Mongols

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Mongols

Unread post by Kemosave » December 2nd, 2004, 3:14 pm

Anyone see that special on channel 11 last night on the Mongols?

It showed the video footage of the Mongol national President going up to those Hell's Angels in Laughlin and the mayham that resulted. If you looked to the right you could see Doc (the current president) completely avoid the fight, hide behind the machines, and run away from the fight.

Then some old school Mongol was interviewed anonymously (darkened room) saying that Doc was the Master of Arms that night and supposed to be protecting the national president but split when the fight started.

Basically he then said Doc took over and by his ability at politics doubled the number of chapters, however, began rapid recruitment from streetgang members (some don't even know how to ride a motorcycle) which changed the nature of the Mongols from being a biker gang.

Then the newsguy came on and said the Mongols crossed a certain organization we don't talk about that exists inside prisons and also have conflict now with at least one streetgang.

Basically they are just fighting everyone it looks like except themselves, their biker allies (allies that resent the expansion and techniques of HA), and some streetgangs, like 18th I hear, that they recruit from. Anyway, it just popped up on television last night if you got a chance to see it.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mongols

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 3rd, 2004, 1:00 pm

nah, i aint seen that but that sound interesting...are they gonna show it again? i wanna watch that.....last year i saw on the news about mongols and the hells angel feud..pretty messed up...then they was interviewing that one guy from mongols who was in a full contact sparring competion and ended up being disqualified so the mongols who came to watch him started throwing chairs at everybody...was pretty dope...but if u can lemme know if they're going to show that thing about the president of mongol, that be dope

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 3rd, 2004, 2:39 pm

It was a very good short documentary with a lot of good video footage which they walked you through step by step and good hidden interviews which cleared up some of the misinformation surrounding the Mongols today and what actually happened in Laughlin.

Now these motorcycle gangs do have really really tough as nails members that aren't just bullies who are only at their most dangerous when preying on sheep like wolves and that is a fact. I mean some of them are extreme serious customers that don't break from nothing live or die. And anyone with a brain is going to respect that and stay the hell out of their way. I know I am. But watching this guy Doc break and run like a civilian when it got serious would have been hilarious had not the situation been so serious resulting in maimed and dead bikers. That was tragic.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 3rd, 2004, 6:36 pm

Was there any thing on the clip that spoke about the race of the Mongols membership ?
Because I'm under the understanding that the Mongols recruit many Hispanics into their ranks ? - big difference as wth the Hells Angels (white).

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » December 6th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Dont believe everything the news throws at you, most of it is cut and pasted events from different years and alot of the s-h-it they say is lies and propaganda just like this one. Another example is how the gov showed the wmd in iraq with diff videos pasted together at a span of ten yrs to justify invading iraq hahahaha the news is entertainment at its worst.
Remember chief bratton lost the vote to get 12,000 more cops, youll be seeing alot of boogie man fake news.....

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 8th, 2004, 12:59 pm

Dude, take your conspiracy crap back to the political thread. It doesn't belong here. The documentary and the interviews with old skool Mongols was rightous.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 8th, 2004, 3:04 pm

Also I understand one of the past Presidents is a Christian today.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » December 8th, 2004, 7:39 pm

If u aint in the mix u aint in the know u go ahead and believe the news i dont give a f-u-ck i know whats up. and u called that a documentary lol
and u really believed those were mongol brothers dropping a dime lol pendejo!

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » December 9th, 2004, 11:40 am

Just to clarify im not rooting for anyone just stating the news is b-u-ll-s-h-it!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 9th, 2004, 1:45 pm

It's simple really. Two tribes might go to war and a lot is being said. Sounds like you get your news from an associate of the Mongols. But that doesn't mean the info is correct. You are simply choosing to believe what someone on the street told you. Go ahead then you've made your choice. But I disagree. My people say the news story was rightous.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 9th, 2004, 3:10 pm

did anybody see Fox11 news last night? they were supposed to talk about the Mongols fighting the Mexican Mafia.. but i didnt get to see it. what was it about?

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » December 10th, 2004, 10:22 am

Yeah plain and simple its bul-ls-h-it- s-h-i-t stirrin news.. you really honestly believe that two sides that DONOT want attention would use the media to iron out their so-called differences-- even if their is one the news is FAKE. Anyone with a little common sense can see and smell s-h-it. so i get info from an associate and the streets kemo? haha very funny and false assumption. Most NEWS IS FAKE dont matter what the story is.

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne

Unread post by L Grindin » December 10th, 2004, 12:09 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:did anybody see Fox11 news last night? they were supposed to talk about the Mongols fighting the Mexican Mafia.. but i didnt get to see it. what was it about?

I saw it. They showed some Eme associate, who said he spoke on behalf of Eme leaders, talking about how La Eme came into conflict with the Mongols, and how La Eme preferred peace, rather than war, because of the negative attention war brings. He said the Mongols began recruiting Sureno gang members, and some of them would collect unlawful taxes, by falsely saying they represented La Eme; some of them were killed. The Eme associate then said La Eme met witht the Mongol president, who basically told La Eme to go fuck themselves. More killings occurred with both sides trying to intimidate one another, and the Eme associate said they would like to make peace with the Mongols, but that they won't deal with the current Mongol president. The news also said two Mexican gangs who were enemies were told to united against the Mongols.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 10th, 2004, 1:46 pm

1OldSchool wrote:Yeah plain and simple its bul-ls-h-it- s-h-i-t stirrin news.. you really honestly believe that two sides that DONOT want attention would use the media to iron out their so-called differences-- even if their is one the news is FAKE. Anyone with a little common sense can see and smell s-h-it. so i get info from an associate and the streets kemo? haha very funny and false assumption. Most NEWS IS FAKE dont matter what the story is.

Like I said you really should be lurking in the conspiracy threads as that's where your head is at. All you are doing here is blowing smoke from a false assertion that "all" news is false. I think your posts in this thread are a wasting all of our time.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » December 10th, 2004, 8:12 pm

yeah whatever u wanna think i dont give a f--c-k dont try twisting s-h-it cause u believe everything u read and get excited about it posting it , its funny how this site has so many wannabe fake never did dirt pussy wannabes that just read about and study so called "gangs" and they think their experts on the outside looking in. Smell the smoke out of this ass motha-f-u-ka!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 10th, 2004, 9:52 pm

So are they (Mongols) recruiting from the Mexican street gangs?
And are they gettin' a green light from La eMe?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 11th, 2004, 3:04 pm

Yes lonewolf.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2004, 5:34 pm

Kemosave wrote:Yes lonewolf.
What a great answer, thanx kIMO :twisted:

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 13th, 2004, 12:17 pm

Don't get mad at me.. Channel 11 said it!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 13th, 2004, 12:29 pm

1OldSchool wrote:dont try twisting s-h-it cause u believe everything u read and get excited about it posting it , its funny how this site has so many wannabe fake never did dirt pussy wannabes that just read about and study so called "gangs" and they think their experts on the outside looking in.

You have a point. I saw the Channel 11 special and heard what some people were saying and it made sense to me. But I don't know what's going on behind the scenes that's for sure. You got me there. But you assert that you do know what's going on behind the scenes and that it is in contradiction to the news and what many people are saying. You argued that we should disbelieve that information. Give us a good reason and maybe we will. Peace.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 13th, 2004, 1:13 pm

check it out, i just talked to some family members and DO have "behind the scenes" info on SOME of this. but all i will say is that YES their is some truth... that certain members of certain barrios have joined the biker gang. and from what i understand is the barrios arent too cool with that.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 23rd, 2005, 9:53 pm

The Mongol Nation was not formed in prison, they were formed on the streets of Montebello and its first members consisted of a of low-riders and cholos who dropped-out of the style, embracing motorcycles instead.
These Vatos eventually after finding themeselves in common with the same interests, got together and formed the Mongols motorcycle club.

Most motorcycle club names are themed around hell and satan. The Mongols wanted something different so they came up with the fiercest warriors that ruled Russia and China and most of the world for over 500 years. They had even considered Aztecs or Mayans but they felt it was little bit too ethnic.

At first they tried joining the White motorcycle clubs that were already in existence, but were not accepted by them on racial grounds, so they started their own.

Their first war was with a low-rider club called Orpheus, whose members were jealous that the Mongols had moved up continentally on the streets, but history was not kind to Orpheus and they no longer exists.

Their next battle was with the Hells Angels, with whom they wanted to be allies with, but they were not accepted by them either. The Hells Angels attempted to dictate to the Mongols what they could wear and how they should exist, but the Mongols refused them by sewing on the California bottom rocker.

Back in those days, La eMe was tight allies with the Mongols, and until recently, they always did favors for each other many times, a fact that can be verified by anyone who has done time in a Calfornia prison. However the Mongols always have had brothers from up north and down south, they have white brothers too, and this was never a problem with the Sureños before.

The second in command to Joe Morgan, which was Robot, is brothers with the ex-president of the Mongols San Gabriel Chapter. The Mongols were the only crowd in La Pinta who could walk the yard without having to ask permission, that's how much love they had from La eMe.

This recent times eMe –vs- Mongols problem is confusing to some Sureños and even to some older Mongols, but as with so many other things in this new Pepsi generation -things have changed with La eMe, and similar changes are also happening with the Mongols.

The Mongols never had a reputation for taxing people, they were known to just be a tight brotherhood who lived a Chicano biker lifestyle, much in line with so many others in Olden Times, from Harpys, to East Side Choppers, and Pacas to name a few.

Mongols emerged from the Chicano culture of East L.A., and grew to become a feared force within the California prison system by forging an alliance with La eMe. The Mongols and La eMe were closely tied to each other not only by business, but also by friendship and "FAMILIA," this according to an old veterano from East L.A.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 23rd, 2005, 10:59 pm

The Mongols is now a prison/biker street gang based in SOxCAL with chapters all over the country. They're the Un-Cola, a slightly different flavor for people who don't like the taste of the -- Hell's Angels, and as the world witnessed in LAUGHLIN, NEVADA a few years ago, the HA’s and Mongols get along about as well as the Palestinians and the Israelis.

While the HA's have predominantly been a white gang, the Mongols have an open enrollment policy which not only was started by Chicanos, but continues to offer preferred membership to Chicanos. And lately the Mongols have been heavily recruiting from among SOxCAL Barrios. Essentially, a lot of the new members are Sureños with their cultural roots deep in the Barrios.

Rather than seeing themselves as traditional outlaw bikers and Iron Horse Ironclads, these new members could be better described as Leather Homies, and these Homies didn't necessarily divest themselves of certain "allegiances". They’ve kept the Sureño culture and blended it in, basically flying both flags -- the screaming skull and the black hand (La Mano Negra) the old identifying insignia of the Mexican Mafia, originally a symbol for an armed movement & social revolution.

Once there was a critical mass of Sureño membership within the Mongol Nation, La eMe began to perceive the Mongols organization as another set in their Sureño Empire. And as as such, the natural order of things is either that they should get in line with the rest and begin to pay tribute or be put on the greenlight list – a house divided can not stand – would be the logic.

The Mongols officially refused to pay taxes and in response, La eMe issued the now famous green light on the Mongols, with the results of bodies falling on both sides. The truth is, the Mongols didn't pick this fight, the fight came to them, just as it came to La Mara, MaraVillas and other rent-free/tax-free gangs.

After its birth as a biker club and their subsequent coming of age in the prison system world of gangs right alongside La eMe in the 50s/60s, the Mongol Nation membership has grown very little. They are considered to number about 200 in the present day, but this is not to imply that Mongols don't have heart and aren't willing to get grimy, however the numbers facing the Mongols are just staggering if one considers every Sureño street gang member to be a soldier for La eMe.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”