New York gangs (Queens)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Queens)

Unread post by zip3ace » December 11th, 2004, 10:47 pm

infamous59 wrote:them piru's in queens are a big ass joke
Ni99a U BRAZY!!! Like 10 - 15 of my homies from queens is locked up right now B! WHOOP WHOOP!

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 13th, 2004, 8:35 am

Chris. wrote:Damn nigga..8posts at once?

You either tryin to hard to prove your point, or you dont know how to use the edit function
GOOD 1 LOC LOL

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 13th, 2004, 8:37 am

infamous59 wrote:5-9 brim blood gang
CK BK LK UBNK
NICCU SHUT UP LIKE U sRCIMZ from the wesT WHO U NICCU U CLAIM ON THE EAST 2 U WESTSIDE DICCRYDER

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 13th, 2004, 10:43 am

infamous59 wrote:5-9 brim blood gang
CK BK LK UBNK

where u frum?

M-Grimey

Unread post by M-Grimey » December 16th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Whats good with Blackhand in Queens? Ever heard of them niggas?

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » December 16th, 2004, 3:12 pm

anybody in queens remember this gang in the mid 90's called goodfellas? i dunno how big they were but my friend mentioned them back then. and this other gang called NYC

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » December 17th, 2004, 2:02 pm

Anyone got history on the Supreme Team?

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 17th, 2004, 2:06 pm

Trey wrote:Anyone got history on the Supreme Team?
ASC 50

cheex

Unread post by cheex » December 28th, 2004, 9:40 am

SuRSiDe_mEXiCan_x3

Unread post by SuRSiDe_mEXiCan_x3 » January 2nd, 2005, 1:05 pm

New York Gang Member Faces Trial as Terrorist

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Every time Lourdes Morales watches the TV news and sees a story on terrorism, she weeps.

Family members have stopped trying to console her, but they, too, cannot understand why Edgar Morales, the family's youngest son, will see the new year arrive in prison where he is waiting to be tried as a terrorist.

"They are comparing my son to (Osama) bin Laden ... and all those people who used bombs and killed thousands of people at random," said Morales.

"They are making him look as if he was this cold-hearted person, and he is not like that."

Morales, 22, was indicted on murder and other charges as acts of terror in May, along with 18 other members of the St. James Boys Gang, a Mexican and Mexican-American street gang.

Morales faces the most serious charge of second-degree murder as a terrorist act. A New York grand jury returned the charges against him in connection with the shooting death of 10-year-old Melanie Mendez, who died from gunshot wounds two years earlier.

Morales plans to plead innocent, said his attorney, Lewis Alperin. No date has yet been set for his trial.

Morales is the first gang member in New York to be indicted under the state's terrorism statute, which became law shortly after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

If the charges did not include the terrorism stipulation, he would face a sentence of 25 years to life if found guilty. With the stipulation, he faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

PROMOTING TERRORISM?

At least 33 states passed laws amending criminal codes related to acts of terrorism since the Sept. 11 attacks, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. Most changes focused on money laundering, cyberterrorism, agri-terrorism and supporting terrorist groups.

New York's use of the statute to prosecute gang-related crime has sparked disagreement among lawmakers who voted for the legislation.

A spokeswoman for state Sen. Michael Balboni, who sponsored the bill, said he does not mind that prosecutors have decided gang violence is a form of domestic terrorism and are using the statute to prosecute Morales.

"Gangs are a forum to promote terrorism," said Balboni spokeswoman Lisa Angerame. "Therefore, the anti-terrorism statue would be applicable against them, even if the original intent for this law was not exactly to prosecute them."

Others say the law is not being used as intended.

"It is not that I want to defend gangs," said state Rep. Jeffrey Dinowitz. "But it should never be justifiable to use laws with purposes other than their original intent.

"We already have the appropriate laws to prosecute gang members for their crimes," he added.

The anti-terror law passed overwhelmingly in the New York Senate 53-1.

Bronx District Attorney Robert Johnson, who brought the charges against Morales, said the terrorism stipulation was justified.

"The obvious need for this statue is to protect society against acts of political terror," Johnson said in a statement. "However, the terror perpetrated by gangs, which all too often occurs on the streets of New York, also fits squarely within the scope of this statute."

The 70-count indictment said the gang members conspired to "intimidate or coerce a civilian population."

It included a long list of crimes cited as evidence they terrorized a city neighborhood, including allegations they harassed and robbed customers of a local restaurant, fired guns into a crowded park, shot a teenager in the face and slashed someone's throat.

Some residents say the law is being abused.

"We cannot compare gang violence with big scale terrorist attacks," said resident Miriam Medina.

Local store manager Lidia Chavez added: "Gang violence and terrorism are two different things."

But Eve Santana, owner of a bridal shop, said while maybe not on the scale of bin Laden, "of course they are terrorists."

"They do terrorize neighborhoods. Innocent bystanders die ... and they have to pay."

Crazy

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 3rd, 2005, 9:22 am

SuRSiDe_mEXiCan_x3 wrote:New York Gang Member Faces Trial as Terrorist

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Every time Lourdes Morales watches the TV news and sees a story on terrorism, she weeps.

Family members have stopped trying to console her, but they, too, cannot understand why Edgar Morales, the family's youngest son, will see the new year arrive in prison where he is waiting to be tried as a terrorist.

"They are comparing my son to (Osama) bin Laden ... and all those people who used bombs and killed thousands of people at random," said Morales.

"They are making him look as if he was this cold-hearted person, and he is not like that."

Morales, 22, was indicted on murder and other charges as acts of terror in May, along with 18 other members of the St. James Boys Gang, a Mexican and Mexican-American street gang.

Morales faces the most serious charge of second-degree murder as a terrorist act. A New York grand jury returned the charges against him in connection with the shooting death of 10-year-old Melanie Mendez, who died from gunshot wounds two years earlier.

Morales plans to plead innocent, said his attorney, Lewis Alperin. No date has yet been set for his trial.

Morales is the first gang member in New York to be indicted under the state's terrorism statute, which became law shortly after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

If the charges did not include the terrorism stipulation, he would face a sentence of 25 years to life if found guilty. With the stipulation, he faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

PROMOTING TERRORISM?

At least 33 states passed laws amending criminal codes related to acts of terrorism since the Sept. 11 attacks, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. Most changes focused on money laundering, cyberterrorism, agri-terrorism and supporting terrorist groups.

New York's use of the statute to prosecute gang-related crime has sparked disagreement among lawmakers who voted for the legislation.

A spokeswoman for state Sen. Michael Balboni, who sponsored the bill, said he does not mind that prosecutors have decided gang violence is a form of domestic terrorism and are using the statute to prosecute Morales.

"Gangs are a forum to promote terrorism," said Balboni spokeswoman Lisa Angerame. "Therefore, the anti-terrorism statue would be applicable against them, even if the original intent for this law was not exactly to prosecute them."

Others say the law is not being used as intended.

"It is not that I want to defend gangs," said state Rep. Jeffrey Dinowitz. "But it should never be justifiable to use laws with purposes other than their original intent.

"We already have the appropriate laws to prosecute gang members for their crimes," he added.

The anti-terror law passed overwhelmingly in the New York Senate 53-1.

Bronx District Attorney Robert Johnson, who brought the charges against Morales, said the terrorism stipulation was justified.

"The obvious need for this statue is to protect society against acts of political terror," Johnson said in a statement. "However, the terror perpetrated by gangs, which all too often occurs on the streets of New York, also fits squarely within the scope of this statute."

The 70-count indictment said the gang members conspired to "intimidate or coerce a civilian population."

It included a long list of crimes cited as evidence they terrorized a city neighborhood, including allegations they harassed and robbed customers of a local restaurant, fired guns into a crowded park, shot a teenager in the face and slashed someone's throat.

Some residents say the law is being abused.

"We cannot compare gang violence with big scale terrorist attacks," said resident Miriam Medina.

Local store manager Lidia Chavez added: "Gang violence and terrorism are two different things."

But Eve Santana, owner of a bridal shop, said while maybe not on the scale of bin Laden, "of course they are terrorists."

"They do terrorize neighborhoods. Innocent bystanders die ... and they have to pay."

Crazy
YOUR BORED

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 15th, 2005, 4:10 pm

Anybody hear of ReD Family Piru in Starret City or CAnarsie, Are they under Tree Top Piru, i see a lot of TAgs sayin TTP in
Starret City, Any one heard of Ty-Nitty, Dollar, or Terror they Red FAm Piru

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » January 15th, 2005, 5:20 pm

dippset wrote:Anybody hear of ReD Family Piru in Starret City or CAnarsie, Are they under Tree Top Piru, i see a lot of TAgs sayin TTP in

no bloods set is under another one
no set is higher then any other set
its depends on there rank in there set ( how much work they put in )

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 15th, 2005, 5:24 pm

I spoke to OG Mad Ronald and he neva heard of RED FAmily Piru, he stated that FAmily is only in Inglewood Ex. IFG, and CPF, I neva heard of REd Family Piru with any other blood set other than TRee Top Piru

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » January 15th, 2005, 5:37 pm

alot of sets of TTP is fake cause there is 6 different sets n some have NO K

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 15th, 2005, 5:40 pm

I heard of REd Fam Piru in Qnz is that true???

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » January 15th, 2005, 6:16 pm

dippset wrote:I heard of REd Fam Piru in Qnz is that true???

alot of this shit is fake in ny thats why i dont bother join gangs................
I can be neutral n sell crack weed ( hustle )...................
most bloods n crip new each other be4 they bang, now they bang on each other 4 no-reason ,.......just cause u bloods or crip doesnt mean u bang on each other..........
cause crips was a part of black panthers n there was a reason they was started n it was 2 kill our own people ( black ppl ) .............
most crips n bloods dont no the reason it was started but yet some1 comes in there town n claims im b or c n the jump on that dick in join ...........
why not start ur own gang n make it have a purpose ..................

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 16th, 2005, 6:44 pm

dippset wrote:Anybody hear of ReD Family Piru in Starret City or CAnarsie, Are they under Tree Top Piru, i see a lot of TAgs sayin TTP in
about OGB Madd Ronald telling you he never heard of Red Fam I know u lying kuz I spoke to madd ronald and he told me he was bickin it with one the homies from RFP in Harlem.
Last edited by zip3ace on January 16th, 2005, 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 16th, 2005, 6:46 pm

dippset wrote:I spoke to OG Mad Ronald and he neva heard of RED FAmily Piru, he stated that FAmily is only in Inglewood Ex. IFG, and CPF, I neva heard of REd Family Piru with any other blood set other than TRee Top Piru
If u never heard of Red Fam... u a nobody B! Stay in school man.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 16th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Red Fam is deep n pretty stupid brazy from wut i been told n any1 heard of Lost Boys in southside queenz

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 2:34 am

at zip3ace OG mad ronald stated that he didnt hear of them of the time i asked him. I asked him did Red Family Piru have any ties back to a cali Pirus which then he stated that on the regards Family is only in inglewood and Pirus is only Pirus in Bompton. i heard of Red FAm i used to kick it with sum of them homies that was Red Family Piru and ABG. i kicked it with Terror, Bastard, Rover and i knew the OG

so u stay in school homie

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 2:38 am

What set in Cali did Red Family Piru come frum i know there aint any RED FAmily Piru Gang in LA or Bompton

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 17th, 2005, 9:03 am

dippset wrote:at zip3ace OG mad ronald stated that he didnt hear of them of the time i asked him. I asked him did Red Family Piru have any ties back to a cali Pirus which then he stated that on the regards Family is only in inglewood and Pirus is only Pirus in compton. i heard of Red FAm i used to kick it with sum of them homies that was Red Family Piru and ABG. i kicked it with Terror, Bastard, Rover and i knew the OG

so u stay in school homie
Terror and Rover??? Kome on B! Name some other ni99az... u probably just went to school with them ni99az.

Red Family Piru is a NY set with NY OG'z. We was never in Kali. We started in NY. And thats all u need to know... Dont worry about how we got to rep Piru... if you aint blood that aint none of ya bizness.

Why the fuck u even on hear asking questions about my set? U wanna get down? Or U a crip?

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 2:15 pm

son i knew of Ty-Nitty and Tax-dolla and the OG is PaY

step ya game up
fool azz ni55a

@zip3ace yo where u reppin at

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 3:27 pm

Any one heard of Bam Bam, b-top or red star

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 17th, 2005, 3:33 pm

any1 heard ovf - Lost Boyz

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 3:39 pm

i heard of them, they roll deep in jamaica qnz im not sure where but i my ex messed with sum lost boyz nigga

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 17th, 2005, 3:42 pm

o ight i kno sum1 klaimen it - he said they roam Black flags n roll tyte it GKB in jamaica qnz

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 7:55 pm

what about Ja-rule is he poppin or is he soft. Is he blood or he affilated with them?

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » January 17th, 2005, 8:23 pm

ARe there any Athens Park Bloods in NYc

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 18th, 2005, 7:16 am

dippset wrote:son i knew of Ty-Nitty and Tax-dolla and the OG is PaY

step ya game up
fool azz ni55a

@zip3ace yo where u reppin at
I'm Red Family... from kanarsie!

Stop askin bout my hood ni99a. U not Piru! U not Blood!

Matter fact.. where you know them from? Who U be?

Just kuz u "knew of" them dont mean u know them. Alot of people know of them... from Starret to Kanarsie to East NY.
Last edited by zip3ace on January 18th, 2005, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 18th, 2005, 7:22 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:any1 heard ovf - Lost Boyz
I heard the old heads still rep LB... the youngsta'z turned crip.