California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY

Unread post by PREACH » December 21st, 2004, 2:48 am

anyone know if carnales , friends and the magicians club are still active out in hollywood ? oh yeah whut about tj locos?

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » December 21st, 2004, 8:44 am

Sup Young Nile, Na foo the blacks foo's from K-DUBB turned into a crip gang! And the rest became SOUTH SIDE KWS13! Carnales is in South Central over bye 77st and Central ave! What is Friends never heard of them vatos?

Eddie Rojas

Unread post by Eddie Rojas » December 22nd, 2004, 11:24 am

VaultMSB wrote:r there any blood hoods in orange bounty. i no there are rips (watergate, gage st.)

There really aren't any bloods or crips in OC any more. They were big in the 80's. Most of the gang population in OC is hispanic. In the 80's, a lot of hispanics joined crip or blood gangs. However, they received no respect from Sureno gangs. When the hispanic crips or bloods started going to prison or CYA, they ran into trouble. To make a long story short, they all were absorbed by the hispanic gangs.

Any crips or bloods in oc are not really banging anymore. They are mainly just commiting other crimes from petty theft to bank robbery. A lot of the blacks from back in the 80's have struck out in the penal system.

But here is a list of some of the blood gangs that used to be around in the 80's.

Blood L St. BLST (aka ws 11th ST. Piru) This was the biggest and most active. They were based in Santa Ana.

Baby Shelley Street BSSG-(in Santa Ana. these were some of the original bloods in OC. But they started to die out before any of the others. The hispanics started joining established gangs like FTroop, Highland St., East Side Santana.)

Krook City Bloods KCB-(in westminster. They were probably the most active blood gang outside of SA. But they started rivalries they could not handle. After a couple shootings, some hispanic gangs came down hard on these guys. They broke up pretty quickly. Some started a party crew called 8-Ball Tribe. Others started tagging. They formed Evil Kids. EK moved to SA and started banging again, but they are a hispanic gang now. Many members do not even know there gang used to be bloods. A few hispanics who still live in the original KCB hood are now claiming EAST PARK.)

Mexican Piru Bloods MPB-(They were all hispanics. They joined other local eastablished hispanic gangs in the area-West13, Varrio Midway.

Other smaller blood gangs who just vanished...

Lil Hood Bloods LHB
Akhro Boys Crazy ABC
Lime St. Piru

There might be a couple more that I'm forgeting.

Anyway, I'm sure there are people still claiming BLOOD in OC. But they are not on any police radar as a group and have no territory anymore.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 22nd, 2004, 12:55 pm

ABC? as in akrho boy crazy? or akrho blood crazy?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 22nd, 2004, 8:34 pm

im from compton and i never heard of cvkcc ....were are they if they suposed to clicc with cv70 and are beefin with young crowd they probably in that north east cpt near lynwood were the cv70 have a clicc on lb blvd and the cranz ?

Eddie Rojas

Unread post by Eddie Rojas » December 23rd, 2004, 8:16 pm

dopekid127 wrote:ABC? as in akrho boy crazy? or akrho blood crazy?

ABC as in Akro Boy Crazy. or Akrho. something like that. they were in Garden Grove on Traylor Street. A lot of asians, but they had other races too.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » December 23rd, 2004, 8:20 pm

ahh icic...cuz yeah, around late 90's ABCS came to chicago....stayed here for alil bit, then most of themembers either went back to cali or had kids

TRG-Buck

Unread post by TRG-Buck » December 24th, 2004, 11:37 am

Yeah i heard something liek that too

IrelynnMisses

Paramount/Downey

Unread post by IrelynnMisses » December 24th, 2004, 6:12 pm

I need some information on gangs in downey and Paramount.. especially ones named "whatever's clever WC" and "DogPatch" can someone give me some info please?

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 24th, 2004, 6:24 pm

Eddie Rojas wrote:There really aren't any bloods or crips in OC any more.
Quit clownin cuzz. About 20 gangs just popped in my brain. Last a nigga checked is that there is Anaheim, Garden Grove, Bunea Park, Fullerton, and etc. Now you are goin to tell me that no niggas bang out there?

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Re: Paramount/Downey

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 25th, 2004, 2:37 pm

IrelynnMisses wrote:I need some information on gangs in downey and Paramount.. especially ones named "whatever's clever WC" and "DogPatch" can someone give me some info please?

Its WEC not WC. They used to be taggers but they started banging

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » December 26th, 2004, 11:47 am

Qvo! There varrios in in the city of Downey are only one Brock Avenues, but i dont think there around ! And in Paramount East Side Paramount, Brown Nation ( turned from party crew to varrio), Paramount Avenues ( a click off the Ave's 43rd gang) and Dog Patch!

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » December 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

I REMEMBER I USED TO GO L.A. HIGH WITH OSO FROM ES'KCC13 GANGSTERS WAS THE CLICK '' KRAZY-CITY-CHICANOS 13 THAT FOOL LOOKED LIKE CHARKO'' HE ALWAYS USED TO WRITE KWS I WAS TRIPPING CAUSE ONLY TAGGERS HIT UP TWO SHITS!! IT WAS ALL FIRMES UNTIL HE WENT ACROSS OUR PARK QUEEN ANNE LIL MAN STOPED THAT FOOL AND HE SAID "VARRIO" KCC WHEN HE SAID "VARRIO" LIL MAN CLIPPED HIS ASS AND STARTED STOMPING ON HIS (KIDS-COLLECTING-CANS) ASS CAUSE IT WASNT HIS VARRIO HE DISRESPECTED!! AND SINCE THEN WE BEEN AT WAR THAT WAS LIKE IN 99'' AND WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT FOOL OSO FROM KollectingCaCa HAD BROTHERS FROM FAKETEEN SO HE WAS CLICKED UP WITH THEM'' SO IT WAS A BATTLE FIELD YOU KNOW WESS UP'' I KNOW ANOTHER FOOL FROM KCC CALLED BOUNCER HE GOT GREEDY AND GOT VERDE AND KNOW HES DEALING IN ARIZA HE'LL GET HIS!!

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » December 28th, 2004, 1:45 pm

Qvo Bandit ! So u used to chill with them foo's Ya KCC turned in to ay varrio since the early 90's! And that foo used to write KWS tamein in the late 90's that's ey trip perro! So your varrio is going at it with East Side KCC?

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » December 29th, 2004, 9:00 am

WESS UP YEAH I KNEW THEM TWO FOOLS '' THAT FOOL OSO USED TWO WRITE -HSW- TAMBIEM~ I DONT KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR ~ I HAVENT HEARED OF THERE HOOD SINCE '99 I JUST SAY IT WRITE HERE'' SO I REPLIED CAUSE I KNEW SOME FOOLS FROM THERE~

Eddie Rojas

Unread post by Eddie Rojas » December 29th, 2004, 10:29 am

cbi562 wrote:
Eddie Rojas wrote:There really aren't any bloods or crips in OC any more.
Quit clownin cuzz. About 20 gangs just popped in my brain. Last a nigga checked is that there is Anaheim, Garden Grove, Bunea Park, Fullerton, and etc. Now you are goin to tell me that no niggas bang out there?
20 gangs? Maybe inactive ones. Name me 20 gangs in Orange County that claim either Crip or Blood. 20 gangs that have established neighborhoods that are known as bad areas and have regular patrols by the police. Somewhere an enemy can easily find them. Somewhere where there is grafitti or soldiers holding it down. They just don't exist anymore.

The black population in Orange County is very small. Of that population, there are not enough to have an active gang. It's not like there are areas of OC that are known for being largely black (like L.A. has). The only time when crips or bloods thrived in OC were the 80's, when blacks could recruit other races. Then they had the numbers. But thats impossible now.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » January 2nd, 2005, 12:50 am

back in the 80's when i grew up in westminster there was some crip gangs like sks-samoan kid style sos-sons of samoa rsp-royal samoan posse kc-krook it crips ,sks was holding down the cantebury apartments by the old drive in theatre. as far as bloods i only knew mpb-mexican piru boys and kcb-krook city bloods

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » January 2nd, 2005, 1:22 am

Eddie Rojas - Maybe we are forgeting Gardens and BVBs?

Eddie Rojas

Unread post by Eddie Rojas » January 2nd, 2005, 11:12 am

SKS started as Samoan Kid Style. This was only a small group of Samoans that liked to fight. They evolved from a breakdancing crew. They evolved into a crip gang in the mid 80's and changed the name to Samoan Krook Style. They soon started recruiting Mexicans. The Mexicans tried calling themselves Mexican Krook Style, but the Samoans would not allow this. So they called themselves Krook It Crips. So SKS and KIC or KCG were the same thing. Orange County Posse was another Crip gang in Westminster. They were a little bit older than SKS, but not as large. They too evolved from a breakdancing crew (West Side Crazies or West Side Crew).

In the early 90's most of the hispanics were jumped into existing Chicano gangs in the area who were already established (W13, VMC, and CVLS). In fact Varrio Midway City for awhile was composed of nothing but former bloods and crips.

RSP (Royal Samoan Posse) was in Garden Grove.

The bloods were KCB (Krook City Bloods), MPB (Mexican Piru Bloods) and LHB (Lil Hood Bloods).

cbi562, maybe I'm wrong. Where are these gangs. You would think by the above text that I knew a lil somethin about this stuff, but I've never even heard of them. Where is their neighborhood?

VaultMSB

Unread post by VaultMSB » January 3rd, 2005, 11:37 am

there a rip that go to my cool klaimin royal samoan posse. we cool i guess tho fo now bekause he aint really a banger just a member. he and rsp probly aint even got no hood.

VaultMSB

Unread post by VaultMSB » January 3rd, 2005, 11:39 am

HAHA THEY MADE MY B'S c'S

BLACK CHUCKZ

Unread post by BLACK CHUCKZ » January 15th, 2005, 5:00 pm

COMPTON SWAMPS 157ST

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 15th, 2005, 6:40 pm

I closed this string and started another one with the same name. Only list gangs on the other string that are not posted on the website. -close-

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”