Victoria Park, Stevenson Village, EC 190

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Victoria Park, Stevenson Village, EC 190

Unread post by George » October 15th, 2004, 7:32 am

Out of these three sets who's really running things???

At some point in times i heard all of these sets having their reputation and stuff but, today who's really deep and running their area without too much problems???

anyone gonna say Victoria Park Crips? Or Stevenson Colddog village Crips, Or the EC 190's????

Are these sets still beefing with one another??? Do they still beef with Bloods?????

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Victoria Park, Stevenson Village, EC 190

Unread post by CHRIS » October 15th, 2004, 9:38 pm

76EC HOLD

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 17th, 2004, 12:11 pm

We are talking about Carson here.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 18th, 2004, 1:18 am

E.C.C. 190'S PROBABLY MORE THAN ANY OF THEM.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » November 18th, 2004, 2:17 pm

I think think them 190 E.C.B.C's are still holding it down them and the D-AF's.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » November 26th, 2004, 3:14 pm

wtf u got shit fucced up.. i live up in carson.. u got the hoods all fucced up... its STEVENSON VILLAGE CARSON CRIP, EAST COAST CRIP 190, and VICTORIA PARK CRIPS...

SV beefs with 190 but never win, their hood is 2.3 people deep (not disrespecting, its the truth)

190 runs the cripside of Carson. Simple as that.

Victoria Park Crips are pretty much over with, the VP-Locos run that park now.

Now the most ruthless gangs in carson would have to be the Samoan Piru sets. (karson westside piru, samoan bounty hunters, skott park piru, skottsdale, ufa mob, and a couple others)

If yall got questions.. im from Park Village Compton Crip but i live in the (Del Amo, its the park in the middle of ECC 190)

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 26th, 2004, 3:59 pm

So you are saying Stevenson Village and Victoria Park are basically defunct???? I thought they still got some riders left.

Scott Park Piru??? Didn't their hood get taken over by a Hispanic gang mostly????????

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » November 27th, 2004, 8:03 pm

Stevenson is still tryin their hardest to be a real hood... but since theres like 3 og's total their hood is ran by little jr high kids... skott park was never ran by mexicans.. my little sister is from skott park and theyre the only blood gang in carson i give props to.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » November 29th, 2004, 1:00 am

^
i got a question kidlocc...i always thought that outta the Samoan sets in carson, WSP was the deepest and did the most work. i know of the other sets, but WSP is what i've seen most...they even got numbers in Gardena. i see them the most outta the Samoan sets...so are you sayin' Skott Park and the others put in more work?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 29th, 2004, 2:31 am

kidlocc700 wrote:Stevenson is still tryin their hardest to be a real hood... but since theres like 3 og's total their hood is ran by little jr high kids... skott park was never ran by mexicans.. my little sister is from skott park and theyre the only blood gang in carson i give props to.

BASCIALLY THE SAME SHIT I SAID BUT YALL WERE LISTENING TO SAM-DOOKIE BELIEVE THE ESE'S WERE RUNNIN CARSON.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 6th, 2004, 9:53 am

2 kicker, hoods fall off. WSP used to run alot of stuff... and thats funny u mention it.. im really coo with the WSP samoans that live in gardena... they used to play football for gardena high... haha well yea... im not sayin skott park is takin over as a whole, but some of the more known hoods are falling off the map...

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 6th, 2004, 2:27 pm

samoan bounty hunterss..i read in other threads that they dont bang as much anymore...they still around?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 6th, 2004, 2:58 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:2 kicker, hoods fall off. WSP used to run alot of stuff... and thats funny u mention it.. im really coo with the WSP samoans that live in gardena... they used to play football for gardena high... haha well yea... im not sayin skott park is takin over as a whole, but some of the more known hoods are falling off the map...
interestin'...what usos you know from gardena? i remember gettin' hit up by one from SOS when i took my babysis' to skoo at nite to pick up some books...he asked about my laces (cuz they was red), i told him i don't bang and he just moved on...first time i met a Samoan crip in my life...the rest was all Bloods...

anyway...how deep is all them uso sets? i know they all connected someway or another...i just assumed WSP was still ontop of thangs cuz they been taggin' around the most and i seen them around the most too...rollin' up in church vans with gawtti gear and shiet...lol

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » December 6th, 2004, 5:04 pm

Y.G. wrote:
kidlocc700 wrote:Stevenson is still tryin their hardest to be a real hood... but since theres like 3 og's total their hood is ran by little jr high kids... skott park was never ran by mexicans.. my little sister is from skott park and theyre the only blood gang in carson i give props to.

BASCIALLY THE SAME SHIT I SAID BUT YALL WERE LISTENING TO SAM-DOOKIE BELIEVE THE ESE'S WERE RUNNIN CARSON.
You could just basicly say the ESES and the EnE'S run KalifoRnia

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 6th, 2004, 6:34 pm

i know the WSP samoans kicker.. the main one everyone knows in gardena is PA... hes big as fuck and was a star football player.. someoen told me he fell off.. and put bangin before school... sad to hear it... havent heard of him since...

I admit, SOS is one of the most deepenst samoan gangs.. period.. they are also one of my hoods main targets.. (im not bad mouthing the S) but they rely on numbers.. PVC puts a big hit on them, and were just a little ol compton crip gang. PV and the S have the west coast equally spread out, where ever they at.. we at.. and vice versa

PVC i would have to say is the next biggest samoan crip gang..

ill have to get back to u on the samoan blood gangs... i jus know theres a GRIP

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:i know the WSP samoans kicker.. the main one everyone knows in gardena is PA... hes big as fu-- and was a star football player.. someoen told me he fell off.. and put bangin before school... sad to hear it... havent heard of him since...

I admit, SOS is one of the most deepenst samoan gangs.. period.. they are also one of my hoods main targets.. (im not bad mouthing the S) but they rely on numbers.. PVC puts a big hit on them, and were just a little ol compton crip gang. PV and the S have the west coast equally spread out, where ever they at.. we at.. and vice versa

PVC i would have to say is the next biggest samoan crip gang..

ill have to get back to u on the samoan blood gangs... i jus know theres a GRIP
lol...PA...who doesn't know about him...and you are right. that boy is HUGE. he's only like what? 18 too. homeboy literally fills up the entire door of a classroom. he walks around skoo with a red rag on his head and NOBODY messes with him. last i heard he still a WSP head, but don't bang as much. i know of the PVCC and SOS beef. ever hear of any uso blood sets beefin'?

the only usos i ran into are WSP and that one head from SOS...my neighbor right now is an uso...i know he from somewhere, but i never had the chance to ask where...i'm guessin' he from PVCC or SOS cuz he never wear red...and i seen him in blue more than red...but i'll ask when i get the chance...

my lil' homies got into beef with Brownsville set...forgot what hood they come from...they chased them usos into an apartment complex and it looked like a stampeded of usos rushin' out the apartment...they tried to block them off with them big asS trash cans...but one of the older heads just kept it koo...

lotta WSP heads play cs too...lol...they always would roll deep to my cousin's pc bang and play...anyway, stay up bro...peace~

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 6th, 2004, 10:14 pm

haha what pc bang? i used to play at IPC in gardena with all the WSP usos.. and my uncle used to play at cyberria (a lan i used to work at on crenshaw) my uncles riddler from booyaa

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 6th, 2004, 10:38 pm

lol...you went to IPC? man, i used to go there for a bit when it first opened. this was back in like 99-00...when cs was gettin' all big and shiet...my cousin's is on sepulveda, between western and normandie...Cyberlab...WSP used to ALWAYS be there. if you was at IPC, then i prolly saw you...small world homie...stay up~

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 7th, 2004, 9:03 pm

HAHAHA CL.. PV rolled up on cyberlab to get the WSPs... that was back in the days! thats how i put the lil homie on.. one of his missions was to start the fight with the wsps.. by himself hahahahha them peanuts started throwin computers and crap.. hahahaha.. damn them was the days.. i still play cs a little now.. just to kill time.. and players =D

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » December 7th, 2004, 9:06 pm

cs eh, y not check this shit out LOL http://www.big-boys.com/articles/killcs.html

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 7th, 2004, 9:18 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:HAHAHA CL.. PV rolled up on cyberlab to get the WSPs... that was back in the days! thats how i put the lil homie on.. one of his missions was to start the fight with the wsps.. by himself hahahahha them peanuts started throwin computers and crap.. hahahaha.. damn them was the days.. i still play cs a little now.. just to kill time.. and players =D
lol...is that right? ain't that a trip...them Samoans is koo at cyberlab though...tower me by like two times, but don't trip unless you trip first...

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 8th, 2004, 7:24 pm

eh.. beef is beef... i dont give out passes to anyone but fam bam =o

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 8th, 2004, 8:33 pm

^
true...beef is beef...so you koo with them WSP in gardena, but not them in carson?

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 8th, 2004, 10:32 pm

lemme rephrase that.. im coo with PA and his family.. .im never ever cool with WSP... him and his fam are coo by me... but his hood? womp womp womp.. u get the idea.. i have no reason to be coo with them.. even my little sisters hood beefs with wsp

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 8th, 2004, 11:11 pm

koo, i got it...

to me that shiet would be awkward...you got beef with a whole hood, but each time you see a certain person, you gotta give them a pass cuz they either family or koo with you...imagine a rumble...half the sets would just pause cuz half the hood is koo with the other half...

but no disrespect on that...i wish us asians were more like that...the ones i know got too much pride and put the hood before anythin'...some of my lil' homies grew up with certain heads from another hood and now they got beef cuz of some new booty in the other hood...sad shiet...

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 8th, 2004, 11:55 pm

kiCKer wrote:koo, i got it...

to me that shiet would be awkward...you got beef with a whole hood, but each time you see a certain person, you gotta give them a pass because they either family or koo with you...imagine a rumble...half the sets would just pause because half the hood is koo with the other half...

but no disrespect on that...i wish us asians were more like that...the ones i know got too much pride and put the hood before anythin'...some of my lil' homies grew up with certain heads from another hood and now they got beef because of some new booty in the other hood...sad shiet...
wut u claiming kicker?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 9th, 2004, 3:42 am

Q wrote:
kiCKer wrote:koo, i got it...

to me that shiet would be awkward...you got beef with a whole hood, but each time you see a certain person, you gotta give them a pass because they either family or koo with you...imagine a rumble...half the sets would just pause because half the hood is koo with the other half...

but no disrespect on that...i wish us asians were more like that...the ones i know got too much pride and put the hood before anythin'...some of my lil' homies grew up with certain heads from another hood and now they got beef because of some new booty in the other hood...sad shiet...
wut u claiming kicker?
KOG...Kingdom of God =P

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 9th, 2004, 6:05 pm

ay u know someone named chris? hes korean and goes to yall church... his aim sn is fisho dough (Not spelled like that because i dont wanna put his shit out there)...

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 9th, 2004, 6:20 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:ay u know someone named chris? hes korean and goes to yall church... his aim sn is fisho dough (Not spelled like that because i dont wanna put his shit out there)...
i was just messin' when i said KOG, but a lotta my lil' homies go there...yea i know chris...that's my lil' homie...gardena high rah? why ya ask?

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 9th, 2004, 10:28 pm

cuz me and chris used to ride together.. thats my azn roll dog.. thats my lil nig

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 9th, 2004, 11:24 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:because me and chris used to ride together.. thats my azn roll dog.. thats my lil nig
word?...tight...next time ya see him...tell him i said wassup

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 10th, 2004, 8:34 am

he told me last nite ur a little azn rapper lol