Westside Callin all Ohio OGs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Westside Callin all Ohio OGs

Unread post by never die inside » November 27th, 2004, 4:33 pm

You wanna put Ohio on the map? You wanna rep the Midwest and get respect from LA and California?

Then go find the Diebold Company executives. They are responsible for committing up to million votes frauded by the Republican party.

The CEO of Diebold promised that Ohio would go to George Bush, months before the election. Thats some shady shit to say before the election. These guys control ALL the votes in Ohio, and they are saying FUKK YOU to all Blacks and Minorities who wanted to vote, but got turned away. THey be committing some serious vote fraud.

If you guys want some serious respect from LA and California, then go to the Diebold company executives, and get them to tell u the truth. You'll be gettin some serious respect from us in THE WEST COAST then. Freals.

Peace.
Last edited by never die inside on November 27th, 2004, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Calling All Ohio OG's

Unread post by never die inside » November 27th, 2004, 4:38 pm

Diebold, Incorporated
5995 Mayfair Road
P.O. Box 3077
North Canton, Ohio USA 44720-8077

Thats the muthafukkin address of that company. They be some shady mofos. The head of that company don't give a fuck about Black votes. Freals. Check my shit out. I stand by it. I put my life on it brah. They don't give a FUKK about black votes.

I give up fukkin serious respect to Columbus OG's if yall do something bout that shit. Its time to rep ur Ohio peeps CUZ NO ONE ELSE IS!

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Westside Callin all Ohio OGs

Unread post by JONES » November 29th, 2004, 4:43 pm

TOLEDO UP IN HERE

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » December 24th, 2004, 1:30 pm

JONES wrote:TOLEDO UP IN HERE
wuddup

ay Jones, is it that bad in Ohio? If that chit happened in LA where black peeps get messed with for voting, there would be a full out riot all over LA County. Ain't no joke brah.

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » December 27th, 2004, 11:26 am

StreetKarma wrote:
JONES wrote:TOLEDO UP IN HERE
wuddup

ay Jones, is it that bad in Ohio? If that chit happened in LA where black peeps get messed with for voting, there would be a full out riot all over LA County. Ain't no joke brah.
naw cleveland a lame ass city.

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 1st, 2005, 2:59 pm

hell yea lolz u try to fuck with homeboyz in LA they burn the whole damn city down fuk them goverment shady ass faggotz