Left Side - Right Side ??

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
LB

Left Side - Right Side ??

Unread post by LB » December 7th, 2004, 4:04 pm

pleez explain cuzz i heard many things bout it but im not really shure.....
does it matter how you wear yur cap if you bang also??

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Left Side - Right Side ??

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 7th, 2004, 4:38 pm

itz different in different states

example in cali
crips were they ragz to the left
bloodz to the right
which ever side u wear your cap on dont mean much in cali

example in chicago
your cap tilted to the left means people
to the right it means folk

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 8th, 2004, 2:30 pm

left side right side a big thing in chicago..neutrons be getting jumped sometimes juss cause of the way they cock their hat not knowing its gang affliated

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 8th, 2004, 2:52 pm

by neutrons you mean neutral cats, right? On chicagohoodz it said somethign about having an almighty neutron nation....

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 8th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Of course I have a completely different definition of a neutron. lol.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 8th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Kemosave wrote:Of course I have a completely different definition of a neutron. lol.
Not here, not now kIMO!
'NOT THOSE TYPE OF NEUTRONS' silly rabbit

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 8th, 2004, 2:58 pm

^^^^^^^^post 666 congratulations
Kemosave you mean like, Protons, Electrons, and NEUTRONS?

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm

lolz..yeah, neurtrons as in cats that dont bang..haha..my bad, shoulda made it clearer

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 8th, 2004, 9:58 pm

" U Should've Broke It To The Left Mayne"--Crucial Conflict--The Final Tic

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 8th, 2004, 10:15 pm

What a gay ass thread to start

Groupies

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 8th, 2004, 10:31 pm

well.. im from compton.. and ive been here for a while.. been around alot of gangs my whole life.. from ECC 76/118s/190s... to broadway gangster crip... to park village compton... and ive never EVER heard about no left/right shit... snoop came out with a song.. and i think he needed something to rhyme with.. but now they got everyone puttin shit to the left side... i dont care.. ill wear a blue flag in my right pocket... left/right dont change me... its the mentality and if your a banger.. or a claimer

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 9th, 2004, 10:31 am

kidd just said it, its the m-e-n-t-a-l-i-t-y who gives a fuck about left right up down straight forward backwards??!

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » December 9th, 2004, 11:17 am

lol
fa real, since snoop said that shit. these "bloods" and "crips in T dot be bangin right or left
fuck that shit

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 9th, 2004, 11:32 am

Murder was the case in a midwest state Gary, Indiana small town with the highest murder rate niggas claim they hoods cause they either claiming g
or they break it too the left like we do in ccv. -CCA Concord Affiliated

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 9th, 2004, 1:50 pm

buck wrote:Murder was the case in a midwest state Gary, Indiana small town with the highest murder rate niggas claim they hoods cause they either claiming g
i thought little rock had the highest murder rate?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » December 9th, 2004, 2:34 pm

yeh kronix i notice that shit all the time 2, lol and i notice sum of the "crips" in TO with pages on the net have the lyrics to that goddamn song LOL

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 9th, 2004, 3:49 pm

OK, so yall don't care about which way yall break yall hats cause that ain't in yall gang culture. But we do cause that's what's in ours and it can get you killed over here if it's wartime. But we don't give a fuck about colors, we wear what we want to. We don't give a fuck about Chuck Taylor's & 99cent bandanas. IT'S A MENTALITY(hahaha). See what I'm sayin? And from my knowledge, Crips rock shit to the left and LA Bloods to the right. But now yall sayin it's gay and shit like that, yall funny as hell.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 9th, 2004, 6:10 pm

and to yo knowledge.. u dont know shit... COMPTON WATTS LA ALL THEM still bang left or right.. dont no real banger give a shit about no left or right side.. u bang or u dont.. u crip or u blood.. u red or u blue... simple as that... kill or get killed... pick one... not no "i wear my hat to the left so im supposed to be a crip" thang... shit.. all yall just groupies.. get off that skinny shits dicc

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » December 9th, 2004, 6:55 pm

se11 wrote:
buck wrote:Murder was the case in a midwest state Gary, Indiana small town with the highest murder rate niggas claim they hoods cause they either claiming g
i thought little rock had the highest murder rate?

GARY, Indiana (AP) -- This northern Indiana city appeared to finish 2003 with the nation's highest per capita homicide rate for the ninth straight year, according to police statistics.

Police in Gary, population 103,000, investigated 69 suspicious deaths, 68 of which have been classified as homicides. That total was about 10 percent higher than the 62 in 2002, but down substantially from the 132 people killed in 1995, the Post-Tribune of Merrillville reported Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/01/0 ... icides.ap/

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 9th, 2004, 7:02 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:and to yo knowledge.. u dont know shit... COMPTON WATTS LA ALL THEM still bang left or right.. dont no real banger give a shit about no left or right side.. u bang or u dont.. u crip or u blood.. u red or u blue... simple as that... kill or get killed... pick one... not no "i wear my hat to the left so im supposed to be a crip" thang... shit.. all yall just groupies.. get off that skinny shits dicc
sup kidlocc...you never heard of the left and right shiet? crips were known to bang the left side, while bloods did the right...this was since the 70s...nowadays, colors and sides don't matter as much. in the 80s and early 90s...that's the only way i could tell the difference between the two if they weren't rockin' colors...simply by what side they rocked.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 9th, 2004, 10:28 pm

never heard of it... jus b's and c's

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 10th, 2004, 12:43 am

Kid you're a moderator now, good luck homie.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on December 11th, 2004, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 10th, 2004, 8:32 am

well my big homie aint nevver schooled me on that... i still dont care.. ill put a rag anywhere i want..

i heard about the pocket rippin off thing tho

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 10th, 2004, 12:26 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:well.. im from compton.. and ive been here for a while.. been around alot of gangs my whole life.. from ECC 76/118s/190s... to broadway gangster crip... to park village compton... and ive never EVER heard about no left/right shit... snoop came out with a song.. and i think he needed something to rhyme with.. but now they got everyone puttin shit to the left side... i dont care.. ill wear a blue flag in my right pocket... left/right dont change me... its the mentality and if your a banger.. or a claimer
Man, this jive got me confused about what side the Bloods wear their flags on. I know it's always been on the left 4 Crips but I thought it was on the right 4 Bloods. In the Bloods other forum; O/G/B Madd Ronald said,( I'm quoteing him word 4 word)"IN THE 20'S WE WEAR OUR FLAGS ON THE LEFT." A person with his reputation and knowledge knows what he's talking about. But like Kidlocc700 said, whether it's it's the left or right side, it doesn't matter when a rival see's your flag, and sometimes u don't even have 2 be wearing a flag, if he know that you're an enemy, it's time 4 combat. I'm quite sure if a Crip see a Blood with a red flag he don't run up on him saying,"Why u wearing your flag on the left homie." LOL. Everybody has different opinions about the issue. Maybe different Blood setts wear their flags on different sides.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 10th, 2004, 1:19 pm

^^^^^continued.....Then OG Madd Ronald went on 2 say in the Bloods other forum;"NO, BLOODS THAT WEAR THEIR FLAGS ON THE LEFT DON'T CONFLICT WITH THE ONES THAT WEAR THEIR FLAGS ON THE RIGHT.
IN THE WEST MOST OF US WEAR OUR FLAGS ON THE LEFT AND IN THE EAST MOST BLOODS WEAR THEIR FLAGS ON THE RIGHT.
Some say left some say right.....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 10th, 2004, 3:40 pm

i always thought the side was pretty important. i know a while back in NY there were some bloods(i'm not sure where but i remember hearing it) that had no idea where there flag was suppose to be, they just put it in there pants crumpled up and barley made it visible and just had no clue. i don't know if there are any unwritten rules or somethin, but i dont think it really matter. bloods wear it right, crips wear it left. chicago is the way you tip your hat, still blood right, crip left. the cops that busted a few of them actually had to tell them they were wearing it wrong.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 10th, 2004, 4:27 pm

CRIp ALWAYZ CIC 2 the LEFT MY OG SAID IF U ROCC 2 the RITE U FUCC with SLObz
THE FLAG IS ON YA LEFT CUZZ THATS WERE YA HEART IS AT GET IT

bKLooDz ALWAYS HAD THEY RITE SIDE IF THEY DIDNT THEY NOT REAL bKLOOD PLAIN AND SIMPLE LET A OOG C U with YA FLAG ON the WRONG SIDE HE MITE THINC U ONE OF THEM

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 10th, 2004, 6:58 pm

i jus talked to my og's.. im a quote what OG MOONLOCC said from SAMOANSIDE told me... and i quote! "YOU CAN WEAR THE COLORS WHEREVER U WANT CUHZ DONT LISTEN TO THAT TWINKY TRICC" there u go

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 10th, 2004, 8:55 pm

cuzz, how come when i was a moderator, it never said moderator under my name? Markass alonso

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 10th, 2004, 8:56 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:i jus talked to my og's.. im a quote what OG MOONLOCC said from SAMOANSIDE told me... and i quote! "YOU CAN WEAR THE COLORS WHEREVER U WANT CUHZ DONT LISTEN TO THAT TWINKY TRICC" there u go
Let me say it like this........... I can wear what I want to wear. If I want to wear a Red Cap and Red Jersey then I am going to do that. And if a big homie or OOOG tell me that its cool to wear a Chicago Bulls hook up with Jordans on...........thats his opinion.

There really is no point in all of this because you do as you do, can't nobody tell you young cats nothing and you don't care about the history of crippin' or the original ways of the founders of this gangsta (hoodsta) shit! Thats why banging is f'd up now. Too many Chiefs and not enough indians, too much pride and nobody wants to break.

Anyhow, thats my 6 cents.... I ain't really fond of posting here just thought i'd clear that up from when I was growing up.

Now this entire New York Banging........ I think they put too much emphasis on shit L.A. dudes really don't give a fuc about. It is almost like they are trying super hard to fit in and get it right down to a science. Every detail and every inch of style and history from decades back is being put under a microscope.

We've been there done that. Times have changed and the history is old to us out here on the West Coast.
Peace
Last edited by Anonymous20 on December 10th, 2004, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » December 10th, 2004, 9:00 pm

True, we mistook some 40's for Bdawgs, when their lil homie had a red beanie and red/white shoes with the gloves...i never did that...i always thought shit like that was weird and I been seeing a gang of Crips do this too

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 11th, 2004, 8:52 am

i see alot of palmer blocks wearin red tees... i hit em up and they told me its cuz they lookin for problems.. basically they tryin to get hit up... shit dont work liek that.. the homie from south-side was wearin a red tee at rosa park train station and got jumped by some PJs... even tho he banged his shit.. the got him.. iono if ss got beef with pj.. but shit.. youngsters are changin this shit

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”