New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 24th, 2004, 8:18 am

Q wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:
Side wrote:Well, tell em its 43 Gangster homie, aint no sharks after that
the funny thing is these nicCuz aint Claiming Crip or sloK that just wut they Call they self 43 sharCz

ima Come C u Q where yall fake azZ loC hide at??????? i never heard of nhC55 on the East truthfully i thinC yall looC thru the gang list and pull a set name out it and started Claiming it thinC nobody would find out nicCuz dont kno about 8trey in Cypress because its sloK out and southside is str8 blood so yall cant bKe that deep but ill C 4 my self when you tell me k

yo homeboy i dare you to come to 111ave n 13duce st. in southside queenz. then go to suthpin n shore also u could get it dere too fool
111 ave and 132 suthpin and shore k thanX folK CuzZ u dont get the respect azZ a real Crip

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 24th, 2004, 8:26 am

BG MLOCO wrote:F THAT IMA SET THINGS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW, IN BROWNSIVLLE NEAR BROOKDALE HOSPITAL U GOT SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG, G STONE AND 823 GC THEN U GOT 52 HOOVER, BGD FOLK, AND TO JAMAAR OR LOCCSTA WUTEVEA MY SET WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OVA HEAR ASK N HOMIE Q WHO MY OG IS OG LOONEY MY SET WAS BROUGHT OVA BY OG NITTY FROM LA THEN HE PUT ON MY OG WHICH IS OG LOONEY, AND U R A BUSTER IM REHABING FRUM GETTING SHOT IN MY KNEE WHICH IWAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 3 MONTHS AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SUM LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCH MADE BUSTER COME ON HERE AND DISPRESPECT MY SET I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S MY MAN AND FOR YOUR INFO MY HOOD IS MOSTLY LOCS NOT BLOODS FAGGOT, AND I SAID ENY IS MOSTLY BLOODS EXCEPT MY HOOD IM ON SUTTER AND ANE EUCLID AVE EVERYDAY ARMED TO TEETH U TALK TO MUCH I WAS AROUND UR WAY ON FRIDAY WITH 1 CRUTCTH G'D UP AND I SEEN NO ONE, U BANANNA BLOCC BUSTER U TALK TOO MUCH AND U FAKE THATS Y NIGGAZ PULL UR G CARD ALL THE TIME, AINT NO 43 SHARKS IN QUEENS IM FROM BROOKLYN NIGGA IM KNOWN ALL AROUND THE NYC FROM UPTOWN TO LI TO THE BRONX AND EVERYWHERE IN BK, U FAKE NAH MEAN U NEVA BANGED U WATCHED DEAD HOMIES AND READ A FED MAGAZINE AND GOT HYPE AND THEN WORE BLUE AND CLAIMED CRIP COME TO CYPRESS AND THEN GO TO SOUTH ROAD AND 142 AND WOOF THAT STUFF ABOUT 8TRAY GO TO KINGSBOROUGH AND ASK WHO OG LOONEY AND BG MLOCO IS, U FAKE BANNANA ASS NICCA, I GOT NO MORE TO SAY ILL WILL SEE U LATA 3X
Time Out this ni99a said BUSTER??? Damn yall crips watch too many movies. LOL! My homies stay making fun of yall ni99a kuz yall swear yall form kali!

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 24th, 2004, 8:26 am

BG MLOCO wrote:F THAT IMA SET THINGS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW, IN BROWNSIVLLE NEAR BROOKDALE HOSPITAL U GOT SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG, G STONE AND 823 GC THEN U GOT 52 HOOVER, BGD FOLK, AND TO JAMAAR OR LOCCSTA WUTEVEA MY SET WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OVA HEAR ASK N HOMIE Q WHO MY OG IS OG LOONEY MY SET WAS BROUGHT OVA BY OG NITTY FROM LA THEN HE PUT ON MY OG WHICH IS OG LOONEY, AND U R A BUSTER IM REHABING FRUM GETTING SHOT IN MY KNEE WHICH IWAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 3 MONTHS AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SUM LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCH MADE BUSTER COME ON HERE AND DISPRESPECT MY SET I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S MY MAN AND FOR YOUR INFO MY HOOD IS MOSTLY LOCS NOT BLOODS FAGGOT, AND I SAID ENY IS MOSTLY BLOODS EXCEPT MY HOOD IM ON SUTTER AND ANE EUCLID AVE EVERYDAY ARMED TO TEETH U TALK TO MUCH I WAS AROUND UR WAY ON FRIDAY WITH 1 CRUTCTH G'D UP AND I SEEN NO ONE, U BANANNA BLOCC BUSTER U TALK TOO MUCH AND U FAKE THATS
Y NIGGAZ PULL UR G CARD ALL THE TIME, AINT NO 43 SHARKS IN QUEENS IM FROM BROOKLYN NIGGA IM KNOWN ALL AROUND THE NYC FROM UPTOWN TO LI TO THE BRONX AND EVERYWHERE IN BK, U FAKE NAH MEAN U NEVA BANGED U WATCHED DEAD HOMIES AND READ A FED MAGAZINE AND GOT HYPE AND THEN WORE BLUE AND CLAIMED CRIP COME TO CYPRESS AND THEN GO TO SOUTH ROAD AND 142 AND WOOF THAT STUFF ABOUT 8TRAY GO TO KINGSBOROUGH AND ASK WHO OG LOONEY AND BG MLOCO IS, U FAKE BANNANA ASS NICCA, I GOT NO MORE TO SAY ILL WILL SEE U LATA 3X
TalC'n all that bull shit U aint Come nowhere u lying azZ hoe azZ Tramp
stop lying on the net im in the hood all day asC who / wut nicCu if i got 2 asC then u aint real U aint Come on my bKLocC so stop lying Tramp sinCe u wanna use dis name U always throwing 3 u a deuCe set now go asC ya OG that Tramp heal up soon i need u on the traCC Tramp

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 24th, 2004, 8:32 am

U FAKE BANNANA ASS NICCA, I GOT NO MORE TO SAY ILL WILL SEE U LATA 3X[/quote]LoL stupiD kinG borough dont roC with yall they not the same 8Trey how i kno Cuz sinCe u run yall mouth so muCh i had 2 ChecC my nicCu they aint down with yall

Time Out this ni99a said BUSTER??? Damn yall crips watch too many movies. LOL! My homies stay making fun of yall ni99a kuz yall swear yall form kali![/quote]

he just a bG i peep that same shit
a Crip in my hood on a CrutCh LoL
i Liv in Crown Heights on the bLood Cyde nicCu and u said u was Crip out in my hood part Criple and slok did nt get u LoL
stop Lying Ull nevea meet none of these net nicCuz bG

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 24th, 2004, 10:34 am

zip3ace wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:F THAT IMA SET THINGS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW, IN BROWNSIVLLE NEAR BROOKDALE HOSPITAL U GOT SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG, G STONE AND 823 GC THEN U GOT 52 HOOVER, BGD FOLK, AND TO JAMAAR OR LOCCSTA WUTEVEA MY SET WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OVA HEAR ASK N HOMIE Q WHO MY OG IS OG LOONEY MY SET WAS BROUGHT OVA BY OG NITTY FROM LA THEN HE PUT ON MY OG WHICH IS OG LOONEY, AND U R A BUSTER IM REHABING FRUM GETTING SHOT IN MY KNEE WHICH IWAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 3 MONTHS AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SUM LITTLE PUNK ASS BITCH MADE BUSTER COME ON HERE AND DISPRESPECT MY SET I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S MY MAN AND FOR YOUR INFO MY HOOD IS MOSTLY LOCS NOT BLOODS FAGGOT, AND I SAID ENY IS MOSTLY BLOODS EXCEPT MY HOOD IM ON SUTTER AND ANE EUCLID AVE EVERYDAY ARMED TO TEETH U TALK TO MUCH I WAS AROUND UR WAY ON FRIDAY WITH 1 CRUTCTH G'D UP AND I SEEN NO ONE, U BANANNA BLOCC BUSTER U TALK TOO MUCH AND U FAKE THATS Y NIGGAZ PULL UR G CARD ALL THE TIME, AINT NO 43 SHARKS IN QUEENS IM FROM BROOKLYN NIGGA IM KNOWN ALL AROUND THE NYC FROM UPTOWN TO LI TO THE BRONX AND EVERYWHERE IN BK, U FAKE NAH MEAN U NEVA BANGED U WATCHED DEAD HOMIES AND READ A FED MAGAZINE AND GOT HYPE AND THEN WORE BLUE AND CLAIMED CRIP COME TO CYPRESS AND THEN GO TO SOUTH ROAD AND 142 AND WOOF THAT STUFF ABOUT 8TRAY GO TO KINGSBOROUGH AND ASK WHO OG LOONEY AND BG MLOCO IS, U FAKE BANNANA ASS NICCA, I GOT NO MORE TO SAY ILL WILL SEE U LATA 3X
Time Out this ni99a said BUSTER??? Damn yall crips watch too many movies. LOL! My homies stay making fun of yall ni99a kuz yall swear yall form kali!
r u serious? he said buster so he is trying to copy cali. o so only people frum cali can say buster right? lol u gotta be kidding me

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 24th, 2004, 10:37 am

#1LocCstu wrote:
Q wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:
Side wrote:Well, tell em its 43 Gangster homie, aint no sharks after that
the funny thing is these nicCuz aint Claiming Crip or sloK that just wut they Call they self 43 sharCz

ima Come C u Q where yall fake azZ loC hide at??????? i never heard of nhC55 on the East truthfully i thinC yall looC thru the gang list and pull a set name out it and started Claiming it thinC nobody would find out nicCuz dont kno about 8trey in Cypress because its sloK out and southside is str8 blood so yall cant bKe that deep but ill C 4 my self when you tell me k

yo homeboy i dare you to come to 111ave n 13duce st. in southside queenz. then go to suthpin n shore also u could get it dere too fool
111 ave and 132 suthpin and shore k thanX folK CuzZ u dont get the respect azZ a real Crip

ur a clown for that stupid comment?

BrimBone

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BRIMBONE

Unread post by BrimBone » November 24th, 2004, 11:31 am

MAD TALK, Crips ARE COMING UP IN NEW YORK, I ALSO HEARD A THOSE ARE NIGGAS WHO WERE ATTACKED BY BLOODS AND WAITED TILL THEY GETTING LOCK UP TO START BANGIN crip, IF SO THAT SOME PUSSY SHIT ILL HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR KATS WHO WERE REPPIN crip WHEN THE HEAT WAS ON THEM, TELL U THE TRUTH I HAVE LITTLE OR NO RESPECT FOR B'S & C'S THAT START BANGIN AFTER 93 IN THE NY OR ANYWHERE ELSE WHEN THE PEACE TREATY IN LA WAS GOING ON. NY NIGGAS THOUGHT WESTCOAST GANGSTAS WAS STUPID BANGIN EACH OTHER OVER SOMETHING SO MEANINGLESS LIKE KOLORS,NOW KATS TURNING AROUND AND BANGIN IN NEW YORK HYPOCRITES. I SAY YALL SHOULD LEAVE THAT SHIT ALONE AND STICK TO THE DRUG EMPIRE STUFF....'WORD', 'NAH MEAN',''YO SON'', 'B', ''KID'',"THATS MY MANS EM"U GOD, "WORD TO U MOTHER", "ONE"
U SHOULD JUST KEEP YOUR LINGO. BLOOD,CUZZ,LOC,AND DOG SHOULD STICK TO US U KNOW A KALI THANG!!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » November 25th, 2004, 4:41 am

Q wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
r u serious? he said buster so he is trying to copy cali. o so only people frum cali can say buster right? lol u gotta be kidding me
yes im serious... just like these white boys be running around with baggy clothes they saw on TV and acting like they hip hop heads kuz they got all Eminem's albums... same shit! Ni99az in NY dont say Buster... stop immitating them ni99az. If u blood or crip do it the NY way while still showing respect to kali. Yall ni99az Jerry Kurl ya hair too and wear barretts? Like chuck taylors... thats some kali shit to me. They know how to rock it right over there. Over here thats somethign for the girls to wear. Rock the AF1'z instead B.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 26th, 2004, 11:21 am

Santana bKLocC Crip

if ya aint heard of us
then fucC yall Cuz we aint heard of U

if yall dont respeCt us fucC yall
we dont respeCt nobKody

Q u a str8 Clown final words

BrimBone

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » November 26th, 2004, 12:58 pm

LOKKSTU U FRUM SANTA WHAT R U DOING IN NEW YORK?JERRY KURL LOL.. BLOOD DONT NOBODY WERE THAT SHIT PROBABILY SOME OF THE OOG IN THE PEN, ALSO ROCKIN BRAIDS KALI BROUGHT THAT TO THE TABLE JUST LIKE ''KEEP IT GANGSTA''WHERE U FRUM'' ''BANGIN''
''BUSTA'' ''MARK'' YALL ROCKIN CHUCKS ""NEW KALI'' IS THE NAME FOR U STATE NOW ALRIGHT LITTLE HOMIES U SOME KALI NIGGAS NOW!!

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 27th, 2004, 4:35 pm

BrimBone wrote:LOKKSTU U FRUM SANTA WHAT R U DOING IN NEW YORK?JERRY KURL LOL.. BLOOD DONT NOBODY WERE THAT SHIT PROBABILY SOME OF THE OOG IN THE PEN, ALSO ROCKIN BRAIDS KALI BROUGHT THAT TO THE TABLE JUST LIKE ''KEEP IT GANGSTA''WHERE U FRUM'' ''BANGIN''
''BUSTA'' ''MARK'' YALL ROCKIN CHUCKS ""NEW KALI'' IS THE NAME FOR U STATE NOW ALRIGHT LITTLE HOMIES U SOME KALI NIGGAS NOW!!
LOL NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT LOC

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 29th, 2004, 10:06 am

IVE BEEN PUTTIN IN MUCH WORK SINC 99 WHEN I WAS 15 I BEEN THROUGH IT ALL BANGING AND GETTING BANGED ON I AINT NO HYPROCRITE OR SUM INTERNET THUG, I SPEAK THE REALITY AND THE TRUTH AND NICCAZ DONT LIKE THEN OH WELL I SORRY TO HEAR THAT, YO Q THIS NICCA LOCCASTA IS A LIAR I WAS ON PARK AND FRANKLIN LAST THURSDAY I TOOK THE SHUTTLE TO PARK PLACE GOT OFF AND WALKED UP AND DOWN FRANKILN FRUM EASTERN PARKWAY TO FULTON ST, AND I AINT SEEN NO LOCS NONE WHAT SO EVA, LOCCSTA IS A BANNANA BLOCC FAKESTER U AINT NO REAL SANTANNA BLOCC UR A FAKE IF U GOT ANY PROBLEMS SEE ME IN THE STREET AND DONT BANG ON THE NET, ZIP3ACE I NEVA KNEW THAT THERE WAS A SPECIFIC GANG DRESS CODE, NICCAZ COULD WEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO WEAR. 3X

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 29th, 2004, 5:13 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IVE BEEN PUTTIN IN MUCH WORK SINC 99 WHEN I WAS 15 I BEEN THROUGH IT ALL BANGING AND GETTING BANGED ON I AINT NO HYPROCRITE OR SUM INTERNET THUG, I SPEAK THE REALITY AND THE TRUTH AND NICCAZ DONT LIKE THEN OH WELL I SORRY TO HEAR THAT, YO Q THIS NICCA LOCCASTA IS A LIAR I WAS ON PARK AND FRANKLIN LAST THURSDAY I TOOK THE SHUTTLE TO PARK PLACE GOT OFF AND WALKED UP AND DOWN FRANKILN FRUM EASTERN PARKWAY TO FULTON ST, AND I AINT SEEN NO LOCS NONE WHAT SO EVA, LOCCSTA IS A BANNANA BLOCC FAKESTER U AINT NO REAL SANTANNA BLOCC UR A FAKE IF U GOT ANY PROBLEMS SEE ME IN THE STREET AND DONT BANG ON THE NET, ZIP3ACE I NEVA KNEW THAT THERE WAS A SPECIFIC GANG DRESS CODE, NICCAZ COULD WEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO WEAR. 3X

DiChead i SaID UTICA & RODCHESTER NOT FRANCLIN NICCU GET YA AVE RITE U KNEW WHERE I WAS U JUST WAS 2 PUNC 2 COME SO U HIT FRANCLIN INSTEAD
U A FAKE MOTHAFUCCU bKet U WAS NT STRAPPED
IMA C U DONT WORRY

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 29th, 2004, 6:55 pm

Yall niggas is actin funny cuzz, this shitt aint no game...BGMLOCO, TRAYS UP

43GC

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 29th, 2004, 8:39 pm

haha werd niccaz iz buggin i still aint neva run cross no santanaz i heard some spanish nicca runnin yall tanaz in the x forgot the dude name start with a s i think u kno who im talkcin bout jamal? u kno any niccaz from 129 paybacc?

Keep the N in it Neighborhood Ninetys niCCaz

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 30th, 2004, 6:50 am

[quote="yung_k"]haha werd niccaz iz buggin i still aint neva run cross no santanaz i heard some spanish nicca runnin yall tanaz in the x forgot the dude name start with a s i think u kno who im talkcin bout jamal? u kno any niccaz from 129 paybacc?

LOL OG>ShaCy-LOCz thatz a OG in the set but dont get it twisted my set is spanish and blacC
Last edited by #1LocCstu on November 30th, 2004, 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 30th, 2004, 8:02 am

TO CHRIS TRAYS UP CUZ ETGC ANYWAY THIS NIGGA LOCCSTA TALK TOO MUCH IM THREW TALKING IM ON SUTTER AVE BET EUCLID AND DOSCHER EVERYDAY ARMED TO THE TEET HOLLA 3X

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 30th, 2004, 9:15 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO CHRIS TRAYS UP because ETGC ANYWAY THIS NIGGA LOCCSTA TALK TOO MUCH IM THREW TALKING IM ON SUTTER AVE BET EUCLID AND DOSCHER EVERYDAY ARMED TO THE TEETH HOLLA 3X
U ARMED 2 the TEETH CUZ U GOT bKRACIES bKITCH
U PUZZIE SHUT UP

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » November 30th, 2004, 12:28 pm

BrimBone wrote:YO BrimBone in the House!! yo bg m loco whats poppin out there I heard About riker island is suppose to be one of the toughest prisons who is the majority in their b's or c's.? to jamar brims never wore blue rags dog!! they wore and always have wore brown burgundy!! OOOG BISKO WAS their from the get go homey blood speaks the real and brims weren't crips they were brims.
What's good brimbone I actually talked to my brother today he in AMKC on the island and he said mad locs flippin and turnin blood mostly brimz or bonez he also said they at war with 9trey and some other set I can't remember.But he said when niggaz get cut and shit it's mostly blood on blood and mad locs that was og'z on the street flipped and turned blood I don't wanna say names or sets cause I don't wanna put niggaz shit out on the internet like that

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 30th, 2004, 3:17 pm

livin4my wrote:
BrimBone wrote:YO BrimBone in the House!! yo bg m loco whats poppin out there I heard About riker island is suppose to be one of the toughest prisons who is the majority in their b's or c's.? to jamar brims never wore blue rags dog!! they wore and always have wore brown burgundy!! OOOG BISKO WAS their from the get go homey blood speaks the real and brims weren't crips they were brims.
What's good brimbone I actually talked to my brother today he in AMKC on the island and he said mad locs flippin and turnin blood mostly brimz or bonez he also said they at war with 9trey and some other set I can't remember.But he said when niggaz get cut and shit it's mostly blood on blood and mad locs that was og'z on the street flipped and turned blood I don't wanna say names or sets cause I don't wanna put niggaz shit out on the internet like that
I GUESS THATS THAT #1BLOOD SET SHIT NICCUZ FIGHTING OVA WHO GONNA RUN BLOOD 9TREY OR bRIMZ
THAT EXPLAINZ WHY 9TREY MOVIN THE WAY THEY DO

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 30th, 2004, 10:45 pm

livin4my wrote:

stop lyin fool

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » November 30th, 2004, 11:16 pm

Dog I'm just repeating what was told to me.It was only brooklyn dudes though.I think you might know one of the dudes he a pretty popular loc but I aint droppin dude name though

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 30th, 2004, 11:20 pm

say who if he turned blood then people should know

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » November 30th, 2004, 11:23 pm

Like I said I don't wanna be puttin dudes info out on the internet like that but one of the dudes who he told me about who I know personaly is from my hood the 50z you know and loc ogz from the 50z in brooklyn?

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 1st, 2004, 9:31 am

livin4my wrote:Like I said I don't wanna be puttin dudes info out on the internet like that but one of the dudes who he told me about who I know personaly is from my hood the 50z you know and loc ogz from the 50z in brooklyn?
IF HE PANCACE SO WUT FUCC IT NICCUZ DOING THAT SHIT FROM EAST 2 WEST IT WONT bE the FISRT TIME A NICCU DID THAT SHIT

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 1st, 2004, 9:47 am

ALOT OF NICCAZ GET UNDER PRESSURE IN JAIL THEN THEY SHOULDNT BE BLOOD OR CRIP CUZ THEY AINT WORTHY AND THEY FOLD UNDER PRESSURE AND AS LONG AS HE AINT IN MY SET WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT IT, LOCCSTA OH I FORGOT U A INTERNET OG U PUT IN MAD WORK OVA THAT NET U THE REALEST INTERNET OG I KNO LMAO 3X

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » December 1st, 2004, 10:29 am

zip3ace wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
I tell u this... on my way to and from my hood, I see more crips than bloods. I ran up in mcdonalds by South Shore one time.... beads hanging, flamed up... I knew them guys was crips kuz they was looking all surprised and shit...
True but aint the originator of fam blood?I heard all those fam niggaz turned blood?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 1st, 2004, 11:51 am

B.M.W-Soldier wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
I tell u this... on my way to and from my hood, I see more crips than bloods. I ran up in mcdonalds by South Shore one time.... beads hanging, flamed up... I knew them guys was crips kuz they was looking all surprised and shit...
True but aint the originator of fam blood?I heard all those fam niggaz turned blood?
I heard the same thing but I meant to say i see more bloods than crips... i couldnt edit it so i was like fuck it.

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » December 1st, 2004, 12:24 pm

word but it is locs out there also.On another note any of yall locs ever heard of smuf set crip?some niggaz around my girl way is claimin that shit but I never heard of it

SAMOAN_bOSS

Unread post by SAMOAN_bOSS » December 1st, 2004, 1:26 pm

WEST SIDE LONG BEACH
32nd SON OF SAMOA
CRIP GANG
CWZ

-------C ME

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 1st, 2004, 2:31 pm

B.M.W-Soldier wrote:word but it is locs out there also.On another note any of yall locs ever heard of smuf set crip?some niggaz around my girl way is claimin that shit but I never heard of it
I'm past Ave L in kanarsie, I dont really be over by Flatlands... so when i heard about FAM, I thought they was some ni99az that was kool with crips... sorta like UK. I was thinking that for a while, but I aint never thought of them more than that kuz when i see they shit tagged up it never disrespected Blood. Then I heard them ni99az was going at it with crips on Flatlands, fucking them ni99az up. I still never knew the dude that started it was blood.

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » December 1st, 2004, 3:49 pm

zip3ace wrote:
B.M.W-Soldier wrote:word but it is locs out there also.On another note any of yall locs ever heard of smuf set crip?some niggaz around my girl way is claimin that shit but I never heard of it
I'm past Ave L in kanarsie, I dont really be over by Flatlands... so when i heard about FAM, I thought they was some guys that was kool with crips... sorta like UK. I was thinking that for a while, but I aint never thought of them more than that kuz when i see they shit tagged up it never disrespected Blood. Then I heard them guys was going at it with crips on Flatlands, #%@&#%@ them guys up. I still never knew the dude that started it was blood.
Yea the dude actually got killed last year right on 78 I think where they got that 24hr fruit stand now?dude name was mad dog you never heard of him?