BEING BLACK IN A SUR VARRIO \BEING A VATO IN A BLACK HOOD???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

BEING BLACK IN A SUR VARRIO \BEING A VATO IN A BLACK HOOD???

Unread post by bgcasper » September 23rd, 2004, 8:58 pm

I STARTED THIS TOPIC CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT WAS INTERESTIN....
AS FAR AS I KNOW I KNEW A FEW OF THEM BEING IN THE ''WRONG HOOD'' ACORDING TO THEIR SKIN COLOR AND MOST OF THE GUYS I KNEW WAS RIDAZ .

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BEING BLACK IN A SUR VARRIO \BEING A VATO IN A BLACK HOO

Unread post by CHRIS » September 23rd, 2004, 9:30 pm

AINT THERE A BLAC GUY FROM 18TH STREET CALLED MIDNIGHT OR BLACCIE OR SOMETHIN?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 24th, 2004, 7:23 am

There is a lot of Black Homies in the Varrios, and there is Raza in the B's and C's, but the what I would like to learn more is how these Vatos feel about themselves and their race, being that they don't run with the same skin color.
I known a few of these Vatos, and can throw in what they've shared with me, but I'm hoping some on this site have some true self experience.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » September 24th, 2004, 10:36 pm

bgCASPER wrote:I STARTED THIS TOPIC CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT WAS INTERESING.
YEA I BET...
Last edited by mangler on June 26th, 2005, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 24th, 2004, 11:23 pm

FLORENCIA 13= MOTORHEAD AND SOOT

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 25th, 2004, 8:32 am

DUDES I KNOW IN NON-TRADITIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES:
SPOOKY (BLACK)-VICTORIA PARK LOCOS
CAPONE (SOMOAN)-VICTORIA PARK LOCOS
DARSHAUN (PAKISTANIAN)-VICTORIA PARK LOCOS

LARGO (SOMOAN)-CARSON 13
JAIME (SOMOAN)-CARSON 13
SKRAPPY (PHILLIPINO)-CARSON NITECRAWLERS
KONG (SOMOAN)- ES WILMAS

BEAR (MEXICAN)-SKOTT PARK PIRU
TACO (MEXICAN)-SKOTT PARK PIRU

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 27th, 2004, 11:39 am

I kicked it with ALOT of bangers in High School. bout 90 percent of em' was mexican. They don't care if you roll with em', just as long as you bang they set and protect the hood=p)

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » November 27th, 2004, 3:47 pm

thers 3 black ogs from big hazard but i didnt get they name a mexican og tolled me about this

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » November 27th, 2004, 8:22 pm

theres a crip gang in compton called DIB devils in blue, their all hispanic

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 28th, 2004, 2:43 am

I was walking by Scottsdale today

down avalon..

I was kinda nervous cuzz i was in all blue..

are those projects?? or ghetto ass condos??

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 28th, 2004, 5:58 am

Big Shady from W/S 18 is half black

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 30th, 2004, 12:34 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:thers 3 black ogs from big hazard but i didnt get they name a mexican og tolled me about this
There is more than 3, just like Primera Flats and Dog Town has Blacks in their Barrios, some of the other Barrios in the area term these Hoods as "N-lovers" because they allow in more than a couple of Black Bro's. These Barrios are born out of the Projects which tend to have a large numbered Black population, therefore it is no surprise that Black Men join the predominant Hispanic Gangs, and they are accepted as long as they put the Barrios 1st above their race - hard to do if you ask me, nevertheless they are not second class citizens - they are full and equal participants who bring their taste for life also, and the Homeboys trust their back to them just the same as if it was their Raza. So it is not a racial issue as some would like to portray it, it is more of like "learn our ways & respect, and we will respect yours just the same"

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 11:22 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:theres a crip gang in compton called DIB devils in blue, their all hispanic
are you sure they are crips or just taggers? give info kuz that seems too od

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 11:26 pm

lonewolf wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:thers 3 black ogs from big hazard but i didnt get they name a mexican og tolled me about this
There is more than 3, just like Primera Flats and Dog Town has Blacks in their Barrios, some of the other Barrios in the area term these Hoods as "N-lovers" because they allow in more than a couple of Black Bro's. These Barrios are born out of the Projects which tend to have a large numbered Black population, therefore it is no surprise that Black Men join the predominant Hispanic Gangs, and they are accepted as long as they put the Barrios 1st above their race - hard to do if you ask me, nevertheless they are not second class citizens - they are full and equal participants who bring their taste for life also, and the Homeboys trust their back to them just the same as if it was their Raza. So it is not a racial issue as some would like to portray it, it is more of like "learn our ways & respect, and we will respect yours just the same"
yeah i can understand that but ok lets say a black og from hazard goes to prison do they have to abey the mexican mafia like does the mexican mafia accetp that or put a green light on the mexican gangs that accepts blacks?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 11:31 pm

Individual wrote:I was walking by Scottsdale today

down avalon..

I was kinda nervous cuzz i was in all blue..

are those projects?? or ghetto ass condos??
if you talking about scottsdale in carson then thats scottsdale piru hood and you have nothing to worry about therm folls aint even active all you gota do is throw a rock at them niggas and youll be fine lol.

na im playin but man on the real tho you have nothing to worry about

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2004, 9:53 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
yeah i can understand that but ok lets say a black og from hazard goes to prison do they have to abey the mexican mafia like does the mexican mafia accetp that or put a green light on the mexican gangs that accepts blacks?
I would have to defer the prison part to someone who knows because I have never set foot. As to wether a green light is placed on these Barrios, well I ain't never heard that. What I can tell you is that the term n-lovers is applied by those in some of the surrounding Barrios. It may be different in other parts of the county, others can speak on that.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 9th, 2004, 10:51 pm

A black from a sur gang in the pen could'nt survive, unless he busted. Nortes who do get along with blacks wouldnt have him for being Sur. Sureno's cant even, nor would they want to, speak him. He is screwed. Latins in black gangs are screwed too, but to a lesser degree. They could ride with the Norte's and blacks. But for damn sure the green light is on him from the Surenos. Didnt someone report about Santana Block who was a mexican named mexican Pete? He is in a famous photo of Santana block and I heard the Eme did him for not going sureno.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 10th, 2004, 3:48 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:A black from a sur gang in the pen could'nt survive, unless he busted. Nortes who do get along with blacks wouldnt have him for being Sur. Sureno's cant even, nor would they want to, speak him. He is screwed. Latins in black gangs are screwed too, but to a lesser degree. They could ride with the Norte's and blacks. But for damn sure the green light is on him from the Surenos. Didnt someone report about Santana Block who was a mexican named mexican Pete? He is in a famous photo of Santana block and I heard the Eme did him for not going sureno.
In SD, among the traditional b's and c'c and sur's, it's a no-no. You may have had a few, and I mean a FEW brown brothas who grew up on the sett and played pop warner for the hood, had very strong black influences such as music, girls etc...so as a result, they banged b or c. I must admit, they were also the downest when it came to bumpin' heads. But 99.9% of TRADITIONAL gangs who either sur or b/c are 99.9% mexican/chicano or 99.9% black. Now you have a "new" kinda thing poppin' up where there are black/pinoy/mexican bloods and crips. But they don't carry nearly the weight the traditional gangs carry.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2004, 8:50 pm

Being that I ain't never visited, I gotta ask;

If you're a Black Homie from the same hood and end up gettin' caged, WON'T YOUR HOMIES FROM THE SAME HOOD HAVE YOUR BACK?

That is some real focked up sh*t if they don't, because if you had their back on the outside, then why won't they stand up for you in the inside?

One more question:

When did all this sh*t start, because I've known more than few Black Homies thru out my years and they still represent.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 12th, 2004, 3:52 pm

In the pen

You stick with your race

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 13th, 2004, 1:41 pm

lonewolf wrote:Being that I ain't never visited, I gotta ask;

If you're a Black Homie from the same hood and end up gettin' caged, WON'T YOUR HOMIES FROM THE SAME HOOD HAVE YOUR BACK?

That is some real focked up sh*t if they don't, because if you had their back on the outside, then why won't they stand up for you in the inside?

One more question:

When did all this sh*t start, because I've known more than few Black Homies thru out my years and they still represent.
well actually, i read about a follow up from that first show on HBO in 94, Bangin in Little Rock. there was one white crip that got sent to jail, went in as a crip, then a few years later he was in a white supremecy gang. so yea i guess it is pretty fucked up no matter what the race is. but you rarley see in jail any interace gangs or sets or anything.

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » December 16th, 2004, 11:31 pm

I remember in highschool, it was really bad.....it was basically 50% Latin, 40% African-American, 5% White, and 5% Asian and Samoan....

There was a lot of racial tension between Latinos and African Americans....people were getting jumped in the gym showers, bathrooms, between class, and on the way home from school you didn't think twice if a car full of Crips drove onto the sidewalk and you had a gun pointed in your face..... the school was on the border where the ghetto and the barrio met....

The only time when there was peace was when everyone was packing......

I didn't have it that bad though because I'm not Mexican and looked Puerto Rican to most of the Blacks......plus had a reputation....so after 10th grade no one messed with me.... But growing up, I almost became a Crip........I didn't get on with the Mexican gangs, and needed protection....so it was either the Crips or MS....eventually the cultural thing led me to join MS......thats pretty much when the love ended.....I know a few times, the only thing that kept me from getting killed was having known some of the Crips since I was like 10......but it was mutually beneficial......

There were some Blacks in the Mexican gangs.....more than Mexicans in Black gangs, at least here.....they were respected, but the White guys weren't really taken seriously.....they never got any respect ......but some of them did get reputations in the Asian gangs.....and there were Mexicans in Asian gangs and Asians in Black gangs.......this was Las Vegas during the 1990s.....

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » January 26th, 2005, 11:40 am

Some mexicans claim black hoods, and sometimes asian hoods too, and even some Crips in southern california ( inland empire... Ontario, Fontana, San Bernardino) claim Crips 13, so I dont think there are that many racial boundaries on the street its about makin money and havin that rep.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 26th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Fatestar wrote:Some mexicans claim black hoods, and sometimes asian hoods too, and even some Crips in southern california ( inland empire... Ontario, Fontana, San Bernardino) claim Crips 13, so I dont think there are that many racial boundaries on the street its about makin money and havin that rep.
ey homie im from the IE, was born in San Bernardino, grew up here.. and i know the gangs around SB, Rialto, Fontana, pretty good and i have NEVER heard of "Crips 13" where did you get that from?

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » February 7th, 2005, 2:44 pm

Tru, i never heard of that either but what i HAVE heard is that theres a black dude in Tortilla Flats....Any one know about that???

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 15th, 2005, 10:01 pm

i useto joke about that crips 13 sh-t thats funny as hell to me.

pacas pirus 13 lol
Last edited by K1LLJOY on February 21st, 2005, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » February 16th, 2005, 12:45 am

Man we gots two Mexican bangers in the Doves - its a tripp cos yall know whats up with the race tension in the Beach.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 16th, 2005, 6:37 am

lonewolf wrote:
*To me, it is about "a racial issue as some would like to portray it," in the sense that the only way these surenos could accept these black members, is if the black members rejected, not only other black gangs, but their race as well. A black man joining a sureno gang, is similar to a jew becoming a nazi.

Of course there are some distinctions that ought to be appreciated, but nevertheless, there are some close parallels. In the end, blacks should stick with their own kind, and if a black "cholo" (actually, there are very few cholos out there, truth be told; but that's for another discussion) ever rolled on their own people, on behalf of surenos who may like them (the black cholo) personally, but hate their people (black) collectively, and would wish nothing but utter destruction for the black race-deserves to die a macabre, and gruesome death; because that fool is the ultimate of traitor.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 17th, 2005, 10:12 pm

Chale The Real, you got it somewhat twisted. In the line of fire, much as some would like to brand it as a total war based on race - "it is a lie", i don't care how many come here trying to make it so, i lived and fought the battle, you probably will not find another vato on this forum up to now that has had a truer life "growing up battle" between brown & black than "yours truly".
I have witnessed much blood on the concrete, dripping out of HOMEBOYS & BROTHERS. I have participated in a pact of "3 for each 1 of us", BUT never was it a RACIAL war, we trusted our back to more than one BLACK, WHITE or PUERTO RICAN HOMEBOY, race was never an issue for us in the sense that most would like to imply nowadays.
It was GANG WARFARE, yet the details of the why's "was and is" a hell of a lot more in relation as to what wrongs where done to whom - period!

The prison sh*t definately has infected the mindset of many on both sides, but neither side is free of any ills. BUSINESS has taken priority over the local scene, and some call out for help when overwhelmed by the opposition, but the fact remains that "unless" you understand our (Chicano) ways, you "can not" put us under the same label of "weak minds".
WE ARE FOREVER "POR VIDA" we learn from "ALL" and "YOU" learn from "US", it is a fact of life.

Wether Black, Brown, Chino, or Huero, "WE" all have our strenghts and weaknesses, BUT "whom so ever is free of sin - let him cast the first stone".

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 17th, 2005, 10:56 pm

I'd like to know how the Asian g's survive in the pen, seeing as how they are substantially outnumbered by all other races. Do they stick to themselves? Or do they roll with other races?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 18th, 2005, 7:37 am

lonewolf wrote:Chale The Real, you got it somewhat twisted. In the line of fire, much as some would like to brand it as a total war based on race - "it is a lie", i don't care how many come here trying to make it so, i lived and fought the battle, you probably will not find another vato on this forum up to now that has had a truer life "growing up battle" between brown & black than "yours truly".
I have witnessed much blood on the concrete, dripping out of HOMEBOYS & BROTHERS. I have participated in a pact of "3 for each 1 of us", BUT never was it a RACIAL war, we trusted our back to more than one BLACK, WHITE or PUERTO RICAN HOMEBOY, race was never an issue for us in the sense that most would like to imply nowadays.
It was GANG WARFARE, yet the details of the why's "was and is" a hell of a lot more in relation as to what wrongs where done to whom - period!

The prison sh*t definately has infected the mindset of many on both sides, but neither side is free of any ills. BUSINESS has taken priority over the local scene, and some call out for help when overwhelmed by the opposition, but the fact remains that "unless" you understand our (Chicano) ways, you "can not" put us under the same label of "weak minds".
WE ARE FOREVER "POR VIDA" we learn from "ALL" and "YOU" learn from "US", it is a fact of life.

Wether Black, Brown, Chino, or Huero, "WE" all have our strenghts and weaknesses, BUT "whom so ever is free of sin - let him cast the first stone".
*Everything you've said, in relations to blacks in sureno gangs, and it not being about race, I can place within a timeline that ended in the middle 90's, on orders from on high. Nowadays, a black person who aligns with a bunch of surenos, if caught by black gang members, or black folks in general, deserves to have his head chopped off, and his body burned.

You're speaking of the past, whereas I'm speaking about the here and now.

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » March 19th, 2005, 4:54 am

I think that seems to mainly a kali thing. I know here in texas if you go to funky town (fort worth) a majority of your Damu's and Crip's are hispanic. Now if you go to Dallas its mainly blacks who bang B's and C's and the hispanics stay bangin your regular hispanic gangs.