What Country / Culture has most beautiful Women?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

What Country / Culture has most beautiful Women?

Unread post by MICK » September 22nd, 2004, 3:02 pm

What part of the world in your opinion has the finest women?

Me, Im addicted to hispanic girls. I dont think I can go back. LOL

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Women

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 22nd, 2004, 3:10 pm

im into that to, and black and asian girls too, no whites tho for sum reason i dunno y

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 22nd, 2004, 3:10 pm

If you search the world for the most beautiful woman, you will die in a insane asylum.

There are beautiful women in every country, state, county, parish, city, town, and village all over the world. I have always seen a beautiful women from the US through Latin America, through the UK, the Islands, and on over to Eastern Europe. There was no one place for me. They are everywhere.
Last edited by Common Sense on September 22nd, 2004, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 22nd, 2004, 3:12 pm

^^^ true. I should have been more specific.

Which women are your personal favorite, is what i meant.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 22nd, 2004, 3:16 pm

I don't have favorites. That's why it's so easy for me to date. I have been fortunate to have had an assortment of wonderful and bright women from most of the world and from the major ethnic groups. Part of the reason of my extensive travel. Por Amour............LOL.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » September 30th, 2004, 3:33 am

My brother has this obsession with mixed girls, always trying to get off with my mates. F!!!king embarrassing. :x

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » September 30th, 2004, 3:44 am

kali and houston got the finest females

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 30th, 2004, 7:35 pm

^^^ I went to New York last month. Never seen hotter girls anywhere.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 30th, 2004, 8:04 pm

1. Black
2. Asian
3. Latina

Black & Asian girls is the best mix

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 30th, 2004, 8:33 pm

i kno a girl that is all three mixes, WOW

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 9:37 pm

HOW ABOUT WHAT STATE HAS THE FINEST MEN? AND IM GONNA SAY KALI, GEORGIA AND NEW YORK. THEN OF KOURSE MY BLACK MEN GOT IT GOIN ON
Last edited by J-DUB on September 30th, 2004, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 30th, 2004, 9:39 pm

im gonna say... nothin cuz i dont swing that way

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 9:40 pm

I HEAR U FIST

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 30th, 2004, 9:44 pm

but i think the other few women will have some imput

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 30th, 2004, 10:15 pm

White, too me every other race of chicks is ugly.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 10:41 pm

BECAUSE YOUR RACIST..

I GO WITH BLAC GIRLS
ONCE IN AWHILE I GO WITH PUERTO RICANS

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 11:05 pm

YEA THAT SOUNDED LIKE SOME RACIST SHIT

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 30th, 2004, 11:53 pm

what part of the world? souther cali. all colors.

troy b
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by troy b » November 27th, 2004, 2:09 am

black women my fav. got love for latinas n some asians too, mixed girls be lookin fyne too

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 27th, 2004, 10:05 am

Chicanas are fine as fuck in North Las Vegas. I likes black chicks too=p)

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 27th, 2004, 5:25 pm

itz all about the them firme chica's

SD4life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SD4life » November 27th, 2004, 9:34 pm

I like Mexican/Hispanic

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 11:37 pm

Snake wrote:White, too me every other race of chicks is ugly.
i see you got a lil nazi symbol ther.

but tell me something just when are you weak people are gona strart yall sooo called race war lol kuz to me you guys are not even a threat to a damn tag crew or even a dance team

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » December 2nd, 2004, 1:20 am

K1LLJOY wrote:

but tell me something just when are you weak people are gona strart yall sooo called race war lol kuz to me you guys are not even a threat to a damn tag crew or even a dance team
We're damb tougher then any other white gangs, which are all eather skater dicks, taggers, wiggers or punks. And we don't jump or screw over radome people of are own kind making us nobaler. The race war will be started by you not us.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 2nd, 2004, 9:15 pm

Snake wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:

We're damb tougher then any other white gangs, which are all eather skater dicks, taggers, wiggers or punks. And we don't jump or screw over radome people of are own kind making us nobaler. The race war will be started by you not us.
Yall are constantly gettin smashed in the pen, and jacced on the streets...shut up

Red_Diamond
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red_Diamond » December 3rd, 2004, 3:41 am

Yea you need to hol that down fa real

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 3rd, 2004, 9:47 pm

Chris. wrote:
Snake wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:

Yall are constantly gettin smashed in the pen, and jacced on the streets...shut up
LOL FOR REAL THO

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 4th, 2004, 6:40 pm

have you ever been to the pen? The only times black punk whites in prison are either if the whitey is a middle-upper class kid with no street cred or allies and if they have numbers on their side. Well at least according to the stuff I read/documentaries Ive seen at least since Ive never been to prison.

"30 were already within the prison system where the Aryan Brotherhood has built a reputation as one of the most powerful and feared inmate gangs"
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=200 ... 5706-2970r

another article about them:
http://www.policeone.com/policeone/fron ... e&id=56884
Inside prisons, the gang has maintained large gambling and extortion operations, and also oversees the buying and selling of "punks," inmate jargon for sex slaves, the indictment states.
Often older than other inmates and serving long sentences, those gangland convicts paid for Aryan Brotherhood muscle to keep them alive in some of the country's most dangerous maximum-security prisons.
The Federal Commission also presided over race wars that pitted the Aryan Brotherhood against African-American prison gangs such as the D.C. Blacks, wars that raged across the federal prison system in the early 1980s and again in the 1990s, government reports say.

A government informant made a suggestion in 1984, after Aryan Brotherhood members murdered prison guards at Marion and at another prison in Oxford, Wis., that may be connected to the presence today of so many top gang leaders at ADX.

"He feels that the murders of the correctional officers will spread like cancer lesions, and the way to stop these murders is to localize the members of the AB and put them all in a single prison," the FBI reported. "This will stop the spread of the cancer."
The 10-count indictment alleges that members of the Aryan Brotherhood murdered and attempted to murder to control drug trafficking, gambling and extortion in the federal and California state prison systems, Mrozek said. The indictment follows a six-year investigation.
Another interesting article:
http://www.cjconsultant.com/abt1.htm
Unlike the gangs which often waited for an opportunity to "hit" a target when "the man" was not around, the AB appears to have openly courted the reputation as "crazy MFers" as they often wrote to and about each other during this period. Hits were regularly attempted in the presence of staff and other inmates. The desire to build and keep an extreme reputation was so great that an inmate only two months from parole actually murdered another inmate during an administrative segregation recreation period that he knew was being videotaped. The assailant was a member of another gang making his "bones" in order to get into the AB, and the inmate he stabbed 24 times with an eight inch homemade knife was a Brotherhood member accused of having given written testimony against another AB member in the matter of the homicide of a black inmate almost a year earlier.11

Twenty-five percent of all inmate homicides for the years 1984 and 1985 were committed by Brotherhood members. These 13 homicides constitute 30% of all gang-related homicides for the two-year period12. As the newspapers heralded the surge in inmate violence as a response to the power void left by the dissolution of the building tender system (Freelander 1985), and the total inmate assaults for the two years topped the 500 mark (the number of gang-related assaults is not known as no official designation was used to identify victims or offenders by gang membership), many previously unaffiliated white inmates felt the need to associate themselves with the Brotherhood. Inmate Red suggests that this was true because the Aryan Brotherhood was made up of men who were, like the Marines, "the proud and the few".
This low-status backlash is evidenced in the numerous assaults of Brotherhood inmates on blacks for "disrespecting whites". Analysis of written correspondence during this period reveals AB members chasing blacks around recreation yards with knives, harpooning others through open food slots, fire bombing and assaulting blacks on the way to/from showers, recreation, and legal visits, as well as stabbing, beating, and murdering inmates thought to be enemies of the Brotherhood.

The Aryan Brotherhood had definitely become a major power within its own right by the beginning of 1985. The administration of several units placed known AB leaders in "lock-up" during the summer and fall of 1984 as "threats to the safety and security of other inmates and to the institution as a whole"13. One member of the steering committee wrote to the president in July of 1984 saying, "Sorry to hear you got slammed. I feel like it's a disease spreading throughout the system" (referring to his being placed in administrative segregation).
The system is seen as having abandoned the white inmate. It is, therefore, an illegitimate system with no restraints upon legitimate actors.
By March of 1988, prison gang coordinators were listing one-fifth of the total ABT membership as "ex-members". The group that was once feared as the most violent and unpredictable within the system had degenerated into a very small number of what Lipset and Raab refer to as joiners allied with several groups of expressive approvers who dislike blacks and most other minorities but are not motivated by a comprehensive loyalty to the group.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 10:12 pm

Invincible wrote:
have you ever been to the pen? The only times black punk whites in prison are either if the whitey is a middle-upper class kid with no street cred or allies and if they have numbers on their side. Well at least according to the stuff I read/documentaries Ive seen at least since Ive never been to prison.

"30 were already within the prison system where the Aryan Brotherhood has built a reputation as one of the most powerful and feared inmate gangs"
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=200 ... 5706-2970r

another article about them:
http://www.policeone.com/policeone/fron ... e&id=56884
Inside prisons, the gang has maintained large gambling and extortion operations, and also oversees the buying and selling of "punks," inmate jargon for sex slaves, the indictment states.
Often older than other inmates and serving long sentences, those gangland convicts paid for Aryan Brotherhood muscle to keep them alive in some of the country's most dangerous maximum-security prisons.
The Federal Commission also presided over race wars that pitted the Aryan Brotherhood against African-American prison gangs such as the D.C. Blacks, wars that raged across the federal prison system in the early 1980s and again in the 1990s, government reports say.

A government informant made a suggestion in 1984, after Aryan Brotherhood members murdered prison guards at Marion and at another prison in Oxford, Wis., that may be connected to the presence today of so many top gang leaders at ADX.

"He feels that the murders of the correctional officers will spread like cancer lesions, and the way to stop these murders is to localize the members of the AB and put them all in a single prison," the FBI reported. "This will stop the spread of the cancer."
The 10-count indictment alleges that members of the Aryan Brotherhood murdered and attempted to murder to control drug trafficking, gambling and extortion in the federal and California state prison systems, Mrozek said. The indictment follows a six-year investigation.
Another interesting article:
http://www.cjconsultant.com/abt1.htm
Unlike the gangs which often waited for an opportunity to "hit" a target when "the man" was not around, the AB appears to have openly courted the reputation as "crazy MFers" as they often wrote to and about each other during this period. Hits were regularly attempted in the presence of staff and other inmates. The desire to build and keep an extreme reputation was so great that an inmate only two months from parole actually murdered another inmate during an administrative segregation recreation period that he knew was being videotaped. The assailant was a member of another gang making his "bones" in order to get into the AB, and the inmate he stabbed 24 times with an eight inch homemade knife was a Brotherhood member accused of having given written testimony against another AB member in the matter of the homicide of a black inmate almost a year earlier.11

Twenty-five percent of all inmate homicides for the years 1984 and 1985 were committed by Brotherhood members. These 13 homicides constitute 30% of all gang-related homicides for the two-year period12. As the newspapers heralded the surge in inmate violence as a response to the power void left by the dissolution of the building tender system (Freelander 1985), and the total inmate assaults for the two years topped the 500 mark (the number of gang-related assaults is not known as no official designation was used to identify victims or offenders by gang membership), many previously unaffiliated white inmates felt the need to associate themselves with the Brotherhood. Inmate Red suggests that this was true because the Aryan Brotherhood was made up of men who were, like the Marines, "the proud and the few".
This low-status backlash is evidenced in the numerous assaults of Brotherhood inmates on blacks for "disrespecting whites". Analysis of written correspondence during this period reveals AB members chasing blacks around recreation yards with knives, harpooning others through open food slots, fire bombing and assaulting blacks on the way to/from showers, recreation, and legal visits, as well as stabbing, beating, and murdering inmates thought to be enemies of the Brotherhood.

The Aryan Brotherhood had definitely become a major power within its own right by the beginning of 1985. The administration of several units placed known AB leaders in "lock-up" during the summer and fall of 1984 as "threats to the safety and security of other inmates and to the institution as a whole"13. One member of the steering committee wrote to the president in July of 1984 saying, "Sorry to hear you got slammed. I feel like it's a disease spreading throughout the system" (referring to his being placed in administrative segregation).
The system is seen as having abandoned the white inmate. It is, therefore, an illegitimate system with no restraints upon legitimate actors.
By March of 1988, prison gang coordinators were listing one-fifth of the total ABT membership as "ex-members". The group that was once feared as the most violent and unpredictable within the system had degenerated into a very small number of what Lipset and Raab refer to as joiners allied with several groups of expressive approvers who dislike blacks and most other minorities but are not motivated by a comprehensive loyalty to the group.

GOOD POINT THER. SO IN OTHER WORDS EVERY RACE HAS ITS POWER IN PRISON AND REP EVEN THE WHITE BOYS

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 7th, 2004, 9:30 am

To the person who said only White women are good looking and, all the other women of the world are ugly?"

Fuck you you racist piece of shit. Black women are beautiful, Asian women are beautiful, Hispanic women are beautiful, Mixed women are beautiful.

Fuck your Racist white Hollywood standards. And the race war aint gonna be started by us cuz, we got Oriental/Asian guys dating, marrying and making kids with Black women. We got Black guys dating/marrying Asian women and making beautiful mixed children. We got all sorts of people mixing and matching.

So your stupid white methods of divide and conquer are only gonna work for a few ignorant idiots.

fuckinrge\

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » December 10th, 2004, 4:36 pm

I like mostly Latinas........but I have a real thing for thick Asian hynas.....but when I'm horny its all good......

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 11th, 2004, 8:55 pm

lol