Sureno Rap

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Sureno Rap

Unread post by FLUID » December 31st, 2004, 3:38 pm

Yeah, fuck that racist ass Sureno rap. They can't rap no way. Don't nobody fuck with that shit.
Last edited by FLUID on December 31st, 2004, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 31st, 2004, 3:48 pm

chicanos didnt invent lowriders either, whites did actually they made those cars, and blacks were first to have those hydraulic systems u see today hittin switches they wuz the first ones to do that , too many people dont know history and just go with wut the media tells them thinkin that chicanos were responsible for lowriding and the so called "cholo" gear wuz worn by blacks way before Mexicans ever started wearin it, u can check old pictures and find out this is the truth, just like that one dude that used to come on this message board (the real) said the chicanos just held on to that style of dress and didnt change while others did , so people tend to think they invented it, when in actuallity they didnt, just like chicanos listenin to oldies thats BLACK MUSIC , pretty soon u gonna see chicanos sayin they invented LA gangsta rap.....

funny thing is i always hear about chicanos claiming they invented the cholo look and lowriding, u'll never hear a black person sayin they invented such and such thats cuz they really did invent all this sh*t they dont sit around and brag about it, seems like chicano just holdin on to the same thing and trying to claim it as theirs...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 3:50 pm

I can respect a norteno.....but fuck surenos,and thier rap.They suck that nazi dick so much they think they are white.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 3:53 pm

LOL out of towners

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 31st, 2004, 4:08 pm

Chicano15 wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:ITS FUNNY HOW SURENOS WANT TO RAP BUT THEY HATE BLACKS WITH A PASSION AND TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY INVENTED EVERY THING
AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO HEAR A MEXICAN SAY THEY INVENTED RAP THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY. THIS IS LIKE WHITE POWER GROUPS TRYING TO MAKE RAP MUSIC AND SH-T ITS HEART BREAKING ALTHO SOME OF THAT SURENO RAP STUFF IS GOOD BUT I THINK THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO IT ITS NOT RIGHT
That pisses me off, common we never say we invented rap when are we gonna say that? Stop being an ignorant, look at the real shit. Blacks are saying they invented lowriders, and formed the first gangs. We all know Mexicans invented lowriders yet black hip hop/rap stars fill their music videos with them like they are the ones who came up with the idea. Also blacks where not the first to form streetgangs, we all know that irish immigrants where the first and then Mexicans formed the first streetgangs on the westcoast before blacks did. Think about what you say, before you go out like that. The only thing AFRICAN-AMERICANS invented is HIP HOP, and no one can take that from you all, happy?

YOUR STUPID OUT YOUR F-CKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAP MUSIC IS NOT I RE F-CKING PEAT RAP IS NOT THE ONLY F-CKIUNG THING THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS INVENTED YOU DUMB B-TCH
WHAT THE F-CK PLANET DO YOU COME FROM BY SAYING SUCH DUMB SH-T LIKE THAT LOL

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 31st, 2004, 5:45 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:niggaz in LA aint bumpin that trash either, shits the wackest shit i ever heard

Granny kicced you out Vallejo?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 5:51 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:LOL out of towners
yea we know about that sureno/nazi connect out of cali nigga.And dont get on ya high horse thinking you hard cause you from cali,come to my city and get that ass shot up and sent back to cali in a casket.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 5:54 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:LOL out of towners
yea we know about that sureno/nazi connect out of cali nigga.And dont get on ya high horse thinking you hard cause you from cali,come to my city and get that ass shot up and sent back to cali in a casket.

LOL

nah you out of towners only know what you read about in this website. dont know whats really going on out here.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 5:57 pm

nigga to tell the truth mid west niggas dont give a fuck about whats poppin in cali.....I do know that Surenos kick it with AB in the joint,thats just a known fact.Maybe not all of them but some.And I know that sureno music is bunk cause ive heard the shit before.Dont get them panties bunched up.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 5:59 pm

acting like its a secret that only niggas from cali know...everybody knows about that La eme/AB shit

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 5:59 pm

yeah i dont really like Sureno rap either. it still has a long ways to go. but their is some talented ones that just arent as known right now.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 6:00 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:acting like its a secret that only niggas from cali know...everybody knows about that La eme/AB shit

because they looked it up online and saw American Me

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:03 pm

its a mexican sureno gang from cali in my city that are c-14 or some shit like that....they get shot at by the Almighty Latin Kings ,Maniac Latin Disciples Insane Spanish Cobras,Almighty Imperial Gangsters,etc so they keep low key....and I worked with a nigga from Rolling 60 and he was telling me about how shit is in cali.....and yea i seen the shit on here too so put 2 and 2 together and wa la...its a known fact that La eme or whatever yall call it clicks with AB....get off that smart mouth shit nigga.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on January 3rd, 2005, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:06 pm

you act like cali is on another planet or something ruthless...word gets around...just like yall got some corny ass so called BPS out there that claim Bloods....real BPS aint no damn bloods...but thats another topic for another day
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on December 31st, 2004, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 6:09 pm

no its not another planet but i live here. i see how these fights start between mexicans and blacks. i see it with my own eyes how sh*t starts. and all i see is each side blaming each other. then you got out of towners reading this stuff and thinking they know whats up.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:11 pm

man look here,mexican mafia and aryans click up in some joints in cali,ITS A KNOWN FACT HOMIE......you act like I said some false shit or something.I dont claim I know everything about cali gangs but I do know that...chill out,smoke a blunt and relax.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 6:14 pm

you were talking alot of sh*t as if you knew alot about whats going on. you wont see me dissing any gang from another state no matter what i read on this site.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:18 pm

all I said is that the sureno shit is bunk..and i commented on how some of em click up with nazis in the joint....that shits foul to me..and I know hella Black P stones I see the niggas damn near everyday so I can speak on that....the real Stones out here dont honor them cali stones they call em off brand...i speak on what I know...until you see me say something false,keep them lil comments to yourself

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:20 pm

Bloods wear red....everybody knows that.You dont have to be from cali to know that.You act like if you aint from cali then you dont know shit about cali.Just like jeffery dahmer you aint gotta be from the mil to know the man existed...everybody knows that.Just chill out homie.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:22 pm

the sureno rap i heard was foul.and Im standing on that.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 31st, 2004, 6:43 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:...until you see me say something false,keep them lil comments to yourself
"THEY THINK THEY ARE WHITE"

false, straight up ridiculous really.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 6:49 pm

you ever heard of being sarcastic?lol damn Ruthlessbone....you need some pussy

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 31st, 2004, 7:02 pm

yeah..they not the hottest rappers but I heard some decent sh*t=p)

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 31st, 2004, 7:15 pm

did that clorox, ajax, comet, pine sol combination work yet? or u still tryin to get it out?

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 1st, 2005, 12:45 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:
did that clorox, ajax, comet, pine sol combination work yet? or u still tryin to get it out?

Lol, Barney, you aint in no La, you in Vallejo nigga, where you from? You aint from no Grape like you keep woofin..10 hour drive to Watts from there

What highschool you went to? Lol, damn this nigga a fool

Grape Street huh? We'll see

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 1st, 2005, 2:57 am

actually its about a 4 and half hour drive, and i will be there in 2 weeks to slap the shit out of u , i will be in harlem hood but i bet i wont find yo nerdy ass nigga quit tryna fuck with me so i cant get VIP access nigga i already served yo ass so hard last time they banned me nigga get off my dic and have fun at allgayfags.net/forum

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 1st, 2005, 3:23 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:actually its about a 4 and half hour drive, and i will be there in 2 weeks to slap the shit out of u , i will be in harlem hood but i bet i wont find yo nerdy ass nigga quit tryna fu-- with me so i cant get VIP access nigga i already served yo ass so hard last time they banned me nigga get off my dic and have fun at allgayfags.net/forum

You actin like deepsky now, you was beggin to be let back in...
Nigga I will be where ever you want me to be...
And nigga its a 9hr drive on the Greyhound and about 7hr on the car
Hold up though, you from Grape?

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 1st, 2005, 11:50 am

Nigga I will be where ever you want me to be...

thats wut u be sayin to yo gay partners on the bed

nigga its 4 and half hours for me in the car i do it all the time, u probly got yo family drivin u while u sleep in yo baby seat yo ass dont know how long it is

dont trip tho we will handle this once and for all, until then shut the fuck up

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » January 1st, 2005, 2:23 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Ok K1LLJOY, so if a Mexican is not affiliated with the Sureños, if he's not a gangster, if he's not in the tank, then would you even consider the possibility that they ain't all racists ? at least some of them ?
it dont matter i knew mexicans that didnt bang but then they are still racist bekuz of course they got surrats in they family and they dads or uncles are racist i had another mexican boy that lived with me and he was a good kid but why when his brother gets out of jail he starts to say nigger and claiming surrats? that sh-t hurts man its disapointing.

mexicans become racist eventually well atleast most of em ill say thers atleast only a 100 mexicans in cali that aint racist
Shut up fageta
You dont even know shit
Youre just stereotyping us that were racist,and yeah maybe sometimes
But hey who isnt you know
Well about this topic
Sureno rap is taking over
Nortenos aint makin no noise
Big Capone,Califa thugs,Lil One,Royal T,Ridahs,and even Suga Free raps with them all the time and hes balck

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 1st, 2005, 2:53 pm

fuck everybody dissing on surenos fuck all u faggot ass mutha fuckas

SUR run the south of califas not none of you crip or blood gangz anymrore

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 1st, 2005, 3:29 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:Nigga I will be where ever you want me to be...

thats wut u be sayin to yo gay partners on the bed

nigga its 4 and half hours for me in the car i do it all the time, u probly got yo family drivin u while u sleep in yo baby seat yo ass dont know how long it is

dont trip tho we will handle this once and for all, until then shut the fu-- up

Nigga I know and you know that you aint finna see me or do a damn thing, or even make an effort to come by....

Like I said before if you dont wanna come to my location, we can have my relative from Petaroll set this up, but then again, you cant do this without knowin who you are so what they call you and I will be around

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 1st, 2005, 10:45 pm

BfKCmOney wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Ok K1LLJOY, so if a Mexican is not affiliated with the Sureños, if he's not a gangster, if he's not in the tank, then would you even consider the possibility that they ain't all racists ? at least some of them ?
it dont matter i knew mexicans that didnt bang but then they are still racist bekuz of course they got surrats in they family and they dads or uncles are racist i had another mexican boy that lived with me and he was a good kid but why when his brother gets out of jail he starts to say nigger and claiming surrats? that sh-t hurts man its disapointing.

mexicans become racist eventually well atleast most of em ill say thers atleast only a 100 mexicans in cali that aint racist
Shut up fageta
You dont even know shit
Youre just stereotyping us that were racist,and yeah maybe sometimes
But hey who isnt you know
Well about this topic
Sureno rap is taking over
Nortenos aint makin no noise
Big Capone,Califa thugs,Lil One,Royal T,Ridahs,and even Suga Free raps with them all the time and hes balck
LOL SURRAT MUSIC IS NOT TAKING OVER YOU WENT A LIL FAR ON THAT ONE BUDDY CALM DOWN MAN SERIOUSLY