TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 5:37 pm

TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang- in LA or Fresno/Hamilton?
Its an asian gang.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

Unread post by E`S`T » December 3rd, 2003, 5:58 pm

you have to search this site to find info on trg. And if you say you are Hispanic then you should know that TRG HATES Hispanics. They had a big ass war with ES Longo and WS Longo. My cousin got stabbed by the tiny roaches at a bus stop a while back. Long Beach and certain parts of Orange County and Northern Cali have clicks of tiny roaches. I think Dusty Loco knows alot about them. If he sees this hopefully he'll post some stuff. Anyways later

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 6:25 pm

Im half hispanic and i dont know TRG, just heard of them and heard shit going round once on word on a hit on TRG, this was like 3 months ago. Theres some guy on another forum thats from TRG and knows everything. I just want to verify it and see how dangerous they are?
Are they dangerous?
and they had a big war?
can you fill me in with wat happened

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » December 3rd, 2003, 10:02 pm

They are dangerous, that's a fact, but alot of gangsters in the Los are dangerous. They made headlines cause the ese gangs they beef with are alot bigger than them, but they held their own. Also the Asian gangs seem to use more of a heavier firepower when they do dirt. I don't know why, but it seems that they bust with AK's, Uzi's, Tecs, just high powered rifles in general. And about their war with the Longeros, man that was some crazy shyt. Asian gangs really don't have your typical "veteranos" like Hispanic gangs, so when the ese's rolled through, they smoked alot of youngsters. But when the tiny roaches rolled through, they smoked alot of youngsters and veteranos. The beef has died out a little because the Mexican Mafia put a "green light" on them and other asian gangs. Also they don't have as many riders like they used to. But my cousins are from WSL Cyclones Click and without saying too much, they have rolled on some trg's recently. Maybe some ppl from the Beach might be able to shed more light in this situation. Alrato

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » December 4th, 2003, 5:16 am

I know a few trg's in fresno and They're pretty active.They do a lot of home invasions,robberies,stealing cars,selling bud. The last time i was in fresno though they seem to have been dying out a little.They're all thru out the valley,from visalia,fresno on to sacramento,and they move around alot .Its not like they really control neighborhoods with boundries,they're mobile.They do always seem to have a lot of firepower though and they don't usually get along with chicanos,even the ones up north.My FRESNO BULLDOG homies can't stand the TRG's,ASIAN PRIDE,LAOS CRIPS,209 ASIAN CRIPS,VIET CRIPS,or CAMBODIANS.That whole brown vs yellow thing in fresno seems to be on some racial trip and not because most asians are crips and the bulldogs are 14.Most of us blacks in fresno are crips and for the MOST PART black crips and the bulldogs get along.TRG's and BULLDOGS was at war for awhile but honestly can't nobody really fade the bulldogs in the valley.They too deep. 8)

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 4th, 2003, 10:31 am

Yup, I posted stuff about them in another thread. Go check I think in the News section or Gang Info section. Basically, TRG is a predominantly Cambodian gang that originates from Long Beach...Eastside. Their main rivals were other asian gangs like Asian Boyz, but when the racial stuff hit it was on with the Chongos (ESL). I believe the beef was just some racial stuff that escalated into war with the Longos. Those ESL and WSL hate all asians, which is pretty stupid since all Asians are different and roll differently. If I rolled to their hood, they would have hate for me just because I was pinoy, not because they thought I was TRG. There's a difference. TRG's hate ESL's and WSL's, but they don't hate all hispanic gangs. It's just when mob mentality rules, you get a lotta ignorant things happening. I still see ESL "hit up" boards saying "NIP KILLER/MAYATE KILLER". I guess in that area it's pretty racial. If they stepped foot in the LOS that kinda chit just don't go, so as long as they stay in Longoville they can keep their racist diatribe. Out here in LA, pinoys/chicanos have a long history, fight side by side against enemies and all that. I'm not from TRG dog, that's a cambodian thing right there. Peace...

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 4th, 2003, 1:39 pm

thanks for the info man.
I cant find taht topic you posted in the gang info or the news.

Have you guys heard TRG Rap? Lots of them rap and I got some soundclick sites where they rap, they are really talented.
I'll post some links up from TRG if you guys want?

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 4th, 2003, 1:43 pm

TRG's represented by the GREY RAG (grey bandanas) or Grey colours

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 4th, 2003, 10:10 pm

Yeah, the Southeast Asian gangs tend to rep colors, crip or blood, especially outside of the LOS. In Daygo they are into colors, and up North they are into colors. Most of these gangs don't get along with Pinoy gangs, and whether they get along with Vietnamese gangs, Laotian gangs, Korean gangs is up in the air.

yeah, TRG rep Grey Rags, I think they are Ck because Asian Boyz claim crip in some parts of the state. As for the war starting up again, I say keep the peace, nobody is going to win.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » December 4th, 2003, 11:53 pm

Yeah i was wondering about TRG being rips or not.So in LA they funk with ASIAN BOYS?I know the ones i see,(trg's) they call each other cousin and even though they sport grey flags they seem to wear a lotta blue.On this one block in fresno they clicked up with some surenos for a minute,but they were getting rode on and hit up so much by bulldogs they lost what little hood they could hold on to. 8)

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » December 6th, 2003, 4:35 pm

I did some time with a member of TRG in sac county. From what i was told, in sac they mostly into drug dealing. The only gangs they ride on in this area is other asian gangs.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » December 6th, 2003, 4:39 pm

[quote="and the bulldogs are 14.[/quote]

I thought they dropped the 14 and they just claim bulldogs now.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » December 8th, 2003, 8:44 pm

Style's your pretty much right.Fresno use to be deep in the XIV so along with tats of bulldogs,dog paws and the letter's BDS alot of them fools still got NORTE,XIV,CATORCEand 14 tats on they're bodies and thats where the 14 comes in.For them the 14 now stands for nation or BULLDOG NATION instead of NORTE.Bulldogs don't have any loyalty to the norte anymore in fact they are enemies,basically bulldogs are on they're own.So they are not XIV or NORTENOS or even 14 in the traditonal sence.Even though XIV means 14 in roman numeral letters,bulldogs do not associate with the letters XIV.So if they was to writeF14 they would never write it like FXIV only likeF14 and that ONLY means to them FRESNO BULLDOG NATION.Most of them still sport some red clothing ,mainly fresno state stuff.NO 49ers,UNLV,or farmworkers eagle stuff.Its a trip i got homies that stayed norte and other homies that turned bulldogs so im kinda stuck in the middle. 8)
Last edited by BIG RUSTY on February 11th, 2004, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 18th, 2003, 10:05 pm

i was at the DICKIES outlet and i saw like 12 azians roll up, they were buying like grips of gray bandannas (However you spell it) no joke, not sure where they were from im guessing T.R.G but they rolled up preatty deep.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 13th, 2004, 6:24 am

TRG, Tiny Rascal Gang is nation wide. But they originated from Long Beach.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » January 22nd, 2004, 11:02 am

actually, TRG started in Santa Ana on Minnie street, off Standard and McFadden back in the 1970's. Spread to Long Beach from there.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 31st, 2004, 8:05 pm

BlaKK wrote:i was at the DICKIES outlet and i saw like 12 azians roll up, they were buying like grips of gray bandannas (However you spell it) no joke, not sure where they were from im guessing T.R.G but they rolled up preatty deep.
G'YEAH GREY IS THE SET COLOR
NikexCortez wrote:TRG, Tiny Rascal Gang is nation wide. But they originated from Long Beach.
YEAH TRG IS EVEN IN NEW YORK
SOME SMALL SETS BUT THEY AINT ORIGINAL TRG

YAHH CHECK IT
I GOT SOME SNAPS OF TRG RIGHT HERE:
[img]http://www.eazy-e.net/upload/uploads/978.jpg[/img]

#2 FUNERAL OF A G NAMED "HYPER"
[img]http://www.eazy-e.net/upload/uploads/hyper.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.eazy-e.net/upload/uploads/trg3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.eazy-e.net/upload/uploads/Raskalz.jpg[/img]

ILL GET SOME MORE LATER

ALONSO MAYBE U CAN PUT THOSE ON THE STREETGANGS.COM SITE PHOTO SECTION
O AND THOSE ONES ARE ALL FROM THE CALI AREA LIKE FRESNO, LA ETC

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 8th, 2004, 11:41 pm

are you sure those are TRG's in the pictures? I used to have some homies from there back in 91-93, and the signs that they're throwing is not what the TRG sign was 10 years ago. their sign looked almost like when you throw a "bk", but on it's side instead of straight up. just throw a traditional "b", then drop the ring finger half way, and the pinky finger a little more. the sign actually looks like "TR". I don't know what these guys are throwing, but it's not that.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 9th, 2004, 10:44 am

those pics are of them eastcoast Raskals...not the ones in kali. the first pic is of Murda Mass. TRG set. i forgot where the rest was from. anyway, TRG is DEEP. the thing with them southeast asians is they be trigger happy all the time. about a year or two ago...TRG rode on WC at Life Plaza...shit happened so quick that word never got around...just a quick jump and couple rounds and they off...

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 9th, 2004, 12:07 pm

lol.. life plaza.. in rowland heights ? Nothing but rich boys banging over there honestly... the city and the cities surroudning it are REAL nice. my cousin grew up around there and he "banged". I met some of his homies from wc t-side paul side and sonny-side and they are nothing but marks.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » February 9th, 2004, 6:52 pm

Panik wrote:are you sure those are TRG's in the pictures? I used to have some homies from there back in 91-93, and the signs that they're throwing is not what the TRG sign was 10 years ago. their sign looked almost like when you throw a "bk", but on it's side instead of straight up. just throw a traditional "b", then drop the ring finger half way, and the pinky finger a little more. the sign actually looks like "TR". I don't know what these guys are throwing, but it's not that.
]
i dunno what kind of gang signs they throw up but they are TRG.
kiCKer is probably right.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 9th, 2004, 9:47 pm

euphanasia167 wrote:lol.. life plaza.. in rowland heights ? Nothing but rich boys banging over there honestly... the city and the cities surroudning it are REAL nice. my cousin grew up around there and he "banged". I met some of his homies from wc t-side paul side and sonny-side and they are nothing but marks.
yeah...homie of mine got jumped by like 10 of them sonny-side heads...but them raskals got them back in they own hood...

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 9th, 2004, 10:21 pm

where do u live at kicker

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » February 14th, 2004, 5:42 pm

dem raskalz up in stoCC-town 209 is sum straight biotchez on the realz doe.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 15th, 2004, 3:32 am

euphanasia167 wrote:where do u live at kicker
born and raised in 310...Hawthorne/Gardena/Torrance/Carson...that's my home...but i live in 909 currently...

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 5th, 2004, 2:48 pm

how deep is the TRG set in long beach? just curious.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » March 8th, 2004, 12:05 pm

I believe Long Beach TRG is 150 heads. Asian Boyz iz the biggest in Long Beach. Add Northside and Eastside together its sum 200 to 230 heads.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » March 9th, 2004, 8:30 pm

grey raggin fo lyfe.. but nways

uhhh... how far up north do trg roll cuz i ain't even sure no more, i just back from NC and i know TRG ain't known on north cali (too many crips) and we all know how trg roll.

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » March 9th, 2004, 9:23 pm

actually der is alot of TRG's up northern cali lets cee.... ders RASKALS in STOCCTON, SACRAMENTO,MODESTO, the ones up in modesto roll with CRIPS frum wut i heard.. and sum wut i hear ders sum raskals in OAKLAND and if der was dey wouldint last anyways cuz all the RIPS would run dem fooz out the hood. yeah wen i was up in STOCCTON dem TRG's was gettin served by dem ABZ's sideways. i remember goin to my cuzzin work place and sum of dem raskals was der playin pool. then out of nowhere sum AB's ran in blue ragged up and rushed dem fooz but dey was hella dumb dey still stood der and played pool. so dem ABZ's just started smashin on dem boys hittin dem niggaz with pool sticcs and pool balls staright servin em up. after it was over i seen one of the raskal dude with his grills all busted bleedin and shiet. that was the first tyme i ever seen dem ASIAN BOYZ in action i aint boutta lie cuzz that was sum straight LoC shiet.

NOTE: Raskalz dunt be offended by dis lil story im just speakin on frum wut i seen and wut i noe i meant no disrespect to nobody. C-out

the BaY aLLDaY RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 10th, 2004, 9:44 pm

TRG is big in Lowell Massachussetts also. I didnt think they would have Asian Kali gangs all the way out there, but much to my surprise they did. THey got alota headz claimin Blood too....I mean asian fools claimin blood.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 10th, 2004, 11:20 pm

Safirdunya wrote:TRG is big in Lowell Massachussetts also. I didnt think they would have Asian Kali gangs all the way out there, but much to my surprise they did. THey got alota headz claimin Blood too....I mean asian fools claimin blood.
yup...that set is called Murda Mass TRG...that's the pic posted on the other page...where they all up on the fence and shit

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » March 14th, 2004, 5:08 pm

YungLoCC wrote:actually der is alot of TRG's up northern cali lets cee.... ders RASKALS in STOCCTON, SACRAMENTO,MODESTO, the ones up in modesto roll with CRIPS frum wut i heard.. and sum wut i hear ders sum raskals in OAKLAND and if der was dey wouldint last anyways because all the RIPS would run dem fooz out the hood. yeah wen i was up in STOCCTON dem TRG's was gettin served by dem ABZ's sideways. i remember goin to my cuzzin work place and sum of dem raskals was der playin pool. then out of nowhere sum AB's ran in blue ragged up and rushed dem fooz but dey was hella dumb dey still stood der and played pool. so dem ABZ's just started smashin on dem boys hittin dem niggaz with pool sticcs and pool balls staright servin em up. after it was over i seen one of the raskal dude with his grills all busted bleedin and shiet. that was the first tyme i ever seen dem ASIAN BOYZ in action i aint boutta lie cuzz that was sum straight LoC shiet.

NOTE: Raskalz dunt be offended by dis lil story im just speakin on frum wut i seen and wut i noe i meant no disrespect to nobody. C-out

the BaY aLLDaY RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A
i was wondering, them ABZ equally as hardcore as TRG or even harder?