra (whose vietnamese/chinese peewees sometimes don't even know it was a filipino gang)

nowadays most pinoy gangsters are wannabes though. satanas , bahala na , pinoy real used to have a good name but the past few generations have tarnished it somewhat.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » October 7th, 2008, 11:19 am

682 wrote:
Jupebox wrote:In the early 80's there was a Flip gang called "Jet Rocks" in San Jose I was wondering if there was one in L.A area or if anyone heard of them?
u mean Jefrox?

and i had a homie in PBG when filipino gangs were running sh*t around here back in the early early 90s.
good lookin....Jefrox huh shit all this time I thought it was Jet Rocks,any info on them?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » October 7th, 2008, 11:25 am

Jupebox wrote:
682 wrote:
u mean Jefrox?

good lookin....Jefrox huh shit all this time I thought it was Jet Rocks,any info on them?
addin to filipino gangs, OG in carson.
original genocide.

i never met any of em, but from what ive heard they a buncha rich wannabees that gangbang for the girls. party-crew.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2008, 1:47 pm

I'll quote the big homie's take on OG: "They're down, but haven't earned their stripes." That basically sums them up in 2008, quick to start shit but can't back it up.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 30th, 2008, 4:59 pm

In a nutshell:

Los Angeles Area Pinoy gangs (West L.A/Central L.A/Nelas)

Original stomping grounds: The Infamous Rampart Area of Los Angeles

Original Hoods:
Temple Street 13 (Pinoy Locos), Satanas...I'd say from the mid-late 60's. Although they had Pinoys in Temple Street, with more Pinoys migrating from the Islands to L.A....the ranks swelled, recruits were plentiful, and they wanted a gang of their own. Satanas was born, and is pretty much the beginning point for the L.A. Pinoy gang experience. Most of the other L.A. Pinoy gangs were somehow affiliated (either relation or friends) with STS, yet broke away and remained allies or friends.

From STS...came Hellside Gang(HSG), Crazys(CYS), THS (TropangHudas), etc.

RBS had a few veteranos that came from STS.
JFX was on the scene in the mid-70s at least.
Pinoy Real started in the early 80's.

The big wars were during the 80's, when everyone split into different sides, and after the death of FerdieCuatro BNG? RIP by STS.

Breakout during the 80's went like this:
STS/HSG/CYS/FTM/THS/Tropaocho/J13/LPS/FS13, etc...
BNG?/RBS
JFX/PR/MP13...(but JFX and PR ended up splitting, and MP13 went off to war with the Avenues by themselves)

LVM was independent. Sarzana wasn't around yet. WS Islanders wasn't around.

CPC/TBS was their own thing out in Carson, but TBS would side with RBS.

Standard warfare was first fist fights, bats, chains, balisongs...then elevated to guns shortly thereafter. The main area of activity was the Rampart area. STS claimed the same TST hood, HSG was there too. CYS was on the otherside of Glendale Blvd towards Silverlake. RBS was on the otherside of Glendale Blvd towards Echo Park side. JFX was the mid-wilshire area. FTM was L.A. high area. BNG? was scattered throughout L.A, but had an emerging West L.A. click by Hamilton High. THS was in the Rampart area too. J13 was in the valley. LPS was in glendale along with FS13. IT was streetgang warfare, no racial issues. STS had a member killed by Avenues, they retaliated in the same fashion. They warred with 18st, LML's, WF, etc...strictly gang warfare, no racial tones but sure there was name calling. No big deal. As with the rest of us, we warred with surrounding chicano varrios, got called names...but we fought in the same manner and earned our respect from our enemies. But that was the 80's.

90's...different story. Especially with the green light. By the late 80's, Pinoys migrated to Cerritos, Long Beach, West Covina, etc. And so the Pinoy gangs travelled and started up in other areas. The more outlying areas/suburbs...the more racial issues came about for the Pinoy gangs out that way. Drug of choice became shabu/tweak/meth instead of crack. Gunplay was the normal. Deportations, prison, drug addiction slowed down veteranos, but the new recruits were wild childs/crack babies. Late 90's it really slowed down/watered down.

That's all I'm gonna write for this joint...peace.

fromOC
What city do you live in now?: SantaAna

Unread post by fromOC » October 30th, 2008, 7:52 pm

hey BDL, do you know how Alhambra HSG (mostly asians) sprouted from the original HSG? or how they are affiliated, if at all?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 30th, 2008, 9:02 pm

fromOC wrote:hey BDL, do you know how Alhambra HSG (mostly asians) sprouted from the original HSG? or how they are affiliated, if at all?
filipinos started hell side in alhambra. demographics of alhambra now of course is chinese/vietnamese so a lot of chinese/vietnamese got into hell side. eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese.

kinda similar to when lvm started in montebello and eventually as time goes on luzon visayan mindanao became little vietnamese mob or lao/vietnamese mob.

from what i heard also a lot of the viet/chinese hell sides were the younger brothers of wah ching (when wah ching was business and not a street gang) i don't know how true that is but i remember hell side and wah ching were clicked up back in the days or at least friendly.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 1st, 2008, 2:24 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
fromOC wrote:hey BDL, do you know how Alhambra HSG (mostly asians) sprouted from the original HSG? or how they are affiliated, if at all?
filipinos started hell side in alhambra. demographics of alhambra now of course is chinese/vietnamese so a lot of chinese/vietnamese got into hell side. eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese.

kinda similar to when lvm started in montebello and eventually as time goes on luzon visayan mindanao became little vietnamese mob or lao/vietnamese mob.

from what i heard also a lot of the viet/chinese hell sides were the younger brothers of wah ching (when wah ching was business and not a street gang) i don't know how true that is but i remember hell side and wah ching were clicked up back in the days or at least friendly.
Alhambra Hellside was never all Pinoy. They Had Pinoys, Chicanos,Chinese etc

Back in 88 LVM were calling themselves Los Valas Malos in Montebello

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 1st, 2008, 4:15 pm

GIBBY wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Alhambra Hellside was never all Pinoy. They Had Pinoys, Chicanos,Chinese etc

Back in 88 LVM were calling themselves Los Valas Malos in Montebello
who said alhambra hell side was all pinoy? alhambra is mostly chinese of course it can't be a pure pinoy gang.

some might have changed to los valas malos but the non-pinoy asians started claiming little vietnamese mob or lao vietnamese mob.

i did time back in the 90's with a lao guy from lvm who got arrested for capping a westco boyz. that's where i heard the lvm story from.

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » November 2nd, 2008, 9:06 pm

judastaugamma wrote:

I'm not so sure if the Alhambra hellsiders were there little brothers.. because some of those guys are getting pretty old. Also I heard that the Alhambra Hellsiders are now onto just doing business. But i dont hear much noise from them anymore.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » November 3rd, 2008, 12:48 am

Whats up with Gardena Hellside? Growing up I never even knew these guys had existed until one of the older homies told me about them, according to him they were pretty crazy. Just wondering what happened cuz by my time Gardena was all BNG.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 3rd, 2008, 12:57 am

AfireInside wrote:
I'm not so sure if the Alhambra hellsiders were there little brothers.. because some of those guys are getting pretty old. Also I heard that the Alhambra Hellsiders are now onto just doing business. But i dont hear much noise from them anymore.
that's what i heard a long time ago.

i knew this viet guy from hell side and that's story i heard. i'm sure not all wah ching had little bros. in hell side but from what i heard a few of the hell side had older brothers from wc. i'm talking about years and years ago when wc was all business.

yeah hell side's gone. the last time i heard anything about alhambra hell side was when they shot a ws abz in the leg or foot outside international club pool hall before it closed down back in the 90's.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 3rd, 2008, 8:35 am

Listen...

The point is Alhambra Hellside was not pinoy from the jump. I knew the dude who brought it to Alhambra. He had family from both HSG and STS. There really wasnt much Pinoys to recruit from so they got in non Pinoys from day one. You said "eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese." This is a misrepresentation of what happened. Thats not what went down. I dont remember any TGP in Alhambra back then so either you werent around and your going off here se, or you werent banging back then.

I went to school all over LA County and one of my stops was Schurr in Montebello. I didn't have to hear any story because i was there when this was going on. For the most part all them Montebello LVM were claiming Los Valas Malos. This was back in 87/88. These vatos were a mixed bread too. They had one Pinoy hyna claiming it and a couple viets and chinese. This other vato who I knew from another school eventually got into LVM. He was Korean.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 3rd, 2008, 2:06 pm

GIBBY wrote:Listen...

The point is Alhambra Hellside was not pinoy from the jump. I knew the dude who brought it to Alhambra. He had family from both HSG and STS. There really wasnt much Pinoys to recruit from so they got in non Pinoys from day one. You said "eventually the pinoys got older and alhambra hell side became predominantly viet/chinese." This is a misrepresentation of what happened. Thats not what went down. I dont remember any TGP in Alhambra back then so either you werent around and your going off here se, or you werent banging back then.

I went to school all over LA County and one of my stops was Schurr in Montebello. I didn't have to hear any story because i was there when this was going on. For the most part all them Montebello LVM were claiming Los Valas Malos. This was back in 87/88. These vatos were a mixed bread too. They had one Pinoy hyna claiming it and a couple viets and chinese. This other vato who I knew from another school eventually got into LVM. He was Korean.
first off i'm not from sgv that's why all i know from sgv is what i heard. second who said there was tgp in alhambra?

i never said hellside was all pinoys. i think you misread what i wrote. i said hell side gang was started by filipinos. was it not? it's a filipino gang isn't it? when i said the pinoys got older what i meant is that that's why it was a predominantly chinese/vietnamese gang in the 90's and was run by chinese/vietnamese heads.

as far as lvm goes. i did time with an lvm who was locked up for shooting a westco boyz. he's the one that told me about how they changed from luzon visayan mindanao to little viet mob. whether he was BSing or not i don't know. all i know is he was from lvm so i'll take his word on his hood.