New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by zip3ace » December 1st, 2004, 10:53 pm

yea i heard he got killed... I always thought that was a loc hood over there. I had met up with this homie from the Stuy around my way and he said some locs robbed him over there. This was like 2002. I knew there was bloods on Flatlands... i met some from that way... but i thought South Shore and further down was all crip. One time I ran up in the McDonalds over there flamed up... beads on my neck and wrist. All eyes was on me... i knew them ni99az was crip... i could smell them crip ni99az... plus they knew all the new dance moves. But for the most part, i never paid attention to ni99az on flatlands whether blood or crip. During the summer though, I was walking down that way and seen some homies by South Shore... I was surprised. When I first seen FAM shit tagged up, I ask my homies about it, but they aint know much. Then like a few months later this young ni99a who go to South Shore told me they was getting at crips on Flatlands... as long as they wasnt fucking with me im kool. Around my way, u see shit like 83kgc tagged up and some ni99az named honeysmaccs and furby, invisible ni99az. I ask about them too... no one know bout them. They got some shit kalled H Block... I asked about them ni99az too, no one around my way know about them. Strait invisible ni99az.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 2nd, 2004, 12:03 am

New dance moves?

LOLOL JESUS!!! YALL ARE TOO MUCH

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 2nd, 2004, 7:50 am

BG MLOCO wrote:ALOT OF NICCAZ GET UNDER PRESSURE IN JAIL THEN THEY SHOULDNT BE BLOOD OR CRIP because THEY AINT WORTHY AND THEY FOLD UNDER PRESSURE AND AS LONG AS HE AINT IN MY SET WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT IT, LOCCSTA OH I FORGOT U A INTERNET OG U PUT IN MAD WORK OVA THAT NET U THE REALEST INTERNET OG I KNO LMAO 3X
BOY I CANT EXPLAIN HOW PUZZIE I THINC U ARE CRIPPLE

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » December 2nd, 2004, 9:08 am

zip3ace wrote:They got some shit kalled H Block... I asked about them guys too, no one around my way know about them. Strait invisible guys.
That H-block shit if forme KC1 the OG from KC1 before he got locked split the set up and made some shit for the little niggaz which they call H-block and some shit for the older dudes but I can't remember the set though.Past ave L like going toward bayview I know it's madd bloods over there by bayview but I know it's locs over there also like ave L in the 90's

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 2nd, 2004, 9:31 am

WHEN I WAS IN SOUTH SHORE BEFORE I GOT KICKED FRUM 98-01 CRIPS WAS THE MAJORITY AND FOLKS FRUM BROWNSVILLE MARCUS GARVEY HOUSES TO BE EXACT BUT ENY AND B-VILLE WAS RUNNING THANGS AND I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY ENY LOCS DAMN I SET-TRIPPED ALOT BUT I HAD ALOT OF 8TRAY KGC HOMIES AND ALOT OF 823 GC HOMIES FRUM THE VILLE SO WE DID WHAT WE DID I HEARD SOUTH SHORE IS NOW BLOOD CITY BUT LAST TIME I WAS THERE LIKE LAST YEAR LOCS WAS STILL MOVING THANGS, TO LOCCSTU LOC BANNAN BLOOCC HOMO WHEN U SEE ME U SEE ME U THE TOUGHEST INTERNET THUG I KNO.3X

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 2nd, 2004, 10:55 am

BG MLOCO wrote: TO LOCCSTU LOC BANNAN BLOOCC HOMO WHEN U SEE ME U SEE ME U THE TOUGHEST INTERNET THUG I KNO.3X
NICCU U AINT REAL LIKE ME IM HAVING FUN MACING YA WEAC CRIP AZZ MAD U A JOCE 2 ME NICCU
WUTEVAZ WUTEVA NICCU I AINT HIDING

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 3rd, 2004, 6:55 am

BEFORE U BECOME A INTERNET OF LEARN HOW TO SPELL BANNANA BLOCC LMAO 3X

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 3rd, 2004, 7:54 am

BG MLOCO wrote:BEFORE U BECOME A INTERNET OF LEARN HOW TO SPELL BANNANA BLOCC LMAO 3X
HomegUrl i thinC ya whole persona str8 HOMO aint nothin G abKout U at all U just gonna end up gettin ya self hurt
SinCe U thinC its a Game Ceep play'n it
Last edited by #1LocCstu on December 3rd, 2004, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 3rd, 2004, 8:06 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]WHEN I WAS IN SOUTH SHORE BEFORE I GOT KICKED {Hold up nicCu CorReCt that shit its CiCCEd U faCe azZ CRip}I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY ENY LOCS DAMN I SET-TRIPPED ALOT(HOld up again bUT wut? but if all theM LoCz was nt their nothing wounld haV went doWn oK U Can FinisH) BUT I HAD ALOT OF 8TRAY KGC HOMIES AND ALOT OF 823 GC HOMIES FRUM THE VILLE{ So U are U pUSSIE in pacC azZ NicCu LOL Why U need so many LoCz 2 Jump off? I SMELL I SMELL pUSSIE oK U Can finisH) TO LOCCSTU LOC BANNAN BLOOCC HOMO WHEN U SEE ME U SEE ME U THE TOUGHEST INTERNET THUG I KNO (LOL the bKad pArt is U dont kNo me LOL but Ull Learn liCe all the oThers Who Tried and Failed)

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 3rd, 2004, 11:53 pm

OK WUTEVA U SAY OG INTERNET GANG BANG
3X

Envy 031

Unread post by Envy 031 » December 4th, 2004, 8:31 pm

Whatz poppin Im From Staten Island Reppin G-shyne bloods(part of GKB)

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 10th, 2004, 9:17 am

NO ONE CARES MY MAN 3X

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » December 11th, 2004, 5:52 pm

livin4my wrote:Like I said I don't wanna be puttin dudes info out on the internet like that but one of the dudes who he told me about who I know personaly is from my hood the 50z you know and loc ogz from the 50z in brooklyn?
He is probably right about that cause back in 2002 this kid who went to my school was telling my friend who claims he is part of G stone crip from canarsie says that alot of Crips were turning blood.

Also BMW soldier are you part of that gang called Brooklyns most wanted?

Also the crips in the 50's around by south shore puts in no work whats so ever.

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:28 pm

camron is not blood

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:28 pm

juelz is not blood either

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:29 pm

niggas thinkin dipset is a blood set damn fools only nigga from thAT bitchset that is blood is jim jones and freaky zekey

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:30 pm

this nigga jim jones be screaming 9 trey like that set aint fake

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:30 pm

NTG gets no love over here

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:31 pm

all them TRAY and DEUCE sets come from the Crips

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:31 pm

and u got a nigga like og mack making sets up after crips

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:32 pm

wow no wonder the eastcoast sets gets no respect on the west

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:33 pm

i think if the eastcoast come up with some unique and original sets we would get a lil respect not them cereal box sets

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:34 pm

what the hell is a nine trey gangsta, gangsta killa blood 1-8-trey gangsta etc mostly all them sets is crip sets and imitated sets

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:35 pm

far as gangs in harlem i never hear to much about crip gangs matterfact i think the crips and nyc are endangered species

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:35 pm

i know there are alot of bloods active in harlem most of them be on 125th

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 11th, 2004, 7:36 pm

damu's run the aves in harlem

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 11th, 2004, 10:39 pm

infamous59 wrote:juelz is not blood either
Juelz klaims 5-9 Brim... heard him on hott 97 screaming it. Plus this ni99a i know that live in the same projects Juelz is from told me the ni99a is Blood. Plus I got a picture of this ni99a throwing it up. Its an alternate cover to the Diplomats Album. Juelz and Jim Jonoes got the B'z up at their head... like they saluting.

I'd never peace Jim Jones though... I dont like the way he bloodin it.
Last edited by zip3ace on December 11th, 2004, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 11th, 2004, 10:43 pm

infamous59 wrote:what the hell is a nine trey gangsta, gangsta killa blood 1-8-trey gangsta etc mostly all them sets is crip sets and imitated sets
NTG and GKB'z are the reason why Bloods are the dominant force in nyc. Dont get it twisted. Trey or not them ni99az was putting fear in the heart of the bity. They the reason why neutrals became crip out here man. Had ni99az scared to wear red. And if u go back like I do, i dont say Home Ground Bloods or G Shine... I say NTG and GKB kuz when I got down thats what they were.

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 12th, 2004, 11:12 am

lol juelz is not claiming 5-9 brim hell no my homies be seeing juelz in new jersey all the time in the nigga doesnt say nothing, my niggas asked him was poppin and tried to peace him he aint even look at my nigga he just kept it moving juelz claiming 59BBG? lol the funniest shit i heard in my life

infamous59
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by infamous59 » December 12th, 2004, 11:13 am

ZIP u are right but i say NTG and GKB not they aka's i say their original sets and im not saying them niggas are fake im saying that the set names are fake dont get me confused them sets still put in werk today but i dont respect U.B.N

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » December 12th, 2004, 12:03 pm

gent11236 wrote:
livin4my wrote:Like I said I don't wanna be puttin dudes info out on the internet like that but one of the dudes who he told me about who I know personaly is from my hood the 50z you know and loc ogz from the 50z in brooklyn?
He is probably right about that cause back in 2002 this kid who went to my school was telling my friend who claims he is part of G stone crip from canarsie says that alot of Crips were turning blood.

Yea livin is speakin the truth dudes do be flippin I guess it's cause of the pressure and niggaz and built to rep what they rep.But yea I'm B.M.W I guess you could figure that out by the name

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 12th, 2004, 1:59 pm

B.M.W-Soldier wrote:
gent11236 wrote:

Yea livin is speakin the truth dudes do be flippin I guess it's cause of the pressure and niggaz and built to rep what they rep.But yea I'm B.M.W I guess you could figure that out by the name
Look at it this way... Rikors got alot of Bloods. And thats where ni99az are held before they go to prison or while on trial or on some petty shit. Kings is deep too, but blacks and latinos aint really tight like that on the island. So if u loc, a black gang, u gonna side with Blacks. But there's only like 50 crips on the island, but like 600 Bloods and 300 Kings. So if u get put in a blood house, its a wrap. U not surviving in a blood house if u crip. U get 5 big ass ni99az approch you in the shower, u gonna get done out. I know a blood that got stepped to in the shower. Ni99az banged him out. He was klaiming a west side set and on the inside they wasnt feeling that. They was on some "UBN or U B OUT" shit. Shit aint no picnic, especially if thats your first time there, u dont know what to expect. If you Blood, you go in, speak to ni99az and check whats what. Who beefing with who and such. My homie was just locked up. He out on bail though. He aint have no problems kuz my set dont have beef with other blood sets, except a couple. If u crip, u cant go in talking this and that kuz ni99az will lay u out. So if an OG went in crip and came out blood, i dont doubt it. crips aint deep enough to hold shit down, plus yall beef with each other.